Vietnamese Wife Opens Up Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know I had encouraged you to make love to Kim but it might be hard to imagine her having sex now that you know she's been a virgin for so long." She bobbed her head up and down on my cock as she rubbed and curled her hand around the base. Thuy looked up at me and said, "seriously it's hard to picture isn't it? Close your eyes and picture her kneeling in front of you without a stitch of clothing on. Can you imagine her naked? See if you can imagine her sucking your cock like I'm doing." She slipped her hand up and down the length of my cock. "Can you picture her doing anything like that?" She then swirled her tongue over the head of my cock. "It is really hard to imagine isn't it?" She guided me further back on the bed and pulled off her t-shirt.

Ha mounted my cock and said, "Try to picture her forcing your big cock all the way to the back of her throat and pulling it back as some of your precum rests on her lips. I know it is hard to picture Kim sucking on your cock let alone swallow every drop of your cum. Can you imagine her looking you in they eye as she licks that cum off her lips?"

Thuy climbed on top of me and lined my cock up with her pussy. She slowly raised and lowered slowly on my cock. "Imagine her trembling as she slides the first cock she's ever had into her virgin pussy. Now keep your eyes closed and try to imagine her riding your cock like this. Picture her naked body and her face as she has an orgasm grinding her pussy on your cock like this." She was now gripping me hard in her pussy as she just rubbed base against base. "I wonder how she'd react if you came inside her hot wet unprotected pussy." I was trying not to mentally cheat on my wife but I have to admit, I could imagine it. I flipped her on her back and thrust over and over until she sprinkled on me. I then blasted all my pent-up enthusiasm into her womb.

Saturday came soon enough. I went for a really nice long walk with Thuy and Ha, it was going to be humid as you could see a mist over the field near our house. We got back and I just scarfed a banana before heading for the lawn as it was going to be a hot day. I got loved that quiet electric mower; I don't have to feel guilty about the racket my old one made. I jumped in the pool and it was definitely warm (nearing 77 degrees). It felt relaxing and luxurious instead of invigorating like it does when it is still around 70 to 72. The girls were inside busy scrubbing every crevice of the house.

The thank you note from Kim dulled the memories about the incident earlier in the week. This time Kim showed up at 11AM sharp and we were ready since we didn't play the "game" from last week. For some reason I couldn't get Thuy or Ha alone Friday so my little friends were feeling mighty blue. I had turned up the AC in the house a bit as it was already muggy outside by time she arrived. "Oh, this cool air is heavenly," Kim said. I could tell she was cold as her tight t-shirt was no match for her nipples or the rest of her gear. "Mom never lets me turn on the AC in the apartment because she says we can enjoy the AC in the salon and work if we are hot."

I asked if the girls would like anything in particular to drink. Thuy asked if I could surprise them with something new. I think she knew by the groceries I asked her to pick up, I was ready to try and make them something different. I made triple layer Pina coladas which I had never done before. I tasted them and while they were good; they really would be fine with a lot more rum I thought. The girls came out and wow, they were all wearing very skimpy bathing suits. I think they were doing it to make me feel better about my slip up in the massage room earlier this week. I really appreciate how they try to show such solidarity for me.

They were extremely excited when they saw the three-layered drinks. The girls tried them and said they were so fancy they felt like they were at a 5-star hotel. Within minutes they were gone. I asked if they wanted something I had made before or something new and Ha said while shaking her glass, "more of these fancy drinks please, sir!" I served them with more than twice the rum this time and they said they were better than the first round.

We went outside and the girls sprayed each other down immediately with sunblock. I asked if I should start the grill and Ha asked if we could have some massages first. There was a general consensus "massages first! Massages first!" I gathered their glasses and filled them with the adjusted formula. The girls then brought them out to the lounges.

I sat next to Thuy first; she was so sexy in that mesh bikini. Her beautiful skin tone is so enticing. I worked sunblock in everywhere. I ran my hands along her sides, purposely teasing every feature as I passed. I released the tension in her shoulders as she made a sound like all the wind has escaped her lungs. Her legs were taught from the long walk we took this morning. I worked them making sure to release against the muscle. I couldn't resist and gave each little bun a kiss and she giggled like a schoolgirl before I began rubbing the lotion on to them. They now had a lovely sheen. I asked if she wanted anymore and said, "I would love it, when you finish with the others, honey."

Ha was the next lounge over. She had removed her top strings and her bottoms. As I worked the lotion in, she said, "thanks lover, you feel so good!" I know Kim knows about us but I still felt a little embarrassed. Ha moaned and groaned as I worked her every muscle. I think today was the farthest she's ever walked with us as she loved the sensation on her little calves and thighs from the deep massage. When her top and legs were done I moved to her little tushy which was still left. I worked the muscles in her buns and she raised it up like a cat does when you aren't reaching low enough. She was completely nude as gravity held everything of her bikini to the lounge cushions. She was so shiny and sexy, I would have attacked her right there if Kim wasn't around.

I moved on to Kim and she had already removed her top strings as well as her bottoms. The only thing left was a wisp of fabric barely covering her permanent smile. I think she was letting me know it was OK she had seen my lower half and as we were family. I rubbed her from the top of her shoulders and then worked her neck. I released the tension in her back. I worked up her soft but muscular legs as she made funny noises of appreciation or at least relaxation. As I got to her buns, I could see her pussy lips clearly and they were soaking. I wondered what she was thinking about that got her so worked up.

Thuy then announced it was almost lunch time. The girls tied their bows back up and flipped. I know we used to get them for freshmen girls but since they were about the same size, I brought the girls wine coolers and a beer for myself. They seemed to enjoy them as Ha chugged half of hers by the time I served the other two. Ha ran in to help Thuy in the kitchen and Kim joined them. Kim brought me another beer and Ha brought out the skirt steak. Thuy put the dressings and condiments on the table while Ha chopped the ingredients for the salad. The steak was done in no time and Kim put out the salad while Ha brought out the rolls. Thuy looked at my beer bottle and brought me another. The salad was nice and light with an interesting mustard dressing. The steak had rested before I sliced it. Ha served it for me and we all tore into it; it was tender and delicious.

There wasn't much talking until the food was gone as we must have all been hungry. I know I was famished. Kim got the girls more wine coolers and me another beer. Kim mentioned that the tip I suggested on handling her mother was 'pure gold'. She'd definitely keep that tucked away for use in the future. She asked if I had any suggestions for their brother's business.

I admitted I don't know much about his business but I asked Ha if she thought she could maybe make a website for Thao for the shop now that they are taking customers. She said she'd love to but he'd never accept the work for free. I said, "what if you traded; he tunes up your car and changes your oil on a regular basis and you make a new website." She said that might just work!

I then suggested Kim add the massage services and some updated pictures of the salon to the her web site. Possibly with some testimonials from people who enjoy the massage service. She said that could really help get some new business. They may have already been planning on doing these things or completely ignoring them (which I completely would understand as I'm not the expert on all things) but they made me feel helpful which always makes me happy.

Ha asked if she should bring out the dessert. Thuy said, "how about a little cool off, first." My wife took me by the hand before we jumped in the pool. The water was warm but still cooler than the air and quite enjoyable. I mentioned to Thuy that her nipples had just joined us. The water was far from cold but her tatas react to any temperature change. She slapped my arm ever so gently as she laughed. "You said that you liked the way I held your head when you sucked on my nipples. Would you like to warm them up for me?" I thought she was kidding but she said, "please, my honey, they want you to make them feel better," in a completely irresistible tone.

I couldn't believe she was saying that with Kim right in the kitchen. I said, "are you sure? We can wait until tonight after Kim goes home."

Thuy said, "she's busy talking with Ha. Besides, all she can see is the back of your head and that will block her view." I know that is absurd reasoning but I really wanted them in my mouth so I went with it. I lifted Thuy up and untied the back of her top. Her tata felt so good in my mouth. She ran her fingers through the hair on the back of my head and then pulled me in tight. "Oh, that's my sweetie, suck as hard as you can!" I know she was whispering but I think the pool might have carried her voice a bit as I could swear I heard giggling in the kitchen. Hopefully, it was just Ha cracking wise as always. "The other one is getting jealous," she said. I enjoyed it every bit as much as her first one. She was pulling so tight on the back of my head, I wondered if you could make out my face coming out of her back like some cartoon drawing.

Thuy then patted my head and thanked me for warming 'the girls' up.

"Would you like me to tie you up?" I asked about her bikini top.

She just smiled and said, "maybe if you play your cards right, stud-monkey!" She then took off her top. While I was speechless, I guess since I didn't have to wear a top, she had no reason not to take hers off in front of her sisters. Besides I know she says that bras are uncomfortable so string bikinis can't be too much better.

Ha yelled out - "you go girl!" in a very silly voice.

After Thuy had dried off, I rubbed plenty of sunblock on her. Thank goodness I'm not hung like a horse or I would have to pull my shorts up way above my navel to hide my excitement. Fortunately, my shorts were very dark so hopefully the girls wouldn't see it as my boxers didn't offer much restraint within my shorts. I carefully applied sunblock to Thuy's face and then gave her a facial massage. She had such a contented smile on her face, it made the effort completely worth it.

I put another coat on her front, this time giving her tatas a very good rub down. I certainly didn't want them sore as I planned on using them a lot more after Kim left for the day. I then squirted yet more lotion on them to make sure they were completely protected. It looked a little like I had just ejaculated on her. What the hell was wrong with me, why was I so horny today? I had nearly finished when Ha and Kim came out and sat down. I think Thuy was so relaxed she was pretty much ready to nod off. I gently kissed the top of her head put her hat over her face as she barely stirred.

I passed Kim and moved to Ha as she waved her hand about as if to call for service. I started on her little toes and she shook about as quietly as possible trying not to giggle or squeal. She didn't want to wake Thuy. I worked up her legs and she proceeded to untie the sides of her bottoms. "I don't want to get strap marks in embarrassing places," she whispered. I appreciate how much effort girls put in to looking pretty but it sounds exhausting as there are so many things to watch out for all the time. As I worked up her flat little tummy, she reached back and took off her top. She whispered gently in my ear, "we saw you sucking on my sisters' breasts in the pool. I think you should do that for me, please." I could feel the warmth spreading on my face and I'm pretty sure it wasn't from the sun or the beer.

I whispered back, "you can't be serious, Kim is right there!"

She whispered again ever so softly with her warm, moist breath on my ear, "She's not even looking at us. Live a little! Besides you wouldn't want me repeating what you said about her in the bedroom do you?" With her lips and teeth just grazing my ear as she spoke I was having trouble concentrating.

"Dirty pool," I whispered. "You know I wouldn't have said those things if I thought she'd hear them."

"I don't plan on repeating them," is all she said as she pushed her little breasts towards me. I couldn't tell if that was a threat or a statement. I don't think Ha would ever do something that really distressed me; she probably knew I would love to enjoy her breasts and since Kim wasn't looking it wasn't a bad suggestion. I moved down and began to suck her little titties. I was craving them so bad.

She held my head in her arms and whispered, "that's it, baby. Give them a little love bite please!" I began to nibble and tease as she moaned. I wanted to look over to make sure we didn't get caught but she held my head in a death grip. I was sucking and biting harder. She pulled me over to the other and maybe it was the alcohol or the risk of getting caught but I really enjoyed it. She then whispered loudly in my ear, "Oh baby, I'm cumming you are making me cum!"

She then just pushed my head down between her legs and locked me in her thighs as she "forced me" to lick her sopping wet pussy. She came a second time, gushing on my face and then she released me. I looked over and fortunately Kim had her face covered by her hat. Ha definitely seems to like the idea of getting caught as she seems even more excitable when there is a risk. Maybe I did too as I really shouldn't have done the things I did today.

I admit, I had a raging hard on at this point so I had to walk in to the pool, I would much rather have jumped in but didn't want to splash and wake everyone up. I swam to the other end and back underwater. After the swelling went down, I got out and dried off. Kim was now awake and wondering if I was still giving massages. I sat down and gave her a good rub down. She seemed to really enjoy the facial. She asked if she should take off her top and I said, "you shouldn't ever feel like you have to do anything when you are here. Thuy and Ha are very comfortable around me and so they don't mind."

Kim astonished me and just took off her top. I couldn't help but just stare as I did not expect her to do that. I guess she's still trying to make me feel better about what happened when she gave me the massage at the salon. "Are they OK?" she asked sounding very worried. I must have been making her self-conscious with my staring.

"They are nothing short of spectacular," I assured her. I was not exaggerating. They were as big as Thuy's and had pointy nipples on them like Ha's.

She grabbed my hands and put them on her breasts and said, "do they feel OK to you? Are they firm enough?"

I gently pulled my hand away and said, "trust me, they are amazing. Your biggest problem is that guys will be hanging on to them all the time when they aren't sucking on them."

Kim said, "I've never had a guy put his mouth anywhere near them. What if they feel funny in his mouth or they don't taste right?"

I again assured her, "trust me, these would make any guy's mouth water. Whoever gets a chance to kiss them is one hell of a lucky guy!"

"Can you kiss one for me just and let me know your honest opinion?" she asked so innocently having no idea what a challenge it is not to take advantage of her curiosity.

Thuy said, "for goodness sakes, honey, just do or we'll never get any rest!"

Ha chimed in, "if you don't do it, we'll tell your friends you had the opportunity and wussed out!"

"Please?" Kim implored. Against my better judgement, I gave her a quick peck on the right breast.

Ha said, "what the heck was that? Are you trying to shatter my poor sister's delicate ego? That was cruel! I can't believe you could be so mean!" I felt terrible. I always am awkward and doing the wrong thing around women without knowing that I'm screwing up.

"I'm so sorry, can I please try again? I didn't mean to make you feel bad." I wanted her forgiveness.

Kim said, "if you really mean it, that would be nice." I leaned down and kissed her all over both breasts slowly and deliberately. I was just about to pull away when Ha said, "those tiny kisses were hardly very convincing. Pretend she's Thuy or me for a moment so she's not going to be so insecure when she leaves here today." I really didn't want to undo all the work we had done to get her to come out of her shell as she seemed much happier as of late. I slowly opened my mouth and began to suck one of her breasts in, feeling the nipple on my tongue. I swirled my tongue feeling the smooth breast and the bumps around her nipples. I used my right hand to grab her other breast, rubbing the tips of my fingers over it. She pulled me close whispering to me, "Oh god, that feels so good! Thank you!"

After a minute or so of that, I then sat up and thought what heck is wrong with me. I've got to get my head on straight! She should be hanging out with a nice guy right now, not her brother-in-law. I applied the lotion to the rest of her and jumped in the pool again.

Everyone joined me in the pool and floated about on their favorite toy. Thuy paddled over to me and thanked me. She said, "you really are doing wonders for her!" She held her hands out for me and we locked fingers just enjoying the touch. She extended her arms out from her sides which brought me in for a nice kiss. Ha swam under water behind me and yanked down my shorts. Thuy giggled and refused to release my fingers.

Ha managed to get the shorts and boxers completely off of me and whipped them around towards the back of the garage. Ha laughed and said, "I guess we won't need these anymore," as she removed her own bottoms and threw them as far as she could. I just watched as Thuy kissed me again, released my fingers and then removed her own bottoms.

Kim watched, then laughed and removed her own bottoms. We splashed each other and swam about enjoying the comfort, freedom and sensation of the warm water everywhere. It is amazing how a small bathing suit can seem so uncomfortable and confining once you shed it. We then drifted about on the flotation toys in the pool. The girls asked me to tow them around as they got ready for a ride. There was lots of giggling as Thuy got the first one while sitting in the floating recliner with the sun gleaming off her wet naked skin. I hauled it back and forth making a little wake as we went.

Ha said she wanted a submarine ride which we sometimes do but this would be the first mission without a bathing suit. She put her arms around my neck and held on as I went under water and swam. She'd tap my chest when she was ready to come up for air. She looked like a little kid when she smiled like that after we came up. She kept on saying just one more time and I'd take her under for another swim.

Kim asked if she could do the same thing but above the water as she hadn't done much swimming and was worried she couldn't hold her breath as long. I had her climb aboard as I swam around the pool with her attached to my neck. She enjoyed it so much she held on after I was done and was just walking around the pool. She flipped around the front so she wasn't talking to the back of my head. She asked if I could lift her and put her on the side of the pool in the slightly shallower end. I brought her to the 4' line so she could dangle her feet in the pool.