Vignette: Zen and the HotWife, Again

Story Info
My son and I catch my wife in the act.
968 words
4.02
3.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mydeepsix
mydeepsix
230 Followers

Note: Dear readers, this is a short epilogue to the longer story above "Zen the Art of Loving a Hotwife". A lot of comments I've received in the past from readers contain details or conclusions that they fill in themselves; motivation, feelings, reactions. Similar stories from their own lives. I love it! This piece was written intentionally to provide that opportunity; I do not proscribe or explain anything here, just describe the events. You are encouraged to add anything you can imagine. Also, anyone interested in editing for me, please reach out. Enjoy!

Deja Vu, all over again. Our son Jake was home for the summer, after his first year of college. Upstairs, sleeping like a log, as he always did since childhood. June and I had just made love, and while I typically slept soundly these days, snuggled up against her, tonight I woke to find her gone. This nagging feeling kept eating at my brain until I grabbed my robe and went looking for her. As before, I found my way down to the garage/gym we had set up for Jake's use, but kept because we both enjoyed working out. The lights were on, the door was slightly ajar. Walking down the dark hallway, I knew what to expect, part of me afraid, part of me aroused at the possibility.

Since our son Jake left for college, we had been taking advantage of being new empty nesters. My wife June, after I confronted her about her extra marital adventures, had become my personal sex toy. Our sex life picked back up, in frequency, but also in passion and intensity. I went from a frustrated, overworked spouse to a satisfied bull for my wife. Even on the occasions where I'd finished and was spent, she'd keep going, putting on a show by fingering her cum-filled pussy, or riding a dildo, or sensually dancing, nude and sweaty, enticing and encouraging me for more. It was great, but it came with a cost.

I peeked though the door.

June was there, on her knees, facing away from me at an angle, again sucking the cocks of my sons young assistant coaches, Cliff and Craig. She was nude, as were they, the three of them fit, lean and covered with sweat, glistening in the soft light. Craig moved around her to fuck my wife's hot pussy, getting my sloppy seconds I thought, with some small satisfaction.

My robe was open, my cock grew hard at the sight, another live porn show starring my wife, June. Special guest stars included two hot young men from Jake's college. I don't know when they arrived, or how long they were here. But they waisted no time; June, nude, on all fours on the weight bench, was hungrily sucking one then the other, shamelessly moaning in pleasure. I started stoking my cock gently, lost in the moment.

"How long have you known?" I heard a voice in my ear. I jumped clean out of my skin, and turned, to see my son Jake there, fresh from a shower, a towel wrapped around his waist, watching the show over my shoulder. I dropped my cock and for a moment, tried to cover up, but Jake gave me a "Really?" look, and I sighed, giving up on any pretense of modesty.

"Your mom wasn't in in bed, so I came looking for her." I whispered, then I thought of what he said, and asked "You? How long have you known?"

Jake grinned. "I used to watch for mom in the stands while I played." he said. "Eventually I noticed, when I looked up and she was gone, so was coach Cliff, or sometimes Craig, or both. It didn't take long to see the pattern, but I didn't know for sure until just now."

I shrugged. My son caught me jacking off while watching my wife get railed by two young teammates of his. At this point, there was no need to put on a dramatic show. We both turned back and looked on as they spit roasted my wife, Jake's mom. Cliff's wet and shiny shaft was gliding in and out of June's dripping pussy, she was sucking Craig's dick with lustful abandon.

I noticed movement out of the corner of my eye, Jake had dropped his towel and completely nude, standing next to me, his dad, boldly stroking his hard cock. It was surreal, both of us watching my beautiful wife, his mom, and two young men fucking her. She was lost in lust, her luscious tits swinging, her full lips sliding up and down the slick cock of one young man, then the other, her wet pussy out for everyone to see. "You're jacking off to your mom, you know?" I blurted out.

Jake grunted quietly and I could tell he was climaxing, shooting cum in into his towel, squirt after squirt, until his entire body seemed to relax. He saw me watching him ejaculate, and shrugged, saying "We're all just people, right?" I looked back at the scene in front of me, the adulterous threesome in my own house, not sure what to do. Jacking off in front of my son didn't seem likely, but I was frozen in place. "She is very sexy, my entire team thought so." He confessed.

Jake leaned over to me and said "Go take back that pussy, it's yours after all. It's not like anyone in there is going to stop you!" Then he gave me a grin and turned, his nude form softly padding away in the darkness. For a moment, I was struck by his wisdom, his calmness, and decided to take his advice. I dropped my robe, strode into the gym, and pushed my cock into my wife's dripping, hot and well used pussy.

mydeepsix
mydeepsix
230 Followers