All Comments on 'View From a Window Ch. 03'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
KlitomaticKlitomaticover 3 years ago
As I Said

Been there done that. If you have never experienced what you just wrote about, let me assure you, you got it just right. And for that I gave it and your excellent writing a 5, something I'm very stingy with.

ok_by_meok_by_meover 3 years ago
Another fine, imaginative submission!

Thanks again!

DevilbobyDevilboby5 months ago

Disregard what I said at chapter 4 as I now understand having read chapter 4 before chapter 3. Silly of me, but having highlighted the wrong chapter and my machine serving it upto me I couldn't be bothered to correct it or myself, hence jumping to conclusions, I'm glad one of us is putting the cart behind the horse Max i should have known, but Jill so generous to her friend Mandy donating her husband and the use of his equipment to her enjoyment . What a sainted lady. I take my hat off to both her and you. Five stars as always.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES