Vietnamese Wife Opens Up Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim looked me in the eyes and said, "you've probably been with a few women. Does my pussy look OK?"

I really had no idea how to answer my sister-in-law's question so I just said, "it looks great," without really looking down there.

"I used to keep it covered so it couldn't be seen but Ha and Thuy said some guys like them smooth. Please really look at it and tell me what you think?" Kim leaned back to give me a better view. I didn't want to stare but it was hard not to do it. She saw my face and smiled. She even spread her lips a bit so I could give her my opinion on everything!

I knew she was waiting so I looked right at her and said, "It is a truly beautiful pussy. I can't imagine a guy not being turned on by it."

"Are you just being nice? Or does it turn you on?"

I felt trapped between a hard place and a rock, both of which described what hopefully she didn't notice under the water. I certainly didn't want Thuy or Ha to think I had a wandering eye but I didn't want Kim to have any doubts as she seemed to be so much more outgoing as of late, to say the least. I just said, "sure, I'm a guy."

"What if I taste funny down there?" she asked. "I want to be desirable there and I've never been kissed down there."

I had no idea what to say. I tried to think of something nice to say so she wouldn't have any doubt. Ha made a sound of frustration like I would make if I saw someone putting batteries into a device in the wrong direction. She then said, "for goodness sake. You gave her such a complex about her boobs. Are you going to do it all over again? She wants you to kiss her pussy and that way she'll know she tastes OK for when she gets a boyfriend. And this time don't just give a peck, really get in there so you don't do any more psychological damage to my poor sister!"

Thuy then said, "the more you hesitate, the more you are going to make her doubt herself!"

I certainly didn't want to do any psychological damage. I never know what women are thinking and I often do or say the wrong thing, thinking I'm doing what is right. Kim extended out her arms towards my head, "please, let me know if I'm desirable. I really want to be attractive." Without thinking, I could feel my head moving closer as she put her hands on the sides of my head and pulled me further between her legs. I didn't want to screw it up this time so I gently licked while she moaned.

She pulled my head in closer so I lifted her up by the buns and brought her closer to the edge. She spread her legs further and leaned back so I could really reach everything. I started to dart my tongue in as she made strange sounds. I was going to ask if she was enjoying it but she pulled me hard by the back of the head and lifted her pussy up and down while grinding my nose into her clit. I wasn't really thinking as I released one of her butt cheeks and strummed her clit with my thumb. She started shouting something in Vietnamese and convulsed while splashing me in the face. She gushed like her little sister does!

After she stopped spasming, she just said, "thank you, thank you!" as she played with the hair above my ears. She then got back in the pool and wrapped her arms around me. She timidly asked, "did I taste OK? Was it bad?"

I just laughed, I didn't mean for it to go too far but there wasn't much I could do now or I'd leave her too shy to do that with another guy. "You were delectable," I said.

"is it OK that I came in your mouth? Is that a big turn off?"

I told her the truth, "that is the highest compliment you can give a man. Every guy wishes his girl was so sensitive that they do that. And the more you cum, the more you are complimenting him."

"You are so sweet to say that!" she said. "I can't believe you did that for me!" Before I knew it she was kissing me all over. She opened her mouth and let her tongue into my mouth. She kissed a little like her sister when she's drunk but it was still nice. "I want to do something nice for you," she said. My mind was shot, perhaps the beer was getting to me. I needed to get out of there before I did something I'd regret!

I said, "you are too sweet!" I put her back on the side of the pool. I found my boxers and went inside. I figured I needed to go to the bathroom to get rid of those beers at some point and this seemed like the ideal time. Unfortunately, my soldier was not cooperating as the blood engorged schmuck was not interested in letting me take care of business. I grabbed a magazine and just sat on the toilet with my schlong mocking me. Eventually it died down. Apparently, the girls were done for the day as I could hear the other toilets flushing and showers going. I checked, the sun was still out but it was now 5:30PM. I took a cold shower and pulled up my wet boxers. I delayed as long as I could; I brushed my teeth gargled and decided to face the music.

I stepped out in the kitchen. Someone must have turned down the AC as it was about 76 in the kitchen. I was surprised to see they were all still naked. Thuy and Ha both thanked me for making Kim so happy. Ha said, "she really wants to give you something to let you know how much she appreciates it."

I said, "how about one of those nice massages the next time I'm near the salon and we can call it even." I figured I'd never have to go and have a repeat of the last visit.

Thuy said, "that seems like such a nice idea but she wants to thank you some way right now. I noticed your hair is getting a little long again and Kim would love to give you a little trim right now. Would you like a little trim?"

Kim said, "please, oh please? We almost never get guys at the salon and I need to practice in case our new business gets guys to try our other services."

I thought about and figured it would be a good way of putting what happened earlier behind us. "Sure, I would love a little trim if you don't mind?"

Thuy said, "That's my honey, go get the stool please."

I got it and she grabbed the barber supplies. I asked Kim if she wanted an apron. She said, "definitely not, it would be so nice not to be in some hot and uncomfortable smock for a change."

Just as I was about to sit down, Ha ran up to me and pulled down my boxers. She said, "those are all wet, it will attract the hair like a magnet!" Kim confirmed it would be a problem.

I sat in the chair feeling strangely naked and vulnerable as the girls all just smiled at me.

Kim turned on the hair dryer and dried my hair as she ran her fingers through it. Honestly it felt nice. She was very deft in her movements. She then put the comb up to the side of my head, and then held her fingers in my hair inspecting the length. She then was just a flurry as she moved the scissor through my hair and flipped between fingers and scissors and comb removing my hair as I felt a smidge cooler as she continued. It was very hard not to stare at her huge tatas but she has such a pretty face, I had something else I could focus on so I didn't look like as much of a perv.

She then she started tilting the tops of my ears back and blowing her hot moist breath on them to remove the trimmed hair. Kim looked at her sisters and asked, "I think that looks dashing but he looks rugged when it is very short, which is better for him or does it depend on the season?" I guess as she was asking them, my opinion wasn't included in the vote.

Thuy said, "definitely very short in the summer. That style would be very nice in the winter though. You did a great job!" Ha came over and ran her fingers through my hair and agreed. I don't know why but I close my eyes every time I feel their delicate hands running over my head; it makes me feel so spoiled. I could definitely feel the hair on the back of my neck standing.

Kim then said something to Thuy in Vietnamese and she also came over and ran her fingers through my hair inspecting all parts and nodding. Kim ran the electric trimmer over my head and trimmed it pretty darn short but I could easily feel my hair moving when I ran my hand over it so it probably wasn't any shorter then when Thuy does it. She removed the head on the trimmer and carefully did the back of my neck and rubbed her fingers over it blowing it clean. I was trying to think good thoughts but I was definitely starting to subconsciously appreciate it as I was starting to feel movement below. When Thuy trims my hair I usually stand at attention so it might be that I was just associating feelings with Thuy.

Ha came back with a can of shaving cream and my razor. Kim foamed me up and gave the back of my neck a tight shave. She kept running her fingers all over my neck afterwards making sure she did a good job. She tried to get above the ears as well but said she'd get us a straight razor so we can do this right next time. She held up the mirror and asked what I thought. I was honest, it looked really nice. I couldn't tell much difference from when Thuy does it but it certainly felt nice. They all said it looked great before it was time to clean up. Kim blew all the loose hair off myself and then herself. Ha came out with the dustpan and broom and cleaned up the floor. Thuy ran the wet sponge mop around gathering and stubborn bits. They were like a well-oiled machine!

Thuy handed Kim a warm wet dishtowel and she cleaned herself and then she started to clean me off. I admit it was nice but my cock was stirring too much and hoped it wouldn't get any worse. Kim then put me back on the stool and said, "just one more thing." Thuy handed her a wet warm cloth and she draped it on my face. She then put shaving cream on my cheeks and the front of my neck. "I trained with a straight blade in beauty school but this shouldn't be so bad." She took my razor and slowly and gently shaved every bit of my face. I admit, Thuy and Ha pamper and dote on me all the time but I've never had a shave like this before. It was very luxurious to have someone groom me like that.

Kim then spread her legs and sat in my lap facing me. She ran her hands all over the top of my head on sides, and back inspecting her work. I couldn't help it, I was definitely growing and she probably felt it moving below her. Hopefully she doesn't think I'm taking advantage of the situation.

Kim leaned back and looked in my eyes and smiled a great big smile. "You look so nice and ship-shape like this." She then ran her soft little hands up and down my cheeks, feeling the with the back of her hands to test for stubble. It felt strangely familiar. "I wonder if it would feel different on my sensitive breasts now that it is so smooth. I'm wondering which I prefer."

Ha came over and whispered in my ear, "that is a hint Einstein. She is wondering if you'd suck on them for real or if you just gave them a peck last time. Do you want her to feel dejected again? Try to do it right this time so she doesn't feel completely hideous."

I tilted her back and kissed her breasts all over and lifted one, to feed it into my mouth. She gripped my head and pulled it tight. "Oh yes, that feels so good. It is making me wet!" I couldn't help it, for some reason my cock was jabbing at her. She was actually very wet and hot from what my scout was reporting. I switched to her other breast and it must have needed attention from the way she pulled at the back of my head. "please bite on it, I want to know what that feels like!"

She was now wet humping me. She almost moved like Thuy did when we played the game but this was different as I was sitting up, not tied up and on my back. I began to nibble tentatively as I didn't want to hurt her. "Please tiger, bite harder." I sucked in just a little more and bit harder. She was now humping far more frantically. She was starting to run her long fingernails on the back of my head. While humping like a woman possessed. "Please, just a little harder!" I didn't hold back, I bit her as hard as Ha likes it. Kim yelled out, "Oh GOD, yes, I'm cumming!" and unleashed a flood in my lap! I swear if I had slipped inside her, I would be coming at that moment.

Thuy and Ha were just watching with big smiles on their faces. I guess that concludes our entertainment portion of the evening I thought. Thuy handed the warm towel to Kim and Kim cleaned me up. I admit I couldn't help it, I was at full mast and even though she just cleaned me, precum was still dripping down the head. Kim bent down and kissed the head to clean it off. She then said, "hmm" and kissed a little more and I could feel her tongue along the tip. I couldn't help it, I needed relief. I said, "Thuy, can you help me out for a moment?" as I took her by the hand to the bedroom.

Thuy asked, "what is it, honey?"

I didn't have time to say it in a polite way. I threw her on the bed and spread her legs and pressed the head of my cock against her pussy. Thank goodness she was already wet for some reason. I pushed in a little further and just said, "I need to fuck you, right now!" I didn't give her much time to adjust, I just kept forcing it in until I finally was fully touching her at my base.

"Oh honey!" she said as I was already starting to grind against her. "Did Kim turn you on? Tell me the truth."

I couldn't lie, I loved Thuy but admitted it, "I didn't want to be turned on but it just happened."

"Ha and I saw you tried to resist everything she did for weeks now. We thought was so cute! We all teased you extra hard today so you might surrender." I was now starting to pump Thuy. "Oh yes, my honey, fuck me!" I could feel her sprinkling below. I just pumped all the harder. "You'd like to fuck Kim too, wouldn't you?"

I couldn't believe she was asking me that. I didn't want to think about it but I didn't want to lie. "Yes," I said. "I would like to fuck your sister even though she's a virgin and she should find a nice boy. I admit it, she was turning me on today!"

Thuy said, "that was the point, silly and she's no longer a virgin as she did find a nice boy." I was actually a little bit jealous when I heard this, maybe even a little saddened for some odd reason. I was happy though that she found someone as she really seems so happy these days. "She says he makes her toes curl!"

I didn't really need this info about my sister-in-law. I switched gears and asked, "do I still make your toes curl?"

Thuy said, "oh yes, honey. That is definitely something we have in common." That was the ego boost I needed as I began thrusting again. I wanted to make my wife feel every bit as good as this guy made Kim feel. "Fuck me honey. It's OK that you want to fuck Kim. When we tied you up for the game, you've been fucking her for us." I thought Thuy was pulling my leg as I pumped her like I was drilling for oil. Then it dawned on me she was telling the truth. I blasted what must have been a record load for me deep in her womb as Thuy cried out and clamped down on my cock. I started pumping and she was still sprinkling pretty hard as she bit my shoulder.