Vietnamese Wife Opens Up Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thuy said, "I want to sit on my honey's lap". She got up and plopped herself in my lap. Thuy continued to play with my cock as she squirmed about. She then turned around and straddled me and said, "you make me so crazy some times. I shouldn't be thinking about sex so much but I think about it a lot. I want to call you up at the office and tell you to find us a supply closet so I can get you in me. In fact, I think I'll put him in me now." With that she lifted herself up and started to force it in. I couldn't feel her slippery lubrication due to the water but her pussy was nice and tight. I decided to really enjoy this I needed to get her out of the tub. I then crawled up onto the edge of the tub and fingered her as she squatted over me. I could feel her lubrication building and before she straddled me again. This time it felt so much better. She was moaning pretty enthusiastically by the time she had the whole thing inside of her.

I was trying to get leverage with her hips as I was bouncing her up and down on my cock. "Oh honey," she slurred. "Your little Vietnamese whore wants you to make her cum, now!" Ha gave up resting due to all the noise we were making.

I then heard some flip flops on the cement. A young man and woman were upon us. He was extremely slim and couldn't have been more than 5'6"; I'm guessing he was from South America or his parents were. She was blonde, at about 5'2" and while very pretty, she reminded me of the girl From Russia with Love for some reason; she was a little curvier than Thuy or Ha; she definitely wasn't skinny but also was not even close to chubby. Her nipples were visible through her top and she had a serious case of camel toe. He appeared about 25 but she seemed like she wasn't much more than 21. They just stared in disbelief. Obviously, the hot tubs were less secluded than I thought.

I was worried they might take out their camera phones but I'm guessing they left them behind for their stroll as there were no lines for devices in their pockets and he had his room key in his hand. Thuy didn't seem to notice so I tapped her on the shoulder and said, "Do you want them to watch you fucking," as I pointed her head at the couple. She was still bouncing up and down as she noticed them watching. She seemed to enjoy the attention. She then looked me in the eyes and nodded. I then said to Thuy, "I bet he's never seen a young body as nice as yours before."

Thuy just smiled, stood up and turned around. She spanned her legs around mine, grabbed my cock and slowly lowered herself on it while smiling at the couple. She looked at them both and said, "Do you like watching me getting fucked by my sweetie? Do you like watching his big cock stretch out my little pussy? She lifted up high and slammed down as hard as she could. "Oh honey, I'm about to cum all over your cock! Ohhhhh, yessss!" I could feel her tight pussy contracting and gripping my cock. "Honey, I think they like watching, her nipples are hard and his cock is starting to get hard too"

Ha looked at us and then at the couple. She noticed the woman staring at my cock sliding in and out of my wife as the man seemed focused on Thuy's big tits. The woman was now rubbing under her terry cloth shorts and you could clearly see her lips as she slipped it to the side. Ha then asked the woman, "have you ever had such a big fat cock stretch you out?" The woman shook her head no. Would you like to feel it in your own pussy? The young woman than slowly nodded yes. Ha continued, "I love the feel of it as it fills me up and when he shoots his loads of seed in my pussy, I feel so complete. Would you like to feel his cock as it explodes in your wet pussy?"

The young woman just absent-mindedly said, "I've never wanted a cock so much in my life. God yes, I would love to feel his big cock pumping semen deep in my pussy."

Ha was enjoying this as the girl must have been drunk or high. Ha asked, "what about your boyfriend? Aren't you worried he'd get jealous watching an expert pleasure you in ways you've never experienced?" Ha can be a little instigator some times particularly when she drinks it seems.

The young woman said, "he can watch as I have a real orgasm. I know he fantasizes about it since I've seen his browser history. If he wants to participate, I think it would be hot if he holds my ankles back like they do on the sites he visits. I might even let him make a video of it the second time so he could jerk off to it."

I was now rubbing Thuy's magic button as she bounced further on my cock. I whispered in her ear, "I bet they'd like to see you cum again."

Thuy raised herself off my cock as I worked her clit. She was now sprinkling all over as her hips convulsed and she moaned, "honey, I'm cumming again!"

I needed to unleash the pressure so I lifted Thuy up and stood up in front of her. She grabbed my cock and sucked out the venom. She didn't look at me in the eyes this time. She was staring at the couple the entire time. The young woman from the couple now had at least two fingers in her gash and her shorts were now soaked. My cock made a popping sound as it was released from my wife's beautiful mouth. It still had some cum on it and Thuy looked at them while licking it like an ice cream cone in front of them. She then pushed out some of my cum with her tongue on the head of my cock and spread it. She used the tip of my cock like lipstick and applied it to her thick lips before kissing it and licking her lips clean with her tongue.

I guess the girl wanted to use the hot tub as she walked towards us and started to lift off her shirt showing some pretty nice firm little tits with impressive hard nipples. The boyfriend gave me a dirty look for some reason as he pulled her shirt down and escorted his girlfriend away from the hot tub. One minute he's staring at my naked girlfriend then he looks at me like I'm some degenerate! I then picked up the glasses and bottles and suits and told the girls it was time to go; just in case he told the manager on us. We walked in the side door and halfway down the hallway completely naked before getting to our rooms.

The next morning Ha and Thuy apologized to me for being so naughty. I laughed and said, "we are on vacation and they'll never see us again. We didn't plan it and it's not like we do that sort of thing every day. I confess I found it hot that you girls were being so naughty and I was right there with you so I'm just as much to blame."

"I admit if my friends saw you naked I'd be extremely jealous but a few minutes of looking only with strangers was exciting. I won't do it again but it is hard not to be proud that the two most beautiful girls in the world choose to be with me. If it turned you on, I'm happy!" The girls looked at each other and gave guilty smiles and that was the last we spoke of it.

When we got back from our trip, the house looked amazing. The painters were already halfway done repainting the whole house. The garage extension was complete. Over the next week, they finished the painting and trim. The new solar glass roof was installed in just two days. It was so much nicer than the old tar roof. The landscaper did the shrubs and trees was all stacked on the side of our property. It was really starting to come together as they finished the new luxury vinyl floors in the remaining rooms that matched our new bedroom.

We now had a walk-in closet that Thuy loved and the two stacked washer & dryers as we seemed to make a lot more laundry with a third person in our home these days. Thuy and Ha both seemed to be obsessed with cleaning sheets and towels as if we might have guests at any moment.

Ha and Thuy said it felt so strange to have to walk around the house in lots of clothes all the time with the workers. We all had become quite spoiled in our suite in Hawaii but the whole project was completed in just over a month with some subcontractors there just about every day. Frankly, I was worried we'd come back and find the house with a side missing but the double crew was definitely worth it! We were back to wearing as little as possible soon enough. Thuy had me help her christen each of the new counter tops and shower and Ha had me christen her bedroom and bathroom.

Even though Ha had a great big room and her own king size bed, she slept in our bed most nights. You might think it was nothing but sex for me 24 x 7 but I rarely had sex with either of them more than once a day and there are even some days in the month where we don't have sex at all. The joy of being naked together was more about being close. The warmth we felt was very different than just heat. I would have bet you a million dollars 6 months ago my wife would never even be caught naked in our kitchen, let alone talking dirty to me and yet she was now the wildest woman I'd ever met. I would have bet the same amount 5 months ago I couldn't be in love with two women but somehow now, I couldn't imagine my life without either of them. I looked forward to seeing each of them as I walked through the door after work and missed them both when I have to head to another office for work.

Life isn't always beer and skittles as with all relationships but I truly am the luckiest guy in the world. The dynamic is a little strange so early on I declared if you have a problem with your sister, I will not take your side in an argument. You can tell me about your frustration but I will not comment on it. Thankfully, with the larger layout of the house, we can all have privacy when we want it or one on one time when we need it. Since things have cooled down outside, we closed up the pool. We all go for much longer walks on the weekend but not as much in the early morning as it is still dark out. We go to the mall in the evenings sometimes just to get out as we really don't need to buy anything. The fun part is picking a restaurant to go to afterwards as Ha hadn't eaten out much and you can tell how excited she is looking over the menu even at the cheap chain restaurants.

We use the new home theater system a lot now but when it comes to picking movies, I end up watching at least two "heartwarming" or "triumph of the spirit" movies for every Sci-Fi movie or action movie I get to enjoy. We have a very long couch and the girls will each curl up under a blanket and just put a head on each of my thighs. Eventually they'll face towards me which makes it easier for me to run my fingers through their hair which often puts them to sleep. They seem to really look forward to it so I'm more than happy to do it. I like it because it lets me express affection without stumbling over my words. Fortunately, they weigh very little so I can scoop them up one by one and bring them back to the bedroom to get a good night's sleep.

Since I don't have to run the AC to cool the house at night, I enjoy the winter as I actually use a blanket and the girls pull me super tight as I hold them close to keep as warm as possible. The only downside is, unless I get in the bed first, they'll often sleep in one of my rugby jerseys to keep warm until I come to bed and I really like the feel of skin on skin much more. Thuy sometimes wakes up and strips off her shirt but Ha tends to sleep like a rock.

One thing we really enjoyed was something we rarely used before the remodel: the old bathtub was just so small, I had to bend my knees to submerge to my chest. We installed a 78" drop in spa tub that was very relaxing at night. We could sit across from each other or she could just lean against my chest as we soaked for hours. Thuy would often light candles and turn off the lights. She likes bubble baths for some reason so I've stocked up on Mr. Bubble, like it was a survival supply in case there is a zombie apocalypse.

I laughed when she'd get in first as she'd look like a little kid in that big tub. I got her a rubber ducky as a joke but she gets it out every time we take a bath now. To give each other some alone time sometimes Thuy would spend an hour or so with me and then Ha would come in and keep me company. I loved pampering them and soaping them down and giving them shampoos as they pamper me so much I feel special when they just relax and enjoy me taking care of them.

We also love the new giant shower stall. We used it every morning and after using the tub just to rinse off. I no longer knock my arms into the glass door when I move around and I don't have to duck to get in or trip over the side of the tub. It has two shower heads so we can both be warm when it is chilly in the morning. Thuy and Ha both loved the new heated floors that could warm up the bathroom super-fast with the overhead heater so they wouldn't be cold when they got out of the shower.

I essentially had the day off from work as they were replacing all the carpets and replacing all of the lighting on our floor at the office. Thuy went to work early so we could enjoy lunch and the rest of the day when she got back. I finished on the bike and headed for the shower when Ha jumped in and said, "I'll help you!" I'm pretty sure I could handle a shower on my own without messing up too much but I admit I like the way she is so sweet and scrubs my feet with that weird sponge wand. I soaped her up first and then gave her a head massage with the shampoo and conditioner. She really enjoyed it and then said, "your turn!".

She then had me sit on the shower seat and she lifted my feet and scrubbed them. Ha looked at me and sat in my lap facing me. She scrubbed my shoulders and my arms and then my face. She looked so cute as she tried to aim the water towards my head. She then began to shampoo me nice and slowly. She kept getting up to get some water to splash at my head. Between her rising up and down on my crotch, the feel of her soft skin against my chest and her little tatas in my face, my cock began to swell to a very hard totem.

She looked down it and smiled. "Is that for me?" she asked with a silly grin. This time she got up and instead of trying to get water to splash on me, she grabbed my cock and lined it up with her pussy and lowered at least an inch in before pausing. She managed to get about an inch more in but it was slow going. I lifted her up and held her by her little legs as she allowed more in. "Make love to me, please?" she asked in the softest voice. As she adjusted to the intrusion, I lifted up on her thighs. She was controlling the pace as she slowly rose up and down. It wasn't frantic like our first time, she was making this last forever.

Ha tilted her head back and just looked into my eyes as she continued to rise up and down. I looked back smiling at this amazing woman. She then began to slide up and down a little more urgently. "faster please. Please cum inside me," she asked so sweetly. I began to pump harder and faster for a bit then Ha said, "I'm cumming for you, baby. Oh my baby, you are making me cum so hard!" She clamped down and it felt like she was trying to sheer off my cock. As soon as she released, my cock pulsed and spurted deep within her. I put her down gently as my legs felt wabbly. She stayed standing on the built-in seat kissing the hell out of me and eventually said, "I love you so much, baby!"

I looked her deep in the eyes and said, "You know I love you very much, don't you." She looked me in the eyes and for some reason I think she was crying again before she just held me close. It dawned on me that I truly loved two women but didn't need to feel guilty as they actually seem to want this family to work. I'm not saying multiple partners would work for everyone as they are the reason this works, I'm just the lucky one who they chose. Last Thursday, Ha stayed at her mother's house to take care of her. Since her mother was sick, Kim was going to cover for her at the Salon. Ha stayed overnight and our bed seemed strangely empty without her to share it with Thuy and me. It is funny that a person I was worried might kill my love life with my wife if she moved in with us was now part of my love life.

We decorated the living room for the holidays and it seemed very homey. I admit I went all out as I really love Christmas for some reason so I put candles in every window, a wreath on the front door and hung mistletoe in the living room threshold and the garage door (as if we needed it). We all enjoyed the Christmas carols and the fake yule log on the TV on Christmas Eve.

We exchanged gifts that night. I told the girls I really wanted nothing as I was the richest man alive. I did want to show them some affection so when we were in Kawaii I told the girls I was going out for a run but was actually getting them gifts. I got Thuy a painting that she was admiring at a small studio, depicting some local fish swimming near some coral and had it shipped to my office, I also got her a gift certificate to have it framed as I'm told I'm not good with decorating by two very sweet women. I got a series of shells for Ha at a touristy shop in Kawaii, as she seemed to love examining almost everyone one we saw on the beach. I also got Ha a very nice Apple Mac Pro so she could possibly focus on her artistic side as I know she loves taking pictures and making short videos. Thuy got me a really nice Nikon camera that lets you take video above and below water. That will be perfect as I think we are all up for snorkeling again on our next vacation. Ha got Thuy and me a nice B&B weekend trip so we could have some quality alone time.

We had my wife's whole family over for Christmas this year and no one seemed to wonder about things with Ha still living with us at all. Everyone commented on how healthy Ha looked and said we should keep doing whatever we are doing that makes her so happy.

Thao finished restoring the 71 Boss which he sold at an insane mark up over a month ago, giving him enough money to invest in a new lift and a new air compressor and tools and his next challenge; a 73 Firebird with a lot of floorboard rust but not that many miles. Her mother bought out the other owner and now is going to make some changes at the salon.

Kim seemed healthy but said was ready to find a boyfriend and asked if I'd help her find someone. She is extremely quiet but gorgeous. She has very thick shiny hair, is very curvy but not at all plump, and nice big cheeks and a very cute smile. She is the tallest woman in the family at about 5'. I warned her that most guys I knew were older than her and she just said, "perfect!" for some reason. I never asked if she knew about her sister as I really didn't want to find out what she knew. I would have no problem finding a date for her but wasn't sure why she wanted help. I bet with one dating app, she'd have more dates than there were days in the year. Those became popular after I met Thuy so I've never tried them but I'm pretty sure that is how they work.