Viking Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With grit, Aline continued. When one arm became tired, she changed to the other. Then, she began using them together. How surprising that she could fit one hand over the other on the man's shaft and that its glans still poked out!

Aline became hot from the exertion and began to sweat. She unbuttoned her blouse a little to feel less constricted. The good thing about the sweat is that it made it a little easier to find something to wet the man's shaft with... She was running out of spit!

After what seemed like an eternity, Aline had to stop, exhausted from the exercise. The stiff member seemed harder and prouder than when she started, now fully engorged from the stimulation with a large vein bulging along its side. She found herself silently in awe of how quickly Julianne completed the task. As Aline began tugging at the member again, the lewd image of the wise-woman, nude from the waist up with the stranger's semen on her breasts popped into Aline's mind.

Her mind, trying to solve the problem of how Julianne succeeded at drawing out the sperm, imagined things the wise-woman might have tried that were different to her own method. She imagined Julianne enticing the member with her voice, her exposed breasts bouncing in rhythm with the strokes of her hands. Aline chased away the lewd thought, thinking it ridiculous. She began to pant from her own effort at the task.

She was soon hunched over and breathing loudly, but still would not give up. Eventually, she was so close to the man and his shaft that her breasts rested on his thigh. This gave her an idea; She took her breasts out of her top and squeezed them around his member. For a moment, she forgot the task at hand and was drawn in by the strange sight of the man's huge penis nearly disappearing between her large breasts, but not quite. The memory of trying such a thing with her husband and how her husband's member had been easily engulfed by her bosom made her start to feel hot. She couldn't help but be curious by the size and will of the viking's shaft.

She began to rub the man's penis up and down with her breasts, spitting on the shaft to lubricate it more. She peered down at its head as every thrust brought it to and fro her face. The man's member suddenly stiffened and contracted, waking her from the trance of the movement. She took the penis in both her hands and stroked it quickly, eventually feeling it begin to contract spasmodically and erupt. Its first glob was launched so strongly it went over Aline's head. As she looked back down, a second spurt hit her cheek and a third went partly onto her lips and into her mouth. She was so surprised that she reflexively licked it away, swallowing the sperm and gagging a little bit at the saltiness. She rolled over with a laugh at the clumsy happenstance as the man spent himself to a close.

When she turned back to him, she happily surveyed the viking's now flaccid penis. She had never seen so much ejaculate come out of a penis. In some weird way, it seemed to make sense that this might help him medically... to have all this sperm pent up inside must not have felt good. She moved a hand through her hair and noticed it came back sticky. The first glob! She then noticed, with somewhat less mirth, that her clothes were stained with semen. Aline cursed her foolish self staying close to the man and dirtying her clothes.

Her patient sighed and seemed to fall into a deep slumber. This had better help him, thought Aline. She covered the man with the fur and was about to remove her soiled clothing and get into the nude but then remembered where she was and thought better of it.

Exiting the stable, she decided to wash by the island's small lagoon, a little ways away from the hut. She made herself a little pack with some fresh clothes and headed in that direction.

The Lagoon

The journey to the lagoon gave Aline some time to think. First, she regretted not taking her soiled clothes off before starting the trek; She could still smell the man on her and hoped she wouldn't cross other islanders on the way. Furthermore, she really wanted the pool to be free of anyone else, which was not a given. It was such a pristine location, replete with a waterfall and a natural hot spring, that it was a difficult hub to resist and everyone on the island made time to enjoy it.

The smell of the sperm on her clothes made her think of her husband. She felt heat rise in her cheeks as she started thinking of the last time Thomas and she had had sex. She felt the heat reach her loins but shooed away the thought as she felt bad thinking about Thomas with the viking's sperm on her clothing.

This pendulum of desire and guilt continued as she walked and, when she finally reached the water, she was thoroughly aroused. She shed her clothes and dove in fully naked. She didn't stop to wash the clothes, or the bit of dried sperm in her hair, before emerging by the side of the lagoon and kneeling in the soft sand to begin to masturbate. She was so turned on at this point that she even forgot to make sure no one was approaching the basin. Her orgasm came quickly and the deep wave of electricity it triggered made her groan in pleasure.

When the feeling had faded, Aline felt amazing. She felt lighter and went back into the water, this time washing herself properly with soap and tending to her soiled clothing. As she did, she thought of that afternoon, and realized she felt some pride at having overcome her personal hesitation to help the man. It was just sex after all. And not even sex at that, but one person stimulating another. If it could help save his life, it was worth it. Thomas would understand, maybe even be proud of her. She told herself she would let him off lightly the next time she spotted him ogling Julianne.

When she was almost done with her cleaning, the thought of the man's member entered her mind. The feeling of its girth, its sheer obstinacy, and its surprising strength. What a strange afternoon it had been. Thomas would be back soon, she hoped. She felt her loins called out for more attention. This time, she found a nice, moss covered rock by the waterfall to lie down upon. Once she was sure she was alone, she pleasured herself, her cries of ecstasy merging with the sound of the falling water.

Aline left the lagoon feeling refreshed and smiling at the thought of her husband's return to the island.

The next day, she became concerned when she entered the stable and saw that the man was still somewhat feverish. Julianne had mentioned before leaving that the ideal sexual treatment should be applied whenever an erection appeared, and that this would help accelerate the healing process if the man's issue was of the psychospiritual kind.

Aline knew she could probably wait a few days for Julianne to return. With the viking unconscious, what difference would it make to help him a second time?

Thinking of the previous day, Aline prepared herself a little better this time. She fetched some oil and removed her blouse, but not before making sure he was truly unconscious, which he was. She thought about removing her long skirt as well but opted not to. She still felt a little self-conscious about being half-nude with the stranger so she covered herself with a rag she had brought to clean the mess that would be made. The rag made little difference in appearance as it had the impossible task of covering her large breasts. It failed to even reach her nipples. Still, it was important to have principles. The principles helped.

Aline put some oil in her hands and placed herself by the viking. She paused for a moment, thinking of the previous day and how the man had ejaculated when she began using her breasts. She decided to add some oil to them as well, rubbing in the liquid until a visible sheen could be seen across her bosom.

She took a second rag out and placed it on his thigh and let her breasts touch down onto the viking over the cloth. The man's muscular legs made it feel like they were touching down on bedrock. With curiosity, she then brought her face closer to his hard member, taking in its details. It had a large bulging vein on the upper side of the shaft and its skin by the glans was a bright pink when she pulled back the foreskin.

Aline bit her lip in concentration and went to work, grasping his iron hard penis and lubricating it with her oily hands.

The oil had been a good idea. It made the task somewhat easier and she could feel his organ respond enthusiastically to her touch. Whether it was the oil or her immediate use of her breasts, she was happy to see that it took less time and effort than the previous day for the member to surrender its ejaculate. There was as much sperm today as the previous day. She had learned her lesson and had taken a safe step back when the man's penis began to erupt.

When his orgasm subsided, the man sighed and seemed to fall into a deep sleep. With a wet rag, Aline cleaned off areas of the man where the semen had fallen. I'm starting to get the hang of this, thought Aline. She cleaned up after herself and left the Viking to his rest.

Day after day, Aline fell into a rhythm. She kept herself busy doing chores and working the land and, when she noticed the man needed "healing", she would oblige. She began to enjoy nursing the man and looking forward to the ritual of releasing him of his semen. On occasion, she found herself thinking of the member and new ways of approaching the task when preparing food or doing other busy work. Sometimes she would just think about the member with no other intent than remembering the events of the day.

After a week of aiding the man, she noticed that she was really beginning to miss Thomas in a physical way. Her own sex drive felt like it was reaching a peak. One day, while she was tugging at the man's member with enjoyment, she realized she was doing it with just one hand rather than the usual two. "How strange I'm doing it this way," she thought. Then she realized what her other hand was doing -- it had reached her vagina and, wet with her arousal, was stimulating her clitoris. She had been so turned on that day that she had lost herself in the moment.

She didn't make it all the way to the lagoon before relieving herself on that day, instead going right to the cottage to pleasure herself. Come back fast, Thomas, she thought.

The Viking Heals

The viking seemed to be getting better.

His periods of consciousness were longer everyday. He was a man of few words and Aline did not bother him when he was awake, so she didn't learn much about what brought him to the island. She still thought of her action as being done purely for the sake of helping the man, even if she took a little pleasure in doing it now as her skill improved. Aline noticed that the man only seemed to be erect when he was unconscious, and the few bites he was eating he was able to keep down, which was a good sign.

Aline stopped relieving him of his semen, thinking that it was no longer necessary. In his own way, the man was very appreciative and grateful. It was clear that he knew the reason he was alive were the two benefactors that had taken him in, especially the hostess.

One afternoon, she entered the stable and noticed that the man was having a restless sleep. She touched his forehead and saw that he had no fever. It must have been a bad dream.

She headed for the door when she heard "thank you". It was the man.

"Thank you for helping me," he said in a flawless common tongue accent, "I apologize for burdening you with this task. You must be a nymph sent from the gods."

"I'm no nymph and it's no burden, ah... Mr. Stranger, just doing what folk from around here do when others are in need: we help."

"Olaf," he said,"my name is Olaf."

"Well. Olaf, I'm happy to see you are feeling better. My name is Aline. It's my husband Thomas who found you by the shore and brought you here."

"Thomas. I shall have to thank him," said Olaf pensively.

"He was supposed to be back yesterday. It's not unusual to be tardy in these parts, the water can be tricky, but when he lands you can thank him then," she said. She had tried to keep the concern out of her voice but did not know if she had been successful. She thought it prudent to add, "I'll tell the neighbours you are feeling better."

"It was kind of you to help me in the manner of my people," he said.

The comment caught Aline off guard and she turned to hide the red that appeared in her cheeks.

"That was all lady Julianne's work," she lied. "She's to thank."

"I'll have to thank her as well then, the list is getting long," he said with a laugh that quickly turned into a groan from the pain it caused in his shoulder.

Aline, now in control of the flush in her cheeks, turned back to him and nodded.

Olaf smiled weakly in response and seemed to try to resist his eyes closing but lost that fight and fell into a slumber. Aline thought that his colour looked better and that he might be able to get out of bed soon.

As Olaf began to snore, she was happy to see that his member did not become erect. This must be a good sign she thought. He's healing.

Fully Erect

The next day, Aline entered to find Olaf sitting upright on his cot, gently moving the arm on his injured side, testing it, and beaming at her. She was surprised to find herself beaming back, truly happy to see him doing well and having gotten over the worst of his illness.

She busied herself around the stable. "Now it's good you are feeling better, but you keep resting before moving around. That's what Julianne said is best. Because when you do start moving, we have lots to do. If you live with us islanders, contributing is expected," Aline said, not without warmth.

"I'll gladly pay back my dues. I can help with the tasks men normally do around here," said Olaf.

"That's good to hear, thank you," she said, beaming at him and then turning around to clean some parchment scattered on the floor.

When her back was turned, she heard feet shuffling. Without turning, she offered "-and I think you'll be able to help yourself with your custom from now on, no need for Julianne anymore." Although it had amused her in a certain way, she was relieved to no longer have to handle another man's penis.

"I shall take on the responsibility myself," said Olaf, looking at her with what she now noticed were piercing blue eyes. She blushed slightly, then quickly turned back to her task.

Something happened then that was so shocking it made Aline freeze in place. In quick succession, she felt her skirt lift, a strong hand grip her waist and another place something at the entrance of her vagina. Time seemed to slow down to a stop. Absurdly, before she had the time to react and move away from what was happening, she felt herself notice and experience every little detail of the act. The size of Olaf's glans as it touched her outer lips; The shockingly thrilling feeling of how quickly her groin became wet in response; the iron grip in his hands; his satisfied grunt.

Her mind went back to the glans, its warmth, its roundness, its firmness --

Thankfully, Aline's senses came back to her. She pushed Olaf away.

"Stop," said Aline. Finally aware enough to chastise the man for his boldness. But before she could get away completely, she felt her foot slip on a piece of parchment. She managed to catch herself to avoid a painful fall but found herself on her hands and knees, skirt comically hiked over her bottom

From the perspective of the viking, it was a mesmerizing sight. While the better part of him had understood Aline's request that he cease his advance, the sight of the woman on all fours and her exposed vagina's obvious wetness triggered something primal in him that was too strong to ignore. He dropped his loincloth to the ground, stepped towards Aline, and entered her from behind.

In that moment, a multitude of sensations burst through Aline: Horror at what was happening; Surprise at the sheer boldness of the man in just taking her as though it were the most normal thing in the world; Anger at that same boldness; Deeper horror at the fact that she was incredibly wet and the man's member entered her without resistance. And, beneath it all, a shame at the realization that her body hadn't resisted him - It had pushed back to meet his thrust.

The shame she felt deepened as, when she tried to tell him to stop and pull out, all that came out of her mouth was a grunt. No, not a grunt, a moan.

Before she was able to shake herself out of her trance and escape the situation, the man had begun pulling her pelvis into him slowly and firmly, taking her slowly from behind. That shaft that she had observed so closely over the past few days was now inside her. She felt its warmth, its hardness. She felt the entrance of her vagina stretch to accommodate its girth. To her dismay, that sensation was not at all unpleasant. To her further dismay, she felt the man's member throb insider her and her own body shamelessly throb in response. Something about the moment had robbed her of her fight and will to escape. It was still there but it could not bring her muscles to action. She had a hard time making up from down. In the future, when she would think back to this moment, she would realize that she had been so deeply aroused that it had been impossible to think past the sensation of sex.

In a last attempt to save her dignity, Aline stopped herself from groaning or making a sound. She stayed quiet as the man thrust inside her. As he began to build a deeper rhythm, she felt a heat build in her belly, fighting against the tension she willed into her chest and throat to keep quiet.

It was hard to remain impassive. The sensation of the man's penis was so different to what she felt with Thomas. She felt incredibly filled. She felt electric. She shouldn't be enjoying this. Thrust. She needed to fight it. Thrust. No. Thrust. Oh. Thrust thrust. "Oohhhhh!"

She realized that sound she had just heard was her own voice. A voice which was now filling the stable in sync with every thrust. She also realized that in the throes of pleasure, she had turned her head to make eye contact with the man. She tried her best to leer at him but then she noticed his body, bulging muscles coordinated in one aim: penetrating her. She felt her legs go weak and when her eyes found his again, he grinned and began to enter her more forcefully.

Her body, as it had been doing for some moments now, responded to his vigour with its own. Aline stabilized herself by placing her forearms on the ground, closed her eyes, and, unable to do anything else, let the pleasure in her loins take over her actions.

Then the man took on a furious pace and to her surprise she matched it with a ferocity of her own. It was animalistic coupling. She found herself pushing back into him with abandon. She felt his shaft reach parts of herself that she had never felt before. She felt so full and so wet. The sensation made her dizzy with pleasure and she moaned deeply as she felt a first, small orgasm move through her.

Olaf seemed to sense her pleasure and let her writhe in it for a few moments before starting to push into her again. He bent over Aline and began groping her large breasts, squeezing nearly to the point of pain, but stopping just short. The sharp pleasure was intoxicating for her and she cried out as he continued to massage and tweak her mounds.

Her voice seemed to set Olaf off and he began thrusting into her with ferocity, quickening his pace. After what could have been seconds or hours, Aline felt a surge move through the man's shaft and into her vagina. The strength of his penis' contraction inside her triggered a powerful orgasm that moved all the way into her fingers. She yelled out, not holding anything back. As she basked in the pleasure, fully spent, she heard the viking grunt, felt him push inside her with his throbbing member, and pull her pelvis fiercely into him. She felt his seed fill her womb.