Viktor's Fantasies Pt. 01

Story Info
Viktor loves kinky black pvc and shaved pussy.
8k words
4.57
11.3k
16
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

My following story is purely a work of sexual fantasy and is complete fiction. The names of my characters are all fictitious and do not represent anyone living or deceased.

--------------------------

Viktor always knew that experiences and happenings as a young man had affected the way he desired women. The control and restraint he wanted to exert over them, his sexual needs and his fantasies he wanted to share with them and what he needed to do to them.

He loved his ladies to dress up for him, especially in shiny black pvc. He had discovered his love for this sexy fabric when he was young; how everything about the look, the feel and the sound of it turned him on, and past events had influenced what he liked to do to them while they wore it for him.

***

Viktor had a comfortable life as a young child, living in the best part of Moscow. His mother was a truly beautiful woman, with Monroe kind of looks. The gorgeous blonde hair and voluptuous breasts. He had always thought his father perfect too - but that was until the day he packed his bags and left them to move in with another woman.

They had moved from their beautiful apartment to a small flat in a cheaper part of the City so that his mother could make ends meet. She always took great care of him and he loved his mother deeply. He often wondered how she managed to give him such a good life - delicious food on the table, beautiful clothes on his back, luxuries for Christmas and birthdays. He had never questioned how she found the money or how she earned it.

She always had many male visitors, but not surprising for such a stunning woman in her early thirties with a perfect figure and gorgeous blonde hair. But she vowed she would never marry again. She could never trust a man again, and now enjoyed her independence too much.

Then one evening, a few weeks after Viktor's eighteenth birthday, he had been out celebrating with friends and had returned home early to fetch something he had forgotten. The light was on in the kitchen and he could hear a man talking to his mother. He headed to the partially open door to say hello, but hesitated to push it open when he saw the two of them embracing and kissing.

The man was older, probably sixties. A shiny bald head, pock marked face and dressed in a suit. He looked almost thuggish; not what he would have expected his mother to choose really.

His mother was wearing her black pvc raincoat and her legs were covered in black shiny stockings with very high heels. A strange outfit he thought on a dry, warm spring evening, but he had always loved that raincoat. The delicious soft shiny fabric that creaked and squeaked. And now he thought how absolutely stunning she looked in it with her shiny stockings. The man clearly liked it too as his hands were all over it, squeezing and stroking it, making it rustle. He was kissing her hard and sloppily with his tongue before kissing and sucking his way down her delicate neck.

And now they had stopped kissing and he was leading her over to the large kitchen table. He lifted her on to it. "Lay down." He instructed in his deep Russian voice, then removed some rope from his coat that hung close by.

His mother was already laid back on the table and the man took the pieces of rope and fastened them to her wrists and ankles, tying them to the legs of the table. Her legs were spread wide. What the hell was he going to do to her? Would he hurt her?

Should he interfere and stop him now?

No, he would watch a while and see what happened. His mother seemed calm enough.

And then the man started to unfasten the belt of her rain coat, then roughly ripped open the snappers along the top. Oh my God, her huge tits were naked beneath. He had never seen them like that before. Obviously he knew her breasts were large, but now he could see her delicious creamy naked flesh and her beautiful rosy pink nipples. Oh God they were so perfect! Viktor's cock began to stiffen. Oh shit, he should walk away from this, he knew it wasn't right to watch, but he wanted to see more. His curiosity got the better of him. He wanted to see if this old man fucked his mother.

The man leant in to suck her nipples and grope at her flesh. His mother groaned as he played with her tits, kissing, licking and sucking them all over, slobbering and dribbling over them, leaving his marks, small purple bruises, where he had been with his mouth. All the time his mother squirmed around on the table, her rain coat erotically creaking and groaning. And then he took hold of the pvc again and ripped open the remainder of the little snappers, spreading it wide to show her incredible naked body and her shiny black stockinged legs.

The man kissed his way up her legs to the dark snatch of hair covering her pussy, then Viktor saw him opening her juicy pink lips with his tongue, spreading her hole wide with his fingers before licking out her glistening cunt and pulling back her little hood to suck on her clitoris. His mother continued to writhe around and groan as he pleasured her.

Viktor couldn't pull himself away from the scene in front of him, but his cock was throbbing now, he wanted to stroke it. He rubbed the crotch of his jeans.

But what was the guy doing now? He had stripped off his clothes and had collected something metal from his coat. Viktor's heart beat fast when he saw the cut throat razor. He couldn't let him murder his mother! But then he saw him lathering soap on to her snatch. He realized he intended to shave her pussy. His mother spoke "Oh Dimitri, remove the hair from my pussy. Make me truly naked and clean, then fuck me." She said as she squirmed around on the raincoat making it creak deliciously.

"Keep still." He instructed before commencing his shaving. Viktor watched avidly as Dimitri removed all her hair, pushing her legs wider to get to her underneath, pulling her labia aside as he carefully scraped around them. He then took hold of a towel to clean her up before studying his work and opening up her beautiful pink cunt, before lasciviously licking and kissing her now totally bare pussy.

Viktor groaned as he watched. He had never seen anything so beautiful and sexy as his mother's pussy being shaved. Her delicious naked body, the black shiny stockings and the black pvc coat. He didn't want to admit it, but he would have loved to fuck his own mother.

Dimitri was now fastening the raincoat again, before removing the rope from her. He closed every last snapper so that she was wrapped tightly in the shiny black fabric. He then turned her over on the table before taking hold of some scissors from a drawer. He started to cut up the rear of the soft black pvc, before loudly ripping it open and spreading it wide across her naked ass. He kissed along her shiny legs to her creamy buttocks, taking them in his hands and spreading them open. Then taking hold of the razor again, he shaved between her ass, carefully around her flowery hole.

He cleaned the hair away, then kissed all the way up her shiny stockings to her ass, before opening her buttocks and inserting his tongue. She groaned as he licked out her ass hole, pushing in a finger before taking hold of the pvc again and tearing it further to her waist, then kissing and massaging the lower part of her back and buttocks. Her poor beautiful raincoat was being ripped apart.

He climbed from her and turned her over again, then crawling on top of her to kiss her, his fat, flabby, naked body was sliding and writhing around against the slippery pvc as his his sloppy lips drooled over her. He grunted and groaned as the sexy vinyl squeaked and rustled beneath him, and at the same time, he lifted it slightly so he could rub his hard cock against her smooth wet pussy. He, finally ripped open all the snappers down the front of the raincoat again before pulling it off her and throwing it to the floor. She now lay on the table completely naked apart from her shiny stockings. He sucked her delicious tits then lifted her legs and started to eat her pussy again.

"Fuck me now Dimitri." She groaned. "Please!"

He headed towards her mouth first, ramming his cock between her lips. In and out harder and harder, making her gag. Then moving down her body, he took hold of his cock and pushed it into her dripping pussy, thrusting in and out, harder and harder while she moaned beneath him. But then he was lifting her legs higher to expose her ass hole. He spat in it before sinking his prick right inside her. She gasped and screamed as he pounded her.

It was all too much for Viktor. He had already pulled his cock free of his jeans and had been stroking himself frantically, but now he was on the point of explosion. He dashed into the other room before his cum fountained into his hands, dripping over the wooden floor. He desperately had to get upstairs to the bathroom to clean up.

He was heading into his bedroom and closed the door quickly when he heard Dimitri and Anya coming up the stairs. There was silence for a while, then talking and groaning, the headboard banging on the wall and muffled screams. He was fucking her again. Oh God. He tried to cover his ears, to block out the sounds of his mother having sex, but it kept on coming all night long until the early hours of the morning when clearly at last they were asleep.

It must have been around 7am when he heard the sounds of sex yet again, but finally after an hour or so, the door opened and they both made their way down the stairs, his mother opening the door to let Dimitri leave. She wore black underwear covered by a black see through negligee. He watched as she removed a wad of bank notes from her bra, slowly counting it as she made her way back to her room.

It was only then he understood what her job was. She was a whore.

***

Viktor made his way down stairs to clean up his mess and prepare some breakfast. He was about to empty some egg shells into the bin when he saw the shiny black raincoat sitting on the top, He pulled it out and held it in his hands, squeezing and stretching the soft sensuous material between his fingers. He held it to his face, smelling his mother's perfume on it. He quickly took it upstairs to his room and hid it away in the back of his cupboard.

------------------------------

"Yes I understand precisely what kind of girl you are looking for Viktor." Anne Marie said, smiling to herself. Precisely. "I have quite a few new girls on my books who may suit you. I will send over their photos immediately."

Viktor was a man who knew exactly what he wanted, and what he wanted to do with his women. Anne Marie had dealt with him over the last few years, so she knew his tastes and requirements. Money was no object to him. He was mega rich and extremely powerful, and was always prepared to pay generously provided his particular sexual needs and desires were fully satisfied.

She opened the files on her computer and selected six of her newest most gorgeous sexy girls. They had to be, shall we say, extremely open minded and truly enjoy hard core sex. One new girl stood out and she knew she was most likely to be what he wanted, provided she could get her to agree to go along with his fantasies and fetishes.

***

Viktor surveyed the naked photos of the six delicious beauties Anne Marie had sent him. All stunning and sexy, but Leonora Jacobs was the one that made his cock stir most. Her perfect bone structure, delicious pouting lips. Sumptuous blonde hair that hung below her shoulders and her fabulously pert, large rounded breasts, tipped with pale pink areolas and large nipples. And then there was that beautiful dark snatch of hair on her pussy, showing she was of course not a natural blonde. He longed to kiss it and put his tongue into what he was certain would be warm, wet and welcoming. Yes she was the one he wanted to fuck. He read her details. 23 years old, natural breasts 34H, 24 inch waist, 5ft 8ins tall, 115 pounds. Leo, single, highly sexed, and quite literally up for anything. Loves anal, and oral and always adventurous in bed. Perfect.

***

Leonora uncrossed her legs. "Yes apparently he has chosen me from all the girls she put forward." She told her best friend, Emily. "I met with Anne Marie before agreeing though. She wanted to check I would be happy with his fetishes. To be honest, I'm not bothered what he does, so long as it doesn't hurt too much, and providing he is paying plenty. It seems this guy is loaded. Some Russian oligarch or something. I should google him."

"What's his name?" Emily asked. "I'll look him up now."

"Viktor Gregori. Please tell me he's mega rich, gorgeous and sexy!"

"Well, he is definitely mega rich, but gorgeous and sexy? Well depends what turns you on. He's 66 years old, balding, and kind of dumpy looking. But maybe he'll turn out to be an interesting fuck for you, and he's certainly loaded. Looks like he'll be attentive too. There's a picture here of some young sexy Russian glamour model clinging on to him, diamonds glittering around her neck. The older ones are always the ones who treat you best." She laughed. "Could make a good sugar daddy for you if you play your cards right!"

"Hmmm. We'll see. Anyway I've agreed to his requests, so we'll see what happens." Said Leonora.

----------------------

Leonora checked herself in the mirror. Anne Marie had provided her outfit for the evening, knowing exactly how Viktor would like her to dress. She wore a black pvc demi-bra, her large nipples and areolas poking over the top, and covered with a black sheer blouse so that her half naked tits discretely showed through. Her legs were covered in the tightest pair of black shiny pvc leggings, stretched tantalisingly over her perfect ass. She stood around six foot in her gold glittery sandals, knowing she would probably tower over him. But that was probably what he wanted. She looked like sex on legs.

She peered through the blinds and saw the large black Mercedes waiting outside for her. Time to go. She sexily squeaked her way down the stairs, loving the feel of the tight shiny vinyl encasing her pussy and ass. She could feel herself becoming wet. She thought of his photo and wondered how it would feel when his little grey goatee rubbed against her clit. She squirmed with excitement and giggled.

His security guard opened the rear door for her, and there she saw him inside eagerly waiting for her. He was exactly like his photo, apart from his slightly pock marked red face, probably from too much vodka she thought to herself. She slowly slid her way into the seat next to him, her slippery leggings squeaking against the leather upholstery.

"Ah at last my dear." He drooled, rolling his 'r's the way only Russians can. "You are even more beautiful than your photos." He said, as he immediately pushed his face towards her, opening her mouth with his sloppy tongue, lapping inside her. Their tongues entwined as he snogged her hard, his bristly beard tickling her lips, and at the same time, he stroked between her legs with his hand. "Mmm you feel so good in these." He enthused, squeezing and stroking the vinyl. "You are very beautiful and very sexy." He really would have liked to tear off her pants and fuck her there and then, but that pleasure would have to wait.

His cock was already rock hard, but he wanted to take his time on this sexy specimen of a young woman, and he had already made plans. She was truly delectable, and he intended to eat her completely. Every last inch of her. He couldn't wait to taste that soft hairy pussy and those delicious tits. He was paying a lot of money for this one. She was his for the evening and he intended to take his time on her and enjoy every last morsel.

Finally they came up for air. "It is such a pleasure to meet you Viktor. I too have been looking forward to tonight. Where are you taking me?" She asked.

"We will go to my club first. Drink some champagne, talk, dance, just get to know each other. Then, back to my apartment for the night, where we will play until morning. You know what I have in mind, don't you?" He asked.

"Yes, Anne Marie told me. I am rather excited by the prospect." She told him. "And I can't wait to be fucked by you." She said as she took hold of his cock through his trousers, kissing him with her soft wet lips.

"Good, the feeling is mutual I assure you." He said looking at her lecherously. "We have arrived now."

The chauffer came to her side first and opened the door for her. She exited carefully and Viktor was already at her side, taking her by the hand and leading her through the door. The staff all acknowledged him as they passed through. Her coat was taken and he stood fixated as he surveyed her in the sexy outfit. His eyes were firmly on her nipples then staring her up and down, eyeing her tightly clad crotch. God he wanted to get inside those shiny black pants and fuck her.

The hostess led them to a discreet table, hidden from view from all the other guests. A champagne bottle was chilling in the middle. Viktor indicated for her to sit close to him, and the hostess poured two glasses of champagne, then left them alone.

"I knew you would be perfect for me." He said as he clinked his glass against hers. "I see you enjoy all types of sex, especially oral and anal. Good." He unfastened his fly zipper and pulled out his large cock. "Get down and suck me now." He instructed. "I love to receive and give oral" he told her, "and I'm looking forward to getting my tongue inside that cunt of yours."

She felt her pussy getting wetter as he spoke dirty to her. She carefully bent down in the tight creaky leggings and pushed her soft lips over his cock. She used her tongue on him and slid her wet lips up and down, taking him into the back of her throat. Viktor breathed deeply as she lapped at his uncircumcised head, delicately licking his foreskin with the tip of her tongue before she sucked his whole shaft into her mouth. She was good at what she did and clearly enjoyed it.

He needed to hold back before he came already. He pulled her head up by her hair. She stopped and he leant forward and pushed his tongue into her mouth, at the same time unfastening her blouse so that he could get to her delicious large tits. He opened it wide and pulled down the creaky pvc bra fully so that he could access her beautiful creamy mounds properly. She gasped as he sucked hard on both her nipples.

Viktor was entranced by the softness of her pink areolas and her long hard nipples, which he took fully into his mouth, chewing on them. Absolutely delicious. They were perfect. He squeezed her creamy flesh with his hands and suckled long and hard on her. She gasped as he started to rub her clit through the tight vinyl. She knew she was going to come already. Surprisingly this balding older man really was quite sexy. She found there was often something very sexy about older men enjoying her younger body. She pushed her clit hard against his hand and groaned as she spasmed against him.

"Good girl." He said, holding her crotch tight in the palm of his hand. "I can't wait to get to that delicious hairy pussy. It must be dripping inside those tight pants. You're not wearing any panties are you?"

"No. I did as you asked. And yes, I feel extremely wet in this tight hot vinyl. I feel incredibly sexy. I can't wait for you to fuck me Viktor." She said, looking into his eyes, rubbing his very hard cock. And she meant what she said.

***

"Tell me about yourself" He asked as he sipped his champagne. "How did you become an escort?"

"I left school at eighteen and became a glamour model. As you can probably see, my tits are considered my best assets, so I have always enjoyed flaunting them in front of the camera. But then I discovered how much men wanted them; to enjoy them, to play with them. And then, how much men actually wanted to fuck me. And finally, how much I actually enjoyed being fucked. Young and old. I just love being fucked." She giggled.