Vikki's Missing Memory Ch. 03

Story Info
Vikki hates anal... or does she?
1.7k words
4.57
4.8k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 07/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Harpy18
Harpy18
41 Followers

Vikki

My life was perfect! I spent every day with my dear Doctor, longing for him to possess me and crying out with joy when he would give me what I craved. I had yet to become pregnant, but we still tried several times a day. I begged to carry his baby every time he entered me.

Today felt like it was going to be special, though. I knelt between his legs with his glorious cock in my mouth while he read a book and petted my hair. I was lost to the taste of him, wanting only to bring him pleasure until he was ready to tell me what would be next.

"Such a good girl, you're mouth feels wonderful, baby." I moaned at his praise and his hand fisted in my hair. "Yessss, just like that. Get me nice and wet, slut. I'm going to take your sweet anal cherry today and you'll want me to be properly lubed."

I moaned again and let my spit slick up his rigid flesh. That was the only part of me he hadn't used yet, and I couldn't wait to feel him there.

"Good girl. Now, sit back and look me in the eye." I obeyed, gazing at him adoringly as drool dripped from my chin. "I've changed my mind. Gold umbrella"

James

She was beautiful when she slipped so easily into trance for me. She was always obedient and eager for everything I did, but I'd just had an evil thought that I was going to subject her to.

"You're terrified of the idea of anal, aren't you, baby?" I told her.

"Terr..."

"That's okay, you're allowed to be scared. You're going to cry at the idea and beg me not to take you there, won't you?"

"Beg, please?"

"That's right. But, even though you'll be scared and try to fight me, you'll still be aroused. You'll be dripping wet and hate it. You'll try to hide your arousal and stop me from raping that sweet virgin ass, but you'll be a good girl and be too weak to succeed."

She moaned loudly, making me grin.

"Once I force my way into that tight little hole, you're going to love it. But every time I tell you that I want your ass, you're going to forget that and fight me. But your hole will always relax to take me, won't it? It wouldn't do to hurt my little fuck toy when I rape her ass, I want to be able to enjoy that over and over again. Do you understand?"

"Beg... fight... relax... forget." The words slipped from her lips slowly.

"Good girl, when I wake you up, you're going to forget that I'll be taking your virginity today. Everything will be just like any other day. Three... you're going to see how hard I am and want me, two... still feeling so empty when I'm not inside of you, one... wake up, baby."

Her eyes cleared and focused on the erection that waved in her face. "Nnnggg, Doctor!" She breathed, straining forward against my hold on her hair. "Please! Need you!"

"Oh, you'll have me, baby. Go get on the bed and I'll be happy to fill you up."

She eagerly hurried to obey and was sprawled out for me as I dug a bottle of lube out from my drawer. She eyed it warily and closed her legs. "What's that for, Doctor?" She asked, voice quivering.

"This is going to help me slide right into that sweet ass of yours." I told her, pouring the gel into my hand and stroking my cock until it was nice and slick. "You did want me to fill you up, didn't you?"

She started shaking her head. "Not like that! Please, Doctor!"

"Nonsense. I've been waiting to feel that tight little virgin hole wrapped around my cock. Now, open those legs for me like a good girl."

Tears started running down her cheeks. "No! Please! You can't do that! It's not right!"

"Oh, I bet you're secretly excited. All this protesting when you really want to know how it feels. Don't you worry, baby. I'll show you exactly how good it's going to be." I grabbed her leg with my clean hand and pulled it aside.

She jerked against my hold and tried to fight, but I easily groped her dripping snatch with my lube-covered hand, slipping my fingers easily between her cheeks to tease at her hole. "See how wet you are? You really do want it."

"No, I don't. It's going to hurt and it won't fit. Please stop, Doctor." She begged.

"That's okay, good girl. I'll just hold you down and prove you wrong." I said, settling in place between her legs. I pushed my thumb into her, making sure she was well-lubed and loose, then lined up my dick. "I'm going to rape your anal virginity away, and you're going to love it, little slut."

I pushed in slowly, gliding through the tight ring of muscle as her cries of protest sounded around me. I didn't stop until I was balls deep. "Good girl, taking me in so smoothly. And look, your so wet I probably didn't even need the lube." I teased, humiliating her further.

Leaning down, I kissed her, tasting her tears on her lips. "I want to hear everything, baby. Every cry of anguish and scream of pleasure while I ravage this ass of yours. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Doctor." She whispered with a sniffle; her body pliant under me as she gave up the fight.

"Good girl." I cooed, then started thrusting. I moved slowly at first, then, when she was loose enough for me, I started to pound her hard.

Her moans were a beautiful mix of pleasure and distress as she enjoyed the experience against her will. It was heady for me to have so much power and it didn't take long before I was ready to spill.

"Cum for me, my good girl." I ordered. "I'm going to fill your ass with my seed." I grunted when her body tightened around me and shot load after load into her.

Her renewed sobs were a surprise, her mumbled words taking me a moment to interpret. "Nooo, you can't finish there. I can't get pregnant if you cum there. Please! I need your baby in me. Please, Doctor!"

Vikki

"Shh, it's okay, baby." He said, holding me close. "Don't you worry, I'll still fill up that needy little pussy for you. And I know you enjoyed this, so I promise that I'll rape your ass regularly, too. There's no reason you can't have it all."

I was strangely comforted by his soft words. And the humiliation of enjoying my anal rape made me flush with arousal again. My Doctor would take care of everything, even if I hated it.

"Please, Doctor. My pussy is so empty. Please will you fuck me?"

He looked at me with love, "Absolutely, my good girl."

Pure need rushed through me at his words, even as he pulled his softening cock from my ass. "Play with that needy clit while I get cleaned up, baby. You know I love it when you're desperate for me."

He sauntered into the bathroom, returning quickly with a wet cloth that he used to wipe me up. Tossing it aside, he covered me with his body and kissed me passionately. "I love you, good girl."

I moaned in joy. "I love you, too, Doctor." I said, rocking my hips to feel him hardening against me. "I need you, please!"

With a smile, he slipped between my soaked folds and pressed into me. "Oh! Thank you!" I cried out, bucking up to take him deeper. "So good, Doctor! Need your cum, need to have your baby! Fill me up and make me a mama!"

James

We were hot and sweaty as our bodies came together over and over again. Her desperate pleas for a baby made me thrust harder and consider granting the request sooner than I had thought. Add to that the naughty incest fantasy she had shared, and I was almost convinced to pump a baby into her before the year was out.

"Fuck, baby. Cum with me, pull my seed into your womb like a good girl, that's it!" I groaned, filling her up as she contracted around me.

I rolled to the side and pulled her into my arms, rubbing over her stomach. "You want to grow a baby in there for me? If it's a boy, he'll grow up and know what a needy slut his mommy is. When he's old enough, I'll teach him how to use you. Can you picture it, baby? Our son holding you down and raping your ass because he knows that no matter how much you protest, you love it."

She whimpered, but she was grinding against me. "And if it's a girl, she'll grow up to be just like you. Then, in eighteen years, I can have you both on your knees for me. Imagine the taste as you eat her out while I fuck you from behind. It will be beautiful, won't it, good girl?"

"Yes, Doctor. I need to have your babies! Please!" She whined.

I dropped a hand and caressed her, teasing my fingers around her clit and pushing my leaking cum back inside of her. "I'll give you babies; I promise. You're my good girl and you deserve every dirty fantasy we can imagine."

I would stop her birth control, the perverse ideas spurning me into immediate action. "If you're going to birth my children, we're going to have to loosen you up." I said, shoving a third finger into her sloppy hole.

"I'll spend your whole pregnancy stretching you out and making you cum. I'll force my fist up here," I added my pinky and fucked her hard with all four fingers. "And you'll be so used to the feeling that It'll make you so horny when you give birth. I'll make you cum during the delivery, too. I know you like that thought, I can feel it. Cum for me, baby. Cum as I open up this slut hole."

She drenched my hand and her body convulsed before going limp. My sweet little hypnotized slut had passed out from the pleasure.

Harpy18
Harpy18
41 Followers