Vietnamese Women Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had ejaculated a single jet of semen for more than eight seconds. This was no drippy, slimy cum shot from an exhausted set of balls. This was no "two quick spurts and it's over" job like so many had seen before. This was a CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM shot to end all cum shots. I was amazed at the volume of semen now inside Lan's mouth. She could no longer face forward with her lips apart without having strands of white cum drip from her lips. She had to tilt her face backwards to keep the jizz from leaking out. It completely covered her lower teeth, and her tongue was nowhere to be seen. This man alone had managed to send large amounts of cum into her mouth without wasting a single drop. Her fingers were working full time, plunging in and out of her wet cunt, pinching and rubbing her clitoris. She tensed to an orgasm, then another. Pleasure rose from her pussy, spread through over her tits and flooded her brain.

She inhaled a deep breath and tried to catch her thoughts. She looked around. The 42-year-old Jennianne's mouth was too full now to continue kneeling on the satin pillow on the floor, waiting for the men to step up and cream her wet lips with their semen. And she was beginning to get the normal swallowing urge she knew she could not ignore for long. Jennianne dropped to her hands and knees, and inclined her face forward and down, making sure her lips were tightly compressed. The lake of white in her mouth shifted forward, oozing between her front teeth and gums. When she was sure that no valuable sperm was left lurking about in the back of her throat, she swallowed lightly. Even then, she could feel several strands of spermatic fluid slip into her oesophagus and disappear down into her belly. She got up to her feet, and ignoring the looks of the crowd, went over to the mirror on the wall of the room to check herself out. The sight she saw jolted her out of her reverie. Looking back at her from the mirror was a woman with sperm-splotched hair, a cum-spotted face, and lips that compressed about a thin line of white. Her cheeks were swollen out like she had mumps. A small, thin line of semen ran from the hollow of her neck down the upper slope of one firm breast to bead at the erect and swollen nipple. She looked at her reflection with longing.

Turning about quickly, she walked over to the long, expensive-looking dining table that graced one side of the room. She judged its height to be just about right. Motioning the line of men to follow her, she climbed up on the table, gesturing for a piece of paper and something to write with. A short, dark-haired woman quickly placed a pad and pencil in her hand. Jennianne wrote "Feeling fine but getting too full to stay on my knees. I will lie on the table, face up. I want two at a time now, just keep them coming."

She handed the pad back, and the woman read the words aloud. Lan having reached the same stage also went to the table, laid her back on it, and placed the satin pillow under her neck, angling her head flat and level on the table. She consciously closed off her throat and leaned back, her head even with the edge of the table, gazing at the flocked ceiling. Two cock heads loomed over her mouth, and for the next several minutes, the same scene was repeated over and over. Lan and Jennianne lay side by side. Neither could see who the men were, and the cocks were all shapes and sizes, from short, bulbous ones, to long, gleaming towers of male flesh. They saw traces of lipstick or pussy juice on the pricks and could guess that the men were amusing themselves any way they could while they waited their turn or were repeat offenders.

Rhonnilynne joined them at the table. Jet after jet of milky white semen was directed between their eagerly waiting lips. Strangely, almost no man spoke a word. It was as if they were all participating in a sexual ritual. Man, after man grunted streams of thick, white sperm over the three women's cum-covered lips and into the pool steadily growing in their mouths. Lan's teeth slowly but surely were covered up with the male ejaculations. Her tongue occasionally poked up out of the lake of semen. Two, four, six, eight, then ten men emptied their boiling balls into her mouth. She thought she detected a faint trace of garlic from one man she guessed to be the Italian. An Asian's cum smelled of tea and cloves.

There was a retching sound beside her. The 19-year-old ex-bar girl Rhonnilynne was spewing up her cum and out of the contest. It was now between Lan and Jennianne as it was obvious that both had collected more cum than any of the lined-up beakers. The queue of men slowly dwindled. One of the next was so over-excited by the scene he could do no more than jerk his cock helplessly over Lan's face, spraying the cum over her features with relentless abandon. Lines of wet sticky sperm traced over her nose and cheeks, zooming up her face from jaw to forehead. More cum dripped and drooled into her eyes, and a line of it even shot up one nostril. Her left eye closed, a line of sperm dissecting the oval. Another line of sperm hung connected from the tip of her nose to her upper lip. Her lips themselves were rimmed with white liquid quite a distance away from her open mouth itself. The man looked at her helplessly. She opened her one ungummed eye and gazed at him. She had no time to collect the cum though, as there were still more to be satisfied.

Suddenly Lan's body jerked, and she lost some of her hoarded cum. Jennianne had reached across and had two fingers in Lan's slit while her thumb manipulated Lan's clit. Another orgasm surged through her, but she clamped her mouth shut and lost very little. She retaliated with her left hand finding the Filipina's love box. Both women went to town. They had their mouths semi-open trying to keep the cum in yet still receive more while trying not to respond to the fingering they were receiving. Jennianne groaned and released some of her liquid treasure from her mouth as Lan succeeded in her clit attack. Both women came, Lan swallowing while Jennianne lost hers as it dribbled down her face. Lan heard a noise beside her. The middle-aged Filipina was full and emptying her cache of cum into a measuring beaker. Seconds later Lan felt a soft tongue licking at her pussy, and within seconds, was undergoing an orgasm from Jennianne's tongue. Lan seemed to climax in tandem with the man she was blowing. One spurt into her mouth, one shudder up her spine and some cum lost. Two spurts against her lips, two pelvic quakes that she felt down to her toes. Was she increasing or decreasing her hoard? The lake of cum in her mouth was now almost overflowing. She ballooned her cheeks outward with as much strength as she could muster. Finally, the sperm in her mouth reached her limits. It started to overflow her lips and drip down her neck towards her ears. A man had just finished adding his donation to the cum charity of her face. She could hold no more. Lan motioned a halt. It was too late for one man, who aimed his jetting cock at her breasts and shoulders, topping the nipples with warm white rain and showering her upper arms with his cum.

A man brought forward from the bar a measuring glass marked with lines denoting each ml. Lan sat up, pressing her fingers to her lips to keep the collected sperm from leaking out anymore. She held the cup up to her mouth, leant forward, and opened her lips. A river of white rushed from between her lips, pouring into the glass. Lan tried to guide it with her tongue, drooling it all into the glass. The level rose and rose. Still, more cum dripped from her open mouth. Up, up, up the glass filled. Finally, it was finished. And she collected the slimy strands of cum from about her face and eagerly fed them into her mouth, where she could now swallow and soothe her aching face and throat. She looked at the glass of cum she produced. The level was slightly over the 191 ml mark. Jennianne was marked at 175 ml. Lan had won! And won big, especially when you consider the average amount of liquid a mouth can hold is 150ml. She had managed to contain in her mouth, without swallowing, nearly a fifth of a litre of cum, the ejaculations of thirty-seven club members married to Filipinas.

I can still remember the way she raked my back with her nails as I fucked her in one of the ex-hotel upstairs love rooms and she wailed, "My first fuck as a winner. The first time you fill me because I beat another woman. Keep fucking me and don't be afraid to slam it into me, I need a good fuck right now."

I rubbed the head of my erect cock over her pink and pulsating clit, eliciting several moans from Lan. "Stop teasing me, shove it in!" she had croaked, with a deep intake of breath as I arranged her doggy style and slid the entire length of my cock into her pussy to her accompanying words. "Oh, yes, that's right, hammer it home." After some brutal fucking I pulled out and presented my wet tool to her face. She laved up and down the shaft of the penis, licking around and around the head with her tongue, making it even wetter. Then she spat a small gob of slightly white saliva on it and crouched down over it. I bent closer to her, and she smiled at me as she positioned the head of my tool at her crinkled arsehole.

"Ahhhhh..." she mouthed, as she slowly lowered herself over it. At first, her butt wouldn't give. Then, the head of my cock popped in with an audible plop. The first few inches of it were slowly gobbled up by her hungry bowels. "Ohhhh, that's good," Lan breathed. "I love the feel of your cock in my arse." Slowly, the spear disappeared up into her. Finally, she lowered herself down onto my prick, until my pubic hair tickled her anus and pussy lips as I went to work butt fucking her.

"Oh shit, I gonna cummmmm," wailed Lan, as a tremendous quake of orgasm shook her body. "YES, YES YES YES YES!" she screamed. She could feel my hard rod sliding in and out of every inch of her arse. God, she was tight, and I wanted it to go forever but suddenly I cried out. "Oh shit, I gonna cum, I'm gonna shoot..." Lan bucked her pelvis at me several times as if to offer encouragement and agreement. I arched my hips, lifted her body, and buried my cock far up into her bowels. Its head reached deep into Lan's rectal passage, then spat a line of hot cum out. She felt the blazing hot liquid steam up into her arse, bathing it with warmth. She clenched her arse muscles. Again, my cock let loose with a spurt of jizz. "Oh, yes, cum in my arse, cum in my arse, you arse fucker, shoot it up there!" she groaned. I jerked and shuddered a few more times, then collapsed. Slowly I slid my softening cock out of her rectal passage. Its way was greased by the load of semen I had just deposited, and finally, it popped out. A small trickle of white liquid escaped from Lan's satisfied arsehole.

"Lan, sit up a second. I think you deserve a reward for your efforts. No one could have done better" I handed her the beaker of cooled seminal fluid.

She looked up at me. She raised the glass of sperm to her lips and drank in the first mouthful. She sloshed it around in her mouth for a moment, then swallowed. Again, she raised the glass, and again she swallowed. Finally, she raised the glass over her face, tilted it downwards, and opened her mouth. The remaining sperm slid out of the glass and directly between her waiting lips until there was no more to be had.

After our meal and watching one Filipina being gangbanged by five husbands, I took Lan upstairs again. She was ready and surprisingly so was I perhaps aroused by the orgy I had just witnessed. She took me cowgirl until I could take no more. Without saying a word, I jammed my prick one more time up into the very bottom of her cunt, mashing my pubic hair against her shaved slit. I grunted, and Lan felt my cock flex, pulsing out a jet of semen to crash into her uterus and spray the walls of her cunt. Another jet joined it as Lan orgasmed. I slowly pulled my cock from her clutching pussy lips, releasing a torrent of sperm to spew from her cunt. Lan's pelvic region now was dripping with sperm, as it slowly leaked from her.

It should have been over, but I had plans, so I stood up and went to the bathroom and washed my meat and waited for the effects of the magic blue pill to take effect. When I returned, I walked back over to where she was waiting. "Open up, baby, here comes the main event," I said, holding my weapon in my hand, marvelling how it was hardening again. She parted her lips. I slowly fed the length of my cock into her mouth, watching fascinatedly as it disappeared. I could see it angle past her tonsils, and lodge halfway down her neck. The skin beneath her chin bulged out with the tell-tale outline of my glans. Then I withdrew my cock. It emerged slimy with saliva and the remnants of cum still in Lan's mouth. Her head and neck seemed grafted onto my penis as it slid slowly in and out of her mouth. She grasped the shaft of my cock and slowly let it out of her mouth.

"Oh, yes, I want to eat your cum. I love to feel it slip down into my belly. I...Umph". Lan was cut off in mid-word as my penis entering her mouth again made her speech unintelligible, if not impossible. I watched in a detached manner as my cock moved slowly in and out of her sweating face, each time spreading her lips, flattening her tongue down, and bulging out the muscles in her neck. In, out, in, out, the cock retraced its route several times. Her hand was working nonstop on her clit and she was undergoing variously sized orgasms almost continuously now, as every fibre of her being seemed sexually charged with electricity.

She grabbed the shaft of my cock that was invading her mouth, and let just the tip protrude from her lips. She fed about two inches in, resting the flared head over her tongue and pointing its menacing slit directly at her tonsils and the back of her mouth. She looked up at me. She jerked the cock into her mouth, trying to telepathically communicate with me. "cum, cum, cum, cum" she repeated in her mind, timed with the strokes of her fist. "shoot, shoot, shoot" she thought. On the last "shoot", she felt it. A stream of semen pulsed out of my cock and struck her tonsils, bathing them with white liquid. She gulped the white offering down. She jerked the cock again, and again a stream of cum sped out, sliding over her tongue and down her gullet as the first shot had. One more time, my penis shuddered a thin line of white into her mouth and Lan swallowed gratefully. She looked up at me as I grimaced in pleasure, enjoying watching my climax. As she fed the cock out of her mouth, she pursed her lips to give the cockhead a kiss as it emerged.

No longer was her aunt Kim Cuc the outright favourite. Lan was a contender.