Kay's Surprise

Story Info
A daring surprise to celebrate the new car...
1.2k words
3.47
5.6k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of the Audi motor was amazing as he pulled out of the driveway for the first time. The car had just arrived the day before and he could hardly wait to get to Bolton and take Kay for a ride. It was crisp, cold winter day with a light spread of snow on the roads. Will was grateful for the all-wheel drive and the heated seats. He could feel the warmth spread through his lower back and buttocks and it felt good. His mind drifted to visions of Kay and wondered if she would notice the warmth in her seat...

As he pulled up to her house, he could see the front door open and Kay coming out. She wore a beautiful sweeping fur coat, and high boots. The coat seem to reflect her beauty and soft eyes. She closed the front door, locked it, and walked carefully over the snow to the car. As she slid into her seat, Will thought he noticed an extra glow to her smile, and even a hint of mischief. "What was she up to?" he thought to himself.

Her hand came to his arm gently, as she leaned towards him for a kiss. Their lips met in a deep, passionate hello. "Who needs heated seats?" The snow and cold seemed to fade away as the warmth of the kiss spread. Oh how he loved this woman... how she moved him in every way. Words could not express the depth of what she did to his being.

"Where we headed?" he asked. "Let's get a coffee at Timmy's and then just drive. Okay?" Kay answered. "Sounds good! Let's do the drive thru." Will added. Kay slid the seat belt around her coat and strapped herself in. Will ran his hand down her arm and admired the smooth, silky feel of the fur. Kay smiled quietly. "This is a nice car" she whispered. James Taylor filled the air with his best version of Carolina On My Mind and Kay settled back into the warmth of her seat.

A quick turn onto the main street brought them quickly to the Timmy's drive thru. Two medium coffees, and they exited to the road. Will decided to head into the country roads a bit, being careful to pick plowed roads and at the same time heading to roads less used. He couldn't tell if that was intentional. It just seemed the right thing for this moment... he turned and looked at Kay as she stared out her side window. She was beautiful in every way...

As he was looking, Kay turned towards him and smiled. It was then that the smile took on new meaning. Kay reach for the large buttons on her fur coat. They were almost invisible because of the long, soft fur. She undid the buttons one at a time... slowly from the top. Her eyes glistened. Will thought he could live in those eyes for eternity. While she undid the buttons Kay was careful to keep her coat wrapped snugly around her. Will knew she hated to be cold.

As Will pulled the car to the last stop light in town before breaking free into the country, Kay leaned towards him and again in a whisper said, "I have a surprise for you."

"A surprise? What kind of surprise?"

"This..."

Kay let her coat fall open and Will sucked in his breath. There was the most beautiful woman in the world, in nothing but bra and panties under her coat. The high leather boots creeping up her calves... the wonderfully flat tummy... and the way her bra lovingly cupped her breasts...she was amazing. Will's heart skipped a beat as another warmth spread through his body. He reached gently across and gently drew Kay towards him. He almost forgot he was driving as they kissed again...

"Oh my god, you are beautiful..."

Suddenly he wanted to tasted every inch of this amazing woman. He came to his senses long enough to navigate out of town and onto a deserted side road. He found a spot where the snow plows turned around and pulled over. Kay was sitting with her coat still open, and a soft smile on her face. He could tell that she was excited by her own daring surprise. Her nipples were hard and protruding into the silk of her bra, and there was a dark spot of dampness growing on her panties. He lifted a hand and cupped her right breast... her nipples were rock hard... he took her right nipple between his thumb and fingers and squeezed through the fabric. Kay groaned...

Turning towards her as fully as the car seats allowed, Will slid his other hand over Kay's thigh moving intentionally upward to her mound. She was already very warm and wet. He gently slid his fingers upward and reached the waistband. Reversing downward, he slid his hand inside and felt her soft, smooth shaved olive skin. She arched her back as her nipple received a twist. This forced her buttocks forward in the seat and instinctively Kay opened her legs. With her head back, she felt Will's fingers slid over her pussy. Her moist outer lips anticipating with more of her juices.

Will slid a finger inside. Kay jumped in passion. "Ohhh..."

He added a second finger and softly pulled upwards. As his fingers slid over Kay's clit she closed her legs and began slowly moving in rhythm to his probing. He moved his other hand to her left breast and squeezed. Her fur coat wide open now and all the heat in the car coming from her, Kay let her left hand slip into Will's lap. It didn't take but an instant to feel his hard member through his slacks. She gripped him hard as she felt herself beginning to lose control. His fingers dove deeper and his thumb slid over her now-soaked clit. Kay lifted her ass off the seat and slid her panties down a bit, giving Will free access to her pussy.

Will pulled Kay's bra down, letting both her beautiful orbs feel the fresh cool air of the car. Her nipples looked like they needed more attention. He leaned down, and sucked the right nipple into his mouth as his left hand stroked Kay's dripping cunt.

"Oh yesss... Fuck me with your fingers! Hard!" Kay moaned. Her fingers now grasping Will's hard dick and stroking in time with his fingers insider her. His lips on her nipples drove her wild. Her free hand took her other nipple and was twisting it hard. Her eyes closed... her mouth open... "Oh my god... give it to me..." Kay was bucking on Will's hand without restraint...

"Ahhhhhh..." Kay's moan was cut short as a wave of passion came over her. Her tummy was so tight...her pulsing pussy clamped Will's fingers as her knees jerked up. She gripped her breast and curled into a tight ball around Will's head as he sucked her whole breast into his mouth... his tongue flickering over her nipple! Kay's juices flooded over his fingers in wave after wave as they held onto each other. Will gently held her and released her breast. He waited for the waves to subside and slowly withdrew his fingers from Kay's pussy. She was dripping hot wetness between her legs...

He pulled her towards himself and kissed her gently on her lips. She moaned, smiled, looked up and whispered,

"Your turn..."