View From a Window Ch. 03

Story Info
Graeme and Jill invite Mandy to join them at the villa.
9.3k words
4.81
9.3k
6

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,666 Followers

View From a Window

Chapter 3

"So nice our villa," Jill was telling her friend Mandy all about it, back home in England. Mandy was over for dinner. Just Mandy. It would be just Mandy since... Mandy alone. Terribly alone: she had had a loss; a very great loss.

Jill described their new purchase, showed a few photographs. Graeme got up and went to check on things in the kitchen -- he was cooking that night. Returning, he stopped dead just outside the sitting room as he heard the word 'erect.' Had he heard correctly? Yes, he had! Mandy was describing what they had done around the pool, their intimate games outside the bedroom. He stood there listening through the doorway not quite believing what he was hearing; what his wife was describing; she made it sounds so sexual -- but of course it had been, yet her enthusiasm delighted and aroused him. And the thought of Mandy being told all about it. Graeme very much delayed his return listening.

Nothing was said on his reappearance. The description of him walking out into the sunshine towards Jill with his cock up in the air -- more than a few times -- and their sexual intercourse on the lounger and in the pool not alluded to anymore after his return. What was discussed, though, was whether Mandy might like to join them on their next visit. They had a spare bedroom after all. Jill suggested a holiday would do her good.

To Graeme it meant a considerable curtailment of sexual activity -- of the voyeuring kind. Mandy's bedroom would be his special voyeuring room. He had been thinking about 'watching' -- quite a lot - hoping Clarette and Jarrett might 'perform' again. Maybe, maybe not, they might even have sold their villa and moved on, but it certainly featured in his thoughts when he was feeling that way inclined. Not totally curtailed. Jill and he would be out there for a whole month, Mandy would be just for a fortnight of the time. A fortnight of voyeuring after Mandy had gone, and a fortnight with Mandy's pleasant company but with his voyeuring activity curtailed.

What he had not at all expected was what transpired. He had no inkling what was on Jill's mind until she casually broke the idea with him one evening. "You like Mandy don't you?"

"Yes, lovely girl. Such a shame about..."

"I wondered... we wondered... it is sort of about the loss of Andrew. Mandy's been feeling very lonely and whilst she has had a few dates... well, one actually and that was not a success; I wondered if... could you perhaps, well, show her a good time - as the expression goes?"

Graeme swallowed. That had come 'left of centre,' did Jill really mean what he thought she meant, "A good time," he said slowly, he paused and looked her in the eye, "You want me to fuck her?" What else could she mean?

"A bit crude, Graeme, but yes. She'd really like that, and you've got plenty of... stuff. Enough for the two of us. You don't have any trouble getting it up. She's attractive isn't she and it'll make a change for you."

"A change... You've discussed this with..."

"Yes, dear, I'm not expecting you to seduce her!" Jill's hand was resting on the bulge in his trousers. "It seems you like the idea." The zip came down and Jill fished inside.

Graeme's cock came out through his trouser fly, Jill was, after all used to its extraction; the knob was smooth and taut; a lilac colour tending to purple at the coronal edge; Jill leant downwards and licked, tickling his fraenum. "Oh," Jill looked up with a smile, "and Mandy says she does like to suck cock. She likes to suck cock very much."

Jill demonstrated she did too, and her bobbing head did not come up again until her mouth was full -- not with cock as it had been, but the manly product of a well exercised penis. Something, seemingly, Mandy was also to be provided with; his semen -- and cock -- offered to her for her amusement. Her vagina and mouth to be 'loaded,' indeed for a fortnight.

It was not the next week or the week after that, when Graeme found himself looking out of an aeroplane window as the Airbus raced along the runway and into the air, but the holiday did come around. There beside him, as usual, his lovely wife but in the third seat by the aisle another woman. A woman Graeme was apparently to be fucking pretty solidly for the next two weeks. Nothing had been said. Nothing at all, with both Mandy and him present anyway. It was quite remarkable. How was it to start? What had those girls talked about? There had been no 'practice run.' Graeme picked up his paperback. It was best not to think of sex, yes it would pass the time but probably better to read.

At the villa at last. Graeme lugged the bags in whilst Jill showed Mandy around. He could hear her squeals of delight. It was a very nice villa.

A chance to freshen up and Graeme came down the stairs and out into the patio area with the swimming pool looking as blue and inviting as it had the previous time. The patio hot, really hot, in the late afternoon sun. It was good to be back. He had put on a clean shirt and shorts and got his feet into his holiday sandals. He stopped dead in his tracks. There was Mandy by the pool on a lounger with not a stitch on. She looked as good naked as clothed -- better really! Goodly sized breasts, not sagging, and plenty of her altogether. As good as Jill but different. Whereas Jill was dark, Mandy was fair -- naturally fair haired as he could well see!

"Jill told me not to bother with bringing a swimming costume. She said the pool was private."

"Err, um, yes, completely private." A noise behind him and there was Jill also without a swimming costume or anything.

"Bit overdressed, Graeme. Aren't you going to have a swim too?"

"But I..." the inevitable had happened. Graeme was not exactly used to being with two naked women at once -- in the sunshine.

Jill knew exactly what he was trying to say, "Mandy's seen plenty of erections in her time. She's a nurse after all, I'm sure she won't get all upset seeing another."

Graeme had never thought he had an exhibitionist streak, but it suddenly came to him how much he liked the idea of showing off his cock to Mandy. He looked at Jill -- did she really mean it? One thing to be naked -- sunbathing or swimming together, even to get an accidental erection, but to actually display his penis already turgid to Jill's friend. He received a very definite nod and, within seconds, he was very much 'standing' with the two naked women.

Mandy giggled, her arms swept around her, "this is such a lovely place. You are both really lucky to have it. I am going to enjoy myself. I could see from the car there are going to be lots of lovely things to see." Her eyes dropped to his erect penis. "Lots of nice things," she turned to Jill. "I think I'm going to enjoy that."

"Best to save it for later; shall we have a swim and a drink?"

'Save it for later...' Graeme could only reach one interpretation of that!

It was amazing, moving around the pool with the two girls and him with an erection; heading towards the steps down into the pool; chatting about the villa yet all the time so conscious of Mandy's naked body, her so interesting fair curls and her wobbling boobs and ample flesh; so strange and lovely talking whilst his knob waved inches from her in the air (really in the air!). It would not go down.

Graeme was still erect when he started swimming, could feel the rush of water past his 'torpedo' as he moved through the water; was he really going to be fucking her later?

It was just swimming. Nothing untoward happened then. Graeme had to go and buy groceries after swimming and by the time he returned darkness was falling. They all sat by the pool with gin and tonics and then settled at the outside table with mosquito coils burning under it and a nice simple pasta supper upon the table.

The girls, or women really, sat there in pretty dresses and talked away. Graeme was a little quieter. He was wondering; wondering if he really was going to be getting intimate a little later with Mandy's fair curls and wobbly boobs.

"Well I'm going to turn in," said Jill, "flying always tires me out. Indeed, just travelling does. I don't know, Mandy, but do you need Graeme to bring you anything for bed -- glass of water, cocoa, hot water bottle..."

"Hardly a hot water bottle! I'm amazed we are sitting out in the dark like this and it's just so warm!"

"A cock then..."

Graeme blinked in disbelief. Had his wife just said that?

"That'd be nice. I could really use one of those! Big, firm and juicy."

The girls were laughing as Jill got up, kissed Graeme, and said 'goodnight,' leaving Graeme and Mandy alone. Crunch time. The idea had been exciting. No doubt for Mandy too -- indeed obviously for Mandy too -- but now the 'thing' was upon them, it was a little difficult to know quite how to get started. Graeme might have freely wanked to the sight of Clarette and, indeed, Jarrett a few months before but that had been mere voyeuring without sexual contact. With Mandy it was going to be very different. There was going to be contact. Very much physical contact.

"Would you like another swim. It's rather nice in the dark." Graeme went around turning the lights off. It was a moonless night.

"Yes, I think I would."

The rustle of cotton. Graeme knew it was Mandy letting her dress slip to the ground not that he could see without the lights. But it was enough, more than enough to cause an erection as he undressed as well. Probably she had had nothing on underneath the dress. He felt her hand, not reaching for anything firm and turgid but simply for him. Holding her hand he led Mandy to the steps. His penis was as up in the air as it had been that afternoon. Different thoughts from voyeuring at the people next door, for the first time in many, many years, he was about to have physical sexual relations with someone other than Jill. And unlike some illicit liaison it was all to be done with Jill's acquiescence -- no, more than acquiescence: it was with her approval and encouragement.

Easy talk whilst they swam. A few lengths of the pool and then out. Graeme found a towel for Mandy.

"Thanks, I am rather wet."

It was deliberate. Graeme was sure of it. Obvious Mandy did not at all mean simply pool water was still on her skin, rather... "Would you like to feel?"

It was crunch time. Graeme reached.

"No, no, not with your hands. Haven't you something else you might feel with?"

No foreplay, no kissing or breast fondling, no manual manipulation, no oral games; it was to be straight to the fuck! There in the dark, Graeme felt forward with the tip of his penis like the antennae of some insect feeling its way, or the sensitivity of the cat's whiskers. He touched fur, his sensitive knob reported back the feel of curly hair, soft and springy. But he had been told to feel for wetness; he moved his penis probing for the centre of the patch of hair, feeling for Mandy's womanly divide. Contact! It was easy then to follow the valley down, exploring with his glans, feeling forward to where it was indeed wet; warm and wet. A sigh and shudder from Mandy and then a really big shudder as the smoothness of his glans slid over her clitoris, sinking deeper into the wetness.

It was what men like to do: it was what women like to feel.

"Yes, Mandy, rather wet."

It was very difficult for a man to stop sliding, to prevent his penis probing further, even more so when he was very much being encouraged by the woman. It was not just him moving forward but Mandy towards him. Within a moment Graeme was sliding up into her and the full sexual connection made. His strongly erect penis had just entered a woman. Just like that. One moment they had been talking: the next they were engaged in sexual intercourse. Blood engorged flesh inside feminine wetness.

Mandy sighed, and in his ear whispered, "So long since I've had a cock inside me, Graeme. So good, so big and filling. So kind of Jill to lend me your... cock." All the time she was moving. "Don't come too soon, stay hard and strong -- but no worries about coming inside me, when you do. Where shall we go, what shall we do?" Her lips touched his. "You don't mind do you? Jill said you wouldn't." Her lips moved to his ear, "It's very kind of you to fuck me."

With one fluid movement Mandy pulled herself up and off Graeme. He reached out to lead her to a lounger to continue the fuck but she was not there. A sudden feeling of warm mouth upon his cock. Mandy was sucking his cock all wet from her. She was tasting herself. Graeme very much liked the thought. His friend, Jill and his friend, was sucking his cock, her lips rising up and down the shaft in the darkness. He put his hand on her head. Of course the thought, the idea of spurting into her mouth coming strongly into his mind. But he must not -- Mandy had asked him not to come too soon. He reached down and pulled her upwards off his cock and embraced her. Full, soft breasts with hard nipples against his chest, as his penis nestled into her pubic hair.

Graeme now led Mandy to a lounger, settled her upon it and lifted first one thigh and then another over an arm. He did not have to say anything. He knew Mandy would know what he was going to do. Cunnilingus avoided any risk of an immediate ejaculation -- unless he wanked as well, and Graeme did not intend to do that.

He had opened her. He was now going to dive, not into the swimming pool but down and into Mandy's wetness. Not for years had he done this to anyone but his wife. So exciting. Vaguely he could make out his target. He had seen Mandy naked by the pool but had not seen between her legs. He would be doing it all by feel. He would see another day.

Plump thighs -- all spread; Graeme lowered his face. The scent of warm femininity. He breathed deeply, and licked. Mmmm! Graeme licked again and then buried his face, his tongue pushing in where his penis had been not a minute before. Full on cunnilingus; doing what he had practised with Jill for years. And what a delight to find midst all the soft flesh and springy curls a very definite clitoris; not like Jill's little button, it was more akin to Clarette's he had seen so well through binoculars on his last visit. A real erection in miniature. Graeme pushed at it with his tongue, twirled around the little structure -- two firmed organs meeting. From above him came the sound of moans. Graeme reached and found Mandy was already plucking at her own breasts but surrendered them to his manipulation.

Lovely to have Mandy bucking her hips at his face and working tongue; lovely to be half smothered by hot wet, clinging flesh. Beyond the edge of the lounger his penis not so much hung as reared. Graeme's desire to come inside Mandy had not abated. He held onto her. His hands went from breasts to wide hips; holding her so she could not escape his teasing lips and tongue. Graeme prepared to return to her clitoris when the moment was just right. It came and Graeme sucked. Wonderful gasps from Mandy before firm flesh clamped him around the ears -- quivering thighs indeed!

Gradually those thighs were relaxed and Graeme was released. He stood up, stretching in the darkness. Before him on the lounger the faint shape of Mandy, her thighs still open and clearly inviting.

"Come on Graeme, fuck me now... or do you want a little suck first."

"I always like a little suck..."

"Do you now? I'll have to remember that. Perhaps Jill and I might take it in turns."

"No! They had not, surely, been planning something like that together. The thought of, perhaps, just being casually taken hold of and sucked. Certainly, when there before at the villa he had walked up to Jill a few times... but both girls together! Perhaps Mandy just casually taking hold of his limp dick and popping it in her mouth like she might do a chocolate; and then taking it out all hard and handing it to Jill.

Graeme walked down the side of the lounger, his penis rigid. He was taking it to Mandy's mouth. So good to feel a hand in the darkness -- a hand that was not his own -- and then wet lips sucking with enthusiasm. Should he come like that -- he did not get the impression Mandy would mind. But no, he wanted to fuck. Graeme pulled himself away and returned down the lounger's side. Mandy had not moved.

"Ready?"

"I'll be ready anytime you want this holiday. Anytime you ask. You don't need to ask really. I'm available -- ready, willing and able to be fucked."

That in itself was exciting. Something rather extra erotic in the idea of not having to ask. He could take her in her sleep or just walk up and ejaculate upon her. Wank over her tits, sex or bottom. Make his mark on Mandy with his semen. Rather the same thoughts he had had about Clarette. How good to be able to come upon Clarette and she not know. Clarette asleep in her garden; Clarette naked; Clarette unseeing as he walked up naked and erect and wanked; his semen ejaculating out, perhaps over her bottom and running into the crack; one last shake, another droplet falling and he would walk away -- undiscovered back to his voyeuring room to watch his semen dry in the hot sun; perhaps see Jarrett walk up with his fine cock in the air and they copulate, neither knowing about nor seeing the tell-tale splash marks on Clarette's bottom and back.

It was not quite explained in his imagination how he got into Clarette's garden, nor why she did not wake. But they were good thoughts. Graeme placed himself upon Mandy; face to face, breast upon breast; hard penis lowered between her thighs, pointing ready to make the connection. They kissed. The tongue that had been stroking his cock now entered his mouth. So good to press forward with his knob and enter Mandy again. He had no intention of leaving until he had left his calling card. He did not.

A steady movement; an easy slipping back and forth; good to feel Mandy bring her feet over his back and lock her ankles, holding him in; good to hear the sucking noises of sexual intercourse; and remarkably good for Mandy to whisper very rude things in his ear.

Graeme spurted; he tried holding back but once started that just does not work! Splash, splash, splash as he vigorously pushed at Mandy's sex; inseminating, after so many married years, a woman that was not his wife -- yet with Jill's permission, nay encouragement!

'Was that nice?' 'Did Mandy enjoy it?' 'That was so kind of you.'

Graeme had crept back to his own room, rather expecting his wife to be asleep but it seemed anything but. She seemed very talkative, wanting to know all about what had happened. Wanted to hear the details -- really hear the details. It gradually dawned upon him that the whole idea had aroused her. Even more surprising when she suddenly said,

"I want to fuck now."

What!

"But I can't, I won't get hard..."

Graeme felt his wife's hand upon his limp dick in the dark, touching it, still so sensitive from having recently cum. She moved his foreskin, his foreskin wet from his own ejaculation and from Mandy, even tucking a finger-tip under it, as she sometimes did.

"I do want to fuck. I didn't think I would but lying here thinking of you and Mandy. What you were doing. Even came out to see but could see nothing really in the darkness. I've been fingering myself. I got very wet. Am very wet. I want to suck a cock."

'A cock,' not 'your cock.' It came to Graeme just how on heat his wife was. Luckily there was no other cock around but he realised had Mandy still had a husband and if he just fucked her as he had, he knew just whose cock would be being sought by Jill. She would be getting out of bed and going to look for it -- if he had not already joined them in bed! Fair's fair of course but the thought of another man and Jill. Poor Andrew -- because, presumably, it would have been him. What he was missing out on -- but there again, most likely nothing like that would ever have happened. Different now, seemingly, with Mandy without a man. The thought of Jill with another man... It was not something he had thought... but, yet, he had, he had imagined his neighbour, the young man fucking her as he fucked Clarette.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,666 Followers