Vietnamese Wife Opens Up Pt. 15

Story Info
Strange birthday with an unexpected gift - cuckolding.
5.9k words
4.45
13.6k
10

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tnguyen25
tnguyen25
168 Followers

*** Warning and spoiler alert -- this story involves cuckolding -- if that offends you -- please stop reading -- no need to make yourself upset and read this story only to write a note saying you hate those stories or what a loser a person is if that isn't your preference stories with that subject matter ***

I met a gorgeous, loving, sweet Vietnamese girl named Thuy shortly after college. She was extremely conservative even when we were alone until relatively recently. She is 4'10" and has a gorgeous little body. She grew up in a tiny village in Vietnam but her mother brought her and her two younger sisters here when they were still young. Her sister, Ha (Hà) is 4'9", 95lbs. 27 years old, has the same golden-brown skin and long straight shiny but otherwise looks almost nothing like her sister to me but is also extremely pretty. Thuy convinced me (after she was in a car accident) that I should follow her family's traditions and have Ha as my second wife should anything happen to her. I was just playing along to humor Thuy but somehow ended up falling deeply in love with Ha while still being every bit as in love with Thuy as ever.

Kim is the middle child at 29, about 5' even and about 105-110 lbs (best guess). Kim is gorgeous but in a short Asian Jessica Rabbit kind of way. She hid that spectacular body for ages. She was the most repressed of all the sisters, always wearing thick baggy layers of clothes and almost never dating. She had been a virgin until about a month ago when I (unknowingly on my part) took her virginity while I was blindfolded and tied up by my wives. I thought it was just Thuy and Ha in the room but they encouraged Kim to climb on top of me while I couldn't see or hear. They thought since Kim didn't have a lot of dating experience she should lose her virginity soon before she gave up on dating.

Thuy and Ha (my wives) were worried Kim was getting too attached to me so they asked me to set her up with someone. A friend of mine from college was in town so I asked her to go on a date with him to see if she liked his company. Tim is insanely nice and always goes out of his way to make others happy. Thuy and Ha just got back from Vietnam where they took their mother to help a sick family member. I recently was diagnosed with a condition that causes me to over produce sperm so I've been defiling my wives constantly since they got back. I didn't tell them about the condition as I didn't want them to worry about me. I'm the type of idiot that is too worried about appearing weak to admit when I've been injured or am sick.

I was enjoying breakfast Saturday morning with my two loving wives when Thuy blurted out, "I wanted to call you several times a day, every day, when we were in Vietnam. I knew you'd think I was clingy or pathetic for missing you so much so I barely called. Ha and I had to take turns telling the other not to call." I leaned over and gave each a tight hug.

I admitted, "I missed both of you more than you can imagine. I even wrote you guys a letter every day that I didn't send since you had no internet. I also didn't want you thinking I was too clingy so I didn't want to mention them."

Ha said, "nice story but you are just looking for some brownie points." Ha never gets tired of pulling my leash. I showed her the hidden computer folder full of the letters I had written. I'm not really sure why I saved them. Ha continued to rib me, "Oooh -- let's see what our hubby thought about while we were away! I'll bet it things like where do we keep...or how do you turn on the oven..." Ha opened the first letter and called Thuy over just a minute later. "Our honey did actually miss us!" Thuy started reading it and then pulled up a chair as Ha opened the next letter. I admit while they were love letters, sometimes my mind would wander and I'd write about the fantasies I had involving them. I somehow forgot I might have been a little explicit and regretted letting them read the letters.

They were about a dozen letters in when Thuy said, "Honey, it is so sweet of you to write such nice things about how you missed us. I'm a little surprised you missed us in more than one way," she said with a big smile while patting my groin as if it was a loved pet. "I admit Ha and I were getting a little jealous of how you were having such uninhibited sex with Kim but now we think it was a good thing. You seem so much confident and aggressive with us since we got back. You don't seem to worry you might hurt or break us when you make love to us."

Ha nudged her sister with her shoulder and said, "I think we should let him keep having sex with Kim. If it makes him this assertive in bed, do we really want it to stop?"

Thuy giggled, "that might not be a bad idea, with the way he's been attacking us, I'm worried he's going to wear us out! I swear Mrs. Peterson knew exactly why I was walking funny in the coffee aisle yesterday, I had to hide in the cracker aisle so I wouldn't see her staring." They both chuckled as I blushed.

After taking a few days off from work (OK I checked and replied to email every day), I returned on Monday. Things had piled up and I was rolling out a major update. While I had a team working on it, I took the time to visit every end user just to make sure things were working OK. You could clean a person's keyboard and they'll say my computer was working fine until your guys messed with it so they're late on sending reports to their bosses. I understand sometimes people fall behind on projects but I didn't like my team being used as the scapegoat.

I was working very long hours making sure the rollout went smoothly while keeping up with my regular job functions. I was getting home pretty late each night. During the upgrade, my team removed anything from the hard drives that could get the company in trouble. Everyone claimed they didn't know how it got there. I hated to do it but I turned on content filtering on our firewall. It seemed like every male and even a few women had stuff on their computer that they shouldn't so it became a game for my team finding the weirdest stuff. I didn't dare assign any women from my team to work on the guy's computers. My team found videos of women putting their feet in pudding, women having sex with Roomba's, women having sex with dogs, women having sex with a hairbrush, women humping pillows, women getting gang banged, women getting off on barbie dolls, women stepping on a guy's nuts in high heels, guys wearing leather masks, guys being paddled -- if you can find something in the dictionary apparently there is someone who finds that niche exciting. I'm starting to wonder if my wives find my sexual appetite too vanilla.

Thursday morning, the girls insisted we needed to talk. I didn't like the sound of that even though my wives rarely give me any worries, I dreaded that expression. I know I had been working really long hours but things would be back to normal next week. Despite that phrase the girls seemed quite jovial like they had a secret. They said they needed me to make a promise. I was a little anxious and would have agreed to anything to keep them happy.

Thuy said, "Kim needs a big favor and we want you to do anything she asks."

I was about to agree but then I thought I better clarify. "What if she asks me to do something really unpleasant like watch "Shakespeare in Love? How do I know what the big favor is, what if she asks me to pass her some salt?"

Ha laughed and said, "Fine you have to promise you'll do anything she asks unless you find it repulsive or she wants you to hurt someone. If she emphasizes the word please, you have to do it"

I promised the girls if it was that important to them I'd definitely do it. I then mumbled, "This is going to bite me in the ass. Ten to one she'll ask me to move furniture for your mother." The girls just giggled and told me that I'd know soon enough. It's not that I don't like their mom, it's just that she can be challenging when she wants you to do something HER way.

The weekend came and not a day too soon. I had a lot of pent up energy and the girls seemed only too happy to drain me of my life force. They soon learned that if they bent over to tidy things up when I was around, that was a call to arms for me. I swear Ha was doing it just to rile me up or to test how many times I could defile her in a day. I think she was proud her little buns had such control over me. Unfortunately, the work week started all too soon. I was back to visiting every end user after their system upgrade. I'm not great at small talk but holy cow, they really wanted to tell me about the cats, children or grandchildren and they wanted me to help make pictures of them be their background screen. I had no idea what to say so I mostly listened and that seemed to make them happy about the upgrade process. For some reason, people seem to fear change even if it is barely perceptible -- before the upgrade, you click on the Word icon and Word opens, now after the upgrade, you click on Word and it opens...

The following weekend Thuy and Ha said they planned on spending Friday evening at their mother's. I guess since Timmy and Kim were dating so much Kim's mother was getting a bit lonely in that apartment by herself. I got home Friday night just before Ha and Thuy bolted out the door. I really wished they had stayed not only because I love them but because I really, really needed to relieve some pressure; I worked such long days at work, I hadn't gotten any attention in two whole days. My balls were sore and swollen.

I was stoked to find some stir fry still hot in some CorningWare when I got home. It wasn't just still warm, it was spicy. I ended up washing it down with about four beers even though I didn't eat that much as it was making me hot. I cleaned up the dishes and submersed my head in the sink's cold water hose. I was ready for the evening's entertainment. I was searched the internet for porn and I was just about to take care of business when I saw the lights of a car pull in the driveway. I was hoping they came home early but it didn't sound like her engine.

Whoever it was, they were now parked in my driveway. I pulled up my shorts before opening the front door. It was Timmy and Kim. I admit I was hoping it would be a very quick visit as I needed to release some intense stress in my boys. What made me look twice as they walked up the path was Kim's outfit! She was wearing a little plaid skirt and a pleated-bib white blouse like one of the girls in the porn videos we watched together. She even did her hair up in pig tails! Kim asked me when we watched it if I liked girls dressed like that and I said, "I think every guy likes a girl dressed like that!" Bless her heart, she's wearing that outfit to make Tim happy. He is one lucky guy! I then noticed Kim was carrying a pink bakery box which she handed to me. I guess they might be visiting for a bit -- hopefully not though. I care for both of them but I just wanted some me time, right away. If they had just shown up a few minutes later, I'd be happy to entertain them all night.

I asked, "shouldn't you two be out someplace on a romantic date?" Whoops maybe I was being too obvious. "I mean, who wants to spend time with a crotchety old fool like me when you could be doing something fun?"

Kim took my arm and escorted me to the sofa. "Trust me, I can't think of a place I'd rather be!" she said with a big smile. When she sat down so close to me, her short skirt was riding up next to my shorts. If she scooted forward just an inch, I would probably be able to tell what color panties she was wearing. This was not helping my need for alone time. I tried not look at those firm young thighs and tight calves. On her tiny feet, Kim had cute little white Ked sneakers. I hadn't really thought about it but since Tim was only a couple of inches taller than her, she probably didn't wear heels around him often. I noticed he was pretty small when I first met him but never really thought about it anymore. I thought maybe he hadn't reached his final height yet and probably skipped a few grades.

We made small talk for about ten minutes when Tim finally got to the point. "It's Kim's birthday and I wanted you to be one of the first to know we're getting married!"

"Congratulations!" I said. I was a little worried this was happening too soon for them but I've known people who dated for years and still ended up getting divorced while my parents only dated a month before getting engaged and they were happy until the day they passed. I realized I was being a bad host and said, "let me get everyone a drink so we can celebrate properly!" I got the large bottle of champagne out of the fridge Thuy asked me to pick up for tomorrow's gathering. I can always get another tomorrow, I thought.

We drank and both Timmy and Kim were refilling constantly, I guess they got caught up in the moment. I realized, they were going to be here for a bit as I couldn't let them drive any time soon. Kim said to Tim, "Dear, can you get some plates and napkins so we can celebrate properly?" I offered to help but she said, "stay here for a second and talk." I could hear Tim trying to find things in the kitchen when Kim put her lips up to my ear and said in a hushed voice, "I was told for my birthday, you were going to do whatever I ask. PLEASE tell me that's true." I don't know why her hot breath in my ear was making it hard to focus -- she was Tim's fiancé so I shouldn't even be attracted that way anymore. I remembered my promise to her sisters, when she stressed the word please. I figure it was probably a favor related to the wedding, like have the reception at our house. If there were a lot of people we'd have to get one of those stages to put over the pool -- those are not cheap, I thought.

Tim handed us each small plate and a cupcake from the box. I said, "Congratulations and Happy Birthday!"

Kim went to clink her cupcake with Tim and then as she did the same with me, however she ended fumbling and dropping it in my lap. I started to wipe off the frosting with a napkin when Kim scolded me. "Don't rub it in, the food dye is going to get embedded in the fabric!" she said in a womansplaining way. Sheesh it is just some shorts, I can buy new ones and use these for working in the yard, I thought to myself. She said, "I'm so sorry, let me help you with that." I told her not to worry but then she said, "PLEASE let me help you with that." I laughed and stopped rubbing. Kim said, "please give me your shorts so I can pat them clean with some seltzer water." I wasn't expecting her to say that so I got up to go change and she just reached out and undid my top button and zipper. "Come on now, we've seen you in your bathing suit before."

I felt awkward because she was undoing my pants in front of my friend and her fiancé. I did however make a promise and since my boxers were relatively loose I would be OK. I looked at Tim, expecting him to look upset but instead he still looked very happy. I guess when you are falling in love you don't sweat the details. Kim went to the kitchen and removed the frosting, leaving my shorts on the counter to dry. She sat down very close to me when she got back. "Oh, these are cute boxers -- is this fabric cotton or wool?" she asked as she began to run her hands along my crotch.

I was freaking out that Tim would get angry as I sure as hell would if my wife did that to someone else. But he just looked at me and smiled as she continued to rub my crotch. I was in a bad situation. If I pulled her hand away, I would only be bringing attention to what she was doing but my cock was already swelling. Worse yet, I forgot the button to my boxer's flap fell off in the laundry while the girls were and it is a large opening. I went to get up as I needed to put some shorts back on and get out of the situation. As I tried to stand up, Kim literally managed to grab my cock with the fabric of my shorts hiding less and less.

Tim cleared his throat and blurted out, "I asked Kim what she wanted for her birthday and she said, she wanted to play with your cock!" I was stunned. Was he kidding? This wasn't his usual style of joking. Even though he was smiling, I couldn't sense a laugh coming from him any time soon. I think he might actually be considering it as I don't think there is anything he wouldn't do for a friend and this was his fiance. I had no idea how to respond. Between that bombshell and Kim stroking my cock through in my boxers, I was having a hard time thinking clearly. Finally, I said, "I'm sorry Tim, I'll bet she's just pulling your chain. I admit that was a good joke. I'll go get my pants."

I went to get up but Kim slipped her hand in the opening and held me in place as she now gripped my cock through the flap in my boxers. Tim went on to say, "we are holding off on fooling around until we get married and I want Kim to have a little fun since our wedding is months away. The least I can do for her let her have a little innocent fun with someone we both care about." OK, joke or no joke, this wasn't funny and I didn't feel at all comfortable about this.

I looked at Kim to see if she was going to laugh or something but instead she seemed quite serious. She looked at me and said, "It's true, we want to save ourselves as a special treat for our marriage. We haven't done anything more than some light kissing so far. We agreed no sex with each other until we get married. We even promised each other we wouldn't masturbate again until we got married. For tonight, he's releasing me from my promise to celebrate both my birthday and our upcoming wedding! Since you and I have already had sex, it wouldn't be like I'm really cheating."

I wasn't sure what to think about any of this. I can't believe she told him we'd had sex. I know it is very hypocritical but I would be furious if Thuy or Ha told me they wanted to fool around with someone. I didn't want to make a friend jealous and I certainly didn't think he'd want me to take her up on the offer. Kim then said, "Tim, dear, could you please get an aspirin and a glass of water so I won't be feeling hung over in the morning?" Tim went off to try to find the items she had requested as Kim spoke softly to me. "Tiger, I really want this and frankly Tim gets off whenever I told him about some of the wild things we've done. He's the one that keeps begging me to fool around with someone. If you won't do this for me, please do it for Tim. He said this is a huge fantasy of his. He gets off at the thought of someone other than him having sex with me. He actually gets excited when I put him down or make fun of him sexually."

Tim came back with the water and aspirin. Kim said, "thank you, dear. Now tell him what you told me."

Tim looked down at his shoes and said, "I know this is a lot to ask and I'm sorry for springing this on you but you never seemed to judge me like a lot of the guys in my dorm. I can't imagine anything sexier than my fiancé playing with another man's cock. I haven't dated a lot but Kim is the first girl who seems to accept me for who I am. Could you please do this for her and me?" Kim had slipped my hard cock from the opening in my shorts. She had her head close to my chest as she leaned down to look at my cock. I could smell the apple and vanilla smell of her conditioner. I still had no idea what to say and I really couldn't concentrate for some reason. I hadn't had too much champagne but the pressure in my balls was all I could focus on.

Kim said, "See how big he is? Can you imagine me trying to get this great big cock into my mouth?" She licked her hand and gently applied pressure as she slipped her fingers up and down the shaft, concentrating on my helmet. She has such dainty little hands that her tiny fingers don't begin to reach all the way around my cock. She licked her hand again to lubricate it and she continued to gently go up and down my cock. This caused a drop of precum to form at the top. She ran her index finger over the drop rubbing it around the tip. Then she lifted her finger and looked Tim in the eyes as she tasted it. Tim was now rubbing his cock through his pants. Kim said in a stern voice, "Timothy Chan! Remember your promise!" Tim immediately stopped rubbing himself. Kim didn't wait for me to say anything. She got down on her knees between my thighs and tugged on my boxers. She looked up at me and said, "please lift up." I really should have said no or left the room but instead I lifted up in my seat so they could come off.

tnguyen25
tnguyen25
168 Followers
12