Viktor's Fantasies Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Leonora opened her eyes to see Viktor between her legs. He rubbed and stroked her pvc clad legs. kissing all the way down to her ankles, then carefully unstrapping her shoes, he started to kiss and suck on her toes. God it felt good, so sexily calming after the rough treatment she had received by the others. But where had they gone? They were alone now. No noise except for the slurping licking sound of Victor's tongue and lips lapping at her dripping wet pussy. It was time to remove those sexy shiny pants completely now, Viktor thought. Time to get her naked. He took hold of the scissors and carefully started to snip all the way up her right leg, kissing along her leg as he cut, ripping hard as he reached the top. The same with her left leg until he could just peel away the soft, shiny damp pvc until she lay completely naked, apart from the leather restraints and the silver collar around her neck.

Viktor climbed on to her and took hold of her large soft breasts. He lapped and sucked on her nipples. He loved her voluptuous, come fuck me creamy tits, and lay his head between them, burying himself within them. And then he slowly worked his way down to her cunt, opening her up again and fucking her with his tongue, sucking out all her juice. He swallowed it as if he were drinking the best vintage wine. He loved her sweet yet salty taste. His red stretched face was shining from her juices, his beard glistened from her dew. But now it was time to sink his swollen cock into that delicious creamy hole once again. To fill her up and fuck her hard. To explode inside her. His cock throbbed, blue veins prominent, and pre cum starting to drip from his head.

"Time to fill you up with my prick now." He said. "Are you ready to receive my hard cock again?" He asked temptingly.

"Oh yes Viktor." She groaned sleepily. "Make me come again."

He pushed his cock into her accommodating cunt, gently at first. But he was desperate for ever more satisfaction. He needed to fuck this whore hard. He needed her tighter around his cock. He pulled out, and opening her ass with both hands he carefully pushed in, banging her harder and harder until she screamed, her tits bouncing wildly, until finally her cunt tightened, as she orgasmed hard around his cock. He pulled out of her and pushed his cock into her mouth, emptying his sticky white cum down her throat, which she swallowed eagerly.

*****

It was 9am. Viktor and Leonora were in the shower together. He washed the sticky crisp cum out of her hair and slowly soaped and massaged her soft beautiful breasts, pulling on her nipples as he cleaned her. She was so beautiful, so young. It reminded him of how he used to take care of his young niece when she was a virgin of only eighteen. He had looked after her well. He had loved her.

Leonora groaned as Viktor gently rubbed the soap over her, paying particular attention to her newly shaved pussy and ass. He dried her off, then led her back to his bed. Time for one last fuck before she left. He would make use of those splendid tits, and eat her pussy again. Yes, he had really enjoyed his night with her. His evening had gone to perfection and she had played her part well.

He could always rely on Anne Marie to send the perfect girl. He would be in touch with her again shortly to arrange another fantasy evening.