Vietnamese Women Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon my cock was at full attention and I wrapped his arms around her and took hold of her taut arse. I nuzzled into her neck while her mouth slid off my cock and she took hold of it. I moved from her neck to her tits, then up to her ears and lips. My hands went from her arse to her back and found their way around to her tits and down to her pussy. Meanwhile, she stroked my cock and reached back with her other hand to give my arse cheeks a few gropes. I had to stop caressing and licking her; I had to get inside her again. I turned her around. "You know how sexy you are. You know how much you turn me on. You like how you're going to be replacing your niece." None of those remarks were questions, but she nodded as though saying yes after each. If something is good, then stick to it is my motto. "Put your hands on the wall on either side of the mirror." I bent her over. And I took her for the second time that morning from behind.

I held her hips as I entered her from behind and watched her reaction in the mirror: The feeling of anticipation on her face, the way she bit her lip when she felt the tip of my meat make contact with her pussy, her open, gaping mouth when I thrust into her cunt, the way she moaned when I pulled almost entirely out of her then hammered back in all increased my desire. I repeated the action again and again and she continued to react and moan. Her face looked almost at ease as her pussy stretched to accommodate my meat. I picked up speed. Kim Cuc's moans increased. She started to push her arse up in rhythm with my cunt stabbing. She wanted my cock as deep as possible into her pussy hole. I moved my hands from her hips. One hand went to her upper back and one around to her stomach. I pushed her forward slightly. Her face was now against the mirror. Her small tits with their swollen nipples bounced against it with every thrust.

"Fuck, yes!" she screamed. Her breath now fogging up the edge of the mirror. "Do me."

I couldn't last any longer. I put everything behind a final deep attack, then held it there pushing her upper body against the mirror. My cock spasmed and shot my seed inside her for the second time. I stayed inside her until I was spent. We were both panting but at least I hadn't had a heart attack. My fitness must be getting better, I thought. When my limp cock slid out of her, I turned her around and kissed her on the lips. I looked down. A trickle of cum was leaking out of her pussy and she scooped it up and licked her fingers clean. She was ready for more, but I was only human, so she had to settle for her lying on my desk as I ate her. There was no doubt she could fuck but did she have the exhibitionist streak of her niece?

That was soon settled because as we left my office and walked to my car which I hoped hadn't been vandalised or stolen due to the time we had spent in my office one of those fitness fanatics approached. God, what he wore just to go jogging must have cost north of $600. Perhaps because he was concentrating on his breathing, the length of his stride, his arm action, whatever joggers do, he didn't notice Kim Cuc's nude, cum encrusted body under the open coat. But then the wind flapped it wide open, and she made no effort to cover her body.

His jaw hit the pavement and his pace slowed almost to a walk as he feasted on what his eyes saw. Then he was past us but not finished. A loud noise followed by volatile swearing announced he had run into a telegraph pole as his head was still swivelled back at us. I thought to myself, "why bother jogging," and I considered giving up my gym membership as the two Vietnamese women were giving me more exercise than the gym or jogging.

That morning had been so good I almost decided on the spot to say the contest was over and Lan was back on the plane to Vietnam, never to return. But I am a cautious man. Maybe I saw her eyes mentally valuing the office premises and fittings, or maybe I recalled the standing joke about me that was always resurrected at the Annual Accounting Conference. "What would he (meaning me) be if he wasn't a successful and rich Accountant?" The answer is, "A virgin." I am sure you agree just spiteful comments from jealous Accountants of my apparent success with the other sex. Anyway, I managed to keep my mouth shut apart from the normal inane comments that come after an incredible fuck and went back to work on fingering a willing and insatiable Kim Cuc playing with her cunt as we drove home, hopefully to a still-sleeping Lan. But it looked like the aunt had established a winning lead.

I awoke a deeply asleep Lan expressing concern whether she was okay because she had slept so late. Kim Cuc chattered in the background about how she would have been awake one minute after midnight and fucking me. Rather unfair I thought seeing how she had drugged her niece into a semi-coma. But Lan was too intent on starting to make up for the lost time to waste it on replying.

That night I had to attend a night at The Melbourne Filipina Wives club. I was an honorary member as I did all their visa paperwork but more importantly arranged their watertight prenup contracts. I was a bit disappointed as the entertainment for the night had no fights between the wives, so I proposed a cum swallowing contest. As I was sponsoring it, I convinced them to allow Lan into the event. Soon women were performing on stage in the purchased pub, now clubhouse, where years before Pub Rock bands such as ACDC, Cold Chisel, The Angels, Billy Thorpe and the Aztecs, and Divinyls (if you like a woman singer) had blasted their power chords. Take a look on youtube if you are interested. I watched and everything seemed to be happening in slow motion. A man's cock shook and trembled. It spat out a stream of white. The jizz flew to land with a heavy splotch on Lan's left cheekbone. The cock pulsed once again. A streak of hot wet white spurted out, splayed gracefully in the air, and traced a line on her face from below her cheekbone into her hairline. It curled up over her cheek, across her wide nose, and into the socket of her eye. It continued up over her eyebrow and across her forehead before disappearing into her hair.

Even before the white line had splattered forcefully into her face, the snake-like prong shuddered again. The rope of man-goo was even thicker than the previous one had been. It shot out like a white cannonball, and I watched spellbound as it approached her face. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and adjusted the angle of her head. The sperm approached. It headed straight into her open mouth, striking her uvula and splattering forcefully backwards across and over her teeth and gums. It flowed wetly across her tongue. A large globule of sperm trickled off her tongue, dropped onto her tonsils, and slowly swam down her oesophagus to pool quietly in her stomach. She let the remaining semen collect in her mouth, careful not to let any more slide down her throat before she wanted it to. She opened her one clear eyelid and checked the penises jutting at her face. The first one had shot three times and was drained.

Before the start, Lan and I had done some testing. She could hold almost two small cups of water in her mouth without spilling or swallowing any. I hoped that collecting that much semen during this event would get her first place against the two remaining Filipina opponents. Seven had retired, and been replaced so that there were always three on stage, and their containers of cum sat on the table. That left Lan and two Filipinas. Rhonnilynne was nineteen, freshly married to the sixty-year-old Giuseppe, his fifth young Filipina bride, and straight from an Angeles City bar. Not one of the well-known ones, but a sleazy small establishment three streets off the main strip. Nice body though, and she was experienced and willing. The other, Jennianne was forty-two, and a club member for 24 years though she had had three different Aussie husbands. She had done it all and I knew not to be deceived by her overweight body and acne-scarred face because she was always horny.

The premise of the contest I had devised was simple. The contestants were being judged on the amount of sperm they could hold in their mouths. They were allowed to collect it from off their faces, but nowhere else - no necks, tits, hair or hands. How it got into their mouths was their choice. They could fuck the men and make sure that the ejaculation took place orally. They could have the men jerk off straight into their mouths, or if they were squeamish, into a glass that they then would quaff and I had seen one wife Maybelle do that earlier. She had collected some squirt from about eight men and dripped the champagne glass right into her open mouth. This scene so turned on several other men that they ignored her wishes and proceeded to masturbate directly onto her face and into her mouth. She could do nothing but accept the cum shower since if she turned away or closed her mouth, she would have been disqualified.

Lan, the last on stage, had no such reservations. She obviously got satisfaction from seeing the men panting and trembling while they rubbed and pulled on their cocks, aiming the purplish heads at her face. I had spent a fair amount of time trying to figure out what was so exciting about ejaculating semen onto a woman's face. I thought maybe that it was because a woman spent much time and money on makeup to ensure that she looked her prettiest and that for a man to ejaculate on her face was an act of domination and mastery. I had seen enough adult movies to know that the facial cum shot was a favourite of producers and directors, and thus probably the favourite of the crowd watching. After all, if they didn't want it, the moviemakers wouldn't film it that way. I knew that some women would fuck the ugliest guys around, and allow themselves to be treated like whores, but would not allow a man to cum on their faces. I couldn't understand that. What difference did it make? A cumshot was a cumshot, and if the star or the director wanted it on your face, so be it.

Lan pooled the collected semen in her mouth and waited for the next ejaculatory squirt. It was not long in arriving, a cock missile shot into her mouth with the wet force of a garden hose, knocking her head back once again. The sperm rocketed around inside her mouth, spreading a thin white paste of fluid over her teeth. A large globule sat thickly on her tongue. The man grunted and once again unclenched his thumb from around his swelling glans. A ribbon of white shot out, tracing a line from the left corner of Lan's mouth up over her cheek and into her eye socket. He moved closer, putting one hand on Lan's head and directing her to place her gaping mouth directly under his penis. He angled it downwards, just a few inches from her face. He unclenched once again with a roar. The backed-up cum squirted out as though it came from a miniature firehose full of white paint. It drooled and dripped into her open mouth, seemingly without end. It dropped between her open lips without spilling over at all. Lan curled her tongue backwards to close off the passage to her stomach.

The crowd edged closer, turned on by the spectacle of the Vietnamese woman and the final two Filipinas accepting the sperm from cocks shot straight into their mouths. One man's last droplet landed with a gooey splash on Jennianne's nose, and the rest found their landing place variously on her face. He stepped away. Jennianne held up her hands to indicate a time-out. She traced one long red-nailed finger up into her semen-pooled eye sockets, collecting the juice and transferring it to her mouth. Her hands roamed around her wet, sticky face, bringing as much of the lines and drops of sperm down into her mouth as she could. Finally, her face was somewhat clear again, and she blinked open her eyes. Motioning for the next man to come forward, she opened her mouth and reached for his trembling cock, not a second too soon.

The moment her hand touched it, it exploded in a torrent of cum. She directed the head of the cock to just between her lips, knowing that if she forced it any further in, it may displace the already collected sperm out her compressed lips, or worse, down into her stomach. She tickled the bottom of the glans with her tongue, coaxing the sperm out in excited rushes. One, two, three, four long squirts roped out into her mouth. She jacked on the cock several times for good measure, extracting several smaller, albeit still worthwhile, driblets of sperm. By now the semen collected by her efforts was beginning to wash up over her gumline, and her back teeth were covered with the white liquid. There was no way the newcomer Rhonnilynne or the Vietnamese bitch was going to beat her.

Lan was also back in business. She backed off the cock in front of her, played with her thick responsive nipples and dipped her head downwards to collect the semen, and motioned for the next man to step forwards. Her tits and nipple chain had caused quite a sensation at the club as the normal Filipina mail-order bride husband spent as little as possible on his wife. A short thick gold chain necklace hung to the top of her collarbone ends. Three thinner chains radiated from a small hoop on the necklace: one fell vertically, and the other two were linked to her nipple piercings on her two natural 32DD melons. Finally, a horizontal curved chain connected her two nipples and the vertical chain. Because my nipples are so thick, the piercer could put a thin titanium ring tunnel through them so she could easily change her nipple jewellery. Anyway, the chains were bouncing as her body moved to chase the cum shoots.

She placed the tip of the next cock, which was luckily rather thin, though quite long, between her semen-covered lips. She dropped her hands to rest on her thighs. The man placed his hand around his cock, stroking it into her mouth with practised determination. Finally, he let his hand pull back on the cock until it lodged in his short pubic hair and clenched the muscles in his arse. Lan later told me she heard, as well as felt, the torrent of semen flow into her mouth. It shot out in a white ropy stream, filling more of her mouth. Suddenly she felt a grunt and a "whoosh" in her left ear, as one over-excited man next to her now cum covered head placed the tip of his cock in her ear and proceeded to ejaculate several strands of white cum into it. Lan quickly cupped her hand under the ear and allowed the semen to leak out of it. She brought the hand up to her mouth and licked the small puddle of cum out of it. Another man stepped forward, a thin man in his forties with a cock that Lan guessed to be at least seven or eight inches long. "Just lean back and open up, and I'll shoot it right into your mouth, and not spill a drop," he said. Lan obeyed him. He moved closer so that the tip of his cock was just three or four inches from her semen-spotted face. He stroked it several times rapidly, and finally grunted through his teeth, "Here it comes, baby, get ready!"

His cock's slit opened, and a river of sperm rushed out, arcing into her open mouth. The first spurt broke over her tongue and splashed so much that a tiny wave of cum broke over her lower lip, to drool down her chin. Lan quickly cupped her hand under her chin, to again capture the semen and not let it escape. Again, the penis shuddered and shot out a stream of white semen. It flowed into Lan's mouth like a river of cream. The sperm hit the back of her throat, arched up to splash on the roof of her mouth and settled back to join the rest of the microscopic spermatozoa now floating in her oral cavity. Lan shuddered to a small orgasm and my trivia-based mind thought that there were billions of tiny sperm swimming around her teeth and gums, relentlessly searching for an egg to fertilize.

The 42-year-old Jennianne was kneeling as she believed the submissive look might make the men cum harder. She thought of what was in her mouth. There was sperm from middle-aged Aussie men, sperm from older Italian men with skin tanned like leather and deep black eyes, there was sperm from a small red-haired man with freckles, and soon there would be more. She noticed at least two older Asian men in the line waiting for their turn; not enough money to get a young Thai bride but enough for a frustrated older Filipina for a wife. One hand slid to her slit as she sought to excite the men in her line. The next man moved his cock a bit farther away from her face, perhaps to let the others view the lines of sperm rocketing into her mouth. She looked across at the younger Filipina and judged she was ahead of her then across at Lan.

Lan had followed Jennianne's lead and knelt before her man like a concubine in the royal harem of some past Chinese emperor. "I'm going to do something special for you now. It's a little trick I learned from my wife's grandmother. My wife is 19, the mother 37 and the grandmother 56. They are all here in Australia in my house and the grandmother is the best fuck. I've pinched off my cock. But I haven't finished cumming yet, that's for sure. She loves a big load and then having her daughter and granddaughter lick it out of her. Hell, she would probably want you to lick her too if you are interested. I'm going to send such a load of jizz into your face, you'll swear I was peeing white. Every bit of cum I've been saving for four days is going straight into your face. How do you like that?"

Lan looked up at him, sloshed the fluid sperm around in her mouth a bit, and tried to talk without spilling any. "Dat wudbe murvlus," she murmured, careful not to drool over her barely open lips. "Led be make some roob." Lan was kneeling naked in front of a circle of total strangers, semen clotting her hair. Drops of sperm dotted her boobs and shoulders, and several more dried patches were on her face. Her dyed yellow hair was now splotched with the seminal offerings of various men. Her eyebrows were soaking wet. Even her mascara eyelashes had small tears of sperm hanging from them. She reached down with one hand to rub her aching clitoris and quaked from an orgasm. She leaned her head back, cracked her jaw from side to side, and opened her mouth as wide as she possibly could.

Spectators, even several feet back, could see the pool of white liquid collected in her mouth. I had chosen the event well. Many were thinking it was the horniest contest they had ever seen, unrivalled for its sheer perversity, though I had been lucky. These three were the top contestants. Fucking and sucking had become so commonplace at the club that there was very little left to excite the members. But the sight of these three eagerly awaiting the onslaught of semen was a sight they would all remember for years to come. Lan's man tensed and shuddered. His buttocks clenched powerfully. Again, he tensed. The crowd could sense the build-up of semen backing up the length of his cock. Once more he grunted, tensed and almost buckled at the knees. A bead of sweat formed on his nose and dropped to the floor. His whole body seemed to be tensing like a coiled spring. A small drop of semen escaped from the tip of his straining prick. Lan reached out with her forefinger and collected it up. The man backed still farther away from her face and beckoning mouth. He looked at her.

She looked him straight in the eye and nodded almost imperceptibly. She waited. One more time, he seemed to collapse inward for a moment, and then arched his back, pointed the near-bursting penis at Lan, and slid his hand back to his pubic hair with a quick jerk. For a split-second, nothing happened. Then the eye of his cock opened, and a stream of semen sped outward. Straight into her open mouth, the sperm flowed. Like some crazy water fountain, the cum roped between her lips and set the pool of liquid collected there to splash and foam. The man backed away. Still, the spunk sped out, now a gooey white line connecting the tip of his cock and Lan's mouth, two feet away. To some observers, it did indeed look like he was pissing white. For what seemed like an eternity, but was only a few seconds, the bizarre scene continued. Lan kneaded her clit and pussy lips roughly, shuddering through a series of powerful orgasms as her mind reeled at the immensity of the man's cum shot. Abruptly, it was over.