Vietnamese Wife Opens Up Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim examined my cock and then began licking it from top to bottom. She looked so sexy looking up at me. Before I knew it, I felt the couch move. Tim was sitting just a couple of feet from me now. I didn't feel comfortable with this. I wasn't worried about him trying anything with me, I just didn't feel comfortable that I was getting a blowjob from his fiancé. Kim looked over at Tim and laughed and winked. "Is this how you imagined it, dear?"

Tim looked at her and said, "you are even more beautiful than I imagined you would look."

"This is for you dear," Kim said as she slowly slid my entire cock into her mouth. She did her best to keep her eyes open and focused on Tim. You could hear the gurgling as my head went past her gag point. She slid it back out and strands of saliva linked my cock to her mouth. She looked at Tim and said, "take out your cock out, I want to compare the two." Tim complied and pulled his cock through the annoying panel they put in tighty-whities. Kim chucked and exclaimed, "Oh my, I knew he was bigger but look at how much bigger his cock is than yours!" I glanced and it wasn't a fair comparison -- I'm at least 10 inches taller than him and have a lot more muscle mass. He's a very thin guy so his little buddy probably looked smaller than it is or maybe he was nervous. If I hadn't been in such desperate need of relief I might not have been at attention. Besides I was getting a blowjob so I was about as big as I get. "Look at it! Even with two hands, I can't cover his whole cock!" I wish I could pretend I'm huge but she has very petite hands. I didn't like her putting down Tim but he actually seemed excited when she said those things.

I guess she knew what excited him as his cock was now dripping with precum. Kim put her mouth just above my cock before spitting on it and then slid both hands up and down on my cock. Kim looked over at Tim before asking, "whose cock would you rather see in my mouth, his great big cock or your little dick?" She didn't wait for a response, she just began deep throating me.

Tim absent mindedly just said, "I definitely want to see his big cock in your mouth, you never looked more beautiful." You could tell he wanted to touch himself but Kim gave him a dirty look every time he made a move.

Kim lifted her head off of me and said, "My dear Timothy, I'm surprised you managed to hold back this long but I bet I know what you'd like. Would you like to see him really fuck my mouth, using it like I was his little whore? Would that get you even more excited?" Tim looked at her obviously needing some relief and just nodded. "Do you want me to be very naughty and play with myself while he fucks my mouth?" Tim just stared and nodded. "You'll have to ask him nicely but you owe him a big favor if he does this for you, won't you?"

"I do," Tim said. "Please fuck my fiancé's mouth. I want you to treat her like a little whore for me! I already owe you so much for doing this for me!"

Kim tucked the bottom of her skirt into the waistband in the front and back. She wasn't wearing any panties! She now had a plaid band around her waist as the skirt was no longer really a skirt. I love the idea of going out in public with Thuy or Ha dressed like a little school girl but truth is I'd get super jealous and worried someone we knew would see her like that. I'd have to take one of them out of town where no one would know us. Then I'd take them to a dark booth in a bar where no one would see. Which pretty much negates the purpose of taking them out like that altogether. I guess it is just the thrill that she'd do that for me that made it so exciting. Tim's one heck of a lucky guy to have a fiancé willing to do things like that for him.

Kim's hand was now running along her smooth but swelled drenched pussy lips. I could hear the sound from her wetness as she touched it! I felt things had gone too far as each minute past but I couldn't seem to stop. I wasn't sure how to get out of this when Kim looked up at me and said, "Please fuck my mouth?" I couldn't say no. She sounded so sweet as she implored me and I promised both Thuy and Ha. I grabbed her by her pigtails and pulled it all the way down until she gagged and then her lips hit the base of my cock.

"You want to be my cock-sucking whore?" I don't know why but I almost sounded angry. I didn't plan on any of this but I needed relief. She tried to nod her head but she didn't get much movement as she still had my cock deep in her throat. "I hope you enjoy this you little slut!" With that I grabbed her hair behind her head and slammed it forward. I plunged into her throat over and over as gagging caused tears to drip from the corners of her eyes. I almost considered stopping but a promise was a promise and to be honest I was just about to cum. She was now furiously diddling her miss daisy. Tim came seconds later into his napkin (without even touching himself before that). Fortunately, it was just a few drops that trickled out so there was no need to worry about the carpet. After a minute of listening to her finger slipping through the folds of her wet cunt and her throat gagging on my cock, she moaned, then she started to convulse and squirt. She lifted her head as her orgasm consumed her. Her eyes were tilted up like she was having a seizure.

My cock didn't feel a need to let her orgasm subside, I could feel it swell and spurt into her mouth. I had come too much too quickly as she couldn't keep up. It was now dripping out of both sides of her mouth and onto my balls. She finally pulled back but I had one more shot left that hit her forehead and chin. She turned to show Tim her mouth full of my semen before she closed her mouth and swallowed twice. She used her little fingers to scoop my cum from the sides of her mouth and swallowed what she had gathered. She continued to her forehead and chin. She then focused on me again as she licked the cum from my balls and thighs and then sucked my cock clean for several minutes. She looked up at Tim and said, "please, go get a couple of warm, soapy damp hand towels." Tim headed to the bathroom to search for a towel.

"I missed this so much," Kim said in a hushed voice. "I think I love him too but my body craves yours and will always belong to you. Thank you so much for making his fantasy come true. I never thought I'd get to enjoy you again but he told me about his fantasies so many times I realized he'd eventually ask for this. When he begged me to do this I couldn't say no."?

Tim came back, handing Kim the towels. She gingerly wiped me clean. She kissed my cock before tucking it back into my boxers. She then folded the towel and wiped the area on the rug where she squirted. She helped me get dressed again and then kissed Tim affectionately with tongue. I didn't mean to make a gag face but I could feel it happening. While he was standing she wiped down the leather couch. I took the hand towels to the hamper and cleaned my hands as they embraced in the other room.

When I returned, Kim swallowed the aspirin and water and said they should probably get going or her Mother would be worried. Her mother didn't want her sleeping at his place until they were married as she was worried people would get the wrong idea about her. She kissed me on the cheek and thanked me for such a memorable birthday. Tim reached out to shake my hand and said, "I owe you so much, thank you!"

I didn't shake his hand as I had just washed up; I just waved and said, "this was a onetime thing and we'll never speak of it again!" I seemed to be thinking clearly again and this should not have happened. I didn't want to make things strained between me and Kim but I just don't think he should ask this of me or her for that matter. Who would have thought my quiet friend Tim would have such extreme fantasies? I was still a little angry. I don't care that Tim is into what I consider weird stuff, it is the fact he would drag Kim and me into it. Maybe I was angry that I didn't just say no although I never ever would go back on a promise to Thuy or Ha.

Soon they pulled out of the driveway and I was alone with my thoughts as I finally ate my cupcake... it was really good. I took it upon myself to eat the one that Kim had dropped as it wouldn't be right to serve it to the girls. Huge bonus, they left us 9 more! I'm sure the girls will love them. I started to chuckle as I pictured Ha eating all nine of them and pretending that they never existed. I took care of the dishes and took a quick shower.

Thuy and Ha arrived home about an hour later. We got into bed as they talked about the things their mother said that agitated them. Then Ha's hand slipped down to my cock and she giggled, saying, "Kim told us you kept your promise!" She then kissed me sweetly on the cheek. Could they have known what Kim would ask? I was so angry at myself I didn't say a think as I didn't want to lash out at them without knowing all the facts.

Thuy pulled my head to the side so she could kiss me on the lips. She then said, "Honey, if I don't say it enough, we really appreciate the things you do for us. I love you!" I kissed them both on the top of the head and held them close in my arms. Each had a little hand on my chest as they rested a knee on my thighs. I was so lucky to share my life with them. I had to wonder what they were thinking as this just didn't seem like it was a good idea. Strange I'm the only one that seems stressed about what just and I'm the lucky guy who got a first-class blowjob! I have no idea how but I managed to fall asleep quickly despite feeling agitated.

12