Vietnamese Wife Opens Up Pt. 11

Story Info
Beautiful Vietnamese wife wants me to use my imagination.
10.8k words
4.67
16.3k
12

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tnguyen25
tnguyen25
166 Followers

You can read a summary in one of my other stories but to get you there quickly, I'm white, 6' and married to an exceptionally beautiful, amazingly caring and 33-year-old, 4'10" Vietnamese woman, Thuy, who once was a prude until about a year ago. Due to an accident she was worried I'd be alone without her. She insisted I hook up with you her hot, loving but mischievous 4'9" 27-year-old younger sister, Ha to see if she would be a good wife for me. I resisted as I know if someone told me this worked for them, I'd say that it couldn't work. It does work for us for whatever reason though and I'd pat myself on the back but I know it works because of them. If you are reading this story you really should at least read the previous one or you'll be lost.

We had a wonderful time yesterday (Saturday). We played a game to strengthen our relationship that involves me being tied up naked, blindfolded, teased but rewarded for being honest. Afterward, Thuy and Ha's sister (my sister-in-law), Kim came over to enjoy our pool. Kim is the middle child (28 or 29), 5', about 105lbs and very shapely but has a tiny waist. She had always been a wallflower but is starting to really enjoy time with her sisters which his making her more sociable. The girls drank until pretty late so Kim slept in Ha's room which really never gets used anyways. I just finished exercising on my bike and everyone was now up.

I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. The girls had juice and coffee and fruit salad and French toast ready in the kitchen. Kim was already talking up a storm in Vietnamese with Thuy and Ha when I got to the kitchen. We had a nice breakfast together before Kim had to dash to work at the Salon (her mother's). She gave us all hugs and kisses before we left. She wanted to pretend when we accidently kissed on the lips the other day it wasn't a mistake. She kissed me on the lips today like it was the way we always said goodbye to each other so I wouldn't feel awkward about it. She tucked a curl of hair behind my ear and left. I think she definitely was happy these days. I wonder if she found someone and was waiting to surprise us with the news once it got more serious.

I drove to the office even though it was a Sunday as it was the best time to change out some server hardware. I could have someone on my team do it but if anything went wrong which things can unexpectedly even if you are prepared, I didn't want them to get blamed. Everything went smoothly and I was home by 10AM. Kim had already called Thuy and there was plenty to discuss when I got in the door. Ha wondered if I could help get the chiropractor's bed delivered from the used supply warehouse to the salon. She also wanted to know if I had any suggestion for a guide bar like she used when walking on my back yesterday. She didn't want anyone to fall when walking on the customer's back.

I felt bad to ask but I called my friend Terry and asked if he was willing to help since he had a pickup. He said he would, even though he dated Kim. Unfortunately, it just never went anywhere. He's a stand-up guy and deserves someone caring and fun who I have no doubt would take care of him. I didn't say it to him but maybe they'll be some chemistry now that she seems to have way, way more confidence and is so much more expressive.

Terry picked me up and I brought an insane number of tools and fasteners as I always seem to forget something. We went and got the table to drop it off. Kim and Terry seemed friendly but so far, no flirting; at least there was no animosity. My mother-in-law said as long as we were there, we could move everything from the storage room to the attic. She helped by being in our way the entire time with a mop and bucket as we removed things. I looked at Terry as if to say sorry. Terry's a really good guy and helped without saying a word. We had just enough space to get the table through the door once we removed it from the hinges. Kim and my mother-in-law debated the perfect spot as Terry and I did the cha-cha moving it back and forth to the same spots in the room.

We then went to home depot and picked up some railings and support bars. On the way Terry mentioned that Kim seemed different. Hopefully he might ask her out again but I didn't want to say anything just in case for any reason she said no, after all we had plenty of work to do still. We put the railings on the ceiling over the bed location and the support bars on the wall for more safety and comfort so they didn't always have to have their arms over their heads.

My mother-in-law asked if we could paint the room as long as we were there. I told her I'd be back some night and I'd get it right before closing so the customers wouldn't have to smell the paint fumes as that would be bad for business and she'd have to close the shop. I know she wanted it then but I wasn't about to do that to Terry and the paint fumes seemed like the best out. I told her to pick out a color and get the code she wanted at Home Depot so I could pick it up. Frankly I wanted an excuse to get a new and better paint gun so no big loss for me.

I treated Terry to nachos, chicken wings, garlic twists, rib ends and pizza as well as plenty of beer as he watched the game at a sports bar he likes. I apologized about moving the furniture into the furnace of an attic and he said it was fine as long as I didn't ask any questions when he needed help moving a body. I didn't care about the game but the food was good and way too filling. I don't think I've eaten like that in a decade.

Terry mentioned he was thinking about asking Kim out again but he got the friendzone warning flag. I didn't ask for details but said, "she may be very pretty but she would actually fit in with our friends as she enjoys the same food and movies we do!"

Terry looked at me like I was insane. He said, "you can't have a smokin' hot girl at the movies with us, how are we going to say filthy things about her with her right there?" I got a laugh as I know as much as he lusted for her, he'd never say anything inappropriate about her or her sisters as he's a really good guy.

When I got home I used the waterpik, mouthwash, electric toothbrush and the tongue scraper. I then had polite conversation with Thuy and Ha and told them I had work to do when bedtime came. I didn't want to admit I was a toxic disaster and didn't want to belching all night in the same room with them. I finished all the upgrades remotely I was planning to do over the next few evenings and then fell asleep about 3 AM on the couch. I got up and drank a ton of water while on a long walk. I actually felt pretty good again after getting cleaned up in the bathroom.

Since I got so much work done the night before, I left work right after changing into some old clothes at 3PM. I stopped by Home Depot and picked out a new paint gun. I also got the paint number from Kim as my mother-in-law was done for the day when I called. I didn't realize Monday is a half day for her as she works long days the rest of the week. She does go upstairs to the apartment for soap operas or a nap from 2 - 4pm.

I arrived at the salon a little after 4PM. Throughout the salon, all the walls had Kim's paintings on them, making the place seem far more inviting. Kim insisted we try out the railings and support bars while I was there, just in case they needed adjustment. She said a real massage would be the best way to get the kinks out of the process. She handed me a towel and had me get ready. I stripped down to the towel and got ready. I got on the table which hadn't been refinished yet but I could see it had been cleaned. At least it had a couple of huge towels and a sheet over it. I put my head in an opening in the cushions so I could stare at the floor for some reason.

Kim came in and I could hear her talking with a couple of the young Vietnamese girls working there. Hopefully they wouldn't need to come back this way while I was like this. Kim took off her shoes and stepped in a little dishpan and then dried her feet. She climbed up on the new step stool next to the table. She said, "get ready." From the way she said it, all I could picture was a professional wrestler jumping off the ropes and onto my back. She then gracefully stepped on the middle of my back. She seemed much more comfortable with the process this time. She asked me what areas were 'troubling me'.

She had excellent control as she intuitively worked my muscles like a pro for at least 10 minutes. Hard to believe she had only done this once before! Her feet seemed to know what was a tough spot to be worked with the heel and what could benefit of the softer touch of her toes. She said, "I heard you had a lot of fun in Hawaii, I wish I had gone with you guys." My mind was wandering to Thuy, Ha and me fooling around on the nude beach. Then I thought of our drunken escapade in the hot tub with the two onlookers. My cock was now at full mast. Thank goodness I was lying face down.

Kim then used the support bars and climbed down. She then climbed on my back and worked the muscles with her hands. "Would you ever want to go back to Hawaii? Would you enjoy the same beaches or want to go to different ones? I'd love to make a painting of you on the beach." I could picture Thuy and Ha posing nude for their sister on the beach as people walked by looking at their amazing bodies and lusting after them. I could be confident, knowing I'm the only one who gets to enjoy everything they have to offer. I heard Kim say, "roll over please." I really shouldn't have been day dreaming.

I had no idea what to do when Kim helped me roll over. My cock was holding the towel open as the cloth fell to the side with my pole sticking out. I then noticed the smiling faces as the girls were apparently watching everything in the doorway. There was a lot said, loudly in Vietnamese as two of the girls just came over and started pulling on my cock! I did my best to nicely push them away gently but firmly and asked Kim if I could have some privacy so I could put a bullet in my head.

Kim apologize profusely. She yelled at the girls and they left. She closed the door and I apologized for 'my little friend'. "Hardly little," she laughed as she watched it retreat. I wanted to laugh and thank her for the flattery but I was too mortified. I asked what were they saying and why on earth would they pull on me. "Oh that," she now seemed almost as embarrassed as I was. "Some of the girls were extremely curious as they said it was really big." And well two of the girls might have gotten the wrong impression about the new business as they were saying essentially, "Happy Ending!" I pulled up my boxers and then my old pants and put on my t-shirt. I felt sick like I had been cheating on Thuy and Ha.

I just said, "I should start the painting now," as Kim quietly closed the door behind me, sensing my embarrassment. I didn't mean to be rude but I really couldn't face my sister-in-law at that moment. I started to tape the edges, remove the fixtures and throw down newspaper. I put taped plastic over the massage table that was constantly in my way. Turns out the paint really had no fumes and primer was built in but I didn't know that before getting it at the counter. The new sprayer was fantastic! I'm no professional by any means but it really looked great, if I do say so myself. It dried fast so I could start all over again as I completed the first coat. I removed all the tape and gathered up the newspaper and reattached the wall sconces and support bars.

Three and a half hours after starting, I was feeling a little better now that I had accomplished something and called for Kim. Thank God, we were the only ones left as I couldn't deal with the rest of the crew. She came in and jumped up on me and kissed me repeatedly on the cheeks saying it looked 'amazing'. I asked her if she thought it would work. She said the railings gave her a ton more control than my bed and although the towel mishap was unfortunate, it helped her to plan how to hold the towel as they rolled over. She also would always close the door in the future, she just wanted to see if the girls had any suggestions on the first run as two of them said they had worked in massage parlors back in Vietnam.

At home, when I got came in through the garage door to the kitchen, Ha and Thuy were laughing hysterically as they said what I now know means something like happy ending or rub and tug in Vietnamese. I wanted to be a good sport but went to the pool to hide my shame. I pulled up my pants legs and dangled my feet into the warm water. Thuy came out and ran her hand over my slumped back. It felt so comforting for some reason. "I'm sorry, you had such a bad day. We didn't know it was so embarrassing for you. Kim told me everything that happened and while I'm very, very jealous about those girls, I'm proud of you for not letting them finish."

I looked at her suddenly feeling a little better and said, "you still get jealous?"

"Of course, I do! Every day you go to work! I see the way Becky, your trampy young receptionist follows your every move when you walk by her desk. And don't get me started about Margret that SLUT who stares at you, like a lion looks at its next prey. She's always finding a reason to touch your arm when talking to you. And that young little tart, Lisa, acting so innocent but always 'accidentally' has her blouse unbuttoned way too far when she leans over to have you sign things, while I'm right there!! Like she couldn't just leave them on your desk and get them later! I swear if she finds one more reason to flip her hair when talking to you I'll rip it out, roots and all!"

Thuy continued, "I wish you could retire tomorrow so you never see those wretched whores again! You've been unwavering since the day I met you. I trust you now like I never have before so I know even though you can't tell they are throwing themselves at you, you would never cheat on me because you would do anything to protect me from getting hurt."

Her unusually harsh words about my coworkers were reviving my spirit as I straightened my back. "I'm glad you know I would never cheat. I know I sound petty because I am, but I like that you still get a little jealous. I know you love me but I like that you can be a little possessive like I am. It may sound strange but it makes me feel special!"

"Well, I can't tell you about every hussy I'm jealous of or that lusts after you or you'd have a head the size of Texas!" Thuy said, while punching me in the arm!

"If I told you about every guy that was checking you out or I was jealous of, your head would probably have a few moons orbiting it." I said as I punched her back. I know I'm a lousy actor but I try not to show it every time I get jealous.

She ran her hand over my back and I felt as good as I did when the day started. She really can cure all my ailments with just a touch or a few words.

We went back in and Ha apologized repeatedly. She sat in my lap and said she wanted to take care of me. She got a plate of grapes and brought me to the bedroom. She then just rubbed my brow and fed me grapes as we lay on the bed. She told me how sweet it was that I turned down those 'skanks' at the salon. She said she'd be happy to kick their 'scrawny' asses. It was the first time I heard her sound jealous. It made me feel good that she still cared enough to want me for herself. I couldn't let sleeping dogs just lie so I asked what was troubling me. I asked, "why were you and Thuy trying to get me to fool around Kim few weeks ago if you get jealous."

Ha said, "obviously, that is completely different. Kim isn't some sleazy floozy like those other girls that are after you. She really cares about you and she's family so it isn't cheating at all."

I don't know why that inane and simple explanation made me understand their 'logic'. It almost made sense when she said it although if someone else said the exact same thing I'd suggest they get a psychiatric exam. I didn't feel like I was being past off like some old tool anymore either.

Ha then pulled off my shirt and pants without any more discussion. She reached into my boxers and grabbed my cock and worked it up to full strength. "I'll tire him out so much they won't ever get to see him stand up like that again." She smiled as she looked down and saw the results of her efforts. She giggled and pulled down my boxers completely. She looked at them and said, "I don't know why you wear those things when your home, you know how much we like spending time with him," as she applied pressure to my cock. "Those damn things just get in the way!"

She climbed back up and said, "I wanted to give you a hand job like those dirty trollops would but right now, I need you to show me that you love me!" She then lowered herself over and over until my cock was buried deep within her. I rolled her over and she was ready for me. Her knees were lifted high and legs spread wide as I pulled her butt towards me. I looked at her deep in her eyes and I think she was tearing up as she said, "I love you." I love the twinkle as she smiles so big.

"I love you too," I said.

She looked back with a penetrating look and said, "I know you do baby and I appreciate your love every day!" Tears were now dripping to the sides of her face as I kissed the hell out of her and she returned the favor. I could feel her pussy gripping on to my cock. It felt like if my tool wasn't attached, her pussy might just eat it alive. She wouldn't let me pull back out, she just kept grinding against my cock until she said, "that's it, baby, can you feel me cumming all over you?" She jerked and moaned in my mouth while still staring me in the eyes. "Oh God, it won't stop," as she continued to spasm for nearly a minute.

As she finished her sexy movements, she let me pull out a bit as I enjoyed the sensation of it gripping me; sliding like a soaking wet, hot, slippery, tight sleeve over my cock. "cum for me baby, please cum inside me," she begged so sweetly and sexily.

I looked her in the eyes as my cock exploded in her pussy. I pulled her close so I was as deep in her as I could be. "I'm cumming. I'm cumming so deep inside my baby," I said as it slowly stopped pulsing. I was spent and lying with my damp head on the pillow facing down while she was still wrapped around me.

She lifted my head up and kissed me hard. "Thank you, baby, I needed that so badly." I wiped her tears. After spreading a few Kleenex, Ha sat on my tummy and fed me the rest of the grapes then gently dragging the tips of her fingers up and down my chest. The tips of her little fingernails felt nice as they stimulated my skin.

Thursday, we got a nice thank you note in the mail from Kim. She said, "Mom thought the walls looked amazing but wondered why you hadn't polished the floor. (JK) I sent the girls door to door and already had 5 volunteers from the nearby shops who got massages for free if they were willing to let me show the girls how to do it. Four of them scheduled paid half price training sessions for next week and one guy for the very next day! We also got 8 compliments from our regular customers on the paintings that she knew of and one person that wanted to know if they were for sale!"

My wife decided I needed a reward after dinner for helping out at the salon so much. While Ha cleaned up the dishes, Thuy brought me to the edge of the bed and pulled down my shorts. This was aggressive even for my newly sexually adventurous wife so my cock swelled up quickly. She pulled down my boxers and threw them in the hamster - I guess I was done with them for the day. She then looked at me in the eye and spit on my cock. Thuy pushed my cock deep into her throat as you could hear the sounds she made as it pushed in further. Thuy pulled it out as a huge trail of saliva dripped out. She said, "thanks for helping Kim and being such a good sport about all the teasing Ha and I give you."

tnguyen25
tnguyen25
166 Followers