More Glass than Class

Story Info
You've never seen a toy as magical as this.
1.9k words
4.31
15.5k
5
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written for a female reader.

She holds it in front of you and your eyes go all fuzzy; almost as if you had just put on glasses that were just out of focus. You find it hard to concentrate on anything else but the item before you, and even then, you find it difficult to actually focus on it at all -- as if seeing it makes you see other things, as if watching it turn and glitter in her soft grasp makes you recognise different patterns and shapes in the phallic shaft's depths that aren't really there, but are somewhere. As if you just have to look close enough to find them.

As she turns it about in front of you, you get a feel for just how deep the item truly is, for, well, what it is -- after all, how gorgeous can a dildo be?

And yet this one surely is -- as wonderful to look at as a classically painted masterpiece, full of glittering veins of light colours and deep dark depths that starkly contrast each other so thoroughly that you struggle to see where one ends and the next one starts. You try and try, but all that seems to happen is that the colours grow stronger and more vibrant, and you look closer and closer to try to distinguish them.

As you watch, you notice the bright, shining core deep in the very centre of the glass shaft, encased in the perfectly clear crystal yet obfuscated on all sides by the veiny bolts of all the colours of the rainbow. It glitters at you, lighting up the whole mystical shaft as if it has a power of its own, as if the dull sunlight shining outside the bedroom window doesn't need to be there at all for it to catch the light and reflect it dazzlingly into your eyes -- as if it would flash and sparkle even in complete darkness.

With a jolt deep in your heart, you realise that you're about to see if that's true, because you're naked. You didn't realise you were naked -- when Olivia, your beloved girlfriend, had taken it out from behind her back to show you, you'd been clothed -- or at least, you thought you had. You can't be sure of anything really at the moment besides that shimmering glass cock in her hands as she turns it and moves it, every that tiny little motion causing it to light up and dance before you. Your naked body is ready, waiting, and you've leaned back for her -- though whether at her command or not, you don't know. You can't know -- after all, all you've done is stare at that gorgeous glass dildo.

Olivia's moving it down your body now, bringing it further from your eyes and closer to your lips. Despite the distance and the sensation of yearning deep within you that makes you want to lean in closer, you know that this is even better, and that that mysterious glass shaft is going to be even closer to your delicate and desiring insides down there than it is up in front of your face. You watch it descend, and as it goes, you part your legs some more for it, ready for the penetration that you know will come shortly.

Olivia knows your body well, as well as you know hers, and she knows just how to put it in you. Even still, you gasp and bite your lip feverishly as you feel her cool, almost cold fingertips touching your hot entrance and gently parting it so that the thick tip of the moulded length can push inside you. You feel it enter you, hard and unrelenting, and moan softly -- but you never take your eyes away from that glittering core, even when you watch it disappear underneath the horizon of your hood as it slips up within you. It feels so smooth that it could barely even be there, yet it fills you up completely -- right to stretching point, right up to the back of you. It's a perfect fit, and as you close your eyes in bliss, you can picture it, see every single tiny spider-web of red, blue, green, yellow, white and black and more inside it as they scatter in all directions from that impossibly bright crystal core.

It almost feels like those colours are shooting right out of the crystal centre and into you directly, a sensation that's complimented by the feeling of it rubbing and massaging your walls on every side as it slips softly into you. You can't see it to tell, but you know without any shadow of a doubt that it's glowing and glittering inside you somehow, lighting your insides up as if by torchlight, and it's incredibly hot inside your already horny mind.

Below you, she's gazing at it too, staring up inside you through the perfectly clear glass sphere that is the base of the dildo. There's something insanely attractive about the way she's just as caught up by it as you are, as if seeing her as entranced as you doubles your arousal. You watch the slackness of her cheeks and the wide roundness of her eyes as if from the third person out of your own body, and compare it -- and you know that it's exactly how you look too. You can't tell which is hotter, but then, you don't need to know. You have the dildo for that.

Olivia begins to twist it in and out of you, pumping it infuriatingly slow back and forth inside you, pulling it right out until the thick penis-like tip is just parting the edge of your love cave before pushing it back in, leaning on the sphere as if it were a thick fencepost being driven into hard earth. It's every bit as soft as the rubber dildos you use normally or her fingers or tongue, yet something about the unforgiving hardness makes you really feel it, as if the dildo won't let you forget it's inside you. But you don't. You won't -- you can't. its unforgettable glow is still front-and-centre in your mind.

At some point, Olivia speeds up, and your heart rate seems to go with it. You're panting, gasping as she fucks you with the dildo, yipping a soft, hot little moan as your girlfriend gives it to you. Her top is gone and you can see her breasts bouncing about on her thin, feminine chest as she gives it to you, and you stare with unseeing eyes at them, still picturing the blinding colours and shining crystal core with its million faces trapped in the centre of the dildo's shaft in front of you, that very item itself trapped in you. You're just refocussing on it when something inexplicable hitches inside you, and as if your body has just hit the ramp in a stunt jump, you suddenly climb the stairs to your orgasm in a matter of moments. Almost before you know it's coming, you are -- all over your lover's fingers and the bedsheets.

It's a blissful, body-shaking orgasm that almost immediately makes you want another one, sending your pussy pulsating around the hard shaft and your chest and stomach tensing as if being pulled by strings. Your nipples feel like they're poking holes in the air, and your fingers are balling up wads of the sheet underneath you by your sides as you grip them in whitening knuckles. You might moan -- you probably are -- but you barely notice it. The pleasure of the orgasm takes over everything inside your body and your mind, washing away everything inside you -- even the image of the glittering diamond core buried at the heart of the glass sex toy.

As you ride down your high and blink open blurry eyes to look at your lover, you see her flushed face and rosy cheeks, her bare breasts capped in firm nipples and her hands, slicked with your juices, holding the sphere-and-shaft form of the dildo limply in front of her, on the bed between you both. Even though you can't see it properly through the fog brought on by squeezing your face tight as you came, you can see the shaft of the dildo shining as brightly as ever, as if the freshly delivered ejaculate has rejuvenated it and polished its surface even more so that it now shines twice as bright. It seems to sap the colour out of everything in the room around you but her, and as you look up at her dumbly, you recognise what needs to be done. You can hardly be allowed to experience such a mind-shatteringly good orgasm alone -- not when she was the one to give it to you in the first place.

Taking the warm, wet shape in your hands and leaning over her on your bed, you push Olivia gently back by the chest, watching her pliably allow you to manoeuvre her. For the first time, you realise she's not topless, but completely naked -- you never noticed her do that -- but that's a good thing, as it assists you give her what she wants, what she needs. Quickly, you lean in over her, gazing at the core embedded in the shaft once again, and watching yourself as if on autopilot navigate it towards her body and slip it gently, almost fervently, inside her. She gasps, and you grin, still never looking away from it as you slide it smoothly and steadily up inside her, until the gleaming crystal core disappears beneath her clit, the coloured insides glowing like rainbow veins from within her body. You're not sure, but you could swear it's lighting her up from within -- just as you had known it would. It's insanely hot, seeing her stretched entrance shaped around the rough yet perfect glass shaft, and as you slip the device out again, it comes out slicked with her wetness.

A few minutes later, Olivia is flat on her back with her head hanging off the foot of the bed, jolting and gasping in joy as you fuck her senseless with the dildo, watching in utter pleasure as that magical, hypnotic core of colour and light rushes in and out of her body, making her glow from the inside, lighting her on fire just as it had done for you. Within what feels like mere moments, she's cumming, and you feel her heat as it explodes within her, some blasting past the glass cock and coating your fingers.

When she finally rides down the high, she looks as hot and flustered and awash with pleasure as you did -- as you do. You look at each other as if for the first time in months, and when your lips meet and your breasts touch and your bodies press together, it feels like it had the first time.

Only, this time, the glittering core and shining, lightning-like veins and perfectly clear glass form of the dildo are clasped tightly in your free hand, never out of reach, ready for the next time you want a hit of their magical light show.

And next time, It won't be far away at all. It won't ever be far away when you need it.