Viking Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll find a way to repay this debt," he continued. "You are a matchless woman, perhaps an incarnation of Freya herself. Thank you."

There was such kindness and sincerity in his voice that this time Aline initiated the bear hug.

A few moments later she watched him walk up the trail and disappear around the bend.

A Cloud Blocks The Sun

Three days went by as Aline prepared the cottage for Thomas' return. He was now five days late and his delay was beginning to go beyond what could be considered the norm.

As she made her way to the beach shore to look for her husband, to her great surprise and joy, she spotted a boat! The joy left abruptly when she recognized it was Julianne's small sailing dinghy.

Some moments later, the wise-woman was with her at the shore. Aline did not like the look of concern on the older woman's face.

"Is everything alright? Does this have to do with why you didn't show up a few weeks back?" asked Aline.

"Child, I have some good news and some bad news for you," responded Julianne.

"What is it?" asked Aline, feeling dread clutch at her throat.

"It's Thomas. He was poisoned."

The air seemed to be drawn out of Aline's lungs. She was drowning again. Julianne caught her before she could crumble to the ground.

"Aline! Listen to me. He'll be okay," said Julianne. "Now you know why I was delayed. He was brought to me two weeks ago and he only recently was well enough for me to leave him with my apprentice."

Aline's relief was palpable. Thank the heavens.

"Now I have a question for you. The viking, is he better?" asked Julianne.

"Yes, he's been helping the Jolyeux's with their land," said Aline.

"Good, we'll need to fetch him and tell him we have a way for him to repay our kind hospitality," said Julianne.

"After Thomas was poisoned, he was robbed. I know who did it. The viking is going to help us get your money back."

Author's note: Thanks for reading my viking story! These characters were fun to write and you Thomas stans don't have to worry too much, he'll have some fun times in the future - if I can find time to write it! This ended up being way longer than I expected. Hope you had fun!