Vignettes 01: Claire

Story Info
Various women I have known.
874 words
3.97
4.7k
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~~~~~~

Various women I have known.

~~~~~~~~~~

A vignette is a short and descriptive piece of writing that captures a brief period of time, and is more focused on vivid imagery and meaning rather than plot.

Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~

Oxford Books in the Peachtree Battle shopping center on Peachtree Road closed at one in the morning on Saturdays but there were still several cars in the parking lot because the bar next door was still open for another couple of hours.

claire and I walked out to our car, and I opened her door for her, but first I put our new books in the back seat. Then, I stopped her from getting in. With my hands on her shoulders I turned her to face me, putting her in the "V" of the car and her door.

I held her head in both hands and kissed her, she responding by hugging and pressing against me.

"baby, I think that we need to undress you," I whispered.

claire looked around the lot, then bowed her head. she looked up at me from the corner of her eye and a slight smile ran across her face.

"Please," she whispered back.

There was a light on a pole three cars to our left, which gave out just enough light for me to see what I was about to reveal.

I kissed her again and knelt. I untied first her left shoe, pulling it off and then her sock. I repeated for her other side and stood, tossing her socks and shoes into the backseat.

I pulled her closer and started undoing her belt when she gasped and stiffened a little.

"There's a girl over there, she can see us."

I turned slightly and looked over my shoulder. A girl was standing next to a car in the aisle opposite us. She had opened her door but was now turned towards us, one hand on the top of the door, her other hand raised, her fingertips over her mouth. She was in a position to see us, about thirty feet away.

I turned back to claire and continued with her belt, pulling it out of the loops in her jeans. I tossed it to join her shoes.

"It's fine, let her watch what I'm doing to you."

I unbuttoned claire's jeans and lowered the zipper. I knelt again and pulled the denim material down. I lifted first one knee, then the other, helping claire to step out of her jeans. I'm sure the girl couldn't see anything specific as I was in the way, but...

In all the years that we had been exposing claire there were very, very few instances where we could definitively know that she had been seen. So this was a special thrill, knowing that the girl across the way would see fully claire's nakedness.

After helping claire out of her jeans, I stayed kneeling and reached for her panties. As I started to slide them down her thighs, claire gave out a little moan and I felt her put her hands on my head. I'm sure the girl could not help but know exactly what I was doing to my wife.

I lifted one foot, then the other and claire stepped out of her panties, leaving her bare from the waist down.

Still kneeling and gripping her hips, I leaned forward and pressed my lips to her pussy. I stuck out my tongue and pushed it between her fragrant, already moist lips, tickling her clit, causing her to squirm and squeal.

I stood and her jeans and panties went to the backseat also.

Now I started undoing each button on her blouse. I looked claire fully in the face as I did this, but her eyes were fixed on the girl. I lifted her arms, unbuttoned each cuff, and then helped her slip off the blouse.

claire's breath was quickening as she became more exposed.

Now I reached around and unhooked her bra. Her large breasts shifted, as they were no longer supported. claire held her arms forward, allowing me to slide her bra off and it too went into the backseat.

In the pale light her nipples were visible, very erect and quite pointed. I lifted each breast and gently caressed her sensitive nipples with my thumbs, causing her to draw in a deep breath.

claire was now fully naked but for her Green Man pendant. However, because I stood in front of her, the girl couldn't see much. So, I took care of that.

"Count to fifteen and then you can get in the car." I stepped away, perfectly exposing claire to the girl. claire's hands started to come up to cover herself but then dropped.

I went around the back of the car and opened my door. "Four, five, six..."

I put on my seatbelt and inserted the ignition key. "Ten, eleven, twelve..."

I started the car. "Fourteen, fifteen," and my claire, totally naked in this parking lot, turned and got in, closing her door and reaching for her seatbelt.

I backed out and slowly pulled away. I looked in the rearview mirror. The girl had stepped out into the lane, watching us leave, her hand still raised to her mouth.