Vietnamese Wife Opens Up Pt. 10

Story Info
Sweet loving wife & sister play games with me.
8.9k words
4.67
12.1k
10
0

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tnguyen25
tnguyen25
166 Followers

You can read a summary in one of my other stories but to get you there quickly, I'm white, 6' and married to an exceptionally beautiful, amazingly caring and 33-year-old, 4'10" Vietnamese woman, Thuy, who once was extremely conservative sexually until about a year ago. Due to an accident she was worried I'd be alone without her or move on to the wrong type of girl. She insisted I hook up with you her hot, loving but mischievous 27-year-old younger sister, 4'9" Ha. If you are reading this story you really should at least read the previous one or you'll be lost.

Thursday night the Thuy and Ha convinced me they had a naughty new game they wanted to play with me. Friday, I couldn't help but think about the game we're going to play but everyone was busy that day so I didn't ask them for more details. I really wanted to fool around with one of them as I was very horny but there just never seemed to be a good time for it.

Saturday morning, I got up early, worked out and mowed the lawn and checked the pool. The girls said Kim was coming by since she had such a nice time with us last week. Kim is the middle child, about 5' even and about 105 lbs. and has lighter skin than her sisters. Kim used to be extremely quiet for many years until she finally got comfortable around me and more confident about herself. The girls said she had a crush on me but they were just trying to make me blush; I knew she just considered me family. They scurried about vacuuming floors that had been vacuumed just last week and mopping floors that had probably been mopped within the last few days. Dusting was done with great vigor although I doubted we had much since we have filters on all the vents and they dusted last week as well.

I was just about to jump in the pool when Thuy asked me to come in and help her get cleaned up. I was thrilled thinking I could finally release what had been building up all day yesterday. We got in the shower and I gave her a good soaping but she seemed rushed, I think she was worried about Kim arriving soon. She then scrubbed me from top to bottom with the nylon thingy. She carefully washed my face, giving it a mini massage and shampooed my hair. She then seemed to inspect her work before saying, "perfect!"

She then toweled me super dry as I tried to return the favor. She then led me by the hand to the bedroom. Ha was there naked as a jay bird - this was unexpected. For some reason my ties were all connected to the bed posts. The ones at the bottoms each had two ties so as least the person getting tied up wasn't going to remain spread out like a biology lab experiment. There was a beach towel spread out on the center of the bed.

Ha then said to me, "lie down here if you are ready to begin the game." For some reason it didn't dawn on me that I might be the one tied up. I really didn't have any idea what to say so I just went with it as I lay down and Ha tied an ankle and Thuy tied a wrist. They went to the other side and tied them as well. Ha then pulled out a sleeping mask and carefully tied it around my eyes. I was fine with everything so far and while I felt anxious being so restricted, I trusted my girls.

Thuy then explained the rules. I was going to be treated to some pleasant sensations and had to answer questions completely truthfully or the game ended. They then put my workout buds in my ears and said, they'd turn on and off the music so I could hear their questions. I couldn't fathom where the heck this game was going but so far, so good. The music came on and it was some nice gentle Bach. I felt a feather or something similar going up and down my body for the length of the tune. Then another tune came on - Pachelbel. I felt a set of hands just gently skimming over my body. I think I might have heard Ha or Thuy go outside to check the mail at the front door (probably Ha hoping for a paycheck) but I knew one of them was focusing on me. The music finished and Thuy said "did you enjoy the feather or did you enjoy the touch more?"

I was honest and said, "definitely the touch!"

The music came back on and I could hear some whispering and I think it was Vietnamese followed by some definite giggling. It was hard to make out anything over the Bach playing: Air on G, I think although I often get the names mixed up. I then felt hands on my chest again. This time the touching was much firmer as they were trying to feel my skin as much as I was enjoying the contact. I knew it was probably Ha this time as she was inspecting the hair on my chest which seems to still fascinate her. I was starting to get hard from all the touching.

Then I felt a hand on my cock. It had to be Thuy since Ha was still touching my chest. Then I felt warm spit on my cock and the hand was now working up and down my cock, spreading the lubrication. The touching stopped for a moment and I felt someone getting on the bed. They were straddling me. The music stopped and it sounded like Thuy's voice came from the general direction it should be if she was the one straddling me so I knew it had to be her on top. "Tell me something about Thuy that you like." I can't believe she didn't realize I'd know her voice.

I could feel her gently rubbing her moist hot pussy on my crotch but I wanted to answer the question and express how I felt about her. "Thuy has beautiful eyes that seem to stare into my soul while I look into hers. Her little nose turns red when she cries or when we take a hot shower and it makes me want to kiss it. Her smile lights up a room and her little soft voice can make you feel like you can do anything or it can gently put you to sleep like a lullaby. Her long hair, feels so luxurious to the touch. Thuy's body is so feminine, even when she falls, she seems to do it in such a graceful way. I love the way, when I suck on her tatas, she pulls my head in to encourage me to suck harder. It goes without saying, Thuy has amazing legs that I could just stare at for hours. All of that being said, she chooses to share her love with me and forgives my flaws and takes care of me every day. She genuinely wants the best for me and lets you know it with her every touch. She always fusses over you but every now and then let's you give her a shampoo or a massage and it boosts your ego." I was now having trouble talking from the lying down position. Ha must have sensed it so lifted my head and gave me some water.

The music came on for just a minute and the bed jostles and I felt someone straddle me again. I thought it was Thuy again but this time the voice said, "Well done, now tell me about Hà". That definitely was Ha and seemed to come from the right place but I'm pretty sure it was Thuy still on top of me. "Ha has sparkly and mischievous eyes that catch you by surprise when she looks at you with such tender care. I get a kick out of it when she crinkles her little nose before telling a joke. It is hard to picture her smiling without laughing about something or telling a joke. She has a very positive attitude when she's with people she cares about. She has amazingly soft hair that catches the light and sometimes seems raven black and sometimes a rich dark brown color. Her petite body now has wonderful curves that guys lust over. She seems to have limitless energy for such a tiny package. Ha has a naughty streak as she loves to have her tatas sucked but she likes a nibbling action with teeth and likes to have the nipples tweaked. What makes her amazing is her ability to care for others. She pampers you and lets you know how important you are to her and the world, and if you are lucky, she sometimes lets you take care of her." My throat was getting tight so I felt a cool hand cradle my head and they gave me some more water.

The music came back on - Beethoven Fur Elise or Moonlight Sonata I always get their names mixed up although they sound nothing alike I could almost definitely make out and "AWW" from the two of them. This was a very nice mix they made for me. The person straddling me and got off then someone straddled me again. I don't know why but I thought it was Thuy yet again. There was definitely was definitely whispering in Vietnamese. I then felt the humping from the slippery wet pussy on my engorged cock pause for a moment. I could feel her lift up and now felt two hands on my cock. They were spreading something moist but cool on it. It didn't have any smell like either of their hand lotions or the sunblock, so I couldn't guess whose it was but it felt super slippery.

Then it happened. I could feel my cock being guided into her pussy. I admit, feeling Ha guide my cock into Thuy was sexy as hell (or vice versa)! She was teasing the hell out of me as it seemed like nearly two minutes before she worked it all the day down. I think I heard whispering and then the music stopped. It was Ha again. "Pretend you were going to seduce Kim. Say something nice about her like you did for Thuy and Ha."

This was really a naughty game they were playing! I couldn't believe Thuy or Ha wanted me to talk about their sister while I fooled around with Thuy but Thuy did seem to enjoy role playing recently. "I would start by telling Kim she has an incredibly natural beauty and she shouldn't be afraid to let her light shine. She looks iridescent when she takes off her makeup. Her eyes are warm but mysterious, drawing you in and mesmerizing you in the process. Her nice full cheeks are so wonderful when she smiles and you'll want to tell jokes in the hopes of catching just a glimpse of that dazzling happy face. I'd let mention how her thick rich hair cascades around her, framing her warm visage while beckoning you to touch it and enjoy the sensation as your run your fingers through it. Her body is flawless with curves in all the right places, like a work of art, expertly crafted, with no harsh sharp edges, just perfect slopes, smooth curves and wonderful arcs. Finally, I'd tell her about the passion I sense in her. Her artistic creativity is just the beginning. She has spirit and when she finally finds the right person, she is going to give back ten-fold for everything she takes."

The music immediately snapped on. It was Bolero. Not something I'd normally listen to but a good tune nevertheless. It seemed louder than the other pieces but I definitely could hear whispering. Hopefully I wasn't too gushy or too clunky in my brief answers.

Then Thuy started rising up and down on me. It was a much, much slower pace and more intermittent than usual but it was intense as always; she has an amazingly tight little pussy. She was trying out new moves as she worked it, in seemingly every direction. Over the music I could tell she was now making very strange noises I never heard her make before, like she had something over her mouth or she was biting down on something. The truth is, she didn't sound at all like herself or Ha so they definitely had me guessing. I hoped she was enjoying herself as I sure was. I then felt her cool hands on my chest as she must be getting tired. Her nails felt much longer than she normally keeps them. She was still gyrating but her knuckles were pulling at my chest hair as she clenched her little fingers. Now she was grunting but I'm pretty sure she was covering her mouth so I wouldn't know which of the two of them it was.

I finally reached my limit and I pumped my cum deep in her womb. I came so hard, it made me think of the water rocket I had as a kid that flew on just pressure. I could picture her flying around on the pressure I had released. I felt her slowly wind down and then get off of me. I'm not positive if she came but I was definitely wet when she dismounted. The music was still playing but I think I heard the shower handle being turned. I admit, it was a good game. It let me say some stuff to Thuy and Ha without getting too embarrassed since I couldn't see their eyes. I thought it was just going to be a sex game but I think it was more about intimacy. I think I heard the water being turned off and some shuffling about over the music. It was now Mozart - Lacrimosa or some requiem piece that was a little loud but a fantastic piece. I then felt the ties being undone.

Then I felt two sets of hands guide me, still blind folded into the shower. I must have made a mess earlier as the bathroom floor was wet. I then felt my body get scrubbed from head to toe by two sets of hands. That was definitely new. It seemed more functional and less intimate than my usual cleaning when it was just one of them. Each girl seemed to take a turn getting my tool clean. They brought me out and dried me off and then brought me to the bedroom and helped me awkwardly get my bathing suit on as well as a polo shirt. They sat me on the bed and after a few minutes removed the mask over my eyes and the earbuds. The girls were smiling and wearing t-shirts over bikinis. I think they changed the bedspread and cleaned the bathroom floor but I can miss the obvious sometimes. I checked the time and it was 11:15 and Kim was usually super punctual.

We walked into the living room and Kim was looking through the windows on the sides of the front door. Talk about perfect timing! The doorbell rang and the girls went over to greet her. Kim looked different as her hair was almost frizzy even though it was still little wet. She must have just taken a shower and driven with the windows down to dry it on the way over. I went to hug Kim and she went to kiss my cheek but I must have zigged when I should have zagged and she kissed me on the lips. Kim lingered in her kiss, obviously she was too surprised to know how to react and I never know what to do. I apologized and took drink orders as I headed for the kitchen. The girls said they wanted something cold - maybe a frozen drink. Thuy said, "see if you can surprise us!" and for some unknown reason they all started giggling.

I hadn't made one in many years but I got out my bar book and made them Frosted Almonds with vanilla ice cream. By the time four of the drinks had been poured, the girls had come out in their bathing suits. Thuy and Ha had on more suits they wore in Hawaii. They looked great as always. Kim came out looking great in one of Thuy's Hawaii bikinis. The bikini showed off far more leg than last week's and that made her curves and transitions really look nice. If I hadn't just had sex, I would have been anxious for Kim to go so I could fool around with Thuy or Ha.

The girls tried their drinks and marveled about how good they tasted. Ha then smirked at me and said, "are you sure there is alcohol in these?"

I told them "there was some but not as much as the banana daquiri can hide. We've got a whole day ahead of us so no rush."

Kim said, "ooh those daquiris were good too but then again these are amazing. Can we have some of those today as well?"

"Fortunately for you ladies, I'm in a good mood so I'm happy to serve you as you like."

Ha then jumped in, "then why are we standing around here? Why don't we get a massage in, before lunch?" The girls all giggled and squealed as they ran out to the lounges. I have to admit, they did a guy's ego good with their enthusiasm.

I finished putting the ice cream away and tops on the bottles when I looked out and I was shocked as they had already finished off their drinks! I made a bigger batch and brought out the pitcher. I topped off their drinks and squirted some whip cream on top before stashing the rest in the cooler with ice.

Ha then demanded in her best attempt at sounding in charge, "me first! Oh, and maybe you should bring the whip cream." She had to go and make me blush already. She was already on her front and had undone her top before I even had the lotion in my hands. She then amazed me by untying her bottoms and flipping them off her little bottom.

Thuy looked over and said, "Hà, did you just take off your bottom?"

Ha looked at her, lowered her straw and said, "No I just untied it so he could get to everything. I still have it on in the front. It's no different then untying my front!"

Thuy sucked the last of her drink through the straw, looked at Ha laughed and hollered, "that's my little sister, folks!"

Ha must have done that so Kim would feel more comfortable in a much smaller bikini than she'd ever worn. I love how these girls look out for each other. Their family is wonderfully close to each other. I slicked her up from top to bottom (no pun intended). Her shoulders seemed a teensy tense today. I wonder if she was on top and then used an unusual position to trick me which made her tense. I moved down getting out the kinks as she groaned, "so good". I went relatively quickly as I know none of them wanted to get too much sun without sunblock. I said, 'I'll be back' in an incredibly bad Schwarzenegger impression. Kim was polite and giggled.

I topped off the drinks again and then worked on Thuy. She only removed her top bows so I helped her out and untied her bottoms and tucked the material carefully between her buns. She looked at me with a terrific smile. I kissed her little head as she rested it again on the cushion. Her neck was tense and I wondered if they were contorting a lot so I wouldn't know who was on top. I have no idea why I cared so much as for some reason they never even asked which was on top. I spread it over her back and down her little tushy and down her spectacular legs. Again, thank goodness I just had sex or my bathing suit would have a torn liner. I kissed her head again and said, "I'll give you a real massage after I take care of Kim." Ha and Thuy then started giggling. I said, "Oh very mature you too!" trying to sound like a stick in the mud.

Kim was lying face down and I asked, "would you like me to undo your top?"

She replied "Any time you like, tiger!" The other two whooped and hollered.

Great, I had three tipsy girls and I'm stuck blushing. In truth, I was happy they were having fun, it genuinely made me happy. My friends just get really loud when they drink too much but never giggle, titter or squeal. I untied her top and pulled her hair up and she held it in place. I poured the lotion on her back. After I covered her arms with sunblock, I went to town working the shoulder muscles. She was particularly tense - probably from working at the salon yesterday. I got to her lower back and she eased down the top of her bottoms a bit to make it easier to get to those muscles. I then started on her little feet and then slicked up her legs before really working the calve muscles and thighs. She had very firm little legs. I got closer to her buns but the big bikini limited how much I could do. Kim reached around and said, "Let me get that for you."

Kim was careful not to break her long nails as she adjusted her bikini. Thuy and Ha's nails usually max about a centimeter beyond their fingertips - Kim's seems impractical to say the least. Her bottoms were now just barely covering anything as they pulled up so that they were covering just her butt crack now. Kim is going to have a line of suiters up and down the street now that she's becoming more comfortable with herself - not that she should be showing off her buns to strangers, mind you. I worked the lotion in and she seemed to delight in the attention. She was making sounds a lot like Thuy or Ha were when we were playing the game earlier.

I finished off the pitcher topping off the drinks. Thank goodness there wasn't much liquor in them but due to the tiny bodies on these women, it still took a toll. Ha then said, "finish me off lover-boy!" I don't know which is worse, Ha letting Kim know I was intimate with both Thuy and Ha or Ha teasing me with Kim present, as she knew it would make me blush.

I then gave Ha a much more thorough massage as she moaned. Nothing like what I heard in the bedroom so it almost had to be Thuy! I pinched her bun for picking on me as I moved to Thuy. If I was 18 again, I would have had to sneak into the house and rub one out, as it was I was getting hard again touching their skin, seeing their naked little bodies, and hearing them moaning. I was going to have to jump in pool soon to decrease the swelling.

tnguyen25
tnguyen25
166 Followers