View Her Through a Glassy Eye

Story Info
Veronica is her target; she's got just the tool to own her.
3.1k words
4.11
9.6k
7
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica Jones -- or as she was known in the underground ringlets she operated in, V-jay -- generally spent as much of the night as she could on the poles, because they were easy money, and if anyone touched her, she could bat their hand away or 'accidentally' kick their drink all over them. She could shake and shimmy and even get naked as long as she liked without every having to actually do anything -- but, as was always the case, she would eventually be swapped off rotation for one of her colleagues, and then it was her job to patrol the audiences and fulfill whichever of two orders they desired; drinks or sex. Drinks she preferred, but sex was her least favourite part of the job.

With that said; V-jay was excellent at it. As a fan of wearing sexy suspenders or stockings generally, or at least in keeping one of her two pieces of underwear on, she always had a stash of protection stuffed somewhere, and was likely the most protected woman in the building by way of her implants that kept her safe from both pregnancies and many STDs alike. But that did nothing to resolve the main issue with it for her -- the intercourse itself. Yes, she put on a show, and yes -- she always did the job, rarely leaving someone unspent -- but it wasn't generally her thing. She wanted to shake her wares, maybe get a few sucks on her tits and let someone not too drunk slip a finger in for a second, and go home with a wad of hundreds -- and only a wad of hundreds - down her panties.

It was almost always men. Not many women come to strip clubs -- and of those that do, several are just drunk chicks trying to keep their night going so that they can off-set their hangover by a few more hours. Some were lesbians, of course, but Veronica felt sure that most were put off by the amount of drunk men in such places, or just by the fact that most strippers tended not to be gay.

So it was something of a surprise to V-jay when a tall, dark-haired woman strode up to her pole, slapped five-hundred down on the table in front of her, and named her job. For that price; she'd have bought a house-call, and in cash, Veronica didn't even have to report the earnings and have the business take its cut. As she announced the end of her performance for a while and strode sexily off the stage, the ball of notes tight in her hand, she wondered why the woman had made a bee-line for her area -- as far as she could tell, she wasn't the hottest chick out tonight or located near anything particularly relevant to late-night pub-goers like the bar or toilets. It seemed as if the girl had simply come for her.

Rubbing herself down and quickly strapping a revealing bra on so that she had something to strip off for her show, V-jay wondered just what she'd be expected to do for this woman's $500. Then, as she usually did, she shrugged as she checked her face in the mirror and put it aside in her mind. Wondering about it won't tell you what it is any faster. Besides; she's in room 3 and about 30 seconds into your future. You won't need to wait long to find out.

Thirty seconds later, V-jay slipped into the circular cubicle with it's steeply slanting ringed seat and rich red curtains, wiggling her booty and eyeing her customer, to find that she had somehow managed to bring in a bag. Frowning, she stopped, preparing to ask her to move it aside so that Veronica didn't have to contend with the idea of her pulling a weapon of some sort on her if she didn't perform well enough, when the dark-haired woman lifted something strange and most-definitely not weapon-like from inside the small handbag and held it up in the red light. Veronica struggled to make it out for a few moments through the hazy redness and her own confusion at what the strangely shaped contraption was before she made it out. When she did, her shoulders squared and she stood up straighter.

'Sorry, I don't do toys,' she said over the pounding bass drums outside. 'And you're not allowed to bring bags in here.'

The dark-haired woman, who was by all accounts quite attractive, smiled and shook her head. Then, bizarrely, she just began turning the toy about in her fingertips by the thick, spherical base, as if showing Veronica more of it would make her change her mind.

'I'm sorry, but I said no toys,' she said, watching the woman twist and turn it in her hands. It had a strange, bright glimmer to it, as if something were embedded deep in the very heart of the dildo's shaft that was lighting it up from within. Veins of multi-coloured light seemed to shoot off in all directions, but Veronica knew that they had to be veins of coloured glass moulded into it as it was made, because she could see them as the twinkling light passed through them -- one moment one, say the red vein, as rich and real as blood, would be dark and almost black in the red room, then it would be flowing with light as the reflected beam moved through it rapidly, lighting it up from the thick centre out to the thin, branching tip.

'Didn't you hear me?' Veronica asked, folding her arms across her chest, her buoyant breasts popping through the gap between her arms. Her face formed a frown in the correct accompaniment to her words, but her voice lacked the frustration it should have had, and her eyes still didn't look away. It's strange how there's always something lit up inside it, she thought as she watched the woman turn the item about in front of her. And they all light up perfectly; none of them are discoloured by the red lights in here. Fascinating...

It was several seconds before Veronica realised she had been staring, and moved again. But this time, she didn't get to reminding her client what she'd said. She just kept looking at the dildo, watching the there-yet-not-there core in the centre of the glass shaft glittering as it moved in the light.

At some point, the dildo went from hands to chair, but Veronica didn't really notice it. When it moved again, it moved fast, and for a fleeting moment she flashed back to reality, and was once again in the red room behind red curtains standing before a black-haired woman who was slouched back, almost comfortably relaxed across her soft stripping bench, holding a glass dildo up before her. Only, now she was on her knees, in front of the chair that same dildo had just been on, and one of her hands had been reached out to rest on the cushion and twist the item by its base so that she could continue to watch it, and she had somehow been partially undressed. She couldn't see the dark-haired woman.

But then, just as her eyes went searching for her, the dildo reappeared before her, and Veronica went blank again, and as it moved upwards, so did she, and as she stood up, she turned on the spot to watch the gleaming dildo shaft that seemed almost right in front of her face, and when it came closer, she moved back to keep it in focus, and she barely realised it when the soft cushions of the stripper's bench collected her knees from under her and she fell back onto the seat. Distantly, as though she were a third-party standing by in the small room, watching from behind the pair, Veronica noticed that her panties had been pulled down, and now that she was off her feet, the dark-haired 'client' was lifting her legs out of them. I'm not supposed to be naked, she thought -- but then, she saw that dildo twisting and gleaming in front of her own face, and realised that being naked was exactly what she wanted to be right now, because it meant easier access to her body, and that was what the dildo wanted from her.

Veronica barely noticed as the dildo moved away from her gaze until she felt the cool touch of it on her lips, gently pushing the extremely slicked opening to her love-cave apart so that it could slip inside. She gasped as it parted her, the thick, bulbous tip stretching her a little as it slipped inside, then all was bliss and warmth and empty giddiness as it pushed up inside her, slowly but surely until she felt it gently touch her back wall and it was in fully. She could feel that thick round base against her outer lips, feel the thickness right along her innards up to the very back edge, feel the softness as she naturally sucked in around it. Dully, she could see herself as if watching from in front of her own pussy, and in her mind, it was lit up, glittering from within thanks to that bright core inside the dildo, making her shine in a way that she couldn't have imagined until tonight.

When the dildo began to slide back and forth inside Veronica, she was entirely placid and welcomed the sensation openly. She sighed as it slipped easily back and forth inside her, and in less than a minute she could feel the hot warmth of her orgasm building up inside her. The dildo seemed to sense this, because as it boiled up within, it sped up, churning up a blissful storm of pleasure at her cunt before simply pushing her right over the edge and unleashing her as if it had simply reached deep within her and unlocked a door. She could feel herself squeezing around the unrelenting glass shape as she burst, feel her legs trying to clamp around the arms and shoulders of whoever it was down there helping the dildo make her feel so good, feel her stomach tensing and her titties jiggling as she shook and jerked on the red fabric cushions.

Eventually, V-jay rode down her incredible high just in time to see that unbelievably powerful glass toy slipping from her slick and numb depths, that gleaming crystal centre appearing from within her as if it were the raging molten core to her planet being pulled out by a protective shell, the multi-coloured veins the pipes it needed to give her her orgasm. She gasped as it withdrew from her, and only once it was fully gone and had dropped from her sight below her own slumped body on the seat did she move her sluggish gaze away from where it had been and locate the other woman in the room, who had up until now not even been present in her mind. She took her in -- the long, dark hair framing the white face, the deep black eyes, somehow even deeper and blacker in the red lighting so that they looked like twin black holes, the even, unblemished features and the substantial lack of clothing that hadn't been the case when she'd entered the place earlier.

Veronica's eyebrows dipped in a frown, but lifted again almost immediately, as she realised that she didn't care how this girl had looked before or whether it was or wasn't against the rules for her to be naked -- after all, this was a premium strip club, wasn't it? Didn't she pleasure men in these very rooms all the time? Wasn't it part of hers and all the women's contracts to be on call as a service for those willing to pay for it? These were too many unnecessary questions in Veronica's mind, and she already knew the answer to them all before her brain even asked them.

Veronica didn't care what this was anymore, although she knew she was just as allowed to fuck this woman in here as she was a man, because this girl kneeling before her, grinning a knowing, mischievous grin at her and watching her with those dark eyes was the only thing she wanted right now, and she wanted her more than anything. She had brought such a powerful gift to her -- the dildo and her incredible orgasm, one she hadn't felt like that for years -- that she deserved a reward. And besides -- she was paying for it.

Leaning forward on the seat, completely aware of her naked breasts dangling before her and her still widely-parted legs, Veronica took the face of the woman whose name she didn't even know, and kissed her, full and passionate. Far from shocked, the woman returned the kiss immediately with almost as much desire, and within a matter of mere seconds, she was on her back underneath V-jay as she took the reins. Straddling her client, Veronica found herself wishing she'd have taken off her clothes earlier -- she was gorgeous, her tall, slender frame accentuated by rolling hips and circular breasts that looked almost edible in the lusty lighting. Her pussy was hairless and perfect and Veronica could tell that she was ready for it by the way her entrance had parted slightly and was gleaming with lubrication, and Veronica was determined to give her what she wanted. Letting go and sitting up, her pussy above her customer's, Veronica mauled the other woman's breasts in desire and looked around for something to use to get her off.

Almost before she'd begun looking, her eyes alighted on the dildo and she knew what had to be done. She picked it up and immediately noticed the shining core again, somehow brighter than it had been before, only now it didn't grab her and distract her from her task. She made to put it in the woman, but then an idea came to her as if from the dildo itself, and she quickly repositioned herself so that she straddled not her legs, but her face. As she leaned over the naked customer's torso, she watched her legs part for her and felt her fingers curl up over her hips to hold her while her tongue went to work lapping at her wet lips. She shivered uncontrollably and the irresistible desire to pleasure this unbelievably enchanting woman tripled inside her in an instant. She quickly used two slick fingers to part her hole and began to slip the dildo inside her, watching her as she widened around the thick head.

It was hot, incredibly hot watching another woman's pussy part and deform around the clear glass of the dildo, but then that glittering, magical core slipped into view, those countless veins of lightning branching off from it in every direction, and V-jay forgot just how hot anything was compared to what was right in front of her. She slipped the core inside the woman and marvelled in bliss-addled wonder as her insides seemed to glow despite the utter lack of illumination within her body.

Then, she was fucking her, moving the dildo in and out of her body, pushing it deeper and deeper until the thick spherical base pushed against her outer lips before pulling it right out again until just the bulbous tip sat parting her lips. A thick stickiness showed how aroused she was and Veronica could tell that she was an avid lover by the way she expertly worked her own pussy with her mouth, constantly laving at it in an indescribable motion that never gave Veronica a chance to zero in on what she was doing to her before the next part was happening and she was wondering it all over again. Quickly she began to speed up her motions, and within what felt like seconds, she was vibrating the glass dildo in and out of the girl so fast the glass core seemed to have become a glimmering shaft of light that was fucking the woman for her.

It almost felt too fast, almost felt like she'd barely even started to speed up when Veronica's client was suddenly cumming beneath her, short, clear little jets of ejaculate spurting out from the top and bottom of her pussy around the dildo as she squeezed her legs tight around it and shuddered underneath Veronica. She let her feel it for a few seconds before pulling out the glass toy quickly and attaching her mouth to the opening, sucking out every drop that still remained inside her and burying her tongue in to help lap it up. She could feel the same being done at her own love lips and distantly realised that she must have, or might currently be in the throes of an orgasm herself. She shuddered, and figured that she must be.

After what felt like minutes of barely breathing, barely moving, barely doing anything but lapping up everything that came out of her body, Veronica eventually moved, sitting up on the face of her customer and shakily climbing to her feet before collapsing back onto the slouch bench, her aching legs and burning pussy filling her mind. Beneath her, her client, who seemed to be extremely close to her now somehow, used her knee to help herself up before collapsing onto the couch beside her. Veronica could feel the heat of her body, sense the hotness radiating from between her legs and the stickiness of her breath, and all she could feel was intense arousal, seasoned deliciously with the sensation of such a full, yearning desire for her. She felt as if she never wanted to let this woman go, as if, if she could life out the rest of her lift here in this private little room with her and her body and her dildo, she would die the happiest girl alive.

Eventually, Veronica realised she still had the dildo's round base clasped in her hand, and she released it onto the seat beside her, feeling the wetness coating it as it rolled against her thigh. Beside her, her 'client' leaned against her, panting and sighing, and she knew she was doing the same.

'What did you say your name was, again?' Veronica whispered, leaning her head on the dark hairs of her head. She didn't look down at her, but she knew she was smiling at the question.

'Zoe,' she replied, her voice low and throaty in an way that made her sound insanely attractive.

And Veronica just smiled herself, and relaxed in Zoe's company, completely content and already fully decided that tonight, she would be going home with her.

END