View From a Window Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy was sitting up in bed reading when he knocked and entered.

"Is that for me? How nice to be waited on. You're not really going to, are you?"

That had not been the idea. Jill had not sent him to Mandy particularly with that idea, or so he thought, but the opening of her legs certainly suggested he might not just place the tea on her bedside table but place his erection somewhere.

Graeme got up on the bed, between Mandy's thighs and aimed himself before pulling her to him. They were both sitting up, knees together and his penis in Mandy's vagina. He pulled her close, squashing her breasts to him, "Morning Mandy," and he kissed her, his lips touching hers after his knob had entered her body.

"Mmmm, I like a cup of tea -- and a fuck in the morning." Her tongue pressed into his mouth as they rocked together, moving the hard organ inside Mandy, giving them both pleasure at the feeling. "Hadn't you better be getting back to Jill?"

A separation.

"But do come back in a bit."

Jill was lying on her tummy but it was obvious her hand was not just under her but playing. Cat like, though perhaps not as sleek, Jill arched her back upwards bringing her bottom up into the air. It was obvious Graeme was to take her from behind -- and in he slid as his hands reached under her and held her hanging breasts.

"Were you fucking? You took a little time."

"Yes, Jill." It was best to be truthful.

"Good!"

Was that because she wanted to do the best by her guest or because it excited her to have her man pushing into her fresh from Mandy, going from one bedroom to the other, servicing two women.

"Off you go, back to Mandy." But he had hardly taken many strokes.

Was that the cure for a flagging libido -- not that his was -- hopping from bed to bed? Mandy too was on her hands and knees ready for him, actually looking back at him between her legs as he came through the door. Graeme mounted. Was this how it was for a bull with his herd of cows? He did not think a bull took much interest in a cow's udders. He did! His hands went under and held Mandy's hanging boobs as he had Jill's. He took an interest!

Back and forth. It was wonderful. Just when he was getting close, Graeme would take a walk. Out of one door, onto the landing and into a different vagina. And he made them both come! A real feeling of achievement (along with other feelings!).

It did seem sort of appropriate, sort of proper, to finish inside his own wife. He did wonder if he might be able to finish inside both, but he was not sure starting ejaculation in one, leaping from her and hurrying between the rooms as his penis spewed cum all over the place, trying tried to reach the other vagina before he was finished, would really be sexually pleasurable! Perhaps if they had been next to each other on the bed. Perhaps another time?

Unlike the day before, sexual activity had been 'done' before they all came downstairs. Graeme went to the shop for bread with his 'balls' nicely empty. It was to be a less energetic day than the day before when they had rather overdone the sightseeing in the heat. They had agreed to have a more gentle day. The morning sightseeing but the afternoon by the pool, reading and relaxing and... well, that had not been specifically mentioned but around teatime, Jill had put her book down and come over to him and placed her hand upon his cock. The little party was naked. A view that swimming costumes were not needed in their own villa had very much stuck.

Of course, he erected. A glance at Mandy. She was watching.

"Don't mind me! Be natural."

And Jill was. Her tongue came trailing down his body and Graeme found himself in her mouth. Slowly and surely it changed to copulation -- husband and wife doing what came very naturally.

"Oh, let me, Graeme." Mandy's voice. His penis was driving in and out of Jill. "Let me suck it, please."

It was so what he could recall imagining all those months ago when watching Clarette with her cucumber. He had so liked the way Clarette had sucked it, fresh from her vagina, and had thought of how good it would be to pull his penis from one woman and place it in the mouth of another; had thought how unlikely it was he would ever do that; but now Mandy was asking for just that. Graeme pulled out of Jill and stood.

"Look how wet it is, even your balls are soaked." Mandy was right by them, her hand reached and held his undoubtedly wet scrotum, gently squeezing the wrinkled, wet sack; his penis wavering in front of her mouth, swollen and almost dripping with Jill's wetness. It was so very much a dream come true. Mandy licked. She was licking it wet from Jill -- not simply his penis, but his wet penis straight from Jill. It was a very visual licking. Up and down the long banana shape, done very much so he and Jill could see. More than a sigh from him as Mandy's lips slipped over his knob and she fellated him.

Mandy's eyes closed, her face a look of contentment as she happily sucked the big thing in her mouth. Graeme looked at Jill; Jill looked at Graeme and they both smiled at each other. It was so very much what they had agreed to when they had discussed Mandy joining them on holiday. Giving Mandy a good time -- letting her borrow their cock.

"Mmmm, I love cock. Is it so terrible to say so? Let me put it back in, Jill." Different again: Jill had guided him into her, he had guided himself in by hand, many times -- but not had another woman do that! What a thing to see -- and feel.

More thrusting, more wet sounds of sexual intercourse. And then, in his ear, Jill whispering, "Go and give Mandy a few."

He had 'hopped' from woman to woman that very morning but not with them quite so close together. Adjacent loungers rather than separate bedrooms. Enjoyable being erect, enjoyable being erect in the company of women, enjoyable walking stiff between them and then to just get on top of Mandy and sink into her.

A deep sigh from Mandy as her mouth sought his and they were fucking, Graeme's bottom rising and falling, Mandy's hips spread and pushing up at him. The same sounds as before, squelching out and around their pool area, only not quite from the same set of genitalia.

In and out, in and out. "I'm so near, "whispered Mandy but... Jill's turn."

Graeme stood to change women. Back across the stone flags to Jill -- and, as Mandy, had done she reached for his cock to lick and suck. She now tasting Mandy. It was all getting delightfully kinkier. Well, if the girls were going to taste each other -- why not he? Unfortunately, he could not reach his own cock with his mouth: alas, so few men can, but how many have not wished to do that! He could, though, bury his face in hot, wet female sex. Both sets of thighs were spread. Plump oval shaped pussies were there for the licking. Graeme gave his penis a rest whilst his tongue went into action, first in Jill and then in Mandy -- not so much licking as drinking down their wetness.

And then back to fucking. Jill came first, shuddering and clamping herself upon Graeme's inserted penis, almost enough to set it off. Luckily the morning's 'exercise' had reduced its propensity to shoot. "Go on, Graeme, finish in Mandy -- let her have it!" Lovely whispered words in his ear.

Again, the pleasure of the short -- very short -- erect walk to Mandy's lounger. The sheer joy of stepping towards this other woman with every intention of fucking her. His penis erect, wet and swollen, so ready to do its job. Firm pressure and for the last time that afternoon, Graeme slid into Mandy, right up to the hilt. Her arms around him, her feet going up and over his back as she pulled him hard to her. And then they were off. Shakespeare's 'beast with two backs,' indeed like a single creature, backs to the outside, Mandy's below, Graeme's above.

So good to hear very similar gasps from Mandy and know he could now let go; no need to take care and hold back; no need to measure his strokes; Graeme could now fire at will -- and did.

"That was rather nice," remarked Jill.

"Mmmm, said Mandy as her legs lowered and Graeme got off her. Perhaps a little too hot to continue to press bodies together when the need had passed. "Holiday sex. Free, easy and plentiful. So kind of you both." She was making no effort to cover herself or hide her sex. Her thighs lolled open for all to see.

Graeme smiled, he could see his semen at her entrance; he could see his deposit. A glance at Jill and she was looking too.

"I see you came, Graeme," and Jill, very deliberately, reached out with her lips and took his now half soft cock into her mouth and suckled it as if it was a large teat, her tongue pushing it to the roof of her mouth and squeezing it as if anxious to have a little, at least, of her husband's salty cum. "Glad you are enjoying yourself, Mandy. I hope you're getting enough."

Mandy rather deliberately looked from left to right. "Certainly am -- but I don't see another man lined up in case I hadn't had sufficient!"

A lovely big smile from Jill. "Two nice young men all lined up and ready for us. Cocks at the ready. I'm not sure I could take any more right now."

Mandy though, brought her hand down to her sex and pushed her fingers in. "I don't know, Jill, I think I could take another and perhaps quite a big one. Surely you could and, if not, perhaps just a little one!"

Jill's hand too moving between her thighs. "Maybe I could. Just a little one!" She shrugged her shoulders, "Shame to miss the opportunity now they are standing there!"

Hands had not left pussies. Graeme turned towards the pool. He fancied a swim after his recent warm exertions. He left the girls to their sexual talk and possible jilling. One with an imagined big cock and the other with 'just a little one.' He had lost his enthusiasm for sex. It would come back later! Across the paving, as he stepped into the pool, he heard Mandy's voice, "... a nice brown one or perhaps big and black..." Dear, oh dear, what girls talked about together! Graeme slipped into the water and swam.