Viking Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he finally pulled out of her, the cold draft of reality sunk in. The series of events that had just taken place, the enjoyment she had felt, the guilt which now took its place.. it all was too much. Her right mind had returned and she couldn't quite understand what had happened. She got up to her legs, still somewhat woozy, her sex still throbbing, and hobbled out of the stable. When the light of day hit her face, she began to run.

An Accident

She ran until her lungs began to sting. She kept going, refusing to stop. She wanted to feel pain.

Aline wanted some kind of punishment for what she had just done. It wasn't the act itself that ate at her, but the awareness that some part of her had deeply enjoyed what had happened, and had wanted it even.

Thomas was late to return. And instead of doing something to help him, she had had sex with the viking. It felt surreal. She felt a trickle of the viking's seed run down her leg.

Before she knew it, she was at the lagoon. She removed her clothes and went right in, hoping the water would help her feel cleansed of her actions of the day. In a panic, she rubbed the sex off of herself with soap. Tried to get as much of the Viking's seed out of her vagina as she could.

She realized she would have to take a herbal concoction Julianne had taught her, the one that prevented a woman from becoming pregnant after an unwanted liaison. It had awful side effects for a day but it would have to be done. She did not want to become pregnant with the barbarian's child.

She would tell Thomas everything and beg for his forgiveness. What other choice did she have? She could already see his kind face look downtrodden; A second wave of guilt hit her and tears began to form in her eyes.

Before she could cry, she saw the Viking. He was removing his loin cloth and about to enter the water. He had followed her. She hadn't checked.

He watched her in his guileless way, although seeming to understand she did not want him to come closer and stopping in the shallow water. His large organ dangled from his waist and the glans hovered just over the surface.

She was a little deeper in. The underside of her breasts barely out of the water, she reflexively tried to cover herself from his eyes, squeezing her arms over her breasts.

Because of their size, her breasts were barely hidden by her arms. The viking's member began to stiffen in response to her action. For the first time in her eyes, he seemed to look apologetic. Olaf brought up his hands in a placating gesture, as though saying "I'm sorry, I have no control over this."

Before Aline could say anything, she heard voices. For a brief, blissful moment she hoped one of those voices might be Thomas. That was impossible, he wasn't here yet. The other option was worse.

Neighbours were approaching the pool. They would arrive and see her and the stranger nude together. They would talk. Islanders, although a supportive community, loved a good story as much as anyone. Aline didn't want this, didn't want others to know what she had done.

Then, a thought.

Behind the waterfall was a little cave hidden by the water. Locals called it the "Lover's Cave," as it was a popular, somewhat romantic little nook perfect to escape prying eyes.

Accessing it was a little tricky as the power of the falling water created a whirlpool by the cave's entrance. Adding slippery rocks to the equation made accessing the nook a risky endeavour that folk tended to avoid in adulthood. Aline swam towards the fall in a panic, feeling the phantom gaze of the approaching people singe her back. She needed to hide. She dove under the water.

When she rose back out, her head emerged under the heavy waterfall. She felt for the stones that could be climbed to access the cavern. In her rush to escape being seen, she took a misstep and slid off the rock.

Aline fell awkwardly back into the water and was drawn violently into the whirlpool. She gasped for breath before being drawn underwater. When she finally managed to regain her bearings and attempt to kick up to the surface, she realized with dread that she was stuck. Something was trapping her foot.

In a panic, she tried to shout and, in doing so, she foolishly expelled the rest of her air reserve. She was going to die. Drowned. In her shame, she had acted rashly and would pay the price with a fool's death. Darkness began to creep in on her sight --

An arm grabbed her around the chest and somehow she was no longer stuck. The arm, possessed with what felt like the strength of the gods, pulled her out of the water and into the cave.

She fell onto someone's lap and coughed up water, inhaling deeply and feeling grateful for the feeling of air in her lungs. She had nearly died. However bad she had felt entering the pool, she was relieved to be alive. She wanted to see Thomas again, live her life with him, grow old. Guilt was bad, yes, but dying was worse.

When she tried to look up to see who her saviour was, she was barely able to move. She was in shock. When she finally succeeded, she saw a face come into focus. It was Thomas.

Thomas' face went out of focus and vanished. She rubbed her eyes to clear them of their haziness. When her sight sharpened again, she felt her heart drop. It was not Thomas who had saved her; The face hovering over hers, looking concerned, was Olaf's.

Aline was too tired to react. Too tired to overcome this crazy situation. The events of the day... sex in the stable, almost drowning, and now, of all places, to be nude in the Lover's Cave with the viking. The shock of the near death experience made her tremble all over and she began to sob.

Her sobs were loud, full-body sobs. They were her body's way of trying to let go of all of the emotion she was feeling. Of the trauma of being stuck underwater. Of missing Thomas, wishing he was here instead of Olaf. Aline tried to be quiet, concerned to be overheard by those on the other side of the fall, but she couldn't. She was too tired. She cried.

"It's okay," said Olaf. "Don't hold back. They can't hear us because of the water and they didn't see us enter the fall." He placed a hand on her back and comforted her. Aline welcomed the comfort like a parched person welcomes a drink. She continued to sob.

After some time basking in the sounds of the waterfall and Aline's crying, Olaf spoke to her. "You're in shock," he said. "We Northmen have a way of dealing with this which might seem unorthodox to you. It will help you process things. Do you want me to try?"

Aline, tears streaming down her cheeks, nodded faintly, not knowing what else to do and feeling too weak to speak.

Showcasing uncanny strength, Olaf picked her up and placed her comfortably on the mossy floor of the hollow.

"Freya is she who tends to warriors and their wounds, whether they be of the external or internal kind. She is most receptive to displays of love," he told her. "Think of your Thomas, and how you soon will be in his embrace. Freya will offer you her boon."

Aline smiled at the thought of Thomas and closed her eyes. She imagined him being there by her side. Going for a picnic. Lying down on the grass and him beginning to pleasure her. Yes, she thought. This really does help. She knew at that moment that her love for Thomas was stronger than anything she had happened that day. She realized love was not meant to be controlled, that it was not ruined by a mistake. How fickle that would be if it were the case!

She felt Thomas make love to her, and felt the pleasure give her strength. When Aline opened her eyes, she saw that Olaf had lied down next to her, with his pelvis by her head and his own head by her loins.

Olaf was pleasuring her with his mouth. He explored her orifice with his tongue, moistening her outer lips and sending little bolts of electricity into her belly when his mouth found her clitoris.

Instead of anger or guilt, she felt pleasure. She believed what he had told her. Maybe it was the shock but in that moment she felt that what he was doing was not an act of possessiveness, or anger, or dominance, it was a beautiful thing. It was his worship and it felt good. It was as though she felt Freya herself was here in this little mossy cave, tinging everything with a warm aura.

Waves of pleasure began to purge Aline of her negative feelings. Let this be my worship as well she thought. She would come clean to Thomas, explain to him what had happened, listen to him, and do right by him. She wanted to create more of these feelings in the world, not be weighed down by constant guilt or shame. She wished he were here close-by so that she could reciprocate her growing feeling of pleasure and love towards him, to give him pleasure...

Something poked Aline's cheek. When she opened her eyes, she saw that Olaf's penis was fully erect and close to her face. Olaf himself seemed oblivious to it, focused on the task of pleasuring Aline. This would do, she thought.

She reached for it with a hand to draw it towards her. She felt its stiff warmth in her grasp, saw the bulging vein running along its length, and repositioned herself slightly to get closer to it. She took a moment to appreciate how her hand fit around it, fingers unable to make it all the way round and the ample room left on the shaft when just one of her hands was on it. She brought it closer to her mouth.

Aline gently pressed her lips against the glans and let them stretch around it as she drew it deeper into her mouth. She felt Olaf's mouth leave her vagina for a moment and heard him moan with satisfaction. Keeping the glans in her mouth, she shot a glance his way and saw he had tilted his head back and that his eyes were closed in appreciation.

When he opened them and looked back at her, she could see keen arousal in his eyes, which she knew she was reciprocating. She chose that moment to suckle his glans and give his shaft an appreciative rub, mewling as she did so. He groaned in pleasure, smiled at her, and returned his attention to her sex.

The next moments were a blur of sensuality. Aline lost track of time as she let herself give and receive pleasure. At times, she would try to take more of his impressive organ into her mouth, aligning herself to go deeper, using one hand to squeeze his buttocks and bring him in. At others, she would feel him pleasure her expertly, exploring her loins with his mouth and fingers, even massaging her anus with a finger and teasing her with the idea of pushing through her anal canal, something she had never explored with Thomas. She was surprised to find that it didn't feel bad at that; she was curious about it, hungry for it, even. She wanted to explore what the senses had to offer.

Like waves hitting a beach during a rising tide, the to and fro of pleasure kept rising for both of them. Aline felt herself invigorated.

On impulse, she repositioned herself to be on top of Olaf. She guided her vagina down to his mouth. His hands went to her thighs to encourage the action and she bent down to suck his shaft in earnest. The oral pleasuring became more intense and both were soon moaning in delight. Aline felt the sensation intensify in her loins. She lifted herself off of his shaft, pressed her hands down on him, and focused on the feeling of her impending orgasm.

"Yes, yes, right there," she encouraged as she guided her organ against his mouth and tongue. "Oh my," she felt his stiff tongue find her clitoris and respond to her need. "Ohhh my. Oh. Ohhh. Oh Yes! Yes! Yessssssssss!"

Aline felt a keen pleasure ripple through her body. She stayed in place, sitting on Olaf, thoroughly enjoying the sensations while he gently caressed her breasts, belly, and thighs with his hands, adding to the sensory delight.

After some time, she opened her eyes and giggled. She took in the cave around her and realized she had never truly appreciated how sacred this little space was, how beautiful it could be.

A soft squeeze of one of her thighs reminded her of the man underneath.

"Oh, sorry," she laughed as she got off of Olaf. She sat on the mossy ground and looked at the man. She realized that she now saw him as a completely different person than on the day he had washed up on the island shore. He was a good man. It was good to be reminded that people could be better than expected. She felt better.

He smiled at her. "You look better, you embraced Freya."

"I suppose I did," she said. Then she saw his sex, still fully erect, bigger than she had ever remembered seeing it before.

"Do you feel better?" he asked.

"Yes. Thank you... but what about you? Does pleasing Freya require that all participants get their due?" she said as she nodded towards his groin.

"It isn't necessary. I'm happy that you found relief," he said, eyeing her with his guileless stare. Aline realized that he was respecting her space, waiting for her to decide on where things should go.

She realized in that moment that she had a plan. She knew how things would go on moving forward, both in thought and action. She would send Olaf over to live with the neighbours. Having him close-by would be too tempting physically, and she wanted to focus on tasks around the cottage and preparing it for Thomas' arrival. She wanted to make things right with her husband.

That was the future. In the present moment, she had received from Freya. She felt bountiful. She wanted to give a little back.

Aline laid back onto the moss. She kept her knees bent and together, creating a kind of blockade between her vagina and Olaf. His gaze found hers; she could tell that he was wondering about what she was doing, what she was hinting at. Her lying down seemed to be a provocative gesture, but her knees together sent the opposite message.

Aline slid one of her feet towards Olaf until her toe touched his thigh. With one of her hands she lifted a breast and pinched its nipple, moaning a little in the process while keeping her eyes on his. She pouted her lips and continued to slowly tweak her nipple, enjoying the sensation it provoked. She saw his expression shift and take on a heat that was not there a moment before.

His hands slowly but firmly found her knees and moved them apart. He kissed her vagina, drawing out a moan from Aline's lips. He worked his lips up her stomach, finding her breasts and greedily sucking on them. He spent moments quenching his thirst here, enjoying her large mounds while she rubbed her fingers into his scalp and egged him on with her moans of pleasure.

Eventually, he continued up until his mouth was on her neck, gently kissing and suckling the skin there. She squeezed her arms around him, inviting him to stay for as long as we wanted. He began to tense up and move with more intensity and passion.

Jolts ran through her as she felt his glans touch her outer lip as he kissed and caressed her neck. She could feel her heart beating strongly in her chest as though it was trying to break free. Aline was exhilarated by what was happening and let herself fully enjoy the anticipation. She squeezed his back.

Olaf left her neck and brought his fact over Aline's. They looked at each other, desiring of each other's eyes, to witness each other in pleasure. Olaf guided his penis to her entrance but stopped rather than push in, instead rubbing the head of his shaft up and down her slit and preparing to penetrate her. They both were panting, rapt with sexual desire.

Her hands moved down his body and found his buttocks. She pressed him into her, encouraging him to continue forward. He happily obliged and the sensation created by the merging of their sexual organs led both Olaf and Aline to fill that little hollow with cries of pleasure.

After a few thrusts Aline felt something building inside of her. Another orgasm, which she hadn't expected. She was surprised by how her body was responding to Olaf's and was almost fearful of how powerful the coming orgasm seemed to announce itself.

It was clear that Olaf's own orgasm was seconds away. His thrusts became short and fast and Aline felt his penis start to contract wildly inside of her. He stiffened and began to cry out in pleasure. This triggered a massive reaction in her own body - an explosion that made her squeeze her arms around Olaf in a death grip and curl her toes. Her whole body pulsed in sensory overload. It was the most powerful orgasm she had ever felt, so powerful it was almost painful.

As Olaf continued to pump inside of her, delivering his seed to her deepest parts, she felt as though her vagina was trying to absorb as much of his semen as it could. Her hands pressed him into her reflexively and he responded by subtle, gentle gyrations of his pelvis into hers, as though trying to make sure all angles had been reached.

Eventually, all movement stopped. Aline sighed and smiled.

A Little Clarity

When Aline came to, she felt the weight of the man atop her and became aware of his post-coital mewling and panting. She squeezed him gently with her arms and legs, allowing him to stay as long as he needed inside her and kissing him tenderly on the shoulder and neck. They were both drenched in sweat and the musk of their sex was heavy in the air.

Olaf eventually pulled out of her and rolled onto his back with a satisfied sigh. Aline saw him close his eyes and bring a hand to his forehead as he muttered a few words in his native tongue. She thought she heard "Freya" among the things he whispered.

She realized that the cavern was dimmer than before. Aline moved towards the waterfall and carefully descended into the water. She dove underwater and found a place under a rock to emerge where she would be hard to spot if anyone else was still at the lagoon.

She saw that the neighbours had left and Olaf and Aline were alone at the lagoon. And the sun was setting! They had somehow spent hours inside that cavern. Aline let herself swim leisurely and turned herself over in the water, taking in the clouds and the sky above.

She heard a splash and soon Olaf emerged next to her, spitting some water out onto her stomach in a playful way, which made her laugh, and continuing on to the shore. They both got out of the water, dried off, and got dressed.

On the way back to the cottage, Aline changed routes and told Olaf they would be making a small detour to the neighbour's. She told him about her plan and shared her thoughts honestly. She was grateful for what had happened between them, but deeply missed her husband and wanted to make things right with him. She felt it would be better if he stayed with the neighbours until Thomas returned.

He smiled at her warmly and agreed, bringing her in for a hug that he held her firmly in. She let herself bask in it and squeezed back. They looked each other in the eyes and, quite naturally, shared a sweet kiss.

The neighbours welcomed the idea eagerly, happy to have an extra set of arms to help out with some key tasks with Autumn fast approaching - especially arms that looked as strong as the viking's! When Aline went to excuse herself, Olaf insisted on walking her back to the cottage.

She let him hold her hand on the way down. Today was a special day, they had shared something unique and she knew she was better for it. Something about Olaf's arrival on the island no longer felt like coincidence, but destiny.

When they reached the cottage, they said their goodbyes. Before leaving her, Olaf took her other hand in his. His eyes could melt icebergs, she thought.

"Thank you," began Olaf. "Not just for saving my life, but for what you did for my... soul."

"What do you mean?" she responded.

"It's a long tale, but without you, and Thomas, and Julianne, had I died... I believe my life would have been a wasted one. I'm indebted to you all. Especially to you, Aline."

She felt heat redden her cheeks but did not look away.