Viking Lovers Pt. 01

Story Info
A Jarl and wife his entertain their guests.
3.4k words
4.44
2.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I met Jarl Horik, I knew what was to come. I knew I was his key to great power, I was the tool he needed to form strong alliances and immortalize his name. After he made love to me for the first time, I knew that I would be generously rewarded for all of my sacrifices. So, I gave myself to him, promising my undying loyalty and devotion in exchange for a life of riches, pleasure and protection. Every inch of my body became his. He learned every curve, every freckle, every crease on my body. He learned how to control me, how to please me, how to make me sing. He learned how to use me, but then fill my cup so I was never left empty or wanting.

Horik was a warrior, tall and muscular with a full head of light brown hair that fell in locks around his chiseled face. His complexion was warm, opposite to mine. I was pale with long, almost black hair and green eyes. I was small framed and lean, but he made sure I ate well enough to fill my curves. He compared my body to the statues of the goddesses with womanly breasts, hips, and thighs for real men to worship.

In his presence I was always unclothed, no matter the company. On certain occasions I wore a fur cape, but underneath I bore it all. My nakedness was a symbol of his power, control, and status. I always knew I was a beautiful woman, but it wasn't until I displayed myself for every man and woman to see, did I realize the effect my body had. I was worshipped, feared, loved and desired. The people in the village brought me offerings and gifts. I was considered a deity in disguise.

It was the evening of the weekly feast, where the village men would gather in our great hall to discuss issues, ask us for aid, or simply come to observe me. On this particular day, it seemed the men had no quarrels or wishes, they had only come to feast and see me. No man was allowed to touch me unless the Jarl let them, but watching seemed to be enough for them.

"Nothing at all to discuss?" Horik questioned with surprise.

He stood behind me as I sat in my chair at our table, looking out over the quiet men.

"Well, then we feast!" he declared, raising his cup in a toast.

Goblets raised and the room roared, "Skol!"

Horik reached his hand down to grasp my throat and I tilted my head back, with my mouth open. He poured his cup from up high and the wine spilled from my mouth, down my jaw, across his hand, and down the slopes of my breasts where it dripped off my nipples.

The hall became loud with men feasting and talking, but they all kept an eye on us.

Horik released my neck and bent down to tenderly take my nipple in his mouth, sucking off the wine as it continued to run. Then he took his seat beside me and grabbed a chicken leg, hungrily pulling it's flesh off the bone. I ate some grapes as I looked around, until I felt something hard against my cheek. Horik was using the now bare chicken bone to turn my face to him. I met his wild eyes and smiled.

"Sit here," he ordered, pointing to his lap with the bone.

I stood up and lowered myself onto his knee, sitting sideways. He took the bone and ran it up from my belly button, circling my nipples until they were hard. Horik continued to eat and play with my breasts, knowing his lazy touch on my bosom was my favourite thing. I knew he could feel my cunt dripping on his pant leg.

I rocked my hips in a small circle so he could really feel my juices start to spill. He grabbed my hips and forced me onto his crotch, so I was now facing the men as I continued my rocking motion.

I leaned my elbows on the table and reached for a large sausage. I began sensually licking gravy off the tip of the meat as the men watched. I smiled sweetly at them before wrapping my lips around it and taking a bite.

Horik gathered my long black hair in his fist and gently pulled me back from the table. I now had my full weight on his hard cock bulging from his pants. I started to bounce up and down and he grasped my hip with his free hand, following my motions. The men watched my breasts sway and bounce, mesmerized.

Horik lowered his hand from my hip and found my clit. I gripped the arms of his chair and moaned. The men hollered and banged their fists on the table, urging us on.

He never penetrated me with his cock in front of anyone, that was a sacred thing just for us. Instead, he used a special metal rod that was long and bulbous. This way everyone could see my pussy as he fucked it.

But he was a tease. He loved to tease me--the men never got a quick show.

Suddenly, I was pushed up onto the table with my knees bent, my ass pointed in the air. I felt a cold liquid being poured on my backside, running down my crack and between my lips. I gasped when Horik's face buried into my cunt and began the real feast. He sucked, licked, and bit fervently, tasting me and the wine mixing together. I moaned louder.

I was so close to coming until Horik stopped and stood me on my feet. He walked me around the table, my trembling legs barely making it. He bent me over that side of the table so everyone could see my wet pussy covered in red wine. I looked up at him and saw his mouth glistening with me and the liquor. Horik looked back at me, his eyes glinting with pride. This was a new trick and I loved it.

"Stay here and touch yourself," he whispered, slapping my ass before returning to his chair.

I reached my hand between my thighs and started massaging my ravaged snatch. I looked Horik in the eyes as I moaned. He reached forward and slid his thumb into my open mouth and I obediently clamped down, muffling my sounds.

My legs shook as I fingered myself, desperately wanting to be filled.

"Stop," he ordered after a while, taking his thumb from my mouth.

I removed my hand from myself and panted into the table. I watched Horik stand up again and carry my chair around, setting it down beside me. He guided me to kneel on the seat with my pussy still in view for the men.

"Tonight, one of you is a lucky bastard," he smirked and they yelled wildly.

Ah yes, one will now be chosen to taste me. To taste the richness that Jarl Horik has, for a brief moment. To know what they lack while their Jarl has abundance of at all times. No hands allowed, just their mouth on my cunt.

Horik chose a man but I could not see him. The men cheered him on and I waited as he approached and knelt behind me. I felt his breath as he stuck out his tongue and made contact with my wetness. I moaned excitedly and the man quickly gave into his greed, trying to lick up every last drop of me, his tongue driving into me again and again. The hall was so loud I couldn't hear myself moaning. And then his tongue stopped abruptly. Horik had pushed the man away, cutting off his supply.

Horik was at my side, caressing my rump with his calloused hand as he began speaking to the men. It must have been a lecture, I was not listening. I was focused on the way he slowly touched my skin, comforting me and beginning to effortlessly rub my throbbing pussy as he spoke of things I did not care about in that moment. I knew he wasn't even looking at me, touching me was just second nature to him. This went on for several minutes until he bent down and kissed my ass.

"There's my woman," he growled. "So patient."

I whimpered as he began to finger my tight pussy, his fingers so big and raw. He loosened me and finally reached for the rod from under the table. He held my chin as he guided it into my mouth so I could moisten it. It was thick and about 6 inches in length, but still not as big as him.

He reached around to position it at my opening and I gasped at it's cool surface, gripping the back of the chair, anticipating it. He pushed slowly and my eyes rolled back, my mouth gaped opened and I felt myself stretching around every inch of it.

"Ahh!" I cried out, but it still had a little ways to go. Horik grunted and began to pump the rod inside of me. I could feel myself gripping around the metal mercilessly.

My toes curled and suddenly, the entire length of the rod was moving in and out with ease. Horik ordered the men to silence their hysteria and the hall fell quiet, except for the sound of my moans and my pussy being pounded.

He fucked me senseless. I was delirious. I opened my eyes every few minutes and found myself in a new position. Seated forward in the chair with my feet up on the arms; laying on my back on the floor with my legs in the air; on all fours with my face on the ground. I felt this metal rod in me every which way.

I was on the table now, face down, ass up. Finally, I felt my climax approaching as I began shaking. He chased my convulsions and I screamed out. Then he pulled out the rod and quickly put his mouth around my tender, swollen flesh, feeling my spasms against his tongue.

My orgasm was his to claim. No one else's.

"The feast is over!" he announced, demanding everyone to leave immediately.

Horik never let anyone see me after I came. The show was over and he knew what I needed.

He picked me up and carried me up the stairs to our bedroom. He laid me on the bed and crawled over me, wrapping me in a protective embrace. I felt safe under him.

"My sweet Lilith."

Only he knew my name. To everyone else I was simply the Jarl's wife.

He looked at my wine stained body and reached for a cloth and basin of water. He gently cleaned me, rubbing the cloth over my chin, my neck, my breasts, my stomach, and between my legs.

He pushed my legs up to my chest, to give him better access to my cunt as he began to massage it with the rag. I moaned at the feeling, my pussy raw and swollen. But the more he cleaned it, the wetter I got. He chuckled and looked at me.

"Don't worry, I will take care of you. As I always do," he promised.

He kissed and nibbled the backs of my thighs before releasing me and beginning to take his clothes off. I sat up to help him eagerly. I tugged his pants off and his hard cock sprung out. I grasped it for the first time that night and he released a sigh of relief.

Sometimes, I wished he would show off his giant, veiny cock to everyone. It would surely earn him even more respect. But I also loved that he saved it just for me.

I wrapped my mouth around him and started bobbing my head, going as far as I could. But he didn't let me do this for long.

"Let me kiss you," he said, pulling me up and leaning down to my face.

He kissed me tenderly and deeply, and I straddled his lap. He trailed kisses down my neck and whispered my name over and over. He slowly made his way to my nipples, my favourite spot. He squeezed the bottom of one of my breasts and latched onto it's erect peak. He suckled and I cooed, gripping his hair in my fingers. My wetness ran all over his dick as I rubbed against him. He switched to the other breast and became more rough.

I couldn't wait anymore, I wanted him inside of me. I reached down and positioned the head of his prick at my hole, lowering myself around him. He growled and bit down hard on my nipple. I yelped out and my pussy squelched as I bucked my hips, trying to get all of him inside of me.

He knew I loved to be in control sometimes too. But he knew when to let me have it and when to take it away.

Unable to use my weight to push myself low enough, I grew distraught. He remained still, watching me struggle to fit him into my tight hole. I had about five inches inside of me now and I was determined to get the last three. I bounced and rocked my hips every which way, but he was so thick.

Suddenly, tired of my thrashing about, he grasped my hips and forced me down. I felt him stretch me and I cried out in delight.

"Are you happy now?" he asked smugly.

I nodded and purred into his neck, beginning to move my hips in a circle, feeling all of him inside of me. My cum was all over his lap after riding him for a few minutes, I was panting and sweating.

Then, he grasped my arms and forced me to stop moving, his muscles no match for my small frame. He lifted me off of him and I whined at the empty feeling in my womb, after all my hard work.

Horik had me lay on my back and grasped my ankles together with one hand, pushing them up to my head, folding me in half. I felt my pussy swell in this position and waited. He first lowered his head to lick it and then he rubbed three fingers, watching my puffy lips mold around his touch. He straightened up as he rubbed my clit, positioning his tip against my opening. He thrust his hips forward and groaned as he squeezed into me again. My mouth opened wide, his length felt never-ending. I let out a little squeak at the end and he smiled.

"My little mouse, always so tight for me," he praised me. "Tell me what you want."

"I want to come all over your cock, as many times as you can make me," I challenged him with a smirk.

Horik accepted and pushed on my ankles as he shifted to penetrate me in a more downward motion. I felt him ramming into the end of my canal and I cried out with each thrust. Surely he was going to split me right in half. I tried to fight it off but my first orgasm came quickly and I spasmed around him. I turned red, distraught and defeated. He chuckled.

"One."

Then he flipped me over on my stomach, pinning me flat to the bed. I lifted my ass a little for him, craning my head around to watch him mount me. I bit my lip as he began to fuck me slow and unsuspecting, taking his time to gather my hair and give a little tug. Then before I knew it, I was biting the blankets between my teeth, muffling my screams...

"Two," he whispered into my ear.

I whimpered as he lifted my ass to prop me on my knees, realizing what I had done. I wouldn't be able to get out of bed tomorrow. His strokes were long and slow, taking hold of my hips now to rock us back and forth. My head still lay on the bed and my eyes closed, becoming hypnotized by the movement. I moaned happily and then he suddenly grabbed my arm, pulling me upright as he sat down. He thrust his hips from underneath of me now. I moaned and arched backwards, my hair brushing against his chest. He reached one hand around and rubbed my clit voraciously until I sprung forward, nearly slipping right off his dick. He made sure to hold me there so he could feel me come.

"Three," he panted.

"Tired?" I taunted him dangerously, wiggling my ass with his cock still inside of me.

I reached around and grabbed his balls, hoping to get him closer to his climax but he had incredible stamina. He groaned and let me massage him for a minute, before laying on his back and having me straddle him. I sat on his cock and he pushed the rest of the way, beginning to thrust upwards again. I rode him enthusiastically, running my hands along my body, flaunting my own stamina. His hands cupped my breasts and I leaned forward a little, pushing my cleavage together with my arms. He latched his mouth to a rosy pink tip and sucked until it was hard, rolling it between his teeth and twisting the other between his rough fingers. He had once made me come by only touching my breasts. I moaned and watched him pinch, lick, and flick them without rest for several minutes. Then my eyes squeezed shut and he pinched both nipples hard as I came.

"Four," he grinned triumphantly and I collapsed on his chest.

Horik ran his hands up and down my back, letting me rest. I felt his still hard cock inside of me and I looked at him, baffled. He stroked my hair and smiled. The people had it all wrong... it was not me who was the god, it was him. That was the only explanation. So how could I get this god to come?

"Mmm, Horik," I sang his name like a nymph, sitting up to writhe sensually. "I'm ready to receive your seed. I want to feel you fill me deep inside."

He watched me, amused. I started bouncing on his dick desperately.

"Please, I beg of you. My pussy is so sore," I pouted.

"Let me see your sore pussy," he demanded, gesturing for me to turn around.

I slipped off of him and turned on all fours over his legs so he could see my reddened lips and gaping, inflamed hole.

"Look at you, you've taken so much in your little cunt, Lilith," he admired. He held his cock and rubbed the tip against me. "But still so wet and ready to receive me... what more could I ask for in a woman?"

"I'm so happy to please you. You make me so happy," I sighed. "I love you, I need you."

"Show me," he said.

I lowered myself down just on his tip, letting him watch as he entered me over and over again. He moaned. I moaned. I sank lower. He moaned louder.

"I love you," I said again.

After a minute he sat up, guiding me to sit up too, with my back to him still. Our love making had become gentle as he caressed my body with his hands and I moved at my own pace. He nuzzled into my hair and took in my scent, holding my waist as I turned my face to him.

"I love you, Lilith," he whispered.

"Come for me," I begged.

He lifted to his knees and I fell forward on my elbows. He kept his face low, kissing between my shoulderblades as he kept a steady pace.

"You're mine," he said under his breath.

"I'm yours, always," I arched my back more.

"Ohh, you're too good for me," he smiled, gripping my hips.

His pace quickened and I couldn't believe I felt another orgasm coming. I moaned out, my legs trembling and exhausted. He knew.

"Fuck, Lilith, come for me," he encouraged. "One more, my love."

I came hard, my hips jerking as my vagina contracted around his dick which suddenly twitched inside of me. I felt his warm seed spilling into me and I gasped.

"Mmm, yes!" I exclaimed.

Horik grunted and collapsed on his back beside me, his arms splayed out. A boyish grin plastered across his face as he recovered.

I sighed and laid next to him, trailing my fingers over his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a deep kiss.

"I'm going to give you powerful children," I told him. "You can have all the babies you want."

"Not too many," he said, caressing my face. "I will still need you for myself."