Vignettes 04: Pam

Story Info
Various women I have known.
1k words
4.1
2.8k
00

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fourth Vignette -- Pam

~~~~~~~~~~

Various women I have known.

~~~~~~~~~~

A vignette is a short and descriptive piece of writing that captures a brief period of time, and is more focused on vivid imagery and meaning rather than plot.

Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~

We were heading North on I-75, just past Macon. It had been a nice day, relaxing, playing tourist in Macon, visiting the Georgia Music Hall of Fame (now closed, sadly) and now we were headed home.

Pam turned to me. "How're you feeling?"

"I'm fine, it's been a good day with you."

She murmured something I didn't catch and reached over to put her hand on my thigh, and started to rub my leg. She had a little smile.

We were nearing the exit for the Outlet stores, and she pointed and said, "Exit here, ok?"

I glanced at her and slowed, getting off the highway.

"Where are we going, sweetie?"

"Go right, over to the shopping center."

I turned, and then entered the big parking lot. It being about seven on a Sunday evening there were no shops open, and the parking lot was pretty much empty. I slowly cruised down the lane in front of the store fronts and looked at Pam again. Her hand was still on my leg and she was looking ahead.

"Keep going, we need to get around to the back of the building."

Still curious I made the turn and now we were behind the center. Not much there, trucks and shipping containers, all down the row.

"Here's a good place, back in here."

I reversed, backed in between two containers and turned off the engine. I looked at her, still curious, and as she popped her seat belt I began to understand what she was up to.

"Ok, let's get you comfy," and her hand left my thigh and moved to my belt, where she used both hands to undo it. She unbuttoned and then unzipped my pants and reached in to squeeze me. I was still a bit behind her, so I wasn't too hard, but her fingers quickly took care of that.

I raised my hips and pushed my pants down my legs a bit. As Pam leaned over I pushed my seat back to allow room for her head next to the steering wheel, and then her warm mouth engulfed me.

I groaned at this unexpected pleasure, and asked, "When did you decide to do this?"

She rose up a bit and spoke to my cock. "Shut up and let me do this."

Her mouth was perfectly lovely and her hand gripped me as she lowered her head to get more of me in her mouth. As I groaned out loud she started bobbing her head, and her luscious tongue ran over my length.

I relaxed into the moment. My head fell back against the headrest. My left arm rested on the handle of the door, and I put my right hand on the back of her head, lightly squeezing her back of her neck. My eyes closed and I allowed myself to fully enjoy her mouth on me.

(This was wonderful. Pam loved giving roadhead, but she knew, that as much as I also loved it, I could never fully relax, having to maintain control of the car, which was, I have to admit, part of the supreme thrill. Coming in her mouth at seventy-five miles per hour, oh my God!)

For several long minutes she lifted and lowered her head, and I felt her hand move down to grip my balls. She lightly squeezed and that caused me to groan even more.

Whenever my cock was in Pam's mouth her salivary glands started to work overtime so her mouth was always wet, allowing her to take me deeper into her throat. I knew her drool was gathering on her hand and she used that to jack the lower half of me, and she sucked even stronger on my little head.

As I floated in the moment I became aware that Pam was herself moaning louder and louder, as she anticipated what was about to happen in her mouth. I could feel the electricity building in my balls, and the current started flowing up and up. Suddenly my orgasm took over and I pressed on the back her head, pushing down and I could feel the pulsing of each shot as everything went to the back of her mouth, and I could hear Pam swallowing and gulping and trying to keep up.

I went away for a moment, luxuriating at what Pam was doing for me, and I slowly returned to myself to feel Pam using her lips and tongue to clean me, getting every drop of cum she had missed and slurping up all the excess drool she had produced.

She lifted up and sat back, smiling at me. She opened the glove box and got a napkin. As I moved to get dressed again, she dabbed at her mouth, wiping the moisture from her chin.

And then...

A motion in front of us and we both looked up to see a police car cruise by. The officer apparently didn't notice us between the containers and it moved on down the lane.

Quickly, I finished getting my pants up and I started the car. Keeping calm, I slowly moved out of the space and turned away from the direction the patrol car was moving. I slowly took the corner, not hitting the brakes, and turned to the front of the shops. I moved a bit faster and as we exited the parking lot, I could see behind us the patrol car come around the other end of the lot and head in our direction. No blue lights though.

I hit the traffic light green, turned left then right, moving back onto I-75, and we were laughing so hard as we got up to speed and I reached for Pam to squeeze her thigh and tell her I loved her.