Viktor's Fantasies Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well Lucian you have surpassed yourself. I thank you for your gift. And you must enjoy yourself this evening too, so I am sure young Tina here will be very keen to entertain you."

She smiled enthusiastically. "Definitely." She said as she put her arms around his neck and started to kiss him. Lucian was drop dead gorgeous and she knew how wealthy he was. But she had also heard dark stories about him and wondered if they were true. Natas spelt backwards was of course Satan. Well, whatever, she wanted to be fucked by him.

"Vladimir" Viktor called. He immediately stopped sucking the tits of a gorgeous red head and came towards him.

"Yes sir?"

"Take these two whores down to my dungeon and tie them to the bed for me. I will attend to them both very shortly." He told him.

--------------------------------

Viktor spent ten minutes saying goodbye to all his guests. He knew he wouldn't get to see them again once he was engrossed with the twins. He drank the last of his champagne, accompanied by two of his blue pills. He had double work to do this evening! He headed down to his basement dungeon and opened the door. Vladimir had already strapped the girls to the large leather bed and placed leather collars and chains around their necks to keep them in place. They couldn't move an inch. Viktor's cock hardened when he saw them both firmly fastened and restrained.

"Well ladies what are we going to do with both of you?" He asked. They giggled.

He crawled on to Harper first and started to kiss her, squeezing and stroking the sexy pvc of her body suit. He could see there was a heart shaped panel fixed with snappers over her breasts, and slowly started to unfasten it, pulling at the squeaky vinyl until it finally came away revealing her wonderful naked tits. Fuck they were huge. Perfectly formed, enhanced, inflated tits, the size of beach balls. Her gorgeous bubblegum pink nipples pointing skywards. He lay on top of her and pushed them together as far as they would move and licked them all over with his sloppy tongue, paying particular attention to her perfect nipples before sucking them deep into his mouth.

He then headed to Harper and did the same, slowly unfastening the snappers of the panel then licking and sucking her. He lay between the twins going from one to the other. What a treat to have two lots of such amazing tits to play with!

"That feels so good, Viktor." Said Harper. "And if you open us up below, you will see we have a little treat for you." She told him.

Their legs were spread wide. He took hold of the snappers on Harper's crotch and ripped it open. He spread the pvc open wide above her pussy to reveal a delicate bright red heart of dyed pubic hair. He eagerly bent down to gently kiss it all over then started to lick her delicious pussy. Her cunt lips had been surgically removed along with most of the hood covering her clit. Everything was on full display including a silver ring that pierced behind her gorgeous pink clitoris. How delicious! He took it in his mouth and sucked on it while she gasped.

And now the same with Ava. He ripped open her crotch to find she too had a heart and identical pussy. These twins were the same in every way. He bent down to kiss them and lasciviously traced around their beautiful soft pussy hair hearts with his tongue, stroking them with his fingers.

"So what will you do with our heart snatches Viktor? We grew them specially for you." Said Ava.

"I think you probably know the answer to that ladies. I will have to remove them. I need to shave you clean so that I can eat you properly and fuck you properly." He told them.

"Mmm that sounds good Viktor. We want you to shave us. Shave all our pretty hair off." They told him as they squirmed around on the bed.

Viktor stripped off his clothing then took the cut throat razor from a table. He went to the bathroom to get soap and flannels, and lathering it up he covered their hairy patches with it, then spreading Ava's legs wider he started to shave her, slowly and carefully. As usual, absorbed in his task, standing back to admire his work as her pretty red heart gradually disappeared. He shaved easily around her pussy. There were no obstructions. He loved looking at her cunt opening and stretched it open wide with his fingers before bending down to sink his tongue inside her glistening slit. She groaned as he fucked her with it, before moving on to Harper.

Once again he shaved her hair away until all the gorgeous red heart had gone, then scraped a little underneath before pulling on the clit ring and taking her swollen nub in his mouth, licking and sucking her as she groaned, his grey goatee tickling her cunt.

"Give us your cock Viktor." They both begged.

He straddled Ava's face first, pushing his hard prick through her soft swollen lips, deep into her mouth and down her throat. She gagged as he fucked her, unable to move her head with the chain holding her in place. And then he pulled out and moved down her body to suck on her tits, his chest rubbing against the soft slippery pvc which squeaked and rustled deliciously beneath his naked skin. He squirmed around on top of her while she moved her thighs together, trapping his hard cock between her creaking vinyl boots. He groaned at the sexy deliciousness of her shiny legs wrapped around his prick.

And then his cock was inside Harper's soft warm mouth, fucking the back of her throat. He headed down her body too, this time facing the other way, his cock between her tits while his mouth was on her pussy, licking and nibbling as he lay naked on her sexy pvc body.

Finally he stood at the bottom of the bed and knelt so that he could easily eat their pussies, Licking, spitting, sucking, lavishing his tongue all over them. Harper was the first to come, her juices squirting over his face, soon followed by Ava. His face was dripping. He licked as much off as he could before wiping himself with a flannel.

But now he wanted to fuck them both. He took hold of Ava's legs and thrust his cock into her pink glistening, slurping open hole; fucking her hard, in and out faster and faster. Then he moved to Harper, back and forth harder and harder. He went between the two of them, on the verge of exploding.

The door suddenly burst open.

***

He turned to see Vladimir with five other men. "Stop immediately Viktor! We have been advised these girls are American spies working for the US Government and have come to torture them to find out what information they have stolen about your businesses and dealings in Russia. Sit over there while we interrogate them."

"What rubbish is this?" asked Ava.

"We are not spies." Said Harper.

"Shut up whores! We will see what you have to say when we finish with you." He hissed at her.

"This is ridiculous Vladimir." Said Viktor. Stop this!" He said.

"Sir, please do as you're told. Sit over there. We have a security situation here." Viktor continued to protest. "Tie him up Luka."

He grabbed hold of Viktor and sat him on a chair and tied rope around him to restrain him.

And then they headed towards the girls. "Hang them up by the chains." Vladimir instructed.

They unfastened the girls from the bed and pulled them by the chains around their necks, towards the long chains hanging from the ceiling.

"Let us go! We're not fucking spies." Ava screamed. They both struggled as the men pulled them, but the chain tightened around their necks.

"Just be quiet and stop struggling." Said Vladimir. "It will be easier for you."

Two men took hold of Ava and fixed chains around her ankles and wrists, and the same with Harper, before fixing the chains around their necks to the ceiling. Every time they moved or struggled the chain would tighten.

Viktor watched intently at what was happening to the two large breasted whores. Their melon sized tits tantalisingly on display, the black pvc shining sexily in the dim lighting and the sexy sound of the vinyl creaking each time they moved. He was more than turned on. His hands were tied in front if him. He reached for his erect cock while he watched them and started to pump at it.

The men sucked on their tits. "Mmm delicious." The girls flinched as four of them were licking and sucking each of their huge tits.

"Ok enough." Said Vladimir. "We need to find out what they know first. You'll get to fuck them after." He told them.

He grabbed hold of a spanker. "What information have you stolen?"

"Nothing!"

Whack, whack, whack! Across the twins' nipples. Again. Whack, whack whack! Again and again.

"We know nothing, we are innocent." They screamed. Their tits now had pink marks across them.

"Fetch the screws."

They started to fix the screws on to their nipples. Tighter and tighter. The girls groaned.

"So?" Asked Vladimir.

"We're innocent!"

"Tighten them more."

Their nipples were now stretching large and long into the clear perspex. The turning screw had reached the end of the thread. The girls breathed deeply with the deliciously sexy pain.

And now the men were pulling the chains attached to their ankles, lifting their legs up high. Vladimir pulled the pvc of their body suits away from their pussies, so that their wet pink holes were displayed. He attached a small chain to each of their clit rings and started to pull on them while sucking their clits. The girls groaned and screamed as he worked on them. He opened their gorgeous pink holes wide before pushing his tongue in and fucking each one with it. He loved that their labia and hood had been removed and licked the whole of their pink cunts lasciviously. They were close to coming.

Viktor frantically stroked his cock. "Let me out of here, I want to fuck them both!" He shouted.

"You'll have to wait your turn Sir. We haven't finished questioning them yet." Said Vladimir.

And taking the spanker again he smacked it across their clits. Whack whack whack! Again and again. They screamed.

"Well?"

'We've told you. We're innocent. We know nothing." They told him.

"Well then, you will be fucked by all of us." He said as he unfastened his fly. His hard cock sprang out as he headed towards Harper, and prising her hole open wide with his fingers he pushed his huge prick inside her, fucking her hard as she groaned and screamed.

Luka was doing the same to Ava. Holding her squeaky pvc boots tightly while he fucked back and forth. All the men took their turns with them, the girls' juices dripping to the floor. Viktor was becoming desperate. He would come in his hand soon if he couldn't get to them.

"For fuck's sake let me fuck them now. I'll shoot my load if you don't let me have them!" He shouted.

"Luka unfastened him and he immediately headed to Harper. Fuck she looked delicious. "Remove the screws now." He instructed.

The girls screamed with the sudden pain as the screws were removed. Their nipples were huge now. He took them into his mouth sucking and chewing on their thick, long nibs. He bent down to her pussy, licking her glistening pink cunt, spooning her juices out of her hole with his tongue, his hands squeezing and rubbing the squeaky pvc of her body suit. He had to fuck her now. He widened her hole with his fingers then thrust his prick inside her hard. Back and forth quicker and quicker, her huge tits bouncing in front of his face, the sexy shiny pvc shining in the light. Fuck it was all so sexy and just all too much, his cock exploded, his cum endlessly pumping into her. He shuddered hard as his orgasm ripped through him, finally pulling his cock from her and allowing his thick white cum to spill to the ground.

Vladimir had been fucking Ava and now his cum pooled over the floor too. The ground was now covered with white semen and sex juices.

"So whores have you anything to tell me yet, or do we continue?" Asked Vladimir.

"Nothing to tell you." they said.

"Ok take them down and take them to the metal harnesses over there." He instructed his men.

***

"Kneel down!" Vladimir instructed.

They both knelt down as the men fixed their ankles to the metal spreader bar. Their wrists were fastened to the front of the frame and their collar chain to the middle of it. Their huge tits hanging beneath them

"What are you going to do to us?" Asked Ava.

"Shut up whore. If you simply told us the truth, we wouldn't need to torture you. "It's your last chance to tell the truth."

"There's nothing to tell!" Shouted Harper. One of the men crawled beneath her sucking on her tits and nipples, then fixing large clover clamps to her swollen nipples. She screamed with the sudden pain. He then moved on to Ava's tits who screamed too.

Then ball gags were fixed around their mouths. And now they were fixing clamps on to their exposed clits. Muffled screams came from their gags. The pvc covering their asses was lifted up and a large oiled dildo was pushed into each of their puckered ass holes. Once again there were muffled screams.

Viktor stood watching stroking his cock. He was already hard again.

"They won't talk will they." Fuck their asses. All of you." He told his men.

One by one they opened their asses and pushed their cocks hard into them. Harder and harder, faster and faster until they all exploded over the shiny black pvc that covered their backs. Viktor frantically stroked his cock up and down. He would soon be ready to fuck them again.

He straddled Ava first and rubbed the gloopy cum all over the shiny plastic before rubbing his cock in it. It felt so good. "Give me a knife." He told Vladimir.

He handed him a large black handled sharp knife. He pierced the soft pvc at the collar and started to rip the serrated edge of the very sharp knife downwards. Ava heard a loud tearing sound of the groaning slippery plastic ripping apart as he tore it open. Viktor groaned. He loved to rip the whores' sexy outfits apart. He had always loved the erotic splitting sound as the pvc ripped open. He spread it wide to reveal her naked back and started to kiss and lick along her spine, whilst squeezing the soft torn pvc. He gradually reached her ass hole and licked all around her puckered rim. He really wanted to fuck it, but he needed to attend to Harper first.

Once again he inserted the knife into the pvc and started to rip at it, but this time he took hold of it in his hands and wrenched it apart, until the stretching groaning vinyl finally gave way. He spread it wide over her back and kissed and licked her until he reached her flowery little hole, opening her up with his thumbs and pushing in his tongue,

"Mmmm you're both so fucking delicious." He said. "I'll get rid of my men shortly so I can fuck both of you in private." But he just needed to have a little 'dip' first!

He angled himself so that he could get his cock into her ass, spitting into it before he pushed in. Her muffled screams could be heard as he fucked her back and forth, pulling on her collar so it tightened around her neck and clinging with his other hand to the pvc to keep him in place, her vinyl boots squeaking erotically as her knees rubbed against the floor.

He pulled out of Harper and headed back to Ava and repeated his fucking again. She groaned as he fucked her ass hard, before finally pulling out of her.

"They clearly know nothing." Vladimir told him in Russian.

"I told you. Free them now and tie their wrists to the bed." He instructed.

The men did as they had been told, and finally left Viktor alone with them.

***

He looked at them lying tethered to the bed. The gag still in their mouths, and clamps still in place. Ripped pvc and vinyl boots. They were a deliciously hot picture of two ravished women. Time to remove everything.

He went towards them both and slowly removed the clips from their nipples which were now quite squashed and blue in colour. He sucked them into his mouth, chewing on them while they groaned. And then he removed the clit clamps, licking and sucking on their enlarged sensitive pink nubs. "Oh God you girls are so delicious." He said, then finally removed the gags from their mouths.

"Oh Viktor, we need to be fucked by you." They said.

"Shortly. Did you enjoy that, the torture, my men fucking you."

"Oh yes. We want more." They told him. He climbed on to both of them, licking, sucking, all over their bodies; their creamy breasts, their beautiful shaved pussies. He couldn't get enough. He sank his throbbing cock deep into their mouths. No, not yet, he pulled out.

He ran his hands over the sexy shiny pvc, pulling at it, making it squeak. Then he started to unzip their sleeves. "Time to get you both naked." He said as he unfastened their restraints and the chains from their necks. He slowly pulled their torn suits from their bodies, the hot sweaty ripped plastic groaning as he he wrenched it from them. He tossed it aside, admiring their gorgeous naked bodies. Just their boots remained. He spread their legs wide and ate their dripping wet pussies.

"Now pleasure me while I pleasure you." He told them.

Ava straddled his face with her beautiful pink glistening pussy. He opened her hole and fucked her with his tongue. Harper was sucking his prick. Licking it, nibbling on it, dipping her tongue in his hole.

"Oh yeah babies. I'm close to coming again." He told them. "Kneel for me. I want your asses now."

They both obliged so that he could fuck them hard like dogs. He climbed over them and straddling Ava first he pushed into her hard then going from one to the other as they groaned and screamed, feeling his rigid member deep inside their asses. Finally he felt the throbbing in his cock, the pounding in his head. He pulled out and sprayed his cum over both their backs. Groaning loudly and shuddering as he emptied his creamy load all over them.

---------------------------------

"Oh Viktor, we so enjoyed our night with you. Your games were so much fun." The girls drooled in their American accents. It was now lunchtime and they were both dressed in identical black pvc catsuits. Viktor's cock was stirring again. He had already fucked them once this morning, but seeing them dressed like this was sending him over the edge.

"I'm glad you sexy girls enjoyed yourselves. We could always go back to my sex room again." He suggested, wanting to rip those suits off them, stroking his hands up and down both of them, squeezing the tight vinyl.

"Sorry Viktor. No time now. Lucian will be here in a minute." Said Harper.

Viktor was disappointed, but knew that Lucian had given him a fantastic birthday present for the night.

He appeared at the door to collect them. "So, how was your night Viktor? was my gift a good choice for you?" He asked.

"One of the best presents ever." He told him. "I shall make a point of seeing them both when I'm next In New York." He said as he kissed them both sloppily with his tongue.

Lucian took hold of both girls, they cuddled up to him. 'Oh, by the way, Tina from Essex was amazing too. She'll do anything for you." He said. "In fact I brought her with me."

Tina stepped through the door wearing a shiny black catsuit, identical to the twins.

"Hiya Vik." She said. "What'd ya fancy doin?" She asked.

"Aahh Tina, lovely to see you again. Come with me to my special room. There's some games I'd quite like to play with you." He told her, squeezing her vinyl clad body, his erection visibly poking hard through his pants.

---------------------------

12