Vietnamese Wife Opens Up Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thuy said in her pleasant soft whisper voice, "thank you for taking such good care of us. I think without a doubt, this is the happiest I've ever seen Kim and it goes without saying Hà and I are loving this new tradition by the pool. But just in case it doesn't go without saying, thank you so much!" God, that woman knows how to melt my heart. I'm lucky she asks for virtually nothing as she's impossible to refuse. I gave her a nice long massage. She kept arching and moving throughout the massage probably due to the alcohol but as a result she was essentially naked throughout much of it. I guess since they are women and sisters, they really don't think much of it. I myself have no interest in seeing guys naked but these women are works of art so it makes sense they are not grossed out seeing each other naked.

I kissed Thuy's head and said, "I'll take care of Kim next. I forgot to check the side baskets, I'll be right back." I jumped in the pool and took my time wading from basket to basket until I had returned to resting state.

I had already given Kim a pretty good massage as she was the last and I wanted to make sure everyone was protected from the Sun. I didn't want her to feel jipped so I gave her a massage in the tensest areas again and asked if she wanted me to focus anywhere in particular. She wanted more attention on her upper thighs so I did my best to make her feel better although I felt guilty as her bottoms were not hanging on well at all since they were now untied. I tried not to look but it was hard not to appreciate all her glory as she squirmed about.

Thuy said she wanted to start lunch soon so I quickly gave them a light coat on their front sides and said if they wanted more after lunch I was at their service. My hands and wrists were actually a cramping a bit by the end so I'm glad it was time for lunch.

We had shish kebabs that Thuy had made in advance and left marinating in zip lock bags in the fridge. She also had corn, fresh cooked spinach and flatbread to go with the meal. This was a new recipe and probably a lot of prep but it cooks in no time and is delicious. Ha put out a pitcher of lemonade she made from scratch. Ha then came out with a nice cold beer for me. She stood behind me, wrapped her arm under my chin, kissed the top of my head and thanked me for pampering them. I have no idea if I'll ever stop doing it but she still could make me blush with just a simple kiss.

We all enjoyed the meal and I thanked Thuy for putting it together. The girls were quite boisterous today. Kim saw my drink was empty and got me another beer. I think they were a little silly from the drinks but I think the meal was metering the effects. Thuy went to get more napkins and brought me another beer before I finished the one I had so I gulped it down so the other wouldn't get warm. Ha started to clean up when her hat blew off. She managed to entertain all of us as she chased it around the yard as it kept rolling away every time she got close to it. For some reason it never dawned on any of us to assist her - probably because we were laughing too hard. Kim started to gather the plates as Ha grabbed the essentials.

Ha said, "my phone is ringing," and ran into the house. She came out and told us she needed to stop at the new client and pick up a key and a portfolio; they said would be safe in a combination lock box near the door. I asked if we should get her an uber just to play it safe. She said even though she hadn't anything to drink in a while that is a good idea. Ha took a quick shower while we jumped in the pool to cool off for a bit. Ha left just as the rest of us were drying off. Kim and Thuy finished cleaning the kitchen and table while I cleaned the grill. They were going on in Vietnamese about something. There was a long period of silence so I went to check up on them. Thuy popped of the bedroom out fully dressed, straight wet hair and said, Ha forgot her wallet and money and wanted to pick up some supplies so I'm going to meet up with her. The uber was already in our driveway so she had to dash.

I asked Kim what she'd like to talk about. She said, "I would like to go over some ideas with you before I approach my mother about them. I really enjoyed the massage so much last week I decided to take a class at the annex so we might give full massages at the salon to bring in new customers."

I said, "that might work if you have the space." I honestly knew nothing about the topic but I wanted her to have the confidence to try something new.

"OK, then, I'm glad you volunteer to be my first victim. Lie down on the lounger and get comfortable!" she said self-assuredly. I got a kick out of her trying to sound assertive but I didn't want to shoot down her new-found confidence so I walked over to the lounge. Just when I got one knee on it, she said, "that's not how it is done." Kim walked over to me and wrapped a towel around me and then pulled down my trunks before I thought to say anything.

I lay down on the lounge worried that something might hang down when the towel draped but I wanted her to feel secure so I said nothing. She then asked, "can you tell me if you have any trouble spots in particular?" She sounded like she was reading from a manual as she said it.

"Lower back, please." I responded.

"Oh yes, sir, you do seem to be tense right there," she said as she rubbed around my lower back. She seemed to be counting the bones on my spine. Kim slicked on the suntan lotion and worked it all over my back. The sensation was very enjoyable. She then said, "you still feel tense, do you mind if I sit on your back so I can apply more pressure?"

I was surprised her tiny arms were applying any force from that angle so I said, "by all means, please do."

She then put a leg on each side of my butt and lowered slowly. "Is that OK, am I too heavy?"

"Not at all, I said. I actually prefer a little pressure there." She worked on my shoulders first and arm muscles as she worked lower. She then did something interesting with my leg muscles she must have learned at the annex. It felt good. She then gave me a foot massage which I'd never had. I don't understand why women enjoy them so much although it was nice and I suppose I might be more excited if I had to wear high heels. Frankly women's fascination with footwear eludes me.

Kim said, "Thuy mentioned you like it when she walks on your back. Perhaps that would help with the tension. We haven't covered that in class yet but I'd like to try it."

I said, "don't worry about it, I'm find and that was really very nice."

Kim seemed distressed. "I really would like to try that if you don't think I'm too heavy. I would like to find a way to get some new business and maybe male customers would be a whole new market for us." She's pretty business savvy, I thought as she's probably right. "Do I just climb up here or do you need more cushioning like a couch?" I told her we have a nice firm bed and there is a handle Thuy uses so she doesn't fall off. "Can you show me?" Kim asked. I tried to put my bathing suit back on but Kim insisted that wouldn't be how the customers did it.

I took her to the bedroom and put the pole between the two bed posts that is used for support when walking on my back. "That is genius!" she said. Kim grabbed a towel from the bathroom closet and asked me to lie down on it. I lay down feeling a little self-conscious about the towel around my waist but Kim was very professional so it wasn't bad. She climbed up and stepped on my back. "Is that too heavy?" she asked as if afraid of the answer.

"You are light as a feather," I said. "You might have to wear a backpack full of books for the guys with more muscle than me." She delighted in that response and giggled. She then started walking about and asking me what felt good or how to do it as she had never done it before. She'd only seen Ashiatsu type massages given in some movies. She seemed to get it down very quickly. She might not have the strength for a deep tissue rub with her hands but she was quite intuitive with her feet. My lower back felt relaxed like I had been doing pull ups with leg weights. I felt very stress-free everywhere.

Kim asked if I wanted more. I told her I felt wonderful. She carefully climbed down and sat on my back giving me another back rub just to make sure I was really relaxed. I admit the hand massage was even better, after the foot massage. I told Kim and she said that was very helpful and she kissed the top of my head. She asked if I thought she could make money on this. I told her the truth. I didn't really know anything about her world but I think any guy who wanted a massage would really enjoy the back walking followed by the hand massage and not to sound any more sexist than I already am but a pretty girl giving it would probably be very good for tips. Kim was very excited and asked if I'd come down to the shop and look at this spot she had in mind.

I said, "sure, but can I please get dressed first?"

Kim just laughed and laughed. Finally, she stopped chuckling and said, "I think the girls at the salon would much prefer you like this!"

"I don't think your mother would appreciate it much, though," I said.

"She is a woman so you never know," she giggled. "Besides she won't be there today, she's getting training in some hair styling techniques at the beauty school."

I was happy to help so I told her I was going to grab a quick shower. I got the lotion off of me as I did my best to get my back scrubbed. I wish Thuy or Ha was here as they can reach everywhere for me. I put the clothes on that I brought in to the bathroom with me.

Kim smiled at me as I opened the door. She was ready to go in so I mentioned, "You know we have two other showers, you didn't have to wait for me if you didn't feel like it."

Kim just looked at me as if I had said something ridiculous. "I'm very used to this shower now, it didn't seem right to use one of the others." With that she took her clothes into the bathroom with her and closed the door. I put the bar down for the bed and put the towel from the bed in the hamper. I then checked the rest of the house to make sure it was locked up before heading back to the bedroom to get my socks and sneakers. The bathroom door opened and Kim had just a towel in front of her. "I forgot my bra and panties. Can you hand them to me?" she asked. I found them and handed them to her. I accidentally saw her backside in the mirror as she pulled me down to kiss my cheek to thank me. I couldn't help but think, it was amazing she kept her beauty hidden so long.

We got halfway down the street before I realized I forgot the tape measurer in the garage. Kim told me she had one in her room which was just above the salon anyways. We arrived and went upstairs and found the tape measurer in her room. Her room was filled with paintings that looked really good but were just stacked. She barely had a path for her bed or clothes.

Kim said, "I should put on some work clothes." She then just pulled off her shirt and shorts. I tried to turn around so she'd have some privacy but she said, "Don't be silly, you've seen me in a bikini; my underwear is pretty much the same." I still was turning away as my mind was going to wander and I didn't want her to catch me staring. "Do you find me that ugly you can't face me?" I shook my head no as I didn't want to kill her confidence but I was worried I'd say too much. She then walked over to me, pulled me down and kissed my cheek saying, "I was just teasing you. You are such a gentleman, I like that about you."

After she finally got changed, we went back downstairs and walked through the salon. Everyone stared at us. I'm guessing they don't get too many male clients. Very soon there was a lot of talking in Vietnamese. According to Kim, her mother just hired four new girls fresh off the boat as they were willing to learn the trade for little pay initially. They all looked like they were about twenty years old, tops. They were pretty but so skinny and used too much hair spray. I saw what Kim meant about the décor being too sterile. This felt like a medical office, not a salon (of course my time in salons is limited so my opinion doesn't count for much).

We got to the back room which was being used for storage. It looked like it might have been an office for the previous tenant. It wasn't huge but you could get a king sized bed in there with plenty of room to spare so a massage table would not be a problem. Two of the walls were exterior but it was a wooden frame in front of cement block. I tapped it out and it was 16" on center. I moved the stacks of chairs out so I could get to the big desk and climb up. I barely had more than 6" of clearance but the desk was on top of a few palettes and I'm 6' tall so the girls should have no problem standing on a client. The ceiling was attached to the joists between floors, not a drop one like the rest of the salon. I had Kim write down the measurements and she seemed like she was bubbling with ideas about how to use the room.

As we drove back I swung by a used medical supply warehouse not all far away. We looked around and we found an old chiropractor's table that had seen better days but with some paint and reupholster of the faux leather it would be great and it was only $150 since it looked like crap but it was sturdy and heavy. We headed home and I asked Kim if she'd consider hanging her paintings in the salon to make it a little more welcoming. She said her mother wouldn't go for that and her paintings weren't good enough.

I said, "I really like them and I bet the customers would too. Make a deal with your mother. Tell her that you'd like them up for just one week and if no one compliments them then you promise to take them down and I will personally fill any holes in the wall."

Kim reached over and put her cool fingers on the back of my neck. "You are so sweet!" she said. "Would you really do that?"

I was starting to think about filling the holes as her mom likes to know best and really only likes an idea if she proposes it. I had already said I would so there was no turning back. "I will," I said. I then expressed that perhaps Kim should figure a way of getting her mother to suggest change and you fill in the blanks and compliment her for coming up with the ideas. I admit, I use this technique with my boss all the time.

We got back to the house and Ha and Thuy greeted us. They seemed confused as to why we left even though I left a note. There was a lot of quick bursts of Vietnamese and then some laughter and then more exited talking. Thuy came over and kissed my cheek and said, "Kim really appreciates everything you did for her today. You are such a good hubby!"

We did something different for dinner that night. We went out for Thai food. The girls were enjoying apple-tinis and I had a diet coke. Ha was in heaven as she had never been and I didn't think the girls needed to slave in the kitchen. We looked and looked at the menus and we asked each other what we were getting. After a solid 5 minutes of inspecting the menus, all four of us had the same idea and wanted Pad Thai. At least there were 2 chicken and 2 shrimp to mix things up a bit. I placed the order but also ordered some pot stickers, sa-tay, Thai dumplings and BBQ pork ribs just in case someone didn't like their meal. The food was excellent, we'd have to come back there again. It was mildly spicy so we had another round of drinks. Almost everything was gone other than 1 sa-tay and 2 dumplings.

The portions were pretty small compared to other Thai places I've gone but as a result we had room to try things. The prices were low and we all were happy as no one over did it. When we got back to the house everyone started yawning and Ha suggested we call it a night. I headed to open the door for Kim but Thuy said, "Kim should just stay in Ha's room so she can drive safely in the morning after a good night's sleep." I didn't know how much the drinks were affecting the girls so that seemed like a good idea. Kim asked if that meant she got to use our shower in the morning and Thuy said, "sure."

We all got ready for bed and said goodnight to Kim. It felt strange knowing she was in the house and she knew I was with her sisters. Before I got into bed, Ha held me close with her naked little body up against mine. She then gently pulled on my cock and said, "would you like to play the game some more?"

Thuy came up behind me and kissed my back. "That was so sweet of you to say those nice things in the first round of the game. I would love to play a little more if you are up to it," she said.

I certainly didn't want to disappoint them so I said, "as long as we keep it down, I'm happy to play some more."

The girls looked at each other and smiled. They immediately got out the ties again and the ear pods and sleep mask. They put out the towel and I climbed aboard. I was secured by the girls in no time; I had the blindfold on and the earbuds in. They started with the Bach again as there was no question, just kissing. It definitely felt like Ha. I heard the bedroom door open. I need to shim a hinge as it sticks in the summer time. I figure Thuy went to check if Kim needed anything but I wondered what kind of freak she'd think I was if she happened to walk by when Thuy opened the door.

The music stopped and Thuy started with the rules. "You get one-word answers only. Yes, no or some other word but only one word. If you don't tell the truth we stop the game."

"First question," Ha announced. "Do you love Hà?"

"Of c", I almost said of course I do but these were one-word answers and I wanted to play the game.

"Judges? Aahhhggh" I'm afraid while that wasn't a lie, it wasn't an acceptable answer. Would you like to try again?" Ha said in a sing-songy game show host type voice.

"Yes!" I said. I was worried we might wake Kim so I quietly said, "shhhhhhh". I hoped they wouldn't penalize me for speaking out of turn.

"Next question, do you regret that you are involved with Hà even though you told Thuy it would be a big mistake," Thuy asked.

I felt terrible Ha knew that I said that. I wish I could say more but I just said, "No!"

"Next question, given the chance to do it over again, would you still want Ha to be involved in your love life?" Ha asked, this time she seemed like she was actually wondering the answer.

"Definitely!" I said, trying to be quiet but being as clear as possible. This was a very different game but I am glad Ha knows how I feel as I wouldn't want her to have any doubt.

"Next question, would you like your cock played with?" Thuy said.

"Please," I begged. The music came on and it was Pachelbel. I felt a hand on my cock. She was moving it up and down very gently but practically seemed like she was measuring it. She was seeing how much was left over when she put both her tiny hands on it. She was also moving about like it was a joystick, like she was studying all the sides of it. Her fingernails were definitely long. I know Thuy recently went to the salon so it might be Thuy but then again if she went there, they might trim them so maybe it was Ha. Then I felt a soft kiss on the top of my cock. Then a few licks at the base. More kissing. I think I could hear some whispering, probably in Vietnamese. The touching and music stopped.

"Next question, would you like to kiss someone?" Thuy asked.

"Yes!" I answered in a very emphatic whisper. The music came back on and I felt the bed moving as someone climbed aboard. Whoever was resting on my cock was drenched. Ha gets super wet so I'm thinking it was her. Then I felt her lean down and rest her chest on mine as she timidly kissed my mouth, I had my hands tied but the breasts felt so full so I'm thinking Thuy but the nipples seemed to be very firm so that was probably Ha. The kissing progressed until her mouth and mine were open and her tongue was exploring my mouth. It felt sloppy for either of them. I figured Thuy or Ha had way too much to drink but I enjoyed it thoroughly. As she was tongue wrestling with me she was humping me with a good amount of enthusiasm. She started to moan but with my tongue in her mouth and the music on I couldn't figure out whose moaning it was for sure.