Vignettes 03: Linda and Suzanne

Story Info
Various women I have known.
832 words
4
2.8k
1
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Third Vignette -- Linda and Suzanne

Various women I have known

~~~~~~~~~~

A vignette is a short and descriptive piece of writing that captures a brief period of time, and is more focused on vivid imagery and meaning rather than plot.

Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~

For a few short months we played with another couple, Ross and Suzanne. He worked with Linda and me. Once we felt comfortable revealing ourselves to each other we got to have a few special nights,

They were novices in the Lifestyle and both tended towards being submissive. Of course, me being a full Master, I had a lot of fun directing the three to some memorable scenes.

One evening we were at their house, having all sorts of fun. Later in the evening I was sitting on the sofa, slowly rubbing my hardness. I was watching the end of a most exciting scene. Ross was stretched out on his back in the middle of the living room floor, his hands out to his sides, the total definition of relaxation, his breathing slowly coming back to normal. The two girls were kneeling on either side of him, licking their lips, then using fingers and tongues to wipe clean each other's face.

I was thinking, of course. Nasty thoughts, of course.

I stood up and said that I thought we should all go for a ride, to roam around for a little bit. Ross from the floor and the girls, still on their knees, all said that would be a good idea.

I stood and reached over to the coffee table for my clothes, shorts and a t-shirt. I told Ross to get dressed also. As he got up, the girls went over the corner of the room where their stuff was laying on an end table.

"Hold on, ladies, ya'll don't need to get dressed for this."

Suzanne said, "What? No clothes?"

"Nope," I continued, "Y'all are going just the way you are."

They looked at each other, and Linda whispered to Suzanne, "Anything to get me naked outside."

Suzanne giggled.

We went out the front door. Their house fronted the street and there was a bright street lamp next door. The girls were quite visible as Ross and I escorted them across the yard to Ross's car. They had a very nice Camry, a four door, and a beautiful green. I held the rear door open for Suzanne and Ross did the same for Linda. Both girls, utterly naked, got in.

I stood back from the car after closing the door. Yes, they would be quite visible as we drove.

We cruised around Decatur for a bit, heading to no place in particular, just enjoying being out and having two naked girls in the backseat. It was very pleasing to look back and see Linda's and Suzanne's naked bodies lit up by the passing streetlights.

Several times other cars passed us, but I could never be sure the girls were seen.

It was just after Midnight, and after a few miles I directed Ross to head for a certain 7-11.

This one has a well-lit parking lot. Along one side, though, was a row of trees, separating that lot from the one next over. There were several cars there, some parked in front, some at the pumps.

I told him to park along side the trees.

"C'mon," I said to Ross, and he killed the engine and we got out and walked to the front doors, not looking back once. We went in got a couple of bottles of Coke. We paid and went back outside.

Walking back to the car, we approached directly from the front. He and I were amazed how well the girls could be seen. They both were giggling and were waving at us. He and I started to get in, but I stopped.

"Oh, gee, we didn't get the girls anything. Lets go back..."

I put my Coke on the hood, as did he, and we turned around. The girls started saying, loudly, that they didn't need anything, to come back. Ross and I just grinned and kept going.

This time we took our time in the store, dawdling. We stood and watched the lot, seeing how close any other car came close to where the naked girls were. A couple pulled close, lighting up the interior, but no one stopped. After about five minutes we got two more Cokes and went back to the car.

As I got in I could tell the girls were very turned on about what they were going through: the scent of their pussys was very strong, even to the front seat. Linda was somewhat laying back, her fingers slowly moving between her legs.

I asked Ross if he knew a nice private place around here, and he drove to behind a warehouse. We pulled both naked girls out of the car and fucked them, facedown, side-by-side, on the hood of the car, the two holding hands.