All Comments on 'Vietnamese Wife Opens Up Pt. 07'

by tnguyen25

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Did you bother to Proof Read??

Example - "She wasn't tall enough to stand in the much of the pool. "

Sorry, that just does not make sense!

tnguyen25tnguyen25over 3 years agoAuthor

Sorry it wasn't clearer. Much of the pool is too deep for her to stand without drowning as she's not that tall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Confession

I wonder if these religious cuties confess to their catholic priest?!

Imagine73Imagine73over 3 years ago

What an exciting fantasy! And just believable enough to keep me engaged. Real characters, with emotions and passion. Great sex scenes. I admit to being partial to petite Asian women, and scenarios where a wife's sexuality blossoms after being button-down for the longest time. Unusual, but it could happen. And she has an almost identical sister? Even better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great series

I hope it is based at least partially in truth. The three way relationships can be very rewarding

tnguyen25tnguyen25over 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks Imagine73

I'm glad you liked the series. Thuy and Ha are both beautiful women but I admit they aren't even close to identical, at some point I'll have to elaborate without actually posting either of their pictures. I admit I did mistake them for each other one time but that was from behind and she had on a large sweater and I was extremely focused on the bacon in the frying pan she was making for me.

Thuy is 4'10", has slightly fuller cheeks, larger breasts with very different areola and nipples, she has slightly rounder buns, a very soothing voice and if you look into her eyes you could get lost and never want to find your way out. When she smiles, it lights up a room.

Ha is 4'9" and almost always has mirth in her eyes yet somehow she expresses such feelings with them when she is alone with someone. Her nose is a little thinner and crinkles when she tells a joke and sometimes when she laughs. Her lips are a little thicker although Thuy's are extremely full compared to any Caucasian women I've dated. Her breasts are a little smaller but wonderful and her nipples stick out further when she's cold or excited. Her laugh is infectious to say the least.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous