Vikki's Missing Memory Ch. 02

Story Info
Vikki's mind is wiped clean and replaced with new desires.
2.2k words
4.34
11.5k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 07/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Harpy18
Harpy18
41 Followers

James

I was officially retired. All of my patients had been parceled out to other doctors and my office was handed over to a colleague. I now had all the time in the world to enjoy my new hypnotized toy.

I looked over at where she was sitting on the couch. "Gold umbrella." I said in a clear voice, then watched as her eyes clouded over as she dropped into a deep trance. "Good girl." I told her, smiling at the way she flushed as her arousal bloomed.

"Do you enjoy living here with me, my good girl?"

"Yes, Doctor." She answered with a moan.

My smile widened at the beauty of her mindless surrender to the pleasure. "Good girl." I said again, loving how those two words would always increase her need. "Since you love me and living with me so much, you don't need to remember anything about your life before, do you, baby?"

"Nnnoooo." She replied slowly.

"Good girl. You're going to let all of those old memories slip away, now. We're going to empty out that pretty little head of yours so I can fill it with your need for me. Let all those useless thoughts circle the drain and disappear. It feels good to get rid of them, doesn't it my good girl?"

"Unnggggg, yyeeesssssss."

I could see her juices soaking the cushion and her nipples were hard points. "That's right, you've always been here with me, you know that I love you. You need me to fill all the emptiness. You feel me in all the blank spaces of your mind, and you want me in all your empty holes. You'll always feel the need to have a part of me inside you. You're going to crave having my hard cock fill you up, and if I'm not hard, you'll want to hold me in your mouth until I am. Isn't that right, good girl?"

She gasped. "Need... pleeease!" She begged, her hips starting to circle in search of something to fill her.

"Good girl. The only thoughts that you have from now on will be of me. You'll think only of how to please me, how much you want and need me, how much you love me. You'll know how much I love you in return and imagine all the ways that I'll fulfill your desires. You're going to fantasize about me and all the things you want me to do to you, then you'll write out those fantasies so that I can make them come true. Your entire life revolves around me, my good girl. I control your world and your mind, and you love how I twist you to fit my desires, don't you, good girl?"

"Nnngggg, neeeed yyyouuu, D... doc... tor, pppllleeeaaassse!" She whined.

"I know, you're such a good girl for me. I'm going to count down from three, and when I get to one, you're going to cum for me and wake up, permanently erasing all those old memories we agreed you don't need and cementing your constant need for me. Three, you feel so empty. Two, your desire is so intense that you can feel it burning through you. Three, wake up and cum for me!"

Vikki

A strong orgasm ripped through me, but all I could think was that I was so empty. When I was able to open my eyes again, I could see my sweet Doctor sitting across from me, watching me with love in his eyes.

"How do you feel, baby?" He asked me calmly.

"I'm so empty, Doctor. Please, I need you!" I begged him.

"I know, baby. Come here and take what you need." He said, pulling out his cock and holding it up so I could climb on and ease the ache I was feeling.

I quickly straddled him and sank down, sighing when I had taken him as deep as I could. "Thank you, Doctor!" I collapsed against his chest and relished the warmth as his arms wrapped around me.

"Tell me, baby, what do you remember from before you knew me?" He asked, thrusting up to keep our connection strong.

"I don't understand, Doctor?" I admitted, confused by such an odd question. "You know I've always been here with you. You've always taken care of me."

"Of course, baby. I was just checking in with you. You know how bad your memory can get, I wanted to make sure you still knew that." His smile was full of joy, so I let it go and accepted that he was happy.

I gyrated my hips and groaned at the feeling of him inside of me. "I love you so much, Doctor. You always give me what I need."

"I love you, too, my good girl. I'm happy to provide you with all your heart's desires. Now, good girl, ride me until I fill you with my release."

"Oh, thank you, Doctor." I gushed, relieved that, once again, he knew exactly what I needed. Placing my hands on his shoulders, I did as I was told and raised up before dropping down again.

"Good girl, just like that, baby." He said, my need for him growing exponentially at the affirming words. I took him hard and deep, never wanting to lose the euphoric feeling I had when he was taking up so much space in my body and mind.

"You make me feel so good, Doctor. I need you so bad, all the time, I don't know what I would do without you. Please, please fill me up, give me all your cum. I want to feel you so deep inside of me that you never leave."

"Good girl. Gold umbrella." He whispered in my ear. My head fell back and only his arms around me kept me from falling as my mind went blank. As he continued to talk, his words echoed around my empty head. "Such a good girl, begging me like that. Since you want a piece of me to stay inside of you so badly, you're going to start to long for me to fuck a baby into you. You're going to dream about growing round with my child and beg for me to breed you. You won't know when it might just be possible, so every time I fill your slutty cunt with my seed, you'll imagine it taking root and giving you my babies. Yesss, you like that idea, my good girl. Wake up now and keep riding me, I know how desperate you are for the chance to get knocked up. Three... Two... One... Good girl, baby. I'm going to flood your pussy, yes... right there."

My mind surfaced again from the intense pleasure and I rode him with abandon, needing him to cum inside me with every cell of my being. He was soon letting out a roar of passion as he pulsed inside of me, shot after shot of cum being pumped deep where it could search out my eggs and give me the thing I wanted most, my Doctor's baby!

"Cum now, little slut, suck that seed in deep like a good girl!"

Pleasure erupted and my vision went dark. I knew that I was safe with my Doctor, so I let everything go and dreamt about my belly growing.

James

My beautiful little slut was passed out on the couch from the overload of her orgasm, and I knew that she was dreaming of making me a baby, just like I'd told her to.

The idea hadn't even entered my mind until she'd moaned about having a piece of me that would stay inside of her, but then I couldn't resist warping her mind again to make her desperate for it.

She was just so pliable that I couldn't help myself. I could make her crave anything I wanted at the drop of a hat, or rather, at the utterance of those two innocuous words. It could very well be a long time before I stopped giving her birth control and allowed her to realize the new dream I had planted in her, I planned to keep her all to myself for a long time before I would be willing to share her attentions, even if it was with my own child. However, the idea of her begging for me to breed her was hot as hell.

And if I ever got tired of it, I could just twist her again to fulfill whatever other fetish might catch my eye. Looking over her stunning body and imagining the endless ways I could toy with my little slut had me hard and aching once again. I stood over her and stroked myself slowly. With her slit still damp and leaking my previous load, I decided that there was no reason to wait. I lowered myself and stretched out over her on the couch, easily lifting her leg and pressing myself inside of her with one smooth thrust.

I groaned at the feel of her full pussy, the overflow bathing my balls. I held still and watched her sleeping face for a moment, then set a harsh pace as I fucked her as hard as I could. It wasn't long before she was grunting with the force of every smack of my flesh against hers and opening her eyes.

"Ooohhhhh, Docctorrrr!" She moaned, and a grin split my face.

"That's right, baby." I said, already barreling towards another explosive orgasm at her unyielding acceptance.

"Please, Doctor, breed me. Fuck a baby into me. I need it, please!" She begged, using all her strength to force the words out between the jolts of her body rocking against the couch.

I found a new wave of strength and pounded her even harder until I groaned and filled her again. "Good girl." I huffed, reaching down to thumb her clit. "Now cum for me and let all my seed inside your womb so it can do its job."

Vikki

His soft kisses lulled me out of the orgasmic haze and the weight of his body on top of me was utter perfection.

"I love you, Doctor. I can't wait to grow a baby for you." I told him, my body already aching for more of my love. My mouth watered at the thought of being on my knees while he rested against my tongue, my pussy gushed with the want to be filled again, and even my virgin ass tightened in anticipation of the day he would force his way through that last barrier.

"Of course you can't, baby. You're my good girl." He whispered, getting up and pulling me to stand next to him. I moaned as a flood poured from me to run down my legs. "Let's get you into a shower, baby, I made quite a mess of you today." He chuckled.

"Yes, Doctor." I replied, taking the hand he offered and letting him lead me through to the bathroom. He joined me in the shower and took the time to thoroughly wash me, caressing every inch of my skin and making me burn for him.

When he was done, he gently patted me dry with a soft towel. He paid extra care to my breasts, using the cloth to sensitize my nipples and draw them into tight buds that he could play with. His sweet smile at my moans made me want to melt for him. "Such a good girl for me. So obedient and look what a horny slut you are, already starting to leak your juices down your legs."

My knees started to give out, so my handsome Doctor steadied me until we reached our bed and he pulled back the covers. "Okay, beautiful, be a good girl and take a nap for me. Sweet dreams, baby."

He kissed my forehead and tucked me in, and even though my need for him was rushing through my veins, I forced myself to close my eyes. I listened as he left the room and pulled the door shut, then let my mind wander. His love and care for me was forefront in my mind as I suffered the intense arousal I always felt for him. My hands had a mind of their own, my fingers seeking out my clit and circling it to thoughts of his cock stretching me so perfectly.

I was a leaky and sweaty mess of need when I finally drifted to sleep, climax impossible to find without his smooth voice leading the way. Life with my Doctor was everything I'd ever needed, and I dreamed of the day that he would plant a son in my belly, and in my darkest fantasies, that son grew up to be a man, just like his father, who knew exactly what to do with his needy slut of a mother.

When I woke up and searched out my journal, I quickly detailed those darkest of desires. Then, without a second thought, I presented it to the Doctor before dropping to my knees and doing what I craved. His shaft slowly growing to fill my mouth and knock at my throat as he read.

His voice was dark and rough as he fisted my hair and used me. "Nnng, good girl. Who knew I had such a naughty slut? One day, baby, I'll make all your dreams come true" He promised, then held himself deep as he gave me his everything.

Harpy18
Harpy18
41 Followers