Viewing Platform Ch. 03

Story Info
Trudy appears.
2k words
4.54
2.1k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you haven't already, reading parts one and two will bring you up to speed.

Disclaimer - this is totally made up. Pure fiction from my dirty mind.

"Oh hi!" responded Jessica. "You were at our favorite viewing platform this morning."

"I hope we weren't interrupting anything."

Jessica blushed deeply and squirmed in her chair.

"Hey, it's a public park. We don't own that place," answered Jessica, avoiding the question.

"Well, my name is Trudy, I'm camped right next door."

"I'm Jessica, and this is Max."

I nodded and said hello.

"You said I'm camping. What happened to your partner?"

"Oh, he's my boyfriend and just got called back to work for an emergency. He is a nursing home director and just found out they are having a short notice inspection of the facility tomorrow. I'm hoping he will be back in a couple of days. Meanwhile, I get to relax by myself."

"That's too bad. Perhaps you would like to relax with a glass of wine. Max was just about to open a bottle of dry rose."

"Yes! I'd love to have a glass. It's a bit early, but it sounds perfect right now."

I got up to get the wine. I was a bit surprised that Jess would be open to have company in her current state.

Trudy was a very attractive redhead, probably in her mid thirties. She had a lovely smile and a smattering of freckles on her nose and cheeks. About five foot five with a curvy figure. Not skinny, more on the voluptuous side. She wore a button up shirt that showed a bit of cleavage and more freckles. It was long enough to cover the details of her tight yoga pants.

When I returned with the two glasses, the ladies were deep in conversation. Trudy was sitting in my chair so I handed them their glasses and went to fetch another chair. As I sat down beside Jessica, she turned and said, "Could you make us a cheese board? Us girls have a lot to talk about."

"Okay... How long should I take?"

"Half an hour."

"No problem."

"Enjoy your conversation."

"Jessica turned to Trudy and said, "I'll be back in 5." Then she followed me into the trailer.

"What? You don't think I can make a cheese board?"

"No, I'm about ready to explode. I need release."

"Won't Trudy hear?"

"Probably."

"Huh?"

"Don't worry, she is a nurse and I shared my predicament with her."

"Yikes, that's baring your soul quickly."

"Shut up and lick."

"Boobs first?"

"No, I'll take care of that. I'm so close that this should only take a minute or two."

She went to the bed, lifted her skirt then spread her legs. I got another towel to slip under her. She raised her butt off the bed while I slipped the towel in, simultaneously licking her dripping lips. She raised her hips higher and ground her sex into my face. My hands went under her ass to help hold her up and I began to circle her clit with my tongue. She bucked her hips up and down and literally fucked my face. After a few gyrations, I pulled her clit between my lips and sucked. She came instantly, trying unsuccessfully to keep her voice down. I kept sucking until she finally lowered herself to the bed.

"Best one yet." she declared.

Surprisingly, she quickly stood up and wiped her crotch with the towel.

"I'll take this with me to clean up my chair."

Then she opened the door and stepped outside. Before the door closed, I heard Trudy say "Holy shit! You weren't kidding!"

I went to the fridge to pull out the cheese. I wanted it to be warm when served. I could almost make out the words of the two ladies talking, and since they wanted privacy, I put some music on the sound system. Some light jazz that covered up their conversation.

A Kindle book filled in the time before I put the cheese board together. Three types of cheese, crackers, pecans, dried fruit and some sliced salami.

When the half hour was up, I made a point of being noisy so I wouldn't startle them.

I placed the board on the table and went back to get the wine. When I returned, I noticed that Trudy had tears in her eyes.

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

Jessica answered for her. "She just got a call from her so-called boyfriend. He told her that he would be back to pick up the trailer at the end of the week. Then he told her that he wanted to end their relationship."

"He told her over the phone? What a chickenshit asshole."

"I agree," said a sniffling Trudy.

"Would you care for something stronger than wine Trudy? I've got some nice single malt."

"Bring out the bottle and three glasses," Jessica instructed.

"Will do."

After pouring the glasses, I raised my glass for a toast. "May your ex flunk his inspection!" It was a poor attempt at lightening the moment.

Trudy smiled sadly. "Fuck you Brad!" She exclaimed.

We all raised our glasses and said "Fuck you Brad" loudly.

Trudy downed hers in one gulp, so I poured her another.

"Brad's behavior almost got me off my frenzy. But not quite. Sorry Trudy, but I need to scratch my itch."

Trudy actually laughed a bit. "You two go inside. Do you mind if I wait out here and nurse my scotch?"

I got up and helped Jess get out of her chair. Yup, it was wet. Trudy whispered something in Jessica's ear, which seemed to startle her.

"I think I need a distraction," mumbled Trudy.

Jessica paused for a moment, then nodded to Trudy.

"As long as Max doesn't mind."

"As long as I don't mind what?"

"Trudy wants to watch."

"Say what?"

"Are you okay with that?"

"Are you?"

"Uh...... we've never had an audience."

"I've never been this horny for this long."

"Oooookayyy... what did you have in mind?"

"I want it fast and hard, from behind and I want it now!"

Her statement sent a jolt right to my rapidly inflating prick. Trudy looked both embarrassed and intrigued. Jesssica took my hand and led the three of us into the trailer. Before the door was closed she began to strip off her clothes. Soon she was naked on the bed on her hands and knees with her ass pointed in my direction.

I looked behind me and saw that face flushed Trudy was staring at Jessica's swollen and glistening pussy. She stepped back to give me room to strip down, which I did in a hurry. My next look at her showed her staring at my raging hard on. Wasting no time, I crawled up behind Jessica and slowly inserted my dick into her wet, waiting tunnel.

"Fast and hard!" she cried.

I rammed into her full and hard. Her body shook and her big boobs bounced. I tried to establish a rhythm but Jess was slamming her ass into me with abandon. All I could do was hold on and ride. I glanced at Trudy. She had moved closer for a better view of my dick pumping in and out of Jessica's pulsing lips. She had her hand down her pants and was stroking herself. We made eye contact and she smiled. Then she dropped her hands and lowered her yoga pants down to her knees, exposing a slightly trimmed red bush to match her hair. She returned her stare to our coupling and pushed three fingers into her pussy while rubbing her clit with her other hand. I returned my attention to my wife. At that moment, she arched her back and squeezed my dick tightly.

"Yaaaaaah!" she screamed as she came violently. Her pussy was like a pulsating vice. It was almost painful. It also sent me over the top and I came along with her. We both nearly collapsed in the aftermath.

"Gawd that was hot," said Trudy.

I looked over to her. She was bucking her hips to the rhythm of her three fingers. I glanced at Jess. She was watching Trudy pounding away.

"Pinch her nipples." Said Jessica.

I looked over to her.

"Just do it!" she ordered. I pulled out and reached for Trudy's tits.

"Yes please!" Trudy commanded. "I'm looking at Jessica's dripping pussy. Pinch me. Make me come."

I lifted Trudy's top and massaged her bra covered tits. All it took was one squeeze of her nipples.

"Oh my gawd!" Trudy screamed.

She was a squirter. Liquid shot out from between her fingers, running down her legs and onto the floor. Just when I thought she was done, she contracted once more. Her juices shot out and coated my thigh, just below my dick which was getting hard once again.

"Gawd that was hot!" echoed Jessica. "I've heard of it, but never seen a woman squirt."

Trudy looked embarrassed. "I'm sorry. I made a mess."

"Oh honey," said Jessica. "You needed that. Do you feel better?"

"I feel MUCH better, thank you. But I have one more kinky request....... Can I lick you clean?"

I looked at Jess.

She looked at me.

"Please do!"

With her tights still hanging off one of her ankles, Trudy got up on the bad and started to lick Jess from behind. I was absolutely gobsmacked. Jessica's pussy and my come was being licked clean by a hot redhead. My dick stood at attention once again.

"Make me come again," instructed Jessica. "And Max, Trudy needs to come again, she needs it."

"Say what?"

"Just do it."

Trudy had shifted so I was lined up with her soaking pussy.

What could I do? I took in the view of Trudy's gorgeous pussy. My dick was screaming at me to ram it in. But I hesitated. I had never had sex with another woman since we had been married. Not even close. So I reached under her torso and pulled her top again, then pushed the bra up off her boobs. With my left hand I rubbed her boobs and tweaked her nipples. I placed my right hand flat onto her exposed pussy. Trudy pushed back against my flat hand and swirled her hips. Both ladies were groaning and writhing as I pushed two fingers into Trudy's waiting pussy. I used my thumb to spin circles over her clitoris. In perfect unison, Jessica and Trudy moaned loudly and came. Their backs arched and they rode the waves of ecstasy. Trudy gushed all over my hand, Jess grabbed Trudy's head and I nearly came from the spectacle. After one more spasm, both collapsed into post orgasmic bliss. Trudy rolled to the side and fell onto her back beside Jessica.

All I could do was stare at the feast of sexy flesh before me. Totally nude Jess was laying there with her legs spread displaying her gaping lips, still wet from Trudy's mouth. Trudy was on her back, legs spread showing her beautiful swollen lipped pussy. Her top and bra were tucked under her chin, her tights still on one ankle. It was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. Within minutes, both drifted off into a foggy sleep of sexual exhaustion.

I continued to stare for a long time. My cock was still raging hard and demanded release but I decided to wait. Who knows when it might be called upon and I didn't want to disappoint.

I quietly got some paper towels and cleaned up Trudy's juices on the floor before they dried on. The bedsheets would have to wait. Still naked, I went to the dinette and sat down. From my vantage point I could see the side by side pussies. I poured myself another drink and tried to read my kindle. The same sentence over and over because I couldn't keep my eyes off the nearby scene. Eventually my hard on eased so I could put on a pair of shorts.

Instead of reading, I tried to process what had just happened. My wife was stuck in full on horny mode. We screwed for an audience. Another woman licked my wife to orgasm while I used my hands to give a her an orgasm. A lady we had met just a few hours ago. Now both were sleeping with their legs spread for my visual enjoyment.

What a day.

I wonder what's going to happen when they wake up?