Vietnamese Women Ch. 02

Story Info
Fight to be wife starts and epic cum swallow contest.
10.3k words
4.47
9.5k
10
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 06/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This can be read and enjoyed as a stand-alone story, but deeper character depth and the effects of the plots, rivalries, and twists and turns will be found by reading the entire series.

It was 4am as I pulled my BMW into the laneway behind my Richmond Accounting premises. Well, to be truthful, my two BMW as both the chassis and engine numbers came from a cheaply purchased insurance write-off, and the resprayed body, interior and mechanicals from a stolen one-year-old model. I had Hiep and his chop shop boys out looking for a newer model for me at present. In my business, you have to look the part, and a three-year-old Merc was not part of that look. It was too old.

You may well ask why was I working at this ungodly hour? Well, Chp. 1 explained how the rivalry between my future twenty-year-old bride Lan and her forty-six-year-old aunt arose. The day before I had, after some difficult negotiations, convinced the future bride Lan and her twenty-six-year-older aunt, Kim Cuc, to come to an agreement. Monday to Saturday alternate days would be exclusively for each, with Sunday a threeway. After three weeks I would decide and the loser would be sent back to Ca Mau, Vietnam to enjoy the mosquitos that plague that fine city in the Mekong river delta. The winner would stay.

Later that night, my last night alone before the three weeks began, I replayed the recording from my state-of-the-art Arlo Pro 3 camera security vision. I had a lot of people who imagined I owed them money, so you had to be prepared. After I had left the meeting Lan turned toward her aunt. The two women locked eyes. Lan reached up to her neck and slowly untied the strings fastening her halter around her neck. The skimpy garment fell to the floor and her huge, natural 32DD tits bounced free. They were still youthful: torpedo-shaped, perfect, round and firm, and ready for action. The areolae were wide and dark brown, ridged with bumps. Her nipples were about half an inch long but finger thick with gold dumbbell piercings. Lan smiled at Kim Cuc, then swayed her torso from side to side, gently rocking her far bigger tits, giving Kim Cuc a front-row view of her womanhood.

Kim Cuc glared back but could not stop staring at Lan's ripe tits. She felt her own nipples swelling and tightening in response to Lan's display, and wetness started in her cunt. As she continued watching, Lan unzipped the extra tight jean shorts that seemed laminated onto her 34-inch arse, and which showcased her two rounded firm arse buns: a distinct contrast to the flat arses so many Asians have. Shorts that were only about five inches deep at the sides, and although skin tight on her arse and pelvis, the leg endings were loose and at certain angles, her naked mons was visible. She let the garment fall to her feet and stood proudly nude, except for her recently acquired belly ring and waist chain and five-inch heels. Lan's pussy was bare: the hair had been laser removed during her Sydney visit to highlight her cunt.

Her pussy lips glistened with moisture as she placed her hands on her hips and cocked her pelvis forward, thrusting out her cunt, presenting her prominent bald slit. Without a word being spoken she was challenging Kim Cuc to respond to her display of woman power. Her cunt was different to most I had seen, and I have seen plenty in my time, although to be truthful most paid for at The Gentlemen's Gallery. Why do they call it Gentlemen? No male there is a gentleman, but I suppose the classy name means they can charge more. I am a lover of long dangling inner lips and detest thin slits that look like an artist has painted a line on a piece of paper. Filipina prominent mounds are better, as is a true camel toe, but still not as good as dangling crinkly lips. Kim Cuc had a prominent Filipina mound, but she also had raised thumb thick lips with a two-inch opening between them which showed her pink inner cunt meat. This was topped off by a permanently visible clit the size of the top joint of my little finger. Not as big as a hormone-injected weightlifter's but rare for a natural. She stroked the wet slug and it quivered as she grunted in time to her strokes.

There was no longer any doubt in the confidence that Lan had in defeating Kim Cuc and sending her aunt back to Vietnam. Kim Cuc looked over her niece from top to bottom, her eyes lingering on her tits and her wet cunt especially as Lan was fingering it. But she didn't back down and slowly reached up and unbuttoned the blouse which covered her smallish tits. Maintaining eye contact with Lan, she slowly peeled the garment away from her 32A tits. In response, Lan's gaze dropped to examine her aunt's offerings. Yes, they were small, but Kim Cuc's tits were still a sight to feast on as, despite her age, they were perfectly round, hard, firm and taut and throbbing with excitement. They were sexual. Not just for her age, but for any woman. Both her nipples and large areolae were a light brown. Her nipples surpassed Lan's for length but not width, and her nipples looked as hard as steel as they swelled and stood straight and erect from her arousal. Although she didn't show it, Lan was impressed. She had hoped to intimidate Kim Cuc with her tits. Instead, she found herself having to accept that she was confronting a pair of tits very different to hers, but capable of challenging, in their own way, her own prized beauties.

Kim Cuc let Lan's eyes feast on her small yet firm tits for a few moments, then reached down her naked torso and unhooked her skirt and let it drop to the floor. Her long-lipped pussy glistened., The pussy lips were wet and strong, straight and silky, like her long hair, cunt hair on her unshaven pussy formed a triangle above her slit. The two women faced each other, their nude bodies displayed in a pose down. Unintimidated the older Kim Cuc stepped to her niece. She stopped when her hard nipples were an inch from those of her niece. Lan thrust her tits out, ready to meet whatever Kim Cuc wanted. The sexual heat between them was overwhelming and, as she gazed into Kim Cuc's dark eyes, Lan felt her cunt contract and the sexual tension in her core build to a ten on the Richter scale. The confrontation had started. There would be only one victor. Well, two if you count me.

"Are you really challenging me, Aunt," Lan asked the twenty-six years older woman? "Because I'm ready and willing to match it," she emphasized. She moistened her lips with her tongue to emphasise the point. Like her Kim Cuc was torn. She wanted nothing more than to couple her nude body into that of her niece and sexfight her to the finish. To fuck Lan into absolute submission. Lan took a step forward. Her sensitive aroused nipples touched her aunt's waiting erect nipples. Sexual excitement poured through the women's sex-heightened bodies; their distinctive tits quivered with arousal. Their cunts were wet and ready for action. They pushed hard enough to force their ridged areola to meet each other. The first round was about to start I thought.

But Kim Cuc slowly pulled away. "Not now, I want Greg to know I am the better fuck as well as the better woman," she hissed to Lan. Both women's bodies were quivering with anticipation, but Kim Cuc continued, "Time is too short now for what I want to do to you when I win. But we will determine who is best, in his bed and in front of him, and you will be back in Vietnam."

Lan finally nodded acceptance that it would not be tonight. "Yes, I will show him I am the better fuck, then have him watch me beat you one-on-one, no limit before I see you catch the plane at the airport." Slowly, the women separated. both exchanging glares containing threats of what was to come as they pulled their bodies back from the confrontation. Then they left and went their separate ways, and I replayed the tape as I jerked off.

I glanced around the dimly lit lane preparing for my dash to the office entrance. You can't be too careful nowadays since the fucking leftist, green council introduced a Safe Injecting Centre for drug addicts just around the corner from my offices. All right for them to feel good. They lived in their far away, tree-lined wealthy suburbs in their mansions, not in Richmond where my business was. Apart from the ongoing drug addict issue, the Sudanese refugee gangs were targeting Richmond due to a large number of restaurant and hotel patrons on the streets after 10pm. Alright for those rich, upper middle classes to parrot on about how we are denying illegal immigrants their human rights. Don't keep them in the detention centres, let them in", they say. "As long as they don't live in my tree-lined, wealthy suburbs, or God forbid, I have to interact with them. Let the lower-class deal with the problems," they don't say but that is what they mean.

It looked safe so I looked around, got out of the car, locked it and quickly headed for the sanctuary of my office. You can't be too careful. I was attacked by a druggie with what looked to me like a machete, though on reflection it could have been a small pocketknife, demanding cash a year ago. I rushed to the nearest hospital emergency centre, forced my way to the top of the queue and demanded attention. A doctor callously dismissed me saying, "What is that scratch? A prick from a thorn bush. I've had people with a knife stab up to the hilt make less noise than you. Get out of here." I was about to tell him my taxes paid his wage, but security dumped me out of the building. And talk about bad luck. I didn't even get a scar that I, with a suitable impressive explanation, could show to, and use to impress women.

I felt a touch on my shoulder from behind me. Jet Li and Bruce Lee would have been proud of me. I swivelled around going into a crouch, my weight poised on the ball of my feet ready to push in any direction. My hand went to my pocket and seized the rectangular object I carried there for such an emergency, withdrawing it in one smooth, swift action. I channelled my inner chi before releasing it in a scream of "Don't hurt me. Here's my wallet," as I continued my arm action to fling the wallet past my attacker. A secondary wallet that I always carry and which contains a $5 note and expired credit card, but which would give me time to run to safety and save my main hidden wallet.

"What are you doing," Kim Cuc enquired, as I was now facing her, her arm still outstretched from tapping me on the shoulder.

Above the rapid beating of my heart which had now probably dropped down to one hundred and twenty bpm, and thinking quickly I replied, "Just joking with you," and I fetched my wallet as though that was my real one. The look on her face said she did not believe me, but she was too polite to say so. As I slowly came back to normal, I noticed the forty-six-year-old Vietnamese was wearing a fur coat, and being the observant kind, I noticed that it was undone and that she must have dressed in a hurry because she wore nothing at all under the coat. To this day I can't remember my eloquent answer, but I think it was something like, "What why wha...Why are you here? How did you get away from the house. It's Lan's day," all coming out in a confused jumble of words.

Despite having fucked with her the other night (Chp 1) this was the first time I had really seen her body in normal light. In my defence, she had worn a shapeless tracksuit around the house and when someone climbs into your bed to fuck you, you don't turn on the lights and spend time analysing and grading her body. As Ian Fleming wrote in Goldfinger, "Some love is fire, some love is rust. But the finest, cleanest love is lust."

This time I examined her in detail. As I said she was forty-six, but like most Asian women both her face and body looked much younger. She was four inches taller than her five-foot-one-inch niece and had a different body shape. The niece, Lan, was a pocket rocket: a solid 32DD 25 34 with a rounded arse and curved belly, and instead of the long torso and short stumpy legs most Asian women have, despite her short body, Lan had long, strong thighed legs. Her aunt was both taller and thinner with a flat taut belly and long slim, but not bandy, shapely legs, Her tits, unlike Lan's huge natural melons, were smallish being 32A but with permanently hard, long nipples and also thirty per cent of each tit was brown, exceptionally sensitive areolae, which I had found reacted and swelled fast. Lan's thicker, titanium pierced nipples were not overlong, perhaps half an inch whether aroused or at rest, but were as thick as the tip of my middle finger and she was shaved whereas her aunt had a straight, silky cunt covering. Kim Cuc wore no makeup and had long, straight, silky black hair whereas her niece's natural thicker black hair was dyed an orange-blonde, and her almost over-made-up face was dominated by extreme length, heavily mascara-loaded, false eyelashes, but they did not look as they were overpowered due to the 'huge, full with double lobe lower" botox injected lips. Look it up on the net. I wouldn't, and in fact, hadn't kicked either out of my bed, and I suspect you wouldn't too.

Then her answering words finally penetrated and got through to me. "Hypothetically speaking, the ugly dwarf could be sleeping to lunchtime, if hypothetically, last night her meal contained Temazepam and Rohypnol, and if she hypothetically woke up feeling dry and thirsty, then hypothetically that doctored glass of water beside her would send her to sleep again. Oh, and I am here because if the dwarf is hypothetically out to it, hypothetically you will need the fuck from me that you can't get from her."

I picked my jaw off the ground and replied, "And hypothetically speaking you would be available for that?" Sometimes like Donald Trump, I marvel at how great my intelligence is.

Walking up to me she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my mouth down to hers and kissed me passionately, her tongue fucking my mouth sensuously. I groaned at the feel of her naked body under the open coat and pulled her tight against me. I could taste the pho she had last eaten, and my tongue was deep enough to know the meal before that. Kim Cuc kissed me until my lungs began to protest at the need for air before, luckily for me, she pulled back before extending her tongue fully to tickle my tonsils. As I managed to usher her inside my office she said, "I hope you will be good for hours, because I will be," as she began to rub her body up and down my body like a cat.

Grinding against my erection Kim Cuc coo-ed into my ear, "I see that you're so happy to see me." I moaned deeply as lust flooded my body. She continued her sensuous motion against me as she prepared me for a long fuck. Unable to maintain control I ripped her fur coat off, seized her arse and lifted her from the floor and frog-marched her back until she was pinned against my impressive Australian hardwood office desk. It came from a Government office, so it was only two years old, hardly used due to Covid working at home rules, and very expensive when new as the taxpayer paid for it. I bought it at tender cheaply as I paid an insider to tell me what the other tender bids were. Heavy too. It took four removalists to get it into my office. Kim Cuc wrapped her legs around my waist and her face took on a hungry look, and I knew it wasn't breakfast she wanted. She undid my zipper and freed my erection. I had enough self-control to rotate her and manoeuvre her so that she was bent over in front of me with her palms braced on the polished red gum desktop, her tits pressed into it and her hips raised.

I swept the paperwork off my desk to the floor. Important paperwork it was too as it had all the files for several property transfers. A wealthy client of mine Chin Do who preferred to be known as the Big C was cheating on my forty-five-year-old wife with a twenty-year-old massage parlour girl. The Big C owned Melbourne's Vietnamese "massage parlour" industry (you know why it is in Inverted commas) which he ran on a franchise basis providing the girls, advertising and protection and liaison with the police and local councils to his franchisees. The twenty-year-old had him wrapped around her finger and to prove his love for her he had purchased six office buildings located in prime shopping strips as a gift for her.

Luckily his ever-astute accountant, knowing similar scenarios had happened before, advised him to keep the titles in a trust consisting of him, the gold digger woman and myself (the aforementioned accountant) for a while before handing them over to her. And it was lucky I did as he drove off the Great Ocean Road near Apollo Bay in his Ferrari sports car (racing red of course) and the 100-metre fall killed him and the woman. It probably happened because she was sucking his cock at the time, and her teeth were too sharp. In that case, he died with a smile on his face. In all fairness to his wife, I didn't want her to know what he had planned with the massage girl. Therefore, I let her think it was just a one-nighter, and as the sole survivor of the unknown trust I sold the buildings to myself at a low price, purely so that the thieving Government would not get their exorbitant stamp duty. As you can see, I don't prescribe to the theory that the best way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket or wallet.

She moaned in anticipation when I teased her by rubbing the tip of my hard-on against the lips of her silky-haired pussy. "Give it to me," she begged and then cried out in surprise and pleasure as, without any preamble or foreplay, I suddenly slammed hilt deep into her welcoming wet pussy from behind. I began thrusting into her fast and hard while my arms bracketed her body and my hands pinned hers to the desk. Our previous fuck had been long and slow, and therefore being unused to me being so wild and aggressive, Kim Cuc screamed her release in a short time. In my brain, I was in superman mode and didn't stop or even slow down. Her body shuddered and her legs quivered as I hammered her into the desktop causing her to slide across it a little. My hands seized her hips, and I pulled her back into a position closer to me and continued my pounding. She writhed face down on the desk as orgasm after orgasm racked her body. Feeling my orgasm approaching I began to grind my pelvis against her hard arse cheeks with each deep brutal thrust trying to drive her over the edge one more time before I unloaded in her. Her inner muscles rippled and tensed with another cum as I forced my cock into her tight tunnel until it bottomed out.

"Mine, You are mine" I growled into her ear as I jerked one last time and came, shooting my cum inside her. She shuddered and her hips made little involuntary jerks, milking me, as a response to my possessive words. When my climax finished, she crawled off the desk, dropped to her knees and placed her forehead against the polished wood in front of her while she basked in the afterglow of our fuck and allowed her breathing to return to normal. She whispered, "You said I am yours. Did you mean it?" As she spoke, she played with her slit and pussy becoming aroused once more.

Personally, I've never had a problem with lies, so long as they serve a useful purpose. Lies have consistently and reliably done me far more good than the truth has. The way I see it, the truth is just an empty forest, all trees and undergrowth. It's only when you cut the trees down, break it up and turn it over with the plough of the Good Lie that you can screw a livelihood out of it. I replied, "Of course, yes." Plus, it wasn't really a lie. At that precise point in time, I probably meant it.

Anyway, she gave a scream like a banshee, came very, very hard and squirted. Luckily, it missed me and as she was facing the polished floor, not the carpet, it would be easy to clean. As she crawled to me and proceeded to lick my cock dry, I decided that the floor would be okay. But she didn't stop even when my cock was drier than the Sahara desert. Kim Cuc engulfed my prick with her mouth. She took half of my emptied cock in her mouth in a few seconds and began to bob up and down, resoaking my dick. The tightness with which she sucked me was like drinking a milkshake through a thin straw and soon had me moaning with pleasure. She wiped her wet fingers on several pages of a building sale document, but I was too sexed up to care. One of my workers could do it again tomorrow. I was in heaven. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes. I felt her head bob up and down on my cock, taking more of it in her mouth. This wasn't just a job to her; she genuinely loved giving oral and wanted to show me she was better than her niece. I felt her mouth cover me to the base followed by the sound of gagging. She was deep-throating me taking every inch as my cock swelled to fullness.