View From a Window Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure he would!"

"I think it's time for a swim before Graeme makes a wet patch in his trunks."

But whilst the two women ran off towards the sea, Graeme had to wait a little. He did not think he could really walk or run down to the sea with his cock pushing out is trunks at the front so very obviously. It was not a crowded beach, but it was not that empty! He waited, but because he kept glancing at the lesbian couple, it did take a little time. The thought of Jill and Mandy soixante-neuf did not help either! Not at all. He would like to see that.

Lunch at the beach bar was really good and after a snooze in the shade of beach umbrellas, about mid-afternoon they packed up and headed back to the villa via the supermarket.

They had a nice swim on their return - though without needing their swimming things as in the sea or getting all salty as in the sea - and picked up their novels again. Nice to lounge naked; nice to see the two naked women there; odd in a way how even after years of marriage he liked seeing his wife naked; Mandy, of course, was a much newer experience. Graeme had one knee up and leaning a little to the side. It was rather nice watching his penis just grow up his stomach. It was not a bad old thing. He looked up from his contemplation of his sexual organ and saw the girls looking at him.

They had been whispering. Graeme had wondered what they had been whispering about. It had in part caused his erection. He was very soon to find out.

"You remember that couple on the beach - the girls?"

"Mmmm?"

"Did it make you think of schoolgirls being naughty in the dormitories?"

He had certainly wondered at Mandy's revelation of schooldays - not that she had said much - just something about having been with another girl way back in her school time. What had they been whispering about? "Maybe," he answered somewhat uncommittedly.

"How'd you like to pretend to walk in on us, Mr Headmaster, and spank us for being bad schoolgirls."

"Bad? How bad?" Graeme's cock was not going down in a hurry. What were they thinking of?

"You'll see; give us a little time." Mandy looked at Jill, "quarter of an hour?"

Jill looked at Mandy and nodded. There was an interesting flush to her cheeks and a sparkle in her eyes. Something had certainly aroused her. Graeme thought it was all going to be very interesting.

A long quarter of an hour to wait. Graeme walked around the pool with his cock up. A nice feeling. He even went up to Mandy's room to have a peek out of the window, knowing she was with Jill, in Jill and his room. A little intrusive coming into the small bedroom with Mandy's things all there, not that he had not been in there with her - indeed had been 'in' her in there! The shutters were closed to both windows, keeping it cool perhaps. Graeme opened the smaller window's shutter and looked out and down on Clarette and Jarrett's courtyard. There was no one there. On the seat, though, drying in the sun, one of Clarette's bikinis, the green set. They were loosely draped and had the appearance of just being casually discarded. It was good to stand looking out at the scraps of cloth there in the sunshine and imagine the casual discarding, the unclipping of the top and the lowering of the bottoms; the sudden bouncing appearance of Clarette's fine breasts and her long nipples; perhaps she might be turned away so there would be a sudden revealing of her white bottom contrasting with her tanned legs and back, complete with her lovely bottom crack; a necessary turning to walk away and there her denuded Mount of Venus with that naughty little divide. Hairless unless she had not shaved for a while; the little girl look - the school girl look... talking or thinking of which, what were those two alleged schoolgirls, rather big and a little chubby in places schoolgirls, perhaps in need of a few cross country runs in singlets and little white cotton shorts, up to downstairs?

Graeme closed the shutters and walked out of Mandy's room, his penis still firm and potent. He stood looking at his own room. What were the girls up to? From the room, behind the closed door, the sound of giggles. Graeme looked at his watch. Still three minutes to go.

A walk down the stairs, admiring his erection in the mirror at the bottom; a circuit of the pool and then it was time to climb the stairs again. What was he going to find? He had been told he would need to spank them.

He did not knock, just opened the door and there they were - together, on the bed. He stood in the doorway, his cock firm and not with any inclination to droop, not with what he was seeing. They were certainly pretending to be schoolgirls, girls disturbed by the headmaster though it was hardly a tweed suit Graeme was wearing; somewhat unusual for a headmaster to wander around stark naked and with an erection seeking out delinquent schoolgirls - well, perhaps! Both in short skirts - or skirts rolled up around waists to look short, blouses tied at the waist though that did not mean boobs were not exposed - and not a lot else. Certainly, no knickers - because that would have made what they were doing difficult. Joining their two delightfully hairy pussies was the green cucumber Mandy had bought at the supermarket. One end inside Jill and the other inside Mandy and it glistened all along its green shaft. They had been properly fucking themselves with it. It was big and thick, thicker than his own cock; he could see how it was stretching the two women and how they were grasping it - vaginally. As he watched the girls moved themselves, sliding the long, dark, green vegetable into themselves until their soft, pink nether lips came together - were they trying to hide the evidence of their badness from the headmaster?

"What's all this?" Graeme strode into the room with his 'cane' at the ready. "What do you young ladies think you are doing?"

The trouble with the classic bad schoolgirls need to be punished scenario is, whilst a spanking or caning on the bottom would undoubtedly hurt, it is somewhat difficult to see the pushing of the teacher or headmaster's swollen knob into the recalcitrant schoolgirls' mouths or vaginas exactly as punishment. Perhaps they are disgusted by the penis but that rather loses the eroticism of the moment; perhaps they are lesbian and do not like cocks: but, even, so the pushing in of penis to mouth or vagina does not have the same element of punishment as a smarting bottom. It does not seem a punishment!

But the bottom could be made to smart the more if the penis was inserted into the bottom - a painful penetration of the young girls' anuses. Yet, again, surely it is more erotic to gently ease sphincters with lotion and take pleasure in slowly filling as the girls moan with delight. The punishment, then, seems so much more about the spanking or caning than the inevitable use of the teacher or headmaster's erection. Perhaps the ideal scenario should have some of the six form boys whacking the girls' bottoms with their long, hard penises - not sparing the rod indeed!

"Please, sir..." But what could Mandy say as an excuse?

"Give it to me," ordered the headmaster and slowly the two women eased apart revealing more and more of the cucumber until, delightfully, the two ends plopped out of the twin vaginas. A joy to Graeme to see both holes slowly closing. They had been well stretched - and how much more would real schoolgirls, unused to regular intercourse, have been stretched? It was lovely to think about. Graeme dwelt, thinking of two young, freshly haired, pussies revealed in all their so arousing pinkness. He reached and picked up the cucumber. It was wonderfully wet, slippery to the touch but still cool - cool as a cucumber indeed!

"And what were you imagining this was, young ladies?"

"Please sir, we were imagining it was Tom Spunker's penis."

"Erect penis," added Jill.

"The same boy - you were both imagining copulating with the same boy?"

The girls' eyes were downcast.

"And has Tom... have you seen... has Tom been copulating with you both?"

A shaking of heads.

"Have you seen his penis?"

Again, a shaking of their heads.

"Please sir, we have never seen a real penis at all." That was somewhat ignoring what was waving right in front of them. The play a little spoilt by Graeme already being naked and very firmly erect.

"And you were imagining..." So good to push an end of the cucumber freely into first Mandy and then Jill, just doing it, as if he was doing it to a couple of schoolgirls. In one vagina and then the other. He straightened, holding the cucumber in his hand.

"Bend over." Upon the bed the girls turned and knelt with their bottoms raised and heads down - heads in their hands awaiting the punishment. Graeme lifted the 'regulation' school skirts, up and over their bottoms. The thought, of course, of two fine, so smooth, lovely little schoolgirl bottoms being presented, their bottom cracks spread and revealing their little brown stars as well as their lightly haired, clam like, pudenda. A delight! Mandy and Jill, of course, presented a more ample sight; more generous thighs and ample bottoms - and certainly more hair - but nonetheless their own brown stars and perhaps less tight openings. Not exactly schoolgirls - but Graeme could imagine.

Graeme stood admiring, cucumber in hand, penis standing. Would the two women object if he was to bugger them? It would be a matter of moments to fetch the olive oil from the kitchen and oil them well. He could perhaps even push the cucumber into their vaginas at the same time. It would come back between his legs; its cool length would stroke along his perineum and balls as he fucked the bottom. A delightful coolness. It would be very good.

Not for the first time he wished Andrew was there too. Still alive and joining in. A wife swopping holiday that probably would never have happened. His jolliness as they buggered the two women together side by side - one the teacher and the other the headmaster. Would they perhaps have done the double penetration thing - the cucumber redundant and two real cocks in the adjacent passages? Fuck yes - and why not!

It was, perhaps, not the time to suggest anal sex. Certainly not the time to mention Andrew. Graeme would concentrate on the proper passages - and spanking!

Spanking or caning. The thought of the six formers slapping the girls with their cocks came back to him and Graeme slapped, whacking first Jill and then Mandy with his erection. A strange pleasure - he liked the sound of flesh upon flesh! Really making a sound. He tried the cucumber but he was a little firm and it snapped in half. Two green penises now - for two girls. He reached and pushed one into his wife and then turned to Mandy.

It is difficult for a man to resist a wet pussy presented right in front of his cock. A man does want to push into hot wetness - and Graeme pushed. What went into Mandy was not cool and green.

"Is that the cucumber, sir?"

"Of course, Mandy, what else would it be?" And he began a rhythmic motion as he raised his hand to smack Jill. Six of the best and then he swopped; green cucumber half into Mandy and his full pink penis into Jill as he spanked Mandy.

Cucumber halves into both women and then Graeme gave them another caning.

"That is better girls, you have taken your punishment well. Now kiss the rod."

Graeme had a vague recollection from school that in the olden days it was done to not only be submissive to punishment but to kiss the instrument of chastisement. He had read Richard II at school but was not up to recalling quotations from Shakespeare. Had he been then the words 'and wilt thou, pupil-like, take thy correction mildly, kiss the rod,' would have been so erudite and so apt, and appropriate to a putative teacher!

The girls turned as one and there before them the cane - the rod - wet from their vaginas. Again, Graeme was revelling in bringing his penis from one woman's vagina to the other's mouth. Something before Mandy joined them, he could never really have imagined doing.

And the sight, so good. Two women sucking his knob one after the other, and then licking it together, indeed trying to suck his cock together, one on each side.

"Now, young ladies, you can't go back to your classes with that cucumber inside you, can you? Can't have schoolgirls wandering around school with penises inside them. No, Mandy, not with your hands. Put them behind your back. I want you to suck each other's out - with your mouths!"

Why? Because he wanted to see them with their faces in each other's sex. No logic to the schoolgirl game but the thought so erotic. He had performed cunnilingus on both but seeing Jill's mouth to Mandy's pudenda and Mandy to hers...

A bit of a look from Jill - had the girls perhaps not gone that far. Was it him now making them do that particularly lesbian thing? Again, so erotic.

Perhaps so - because it was Mandy who went first, she who had revealed she had done some things with a girl way back at school. Quite what that was he did not know but it was certainly something seeing her mouth getting closer and closer to Jill's open sex; seeing her tongue extending, and finding his own doing the same - might they perhaps one day do that together, lick Jill at the same time, tongues meeting in hot feminine wetness?

A tentative lick from Mandy and then a firmer tonguing. Jill always liked him going down on her. It was clear from her expression Mandy's tongue and lips were very acceptable. Jill opened her mouth in obvious invitation and Graeme could not resist pushing his knob between her lips and feeling her lips and tongue working it. His eyes turned back to Mandy and the widened. She was drawing the half cucumber from Jill; had clearly applied suction and drawn an inch or two into her mouth and was now pulling the remainder from Jill. Between pretty lips and stretched vagina the green, firm cucumber was seemingly getting longer. Thicker than his erection it was in both mouth and vagina. And then out it came and Jill turned to look up at him, wide open eyes, and, sticking out, indeed upwards from her mouth the round baton of the half cucumber so like an erect penis, rounded like a penis at the end and so firm and strong looking. A woman with an erect penis where her mouth should be or rather a woman silenced by a dildo gag, a bulb in her mouth and a curving erection rising from it. Graeme had seen pictures of women with them; their purpose clearly for lesbian fucking but also a strangely erotic gag to silence them.

His pink erection and Mandy's green one close together. A movement of her head and they touched, cool Jill wet cucumber sliding against his hot penis. He was on the edge of coming, likely to provide a creamy dressing all over the salad vegetable and probably Mandy's face if he was not careful. He drew back not so much at the idea of his erection touching another erection - even if only a pretend one - but to calm his arousal and hold off ejaculation.

"Err, Jill's turn."

Remarkable to see his wife getting off the bed and Mandy lying down ready for Jill to remove her half of the cucumber. Mandy's thighs so spread, her fair curls framing her wet and open sex. A couple of fingers applied and probably Graeme could have extracted the vegetable and opened the way for his penis. His desire so very 'up,' that male desire to push in and ejaculate so strong - the thought of pumping his stuff into her. But restraint - he would hold on and enjoy the so sexual scene the more. Down went Jill's head, brushing her hair back. She was used sucking his cock, hardly unused to oral sex but this very different - a much more liquid oral activity - leastways until the penis ejaculated, that could be very liquid!

Jill's tongue extended - and Graeme saw the touch, the contact between Mandy's wet flesh and the tip of Jill's tongue. And then her mouth was engaged; knowing what she liked herself and doing the same to Jill. Seemingly she was in no hurry to draw the cucumber out; indeed, Graeme had to remind her. And just like with Mandy, out it came. The thick, rounded green shaft showing, joining vagina and mouth; and there they both were, two women with penis gags, unable to speak. They sat together on the bed, waiting for what came next, perhaps a little cross eyed from what was sticking up in front of them. Lovely to see them turn to each other and rub their penises together, held in their mouths. Homoerotic? Well hardly! And would it be so if he was to suck their cucumbers too? His mouth opening and absorbing first the one and then the other. Jill's all wet from Mandy, Mandy's all wet from Jill.

"Fuck each other!" It was not really what the headmaster would say but the game was becoming somewhat forgotten. It was assisted lesbian sex now, with Graeme somewhat the voyeur rather than participant. The two girls easily swivelling on the bed and getting their heads between each other's thighs and then pushing, indeed stabbing the other with nodding heads as they pushed their penises into the other. "Make each other come!"

There would be no squirting semen from the two dildos, but that neither meant the women could not orgasm nor there would not be semen somewhere. Writhing female flesh, generous amounts of it, rolling boobs, stabbing green penises as the women orally pleasured each other was too exciting, too erotic for Graeme. Despite the availability for the asking - probably - of a choice of two hot and very wet vaginas or two equally wet and hot (yes, thirty seven degrees Celsius) mouths or even four hot feminine hands, Graeme wanked with his own hand furiously and then carefully, bringing himself to the edge again and again until, as he thought the girls were coming, he moved close in and let fly. Lovely to see as he gritted his teeth and shuddered in the electric pleasure of a long-delayed ejaculation, his semen shooting out over both women, going onto both their bodies. Graeme 'spraying' his cum, intent it should go all over the place. Was that like the headmaster providing soothing and warm lotion for the schoolgirls reddened and smarting bottoms, squirting from his penis as the girls looked resolutely forward as instructed, no idea what the headmaster had in his hand nor what the 'lotion' was. Well, not really!

Certainly, a game to play again.

"You'd never guess what I saw." Mandy had come down from her bedroom into the afternoon sunshine after a morning spent sightseeing. Graeme had thought she was taking a nap. It was what Jill was doing upstairs. Something very easy to do in the hot Mediterranean afternoon; something of a siesta. He looked up at her from his book. He had a very good idea indeed of what Mandy had seen. He knew the bedroom Mandy was sleeping in rather well and just what she might see from that window.

"No," said Graeme, "do tell."

"A naked man - yes really - quite a holiday for naked men."

"Where?"

"Right outside my window!"

And so Graeme trooped upstairs into what was currently Mandy's bedroom. He rather knew what he was going to see and he was, of course, right. Jarrett working in his garden in just a hat and tee shirt.

Graeme smiled at Mandy. "It's his garden. It's not as if we have all been properly dressed around our pool, have we?" Mandy did not have anything on and Graeme was wearing just what Jarrett was wearing - hat and tee shirt. Graeme's 'equipment' was dangling just as much as Jarrett's. "He's Jarrett and his wife's name is Clarette. A lovely French couple. We have been to there's and they to us for drinks."

"This is rather naughty, Graeme, I've never done this sort of Peeping Tom thing. He's got a nice bum. Nice to see an almost naked young man. Perhaps we might see his wife. That'd be nice for you." Her hand found his penis and began to stroke.

"I wish he'd get hard," whispered Mandy, "I wonder how big he'd be?"