Viktor's Fantasies Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So it was natural progression you see. I was introduced to Anne Marie, and now I earn good money, doing what I enjoy most." She said, stroking his face and kissing him hard, loving the soft sloppiness of the way he kissed, and the tickling of his goatee. She climbed on top of him and rubbed her wet pussy against his hard prick. Her hands were around his neck as they kissed passionately. "But how about you? I read you made your fortune from oil and property. You are married with just one daughter?"

"Yes that is correct. My wife and I lived in Moscow, but we had a house built in England a little while back. She wanted to be close to our daughter and grandchildren who live here.

I was not always rich you know. I came from very humble beginnings, living in a small apartment with my mother in a not so good part of Moscow. I didn't really start to make money until my thirties, and then I met my wife who came from a wealthy family."

"And does she know you like to fuck young whores."

"Of course." He said rolling his 'r's again. "So long as I don't try and fuck her, she is happy for me to fuck who I like. There was a time when of course she enjoyed me fucking her, playing my kinky games with me. She would indulge me. But now, If she can get away with once or twice a year, she is very happy.

However, now that I enjoy having so many other women, more sexy and fitter women, I have no need to bother her. Besides I enjoy sex with younger women so much more than with her. Who wouldn't? And my lovely young ladies are always keen to play my games and satisfy my fantasies." He said, stroking and squeezing her shiny legs. "She is happy to continue living her life of luxury. Mansions, yachts, diamonds, furs, designers. That is all she is interested in. Oh, and of course her family."

They spent the next hour talking and dancing together. He pulled her close to him, rubbing his hands over her tight shiny clad ass, his tongue exploring her mouth. He liked this one. Then again did he ever not like a young sexy woman? It was time he took her home with him. Time to play.

***

His rented apartment was expensively and ostentatiously furnished, as would be expected by someone in his position. He instructed his security guard to leave them, speaking to him in Russian. He closed the door behind him. At last they were alone. Yet more champagne - Cristal. she really was beginning to feel quite light headed, and very very sexy.

"Now we will play my beautiful one." He said, taking her hand and leading her into the enormous master suite. She surveyed the huge four poster bed in front of her, before she felt him wrapping a silk blindfold around her eyes. He tied it tightly then led her to the bed. He gently laid her down, spreading her arms and legs wide before fastening leather restraints to her wrists and legs. Leonora started to breath deeply in anticipation at what he was going to do to her.

And then with scissors he pierced her vinyl pants just above her crotch, then started to started to cut the pvc that clung tightly to her pussy, before taking it in his hands and ripping hard until it tore open wide to reveal her dark hairy pussy. She lay on the bed, helpless, completely vulnerable, her cunt fully exposed to his eyes.

"Mmmm quite beautiful." He said as he surveyed her naked hairy cunt and pink glistening vulva, surrounded by the shiny black pvc. He rubbed his hands slowly up and down her tightly clad legs, squeezing the squeaky soft vinyl until he reached her pussy with his tongue. The plastic felt sexy and delicious and he loved the rustling sound it made, especially when he cut and tore it open. He couldn't wait for more. His cock was twitching at the thought of what he was going to do to this young woman.

They both groaned as he lapped and sucked her clitoris. She squirmed beneath him as he buried his nose into her silky hairy snatch and inhaled her perfume. He loved soft hairy pussy and kissed it all over.

But his real passion was to shave women. He loved the control he felt as he removed part of their womanhood, and the pure vulnerability and nakedness of them when they were stripped of their beautiful soft hair. It always took him back to that special night he had stood and watched his mother. He was desperate to remove Leonora's, but he would enjoy her beautiful bush first while she was still in possession of it.

He stripped off his clothes and rubbed his hard cock against her soft dark down, towards her dripping pussy, and up and down the deliciously slippery shiny pvc. She felt so good. He wanted to push his prick inside her now but it was too soon, and besides, she would need to be shaved first. He pushed his head between her legs and opened up her dripping wet slit, pushing his tongue inside her. They both groaned as he drank her sex juices. She writhed underneath him, the tight pvc squeaking and creaking as she moved under his soft sloppy sensuous tongue, her tits rising up and down as she enjoyed his delicious attentions. His cock was hard as rock. He rubbed it with his fingers.

He rested his face on her beautiful silky rug and stroked with his fingers, then kissed it all over. It was almost a shame to remove it, but he always derived such huge sexual pleasure from the thrill of the actual act. He placed his hands on the top of her vinyl clad legs, squeezing them sensuously in his hands, listening to the sexy squeaky sound as he licked and sucked on her clit. She groaned in ecstasy.

"Oh Viktor that feels so good. Don't stop." she begged him. " I want to come all over your tongue."

He groaned and holding her legs firmly, he pushed his soft tongue against her as she rocked back and forth until she was gasping from the orgasm that ripped through her. Her juices squirting over his face.

"Oh you sexy little bitch." He said as he lasciviously licked her delicious juices up from around his lips. "And now it is time." He said as he headed towards the bathroom. She heard him return. He took the scissors in his hand and then she was aware of him trimming her pubic hair before shaving it off.

"Now, spread your legs very wide." He instructed. He stretched the torn pvc wide before lathering soap onto her pubic area. And then he produced the cut throat razor. He started to draw it across her furry snatch, carefully scraping her hair away with every stroke.

"Be careful you don't cut me, won't you." She asked.

"Don't worry, I am very experienced at this. I have shaved many women's pussies before yours."

She groaned at the thought of all the naked women he had stripped of hair and no doubt fucked them after. She felt so turned on and started to squirm as she felt the sharp blade scrape across her.

"Keep still. I am removing the hair underneath now. It's important you don't move."

He pushed her legs wider and took hold of her labia, carefully scraping around each side. Then there was a loud tearing sound as he ripped the pvc open further to reveal her ass hole. She felt the soap lathered around her hole and then the stroke of the blade. Oh God this was so sensuous, she thought.

He adored his work. He so lovingly and carefully scraped away the dark hair. Admiring the clean naked flesh beneath. He couldn't wait to kiss it all over. Every so often he would stand back to see the difference he was making. He loved how vulnerable she looked. Her shiny black pants ripped open, revealing her naked flesh and her glistening pink vulva. She looked so damned sexy and he felt so fucking horny. He stroked his hard cock, occasionally rubbing it against her slippery soapy clit, then down her shiny legs.

Eventually she heard him go to the bathroom again before returning with soft damp flannels to clean her up. He gently cleaned her pussy and ass, then casting the cloths aside, he nibbled on her beautiful manicured toes before kissing all the way down her soft shiny legs, slowly working his way to her pussy where he gently kissed her pubic area all over. Soft, gentle kisses. until he reached her clit, and pulling back her hood to reveal her clit fully, he took her hard nub into his mouth and sucked gently. She groaned at the feel of his tickly beard brushing against her. She could feel him so much better now. It was so sexy and delicious, his soft slavering tongue gently licking her out.

Now that her cunt was completely naked and hairless he thought she looked even more beautiful than ever. He had created her naked beauty and now he would take a hold of it and fuck it.

He opened up her moist pink lips and pushed in his fingers. She squelched as he pushed in and out. "Oh God Viktor. Fuck me now. I want you to fuck me hard." She told him. "I feel so naked and sexy." His tongue felt even more sensuous than before, and she was conscious of the cool air around her pussy.

He stroked his cock then started to push into her. She gasped as she felt his whole length fully inside her.

He groaned as he pushed into her warm wet cavern. She felt so gorgeous, tightly wrapped around his cock. He held on to her sexy soft shiny legs and pushed in and out, harder and harder. She felt so fucking tight, wet and delicious against his eager cock.

He was pleased how his hard prick was performing. Something he could not have done without the extra help from his little blue tablets. But with them, he knew he would be able to perform all night. He planned to make full use of this beauty and give her a night like no other. He would show her exactly how Russian men fucked their women.

-------------------------------

Leonora was aware of men's voices in the hallway. Viktor abruptly pulled away from her. She wanted to move but she was firmly tethered to the bed. She heard raised voices, shouting in Russian. What was going on? She didn't like the sound of it. Loud scuffles. The door was thrown open wide. Her blindfold had become looser and she could just about see out of it along the bottom edge. Viktor was naked and two men were dragging him towards a chair. She felt scared. Really scared.

They were still shouting at him in Russian as they threw him into the chair and held a knife to his throat. Oh my god, she thought. They're going to kill him. And maybe me. Her heart was pounding. She saw one of them come towards her. He pulled off the blindfold.

"Well well. What little beauty do we have here then? And what has naughty Viktor been doing to you?" He said, surveying her pink naked pussy. He ran his hand between her legs. "Mmm I love freshly shaved pussy." She flinched as he pushed two of his fingers inside her before licking off her juices. "I can't wait to eat it." He said laughing, and turned to the other four men, speaking in Russian. Viktor tried to stand, but the largest of the men held him down and pushed the knife towards his throat.

"Where is the money and the jewellery Viktor?" He asked. "This is your last chance to save her."

"I've told you already. I don't keep it here. I swear to you Vladimir. Leave her alone." He begged.

Now she was really worried. What would they do to her?

"Viktor please. If you've got what they want, give it to them before they kill us both." She begged him.

"Don't worry bitch. We're not going to kill you. Not yet anyway. We have better use for you than that." One of the hefty Russians told her as he started to remove his shirt, then his pants. He stripped off his underpants revealing his huge erect prick.

"You can start with this whore. Open your mouth!" He instructed, as he straddled her face before thrusting his cock into her mouth. She gagged as he hit the back of her throat. She could smell the strong odour of sweat from his clammy balls as they smacked into her face. He fucked her mouth back and forth with his large member before eventually pulling out and moving down her body. There was a loud tearing sound as he ripped open her sheer blouse to reveal her tits.

"Mmmm. Very nice! Pass me a knife Devid. Let's remove this. " He said as he pulled on her vinyl bra. He held the knife underneath and made a clean slice to free her tits from their restraint, then laying on top of her he grabbed her soft large mammaries with both hands and sucked and chewed them.

Devid pushed him off and grabbed one himself. Both men lay on top of her sucking hard on her nipples. This was a strange and scary situation she found herself in, but perversely she was enjoying it. She enjoyed being ravaged by the two thugs. Her huge tits heaved up and down as the men sucked and bit into them. Her sex juices were flowing. And now she felt one of the others pushing her legs wider and opening her up as he fucked her with his tongue. In and out, in and out, she felt the point of his tongue in her opening. She breathed deeply. She knew she was close to coming, she couldn't hold back. And then she sprayed her cum all over his face.

"You fucking dirty little whore." Luka said, then shouted in Russian. They all laughed. He headed over to Viktor. "See what your dirty whore has done to me." He said, bending down to him. "Clean me up. Lick it off my face." He instructed. "Lick off all her sex juice."

Leonora could see Viktor lapping up her cum from the huge man's face. All the time stroking his erect cock in his hand. This was weird. Viktor looked as if he was enjoying all this too. The Russian pushed him back into his seat, where he continued to rub his cock. "Don't move or you're both dead!" He shouted before heading back to Leonora.

He grabbed hold of her shiny pvc clad legs and lifted them high so he could get to her ass hole, then started to lick. She squirmed as she felt his tongue. Her tits were beginning to feel sore from all the chewing and sucking, but now they stopped and headed towards Luca at the bottom of the bed.

"I want to fuck her cunt now." Devid said, moving Luca aside before opening her up with his fingers, then roughly pushing them inside her. Leonora gasped as she felt him pushing in and out of her. Two, three, four fingers then his whole hand. Her cunt slurped as he pummelled her. She groaned. He withdrew and took his dripping hand to Viktor who licked and sucked his fingers. He loved pussy juice. He was enjoying every minute of this. And then Devid held her legs wide before entering her with his large hard cock. She gasped as she felt him fucking her hard, hitting her deep inside with his prick.

They all started talking in Russian, before unfastening her restraints. She shook her arms which were now feeling numb, and then they took hold of her and stripped off her blouse and bra so that her breasts were completely naked.

Luca produced a silver metal collar and chain and locked it around her neck, then pulled her to the edge of the bed, pushing her on to it. "Kneel." He bellowed. Her huge tits swung beneath her and her ass was in the air. They took turns to smack and squeeze her ass before there was a loud ripping sound as the pvc was torn in half so that her buttocks were completely exposed.

Devid opened up her flowery hole and started to lick before pushing in a finger, two, then three. Pushing in and out, she groaned. Luca angled himself underneath her so that he could get hold of her magnificent tits. He stretched her nipples out and squeezed them hard before taking them into his mouth to suck on. Leonora groaned as they pleasured all her bits. But then they turned her onto her back and fastened the chain to the headboard. There was another loud creaking, ripping sound as Vladimir tore the front of her vinyl leggings in two. They were now completely in two halves. He lifted her legs high and licked and sucked all the way round from her clit to her ass.

He now lay on the bed next to her. "Put her on top of me." He instructed Luca. He lifted her on top of him spreading her legs so that Vladimir could push his hard cock straight into her ass. She screamed as he roughly entered her.

"You want to fuck her too you horny old man, don't you?" Luca asked Viktor.

"Yeah, I need to fuck that wet pussy and ass now." He said as he frantically pumped his cock. He was throbbing. His cock looked shiny and rock hard, his blue veins visibly enlarged. He was desperate to get inside that freshly shaved cunt again.

Luca held him down. "Wait your turn!" He shouted at him. Viktor was loving the anticipation; the performance unfolding in front of him. He loved watching his women taken by other men. Ravished. Restrained. He couldn't wait to join in.

Leonora was rubbing her clit while Vladimir pumped her ass and Devid sucked on her tits. Then she saw Luca dragging Viktor towards her. "Get on top of her now and fuck her." He instructed.

Leonora could see him slavering as he mounted her. He pulled open her juicy pussy lips and pushed his hard prick inside her slurping pussy. It felt so gorgeously moist and tight on his cock as he thrust in and out of her. She felt it too, and screamed and shuddered as she orgasmed around both large pricks inside both her holes. It was all too much for Viktor and he shook violently as he pumped copious amounts of his milky semen inside her. Luca pulled him off and tied him to the chair. Then heading back towards her he unfastened his zipper to allow his bulging prick to spring out. He pushed in and out of her dripping cunt, while Vladimir continued to fuck her ass.

"Let's move things to the lounge." Luca said. Then shouting to each other in Russian they took Leonora by the chain and roughly pulled her along. "Bring him too." He said, pointing to Viktor. They grabbed hold of him and pushed him into the room, a knife at his back. He was thrown into a chair and tied.

Leonora was pushed onto her tits on the long cream leather chaise. "Hold your ankles." Luca instructed, then pulled on her chain, fastening it around her ankles so her head was upright and fastened to them. Her huge tits stood to attention in front of her. Leonora felt the metal collar digging into her neck. She was far from comfortable. Then Devid came around to her face, and opening her lips he thrust in his huge cock, at the same time grabbing hold of her nipples and pulling hard on them as if he were milking her. He groaned as he fucked her mouth hard.

Luca headed to her rear and pushed open her legs and pulled the vinyl out of the way so that her ass was completely uncovered. He pulled open her hole and spat into it before pushing his cock in hard. She bit down on Devid's prick as he roughly pushed in.

"Aaagh you fucking bitch!" Devid screamed at her, withdrawing his cock. He pulled her by her hair and smacked her face and tits. "Be more careful next time." He said pulling her head back and shoving his cock into her mouth hard again until she gagged. Meanwhile Luca continued to pound her ass hard. Her face was stinging from Devid's hard smack, and the chain was pulling tight around her neck. She felt like she was their slave, but somehow she was enjoying it. And then before long they were coming all over her. Spraying their sticky white semen over her back, into her hair, down her throat. She swallowed hard as the salty liquid trickled down her throat.

Viktor sat tied in the chair, watching intently. He was groaning and stroking his erect cock as he watched the real life porn movie acted out in front of him. God he was enjoying all this, and he couldn't wait for his chance to fuck her again. His cock was hard as rock once more. He wanted to poke it deep inside her. He called out in Russian to Luca, who turned round to listen to him.

Speaking with the others they started to unfasten the chain around her ankles. Leonora felt so stiff, she lay flat on the couch trying to loosen up. And then they were pulling her off and once again dragging her by her hair and chain, back into the bedroom. They spread her legs open and fastened her ankles and wrists to the bed once more. She was becoming very tired, her energy was draining. Her eyes began to close until she became aware of her pussy being licked. Long soft sloppy licks as her cunt lips were parted, then delicious suction on her clit. She began to groan and writhe around. Her sex juices were flowing again.