View From a Window Ch. 04

Story Info
Holiday sex in the sea. Watching the couple next door.
8.7k words
4.67
11.2k
8

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers

Three people in a car, travelling down little sun-drenched roads in search of a local beach. Graeme driving with Jill beside him and Mandy in the back. The air-conditioning on.

"You all right there in the back, not too hot?"

A day for the beach rather than sightseeing. The villa had a swimming pool so the sea was not essential for a cooling dip and they did not have children in tow who would have seen anything but the beach as very much a second best. But it would be good to sit on the beach, enjoy the sea air and engage in a spot of people watching; take a dip in the remarkably warm Mediterranean Sea; and, indeed, enjoy a nice fish lunch in a beach café.

The beach was not at all Bournemouth or Brighton. Nothing like so big or crowded. They were not cheek by jowl with other holidaymakers or local people. Good to settle and enjoy the marvel of such a blue sea and remark how sandals were an absolute necessity as the sand was far too hot to walk on with bare feet. Swimming costumes a requirement. It was not at all a naturist beach - unlike Graeme and Jill's very clothing optional pool at their villa (or, seemingly, also Jarrett and Clarette's villa). The occasional naked pair of breasts on show but discreetly. Pleasing enough for Graeme to see.

Sensible to arrive with swimming costumes already on under clothes. Lovely to swim in the sea, lovely to take a little walk along the beach, lovely to sit in the shade of a parasol and read; lovely to have lunch in the little beach bar.

"Are they doing what I think they are?" asked Mandy. Jill and Graeme looked up to see what their friend was looking at. In the water beyond the hot sand a number of people were swimming, a few people were snorkelling, and, generally, it was a pretty normal beach scene. One couple were standing together in the water talking and kissing. The woman had her arms around the man's neck. It was them Mandy was looking at.

Graeme raised his hand and stroked his chin. "Maybe," he said. It was difficult to judge. And perhaps that was the particular pleasure. A couple could copulate - be exhibitionist - in full view of the whole beach and yet be virtually private. Very much the reverse of voyeuring. Was the young woman's swimming costume pulled to one side and similarly the man's so his penis could enter her? Was instead the items lowered or even removed and clasped in hands? Certainly not the woman's hands because both could be seen around the young man's neck. Perhaps he had the scraps of clothing in the security of his closed hand. He had better not release them otherwise they might not be retrievable. The whole beach watching as eventually they had to leave the water both stark naked.

"Have you done that?" asked Mandy, "Andrew and I did a couple of times."

"Really? No, I can't say we have." Jill was replying and her reply was accurate. Not that they had not made love both in sand dunes and after dark on the sand when they were young, but not in the water. They had swam in the dark after that time and cuddled in the water but not copulated.

"Shall we?"

A little bit different from the couple. Mandy was suggesting a threesome in the water. A public threesome. It might make some people on the beach wonder.

"If Graeme's up for it."

"Oh, I think he is."

Giggles from both women. His male hardness was visible poking in his swimming trunks.

"We'll have to wait for him to go down. Women are so much more discrete."

"Are you wet enough to take my cock, Mandy?"

"Graeme! Don't be so crude." The admonishment from Jill was not serious.

"Why don't you find out?" Suggested Mandy.

It was done discretely; it was done so no one else on the beach would notice. But Graeme's hand went between Mandy's legs, creeping across; his fingers carefully eased the material of her bikini between her legs aside and his finger slipped easily into hot wetness. He turned to look at Jill. She was watching, watching his fingers as he fingered another woman. Watching his hand between her friend's legs and his finger poking under the bikini material.

"And what about me?"

Nobody was that close or looking and it was not long before Graeme had his fingers in more than one 'pie.'

Having 'stirred' the girls for a bit, the three of them took the opportunity of a lack of people in front of them to make their way arm in arm to the sea, the women being either side of Graeme giving some screening to him having a rather obvious erection in his swimming trunks. No worry once in the water, his manliness was hidden.

"Have you ever skinny dipped in the sea, Graeme?" asked Mandy.

"In the pool..."

"Yes, I've seen! I mean the sea."

"No."

"Would you like to?"

A tug to his waistband and Graeme got the idea and he let not just Mandy but Jill too, help him off with his trunks. And there he was, naked in the sea, with his modesty - his trunks - in the hopefully safe hands of Mandy. A lovely feeling of both freedom and naughtiness. He had enjoyed being able to swim freely in his pool. It was not just the ease of getting into the pool whenever he felt like it, the simplicity of not having to go and put swimming shorts on and just getting into the water; it was also something else, a feeling of being unconfined, being sleek and unrestrained. Graeme swam away from the women, out into the Mediterranean, enjoying the sudden freedom. There were people swimming not far away and he was naked, swimming freely and them not knowing. He turned and swam along parallel to the shore for a fair way past other people before turning and coming back. He had been rather daring.

"Nice?"

"Mmmm." Two hands touched him, two hands sought out his now soft penis and held it. It did not stay soft for long. Looking past his wife and her friend, Graeme watched a group of young people playing in the water. The young men being young men were picking the girls up and throwing them back into the sea. Perhaps if the girls had ganged up on one lad they could have done the same but not if the rest of the lads prevented it. The sudden sight of helpless young girls being tossed into the air, the flailing young limbs and open legs, was most pleasing. It was lovely to watch as his foreskin was moved up and down in the water.

"Are you going to fuck us, Graeme, or watch those young girls?"

"Difficult choice." But Graeme had a job to do. His cock was certainly ready for the task and he reached for his wife, her arms went around his neck and she pushed herself off the sand and he felt the material of her swimming costume between her legs - the gusset indeed - bounce off his erection. It was a matter of seconds before his free hands had pulled the material aside exposing her genitalia for penetration by his organ. The sea was delightfully warm. One could stay in for hours and not get cold. A very different situation from Brighton, Blackpool or Bournemouth. Jill was, of course, even warmer - 37 degrees rather than the sea's 27! Testes need to be at a lower temperature than the penis and the rest of the body. They stayed in the 27 degree water whilst Graeme's penis pushed in and out of a 37 degree sheath. Mandy did cup both balls in her hand whilst he was fucking Jill, perhaps to feel they really were connected. Perhaps because she wanted to. Her hand strayed further. That was particularly exciting. He had not experienced that before, one woman feeling around his cock, clearly touching and feeling both him and the woman he was fucking - feeling the connection.

"Mmmm," said Mandy, "you are being big girls and boys. Might I have a turn?"

"You may indeed, Mandy" said Jill, "it's your holiday too!" Again, that was something Graeme was enjoying. The way Jill was lending him out. A bounce, so easy in the sea, and she was 'off the hook.'

Graeme turned to Mandy, feeling the swish of the movement as his hard penis swept around in the restraining water. Mandy's arms came around his neck and she bounced up into the same position as Jill had been and then Graeme discovered where his swimming shorts had got to - Mandy was wearing them. A safe way of ensuring they did not get lost! Graeme was more used to pulling his cock out from a leg of his shorts than putting his cock the other way into them! He had to pull aside two layers of material to get to where he (and Mandy) wished him to be - back in 37 degrees Celsius.

Up along the beach, perhaps fifty or so yards further along in the water, a young man and a young woman were standing with arms around each other. Were they too copulating? Was there something about the water and the sun that brought out the amorous in people? Graeme looked back towards the beach, realising he was fucking in full view of loads of people - not that they really knew; could not see anything or probably cared; might even think he could possibly be fucking both the women he was with. They would probably think them all too old for that sort of thing!

Too old? Hardly with two hot vaginas and soft feminine bodies to move between. His penis was not exactly darting fish like from one hole to the other but Graeme certainly swopped women a few times.

"This is nice," said Mandy with his cock inside her - up one leg of his shorts! He put his own hand up the other leg and massaged her clitoris.

"I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum," she exclaimed and made delightful feminine noises as she did so, almost making Graeme cum too in the process.

"Wonderful. So sexy here in the water. You finish Jill." And she was off, swimming away, still in Graeme's shorts. He was the only one naked.

Jill reached and swung herself up in the water and settled down onto the free cock and Graeme was back copulating, fucking his wife rather than his friend. Up along the seashore the other couple were still 'cuddling.' Graeme thought it was definitely the case he was not the only man with his penis sliding in 37 degrees. The young lady was rather nice, a redhead, moreover with plenty of that hair. He wondered whether she was all red haired below the water. He had never 'had' a redhead. Lovely to think of taking the man's place, pushing his own knob instead through ginger curls into the young woman's special place. It came to Graeme that he was voyeuring again, staring past Jill and imagining doing things with the girl. Not quite forgetting his wife but he would really like to see the redhead naked, see her close up, perhaps on that seat in Jarrett's garden where he had such a good view. Perhaps even with her young man - and them doing things.

It was naughty of him, but Graeme came imagining fucking the redhead whilst in reality fucking his wife. Guiltily he kissed her. Well, yes, many men imagine fucking other women - or girls - whilst actually engaged with their spouses! And probably the same is true of the wives - imagining fucking other men.

The two of them swam off, their marital act complete, following Mandy. She did, after all, have Graeme's shorts!

Graeme stood by himself late that evening. Neither of his women (ha! 'His women' indeed. It made it sound like a harem) had seemed inclined for more sexual activity after the time in the sea that morning. The moon was up and made the pool area, without the electric lights, all monochrome. He was still dressed - it seemed always right to dress for dinner - but he shrugged off shorts and shirt and stood pleasantly naked once more; ready for bed really. It had been good fucking in the sea that morning. Sort of exhibitionist, but only sort of - it was not as if they had all copulated in full view. We wondered what that would be like - certainly on a much quieter, not at all family beach. Perhaps one other couple in a little cove and Jill, Mandy and he at first surprised when the couple started making love and deciding simply to do the same. Actually, he thought, he would much prefer to watch the couple unobserved rather than be an exhibitionist himself - he nodded, he liked being a voyeur. He was not so sure about being the subject.

He had also liked watching the young people fooling around in the sea. Now that would, or rather could have been something worth watching in a hidden little cove, him perhaps having swum there and seen them all as he peeked between a couple of rocks in the sea. The young lads and the girls believing themselves alone. Their antics had been fun enough what with all the throwing of girls into the sea, but it was easy as Graeme stood there in the moonlight looking at his pool to imagine rather more. No swimming costumes for one thing. The girls being thrown naked, their lovely limbs as visible as they had been, but their pussies and boobs not obscured by scraps of gaily coloured material; the boys' excitement showing in their standing penises - the easy and frequent erections of youth. It was a lovely thought and Graeme began to stroke himself as his own penis filled and strengthened; lovely to imagine the four lads, thigh deep in water but no more, their cocks visible and up, manhandling one of the girls, one each to a hand or foot, spreading her completely, the girl utterly helpless, and then swinging her back and forth before launching her into the air, rather as they had done, up and then to fall with a big splash into the sea. The action and effort of the young men causing their erections to swing after her.

There were four girls and four lads in reality, but, in a way, rather more erotic to imagine the single girl and the four boys, there in the secret cove. A normal enough game for the seaside but given such an extra stimulation by the nudity and the so obvious sexuality of it all. A delightful foreplay. Just not possible to believe those hard cocks would not be put to use with the girl, once they had finished throwing her. It was not something Graeme had ever done, enjoyed a girl together with another man - still less three others - but the excitement of the idea certainly got to him. The way they held her helpless. It could be play rape - was that a fun idea for the girl and the lads? All in Graeme's mind of course. Good to be one of the lads but almost as good to watch from concealment, the girl held wriggling, one erect lad to each spread leg, another supporting her from behind, a hand under each arm and holding her hands firmly, whilst the fourth lad approached the open and defenceless girl, stepping with rod like penis between her thighs and pushing in - yes, into thirty seven degrees Celsius!

A noise behind him and Graeme turned and there was Mandy.

"Having a wank?" It was a bit difficult to deny given he was standing there naked in the moonlight with a full erection and, probably, Mandy had been watching for a time.

"I am enjoying this holiday very much, Graeme, and having sex again is really nice. So good of you both to lend me your body and your... cock." Her hand closed around it. "I hope you are enjoying a bit of a change, too?"

"Very much, Mandy."

"I should really have checked you were 'comfortable' before I went to bed, but I didn't know that perhaps you and Jill might wish..."

"Jill was tired."

"It was nice in the sea. Would you like to come in my mouth? I don't think I'm really worked up enough for intercourse. I mean, if you really want, then... there's olive oil in the cupboard!"

Mandy's mouth sounded appealing enough! He had been thinking of hiding behind a rock and watching the girls and boys at play, imagining wanking to the sight. He had not imagined a mermaid appearing, comb and glass all in her hand, and sucking him off. Mandy got down on her knees.

"Come when you like."

"Fire at will!" A sort of military order. Mandy's lips touched his knob, a lick - a salty lick no doubt and not from the salt in the sea! A kiss, and then a stroke right under his frenulum before her lips slid over the bulb. What a delight to stand in the moonlight and be gently fellated. Mandy's lips moving slowly but purposefully up and down his shaft.

Jill was good at oral sex; Mandy was good but different - more use of her tongue. No doubt all learnt from poor Andrew. Had they talked about technique; had they had their own little games and quirks. It would be intrusive and probably upsetting to ask. What would Andrew think of his wife on her knees in front of Graeme and sucking his cock? Graeme hoped Andrew would have approved.

Graeme reached his arms up into the air and arched his back. He was going to come shortly, he could feel it was about to happen, the gentle, warm and wet stimulation of his penis was going to take him over. Mandy had told him just to come. She would be ready for it. He felt her hand rise to cup his balls just as they had done in the sea whilst he had been fucking Jill. Had she really been stroking Jill's clit as well? He rather thought so. And with that thought of female to female touching he felt his balls rising. He stretched his arms even higher and clamped his eyes tight shut and came. The feeling electric and great but the thought of where his spurts were going seemed to give him the greatest pleasure. Sex is so much in the mind.

Mandy did not drop his penis straightway from her mouth but kept fondling it with lips and tongue as it softened. Even a lick to his two hairy, hanging balls.

A kiss to his lips, the taste of his own cum, and Mandy was gone leaving Graeme to his thoughts and a moonlit swim.

They had all enjoyed the beach and came there again the very next day. Not really to engage in quasi-public copulation again - they had done that - but simply because the beach, the sea and the beach bar were all very pleasant and enjoyable. The three of them settled down and picked up their novels and read for a time until something drew their attention; firstly Graeme and then he nudged Jill and she Mandy.

It was almost embarrassing. They were making no attempt at subtlety. Normal enough to see a heterosexual couple having a bit of a kiss and a cuddle but two girls... Graeme could not help watching, could not help his eyes straying, could not help getting an erection in his shorts. They were both topless - which they should not have been in the first place. Quite against the local culture. And both had, to use a crude phrase, 'a nice pair.' They had looked really good without taking their tops off. A, not exactly generous with material, white bikini and another more modest with a yellow and blue floral pattern. Graeme had noted the details even before they sat down under their parasol. He had watched them erecting the parasol - yeah, a big erection for two pretty girls! But it soon dawned on him that they had no use for erections - and certainly not for a forty-nine year old one (fifty actually).

Both Jill and Mandy noticed his interest. "Not for you, old man," said Jill pausing significantly between 'old' and 'man' disqualifying him on two accounts. She looked at Mandy, "should be more discrete. They're embarrassing that couple over there." Indeed, a probably local couple got up and moved down the beach. To be fair it was not exactly crowded as a beach, but it is always important to think of others. And the locals would certainly regard lesbian kissing as way out of order. It would hardly have been appropriate for a couple to start copulating on the beach either! The sea perhaps a different matter as he had both noted and experienced the day before.

"Funny how fascinated men are with lesbians," went on Jill, "he can't keep his eyes off them. And look at this sausage here." Her finger lightly stroked his erection through his trunks - lovely!

"I had been," said Mandy and her finger started stroking as well.

"Have you ever?"

"With another woman?" Mandy breathed out slowly, her eyes losing focus as if she was searching her memory. "At school but... no, not since. You?"

Graeme swallowed, was he about to hear some story which had never been revealed before. Had Jill actually..."

Jill shook her head. "Only men!" She made a tutting sound, "Look at him, his mouth hanging open imagining. Bet he'd love to see us..."

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers