Vietnamese Wife Opens Up Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then felt her rise up and the kissing ended. The music stopped. I definitely wanted more.

Thuy asked the next question, "Next question, are you enjoying yourself?"

"Yes!" I said in a loud whisper. I didn't want Kim to hear.

"Next question, would you like this to go further?" she asked.

"Yes!" I so wanted to yell my answers.

The music started, Beethoven was playing. The person climbed back aboard but it still felt like the same person based on the wetness and heat of her pussy. The crotch that had been humping me lifted a bit and I felt a hand guide my cock to her pussy's entrance. She was already super wet and slippery. The tip of my cock was swimming in a warm wet entrance. I heard a strange sigh as some downward pressure was cinching my cock in bit by bit. She raised and lowered until eventually the whole thing was finally consumed. She then raised up a bit and down in an almost mechanical motion, the alcohol must be impacting her coordination so she was being deliberate in her movements. Frankly my cock didn't care as it was enjoying the hot wet environment and the intensely tight walls gripping it.

She picked up the pace as she began to pull at the hairs on my chest. It seemed a little awkward but it felt like they were trying to convey their affection so I appreciate it. I then felt her lean forward and once again her nipples were seeking the warmth of my chest. She kissed me much more aggressively this time but still in a sloppy way.

The Beethoven had ended and Bolero was beginning. She was working my cock with her hips. She didn't seem to expect me to move as she was forcefully working my cock into her slippery tight pussy. I certainly appreciated the enthusiasm and determination. Then she started moaning right into my mouth. Her kisses seemed frantic like she was being electrocuted and her tongue was flailing. She moaned even more loudly as I felt her sprinkle on my cock. Thuy was gripping my head like she does when she holds me to her tatas when I suck on them. I had to release the pressure. I pumped with intense appreciation into her super wet pussy. I think Thuy was crying as she continued to kiss me. I hope I didn't hurt her.

This was new, she was just dragging her nipples over my chest as she just kept wiping with her hand at the hairs of my as chest as if she was on ecstasy or some similar. I know Thuy would never take any drugs but I'd swear if I didn't know better she was on it right now. She now rubbed the back of her hand on my chin and just kept investigating how my five o'clock shadow felt on her skin. There was lots of discussion as they whispered in Vietnamese. I would swear they were arguing but I could barely make out anything over the music. Then suddenly the person on top of my rose up. I could feel their fluids and mine draining on top of my cock and leg. They patted my cock and then there was nothing other than some more whispers.

I felt hands releasing the ties. I was whisked to the shower and cleaned up. The girls brought me back and removed the blindfold and ear pods. Both girls seem happy but since they had showered I wouldn't know which had used me for their twisted pleasure. The things we do for love. Just then I heard the shower from Ha's room shut off. She must have heard us in the shower and decided to enjoy feeling clean before jumping in bed herself. This morning this game seemed to be about intimacy, tonight it felt more like truth, and temptation before gratification.

In the morning we got up early and I worked out at 6AM. I'd feel guilty about waking Kim but I knew she had to get ready so she could open the shop. She scampered into our bedroom wearing a towel so she could use the shower. I thought the one in her bedroom was just as nice (although it only has one shower head) but she really is a creature of habit. I can't cast stones as I am that way myself. I had just finished on the bike and was just catching my breath while dripping profusely on the floor when she scampered back; the towel she wore earlier around her body was now on her hair and a smaller one now around her body. She stopped in the exercise room to say good morning as she inspected the mess I had become.

She said, "wow, you really work out hard, don't you?" as she surveyed the moisture all over my chest and dripping from my forehead.

"Sorry for my appearance," I said. "I like to get this in before the humidity and heat really pick up or I would have waited until you left."

Kim just traced her fingertips all over my wet chest and asked, "you get so sweaty. I bet my sisters like how manly you look when you get like this."

"Thanks. I know I'm a mess but I appreciate the ego boost!" I said.

She turned, removed her towel from her hair and went into Ha's room. I heard the other towel fall on the carpeting shortly after she walked in the doorway. She must have forgotten all about me as she left the bedroom door wide open. I think I felt a little insulted I don't even register as a man any more, instead I'm just her brother-in-law or she'd remember to close the door. So much for Thuy and Ha's theory that she had a crush on me.