View From a Window Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does size, um, do it for you?" Graeme did not like to reveal he already knew. Did not like to reveal he had seen Jarrett's cock tumescent, indeed had both seen him wanking and the stuff coming out!

"I've never," a lovely shrug of her shoulders, "had a really big one. Neither Andrew's..." there was a slight pause, the loss still so felt, "nor yours, or those boyfriends years ago..."

Graeme pulled a face, the sort of sad face a man might pull when his penis size was questioned.

"No, Graeme, I didn't mean... yours is a lovely cock. I'm so grateful to Jill for lending it. It is big; big and thick, and does all a girl could want." She squeezed, "so firm, so..." there was a pause whilst Mandy bent down and could not speak, "... good to suck. Andrew's was about the same. I loved it to bits. Only with that man down there..."

"Jarrett."

"Would be so good if he had a really big one, just to see."

"Absurdly big?"

"Why not. It's just to see. I like to imagine it growing..." Mandy brought her lips to his ear, "and growing. Perhaps him pulling his tee shirt off and just standing there with his cock at attention. Does it for me, Graeme. Go on, feel me."

But down in the garden, Jarrett's penis and low hanging balls just swung. His cock was not obliging Mandy.

"Would you like to erect him?" Asked Graeme.

"You make it sound so mechanical."

"Rather depends how you do it! Go on, pretend."

Mandy reached out towards the window. The act very much one of pretending to go under Jarrett's tee shirt and lift. But despite her pretend wanking outside and below nothing happened to Jarrett's penis. It stayed limp.

"Oh, yes, she does look nice." Into the scene had walked Clarette, her long dark hair tied back, her generous cleavage showing well from inside her bikini top. Below her shaved pussy was hidden inside her orange bikini bottoms. "Not much for you to see, though."

Clarette's hands were resting on Jarrett's shoulders as they talked. Graeme slipped behind Mandy, pressing his cock into the divide between her generous bottom cheeks.

"Mmmm, go on Graeme, do - do slip into something comfortable."

A nice dip of his hips and is knob just slid up into Mandy as his hands came up and held her breasts. Clarette and Jarrett might not have been doing anything sexual, even if they were being ogled, but Graeme and Mandy most certainly were.

Perhaps, though, just perhaps. In the garden Clarette had leant forward, put her head on one side and kissed her husband. It was not a quick peck.

"Oh, yes," breathed Mandy. Under Jarrett's tee shirt his penis was stirring. Inside Mandy's vagina, Graeme was certainly stirring - a vigorous stirring of the 'pot.' In and out, as he held her breasts and watched Jarrett's penis over her shoulder.

"I like that, oh I do like that." It was rising to the vertical and peeling all by itself, unfortunately up inside the tee shirt. A part hidden, if delightful sight - for Mandy - of male sexual arousal. The bottom of his shaft and hanging balls on view. Perhaps the more erotic for it - it was not necessarily the female body that looked so good when only half revealed!

"Do you think they might?"

It was certainly a possibility but not necessarily there. Jarrett and Clarette might move out of scene. Good though to see Jarrett's fingertips slipping into the orange bikini top.

"We might see her breasts," whispered Mandy.

Graeme knew what to expect, knew all about Clarette's long suckable nipples poking out from her small areolae - not that he had personally sucked them, of course!

"Wish he'd take that tee shirt off so I can see all of his cock - I can see its thickness and those dangly balls. I like dangly balls." As emphasis, Graeme felt her hand upon his scrotum, gentle and massaging. "Oh look, my what long nipples she has!"

Jarrett had popped a boob out of the bikini and was rolling the nipple between his fingers.

"She's pretty, Graeme, like her high cheekbones, gives her a bit of an exotic look. She could do a lot with them and make-up. Wish he'd take that tee shirt off. Come on, boy, show us your cock."

Lovely to hear Mandy's rather lustful talk. It very much added to Graeme's pleasure as he slid within her as she fondled his balls.

"He's just what I need back home, Graeme. A nice young man to come around a couple of evenings a week; a handyman to do 'jobs' for me."

"Plumbing?"

A lovely giggle from Mandy. You could put it like that. Does that sort of thing happen? I mean Jill's so kind to lend me you - and you're kind to... help me out. But a young man from down the road - lent. Coming regularly to do me a favour. Another giggle. Yeah, coming all right! Oh look, oh yes, fuck me harder. I want that. What a nice cock. I want to suck it."

In one movement Jarrett had pulled his tee shirt up and over his head and was standing in front of his wife naked. She in her orange bikini with the one breast visible. Jarrett showed the advantages of being in his thirties rather than his late forties (fifty!). A younger body, trim and muscular, with a fine erection, sported well up, pointing away a little to the right, from his mass of dark curls. His balls hung heavily - that was certainly Graeme's impression.

"I'd like to suck that. Imagine that, sucking that cock whilst fucked by you. Never done that. Two cocks at once. How many girls are so lucky? I did date two boys at one time but they didn't... I wonder if they would have if I'd asked. Two together. Would you?"

"With Jarrett?"

"Mmmm, yes. Or would you rather it was him and her?"

"How about Jill, you, Clarette, Jarrett and me?"

"An orgy! Oh, look!"

Clarette had got to her knees and was holding Jarrett's cock ready to suck.

"I'd suck yours only I want to see."

Graeme was perfectly happy with the fucking! A voyeur's dream really. Watching whilst fucking.

"Look, look!" Side on, all could be seen. Feminine lips wrapped around the 'sausage,' moving lips sliding up and down. "I like that. I like that very much."

Clarette rising from the penis; Clarette with her orange bikini bottoms being eased downwards; pink bottom and hairless mound there for both Mandy and Graeme to see.

"Would you prefer me shaved?"

"I love your bush, Mandy, I'm very happy with my two furry places to stick my... cock." So enjoyable breathing that last word into Mandy's ear. So nice to emphasise with an extra movement of that organ inside her. "But I'd enjoy shaving you!"

In Graeme's mind the thought of just what after shave balm he might use!

Do you think...oh..."

"Oh,' indeed. All at once the loving couple disappeared, very probably to lie down somewhere else and complete the clearly imminent sexual act. Alas it looked like it was not to be copulation either standing or seated in the sunshine right below Graeme and Mandy's window. Perhaps they were heading for the shade. Leastways it looked very likely they were not going to be seen by the copulating voyeurs.

"Well," said Graeme, "we'll just have to amuse ourselves."

Somewhat of a disappointment not to have seen Clarette and Jarrett taking it all through to conclusion. Graeme did not like to say he had seen it all before. Mandy was clearly disappointed

Nonetheless a nice little cuddling fuck on Mandy's bed. A concentration on the woman in hand rather than what was outside the window. Ample Mandy to lie on top of, for a time; ample Mandy then to ride him up and down cowgirl style - rather a visual feast what with her bouncing breasts and the very clear view he had of her sex slipping up and down his erection; with her splayed thighs either side of him, he could see a lot and he liked what he could see. It was somewhat voyeur like only it was his cock!

"What have you two been up to?" Mandy and Graeme came down the stairs and out into the pool area. Jill looked up from her book.

It was pretty obvious. Mandy and he had not made any effort to 'clean up.' His cock was wet and cum smeared. It - Graeme's stuff - was running from Mandy. Jill tut tutted, but it was very much what Mandy had been invited along to enjoy!