Viewing Platform Ch. 02

Story Info
When will it end?
1.8k words
4.83
4.1k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Viewpoint 2

If you haven't already, I suggest you read part one.

After she thoroughly rinsed her mouth for the second time, Jessica rearranged her clothing to modesty and sat down beside me on the bench. She seemed a little bit restless, like she couldn't get comfortable on the bench.

"Jess, that was incredible, what got into you?"

"Well, I've never tried, and I was still quite horny so I figured what the hell. It wasn't as bad as I thought it might be, but I still couldn't bring myself to swallow."

"No protein breakfast for you?"

"Is there protein in come?"

"I have no idea."

We both had a laugh. Jessica's laugh changed to a brief squeak.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. It seems like my nipples are extremely sensitive right now. They just shot a jolt right down to my ......... pussy."

"Yikes! I though you didn't like that term."

"For some reason it seemed appropriate. My.... pussy and my boobs seem to be on hyper alert right now."

"Do you mean that you are a bit horny?"

"No. A LOT horny."

She lifted her skirt and exposed the wet spot on her leggings. A very large wet spot.

"Wow! I've never seen you that wet."

"Let's just sit here for awhile until I calm down. Then we need to pedal back and have some breakfast."

My mind was racing, trying to process her state of horniness. It had never happened like this in our thirty years of marriage. We sat there for about ten minutes, looking at the valley and the birds that passed by. Jessica continued to be unsettled on the bench.

"Are you okay?" I asked again.

"I've never felt like this before. It's all I can do to stop from touching myself."

"Wellll... if you've got an itch, scratch it."

She laughed then reached down to massage her crotch. As I watched, she started rubbing harder and squeezed a nipple with her other hand. As soon as her hand squeezed her other nipple her back arched and she came violently. She tried to keep her voice down, but she still let out a loud gasp at exactly the same time as a group of cyclists raced by on the nearby trail. They were moving fast, but they must have heard her. I half expected them to circle back.

"Holy crap! You came fast and hard! Was it as intense as it looked?"

"Yes. It was. I don't know what's come over me."

I laughed at her unintentional pun.

"What's so funny?"

"Your use of the word come."

She laughed weakly. "So I used the word correctly."

"You certainly did. Are you ready to go back to the trailer?"

"Yes. Let's."

We gathered our things, stowed them on the bikes then put on our gloves and helmets. I went first and established a leisurely pace for the fifteen minute ride back to the campsite. I kept an eye on Jessica as we rode. Her pace was sporadic. She fell behind, then raced to catch up twice on the way back. When we arrived at the campsite, I began to remove my helmet and empty our bike bags.

"Hurry up, open the door," Jessica demanded.

So I quickly unlocked the door. Jessica went inside immediately with her gloves and helmet still on. Shaking my head, unloaded things and locked the bikes to the back fender of the trailer. Then I went inside with our things.

There was Jessica, sitting on a towel at our dining table, stark naked.

"Look."

"Oh, I am most certainly am. Would you like me to close the blinds?"

She looked at the windows and realized she was on full display. That is, if someone happened to walk by. She quickly lowered the blinds and sat back down.

"Look," she said again.

I inspected her more closely. Her nipples were rock hard. The towel already had a wet spot. Her usually small pussy lips were enlarged, bright pink and shiny wet. Her clitoris, which is sometimes hard to find was standing out farther than I had ever seen.

"You look so damn sexy!"

"It won't stop!" she blurted. "I came twice on the ride back. I nearly fell off my bike! What is wrong with me?"

I wanted to say not a damn thing, but she was getting visibly upset.

"Is there anything I can do?"

"Yes! There is!" She turned toward me and opened her legs. "Eat me now!"

Now that was something she had never said before. I immediately got down on my knees and slowly licked her from the bottom to the top off her slit. She jerked when my tongue touched her clit. I flicked my tongue all around but not directly on her hard clit. Her juices were flowing and her squirming made it difficult to do anything but keep licking, wherever my tongue might land. I took two fingers and inserted them into her slippery vagina, searching for her g spot. I must have found it because she groaned and came again. She ground her crotch into my face while I held on and kept licking. She kept squirming and coming. I seemed to last for minutes, but I can't be sure. Finally, she collapsed in euphoric exhaustion.

I pulled back and she just lay there with her legs still spread. The towel was soaked. Her pussy was pulsing. I looked at her and she looked back with almost closed eyes.

"God that was amazing," she said.

"You are amazing."

"I'm scared."

"Huh?"

"I've come like 10 times in the last hour. And I'm still horny. What on earth is going on?"

"I have no idea. Maybe you should take a shower to cool off?"

"Good idea." She slowly got up and staggered to the bathroom.

As soon as I heard the shower come on, I reached for my phone and did a web search for continuous orgasms.

Huh. It was a thing. I looked at several sites to find out more. These spells can last hours and sometimes even days. Exhaustion is usually end result. Since Jessica is healthy and in good shape, she was at not risk of any bad side effects. Relieved, I waited for her to finish her shower. It's a good thing we had a full hookup for the trailer, because she took a long shower.

When she finally came out, she was still stark naked. Her nipples were hard as can be. Her clit was still standing proudly.

"I tried to put on a bra, but my nipples are just too sensitive. Mind if I stay naked for awhile?"

"I would never complain about that. I did some online checking. What you are experiencing is uncommon but normal. The only risk is exhaustion and soreness."

Jessica seemed relieved at my information.

"I'll make us breakfast to distract myself."

"Good idea."

She proceeded to make a fine breakfast. Hash browns, eggs and a few slices of precooked bacon. While she was cooking, I got a fresh towel for her to sit on. Then I watched her in horny admiration. My cock was hard and dripping, leaving a wet spot on my shorts. I looked at her closely. Her nips were still at attention. I couldn't see her front, but I did notice the juices running down her leg. She's still on fire, I thought.

Jessica brought the plates to the table along with two cups of coffee.

"Thanks for the fresh towel. I used the hand held in the shower and came twice more. I think I ran us out of hot water."

"No problem. I hear the water heater doing its thing right now. It doesn't look like you are over your, um, what should we call it?"

"I'm not over it, and I have no idea what to call it. It's like I have been on the verge of orgasm for hours. It's both good and bad."

"What can I do to help?" I asked.

"As soon as we're done with breakfast, you can bend me over the table and fuck me."

More shocking words from my usually demure wife.

"I changed my mind, fuck me now." She demanded as she stood up and bent over the table, not bothering to remove the plates.

I got up, dropped by shorts and stepped up behind her. Her butt was in the air and her dripping pussy was fully exposed. Not bothering with foreplay, I rammed my average sized dick into her as deep as I could go. She grunted and moaned as I worked myself in and out. The juicy smack was loud. She raised her torso onto her elbows and demanded that I squeeze her boobs. They were slick with egg yolk which I rubbed onto her tender flesh. Her boobs were bouncing, I was pinching, her pussy was slurping and I was fast approaching my own orgasm. Then I pulled one hand away from her tit and smacked her butt. The result was instantaneous. Her pussy clenched tight and squeezed my pounding dick. We both exploded at the same time. Another first. I pumped for as long as I could while her pussy held me tight. Soon it became too much and I pulled out with a sloppy pop. Our mingled come plopped onto the floor. Jessica half fell onto the seat exposing her leaking vagina, her ever present clit and the food on her boobs. It created a wildly erotic picture.

I grabbed a paper towel and cleaned up the floor.

"Do you want me to grab a washcloth to clean your tits?"

"No, lick them off before it dries on."

"You betcha!" I exclaimed.

I proceeded to lick and suck until her boobs were clean. Then I kept licking and tweaking her rock hard nipples. She reached down to her swollen, gaping pussy and brought herself off.... again. This time her orgasm was quieter.

"I exhaustion finally kicking in?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm exhausted, but no, I'm still horny. Time for another shower."

I cleaned things up while she showered. Things were tidy when she came out. This time she had a bra on and nothing else. She then put on a skirt that came to just above her knees and a loose top that she buttoned up carefully, leaving the top three buttons open.

"I'm going to try to be normal now even though I'm not."

She rinsed out the two wet towels and stepped out of the trailer to hang them on the line. I followed her out and sat in one of our folding chairs. She sat across from me with her back facing the road.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"It's bizarre. I feel like a hormone crazed teenager. Or maybe a nymphomaniac? I never thought they really existed. But I do now."

"I'm here for you hon, as long as I can last."

She smiled sexily and opened her legs to show my her still wet pussy and yes, her clit was still outstanding.

"Hi there!" a call came from behind her.

Jessica snapped her legs shut.

"It looks like we're neighbors."

It was the girl we met at the viewpoint.

....To be continued....