Viktor's Fantasies Pt. 06

Story Info
Viktor introduces Stasia to kink & anal.
9k words
4.82
4.5k
5
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank those of you who have enjoyed my Viktor series for voting positively. Also for any comments made either publicly or privately - please keep them coming!

My following story is purely a work of sexual fantasy and is complete fiction. The names of my characters are all fictitious and do not represent anyone living or deceased.

***

Viktor is a highly sexed older man who loves sexy blondes with enormous tits. He loves to indulge his fetishes of pussy shaving and dressing his women in sexy black pvc before quite literally tearing it off them. He enjoys seeing his women restrained and fucked by others too.

Viktor's life was influenced as an older teenager by his mother, as can be read in earlier chapters. Please be aware that it contains details of their short incestuous relationship.

---------------------------------

Viktor was not happy about Anastasia returning to her down town apartment. He wanted to be able to visit her regularly, but it was impossible where she lived. His limo waiting outside for him was incongruous.

"We need to move you from here." He told her. I have found the most perfect apartment in the very best part of Moscow."

"Will you be moving in with me?" She asked.

"As much as I would love that my darling, it is sadly not possible. Magda would be very unhappy about it. You will become my official mistress, and I promise I will take great care of you." He said as he kissed her passionately. She didn't really care. Truthfully she wanted to be on her own. She didn't want an old man snoring next to her night after night. She wanted the freedom, and now she was getting the luxury she desired. Everything was going to plan.

***

She had been living in her luxurious apartment for four months now. She had now turned nineteen and it was nearly six months since Viktor had first screwed her. Her modelling career was more than successful. She was the talk of Moscow after the almost nude photos of her wearing just diamonds appeared on the cover of one of the top men's magazines, and had been voted Moscow's sexiest woman. Many rich men were desperate to meet her.

However it was an acknowledged fact that she was the young mistress of Viktor Gregori, the billionaire oligarch. He was envied by numerous jealous men who simply couldn't get near her, and was always seen on his arm everywhere he went. She was constantly seen next to him pouting her lips, displaying her tantalisingly delicious breasts in the sexiest of outfits, and generally dripping with diamonds. She was also admired by many young Russian women for her success and beauty, and now had a huge following on social media. She was definitely becoming a darling of Moscow.

***

"Your sister is on the phone Sir. She says it's extremely important." His secretary announced.

Viktor sat at his enormous desk, "Ok put her through." He said, wondering what could be so important.

"What the bloody hell are you up to Viktor? It's bad enough you have managed to get your niece involved in such a lurid career, but now they're saying she's your mistress? You've got to be kidding me. You and my daughter having a relationship together?" She bellowed at him. "That's just sick and it has to stop."

"Calm down Melania. We are not in a sexual relationship." He lied. "I merely take care of her as any caring uncle would, and it is good for her career to be seen with me."

"But you both look too close in some of those photos."

"Melania, I can assure you nothing is going on. You can trust me. I wouldn't lay a finger on her. Its all an act for the paps." He lied. "Speak with her yourself. She'll tell you it's all an act for publicity. Look, Stasia has done so well with her career. I know its not what you would have chosen, but now she is extremely successful and well known. She could probably give up the modelling soon and move on to something else now she is established."

"Well, I hope she does. I don't like seeing her posing naked all over the internet and magazines. And I don't like the suggestion that she's her uncle's mistress."

"Don't worry. I'll take good care of her and make sure she's ok. Just relax. She's fine. I'd better go, I'm really busy." He lied again before putting the phone down. Fuck! He immediately phoned Anastasia to tell her about the call.

His secretary put the phone down after listening to his conversation with Melania. She knew he was lying. She had seen the two of them together in his office once. He had been kissing Anastasia passionately before she saw him unbuttoning her blouse and kissing her breasts. It had made her feel quite sick that this old man was taking advantage of his young niece.

God only knew how far their relationship had progressed. She had seen them loved up in photos together, and as for her posing all over the place showing her naked body, those huge tits, well it just wasn't right. It was disgusting so see this old man slobbering over such a sexy young woman who happened to be his niece. If he didn't finish it soon, she would do something about it. His poor wife and family didn't deserve this.

------------------------------

It would soon be Viktor's 60th birthday. He didn't want a party this time though. He just wanted to spend the night with Anastasia. They had been fucking a while now and he loved her so much. He would often think of his mother when he was with her, remembering those sexy days that started his fantasies and fetishes. He was beginning to miss that side of sex and knew he needed to move on with Stasia soon. Vanilla was getting a little samey now. He needed more from her and he hoped she would participate in his games with him.

"What can I get you for your birthday uncle? It's so difficult to buy something for someone who has everything. I want it to be something really special." She told him.

"I need nothing my love, but there is something very special that only you can give to me." She looked interested. "I want so much more from you. I want you and I to have the hottest horniest sex together. Not just vanilla love making, but pure unadulterated hot, hot sex. I want to fuck you hard Stasia and I want you to enjoy it and beg for more when you experience my complete lust for you and your incredible body. Experience my kinks and fantasies with me Stasia, that's what I truly want."

This came as no surprise to her as she had heard rumours of his sexual desires. "Wow, you've sold it to me Uncle. My panties are already soaking wet. I want to be fucked like that." She said and kissed him passionately.

***

Viktor had lunch with his wife and daughter.

"Happy Birthday Daddy." She said raising a glass of champagne. "How does it feel to be sixty?"

"Hmmm. Don't remind me." He said.

They all sat at his usual table in his restaurant. The staff were quite surprised to see him with his family. They had gotten used to seeing him with only Anastasia as of late.

They ate a light meal together and Viktor opened his cards and presents. He was longing to get away. He was so excited about his evening with Anastasia. He had it all planned out and he was looking forward to taking their relationship to the next level.

He declined more champagne. "Daddy you're not drinking much on your birthday." Said Sofia.

"I guess he's saving himself for the evening." His wife commented sarcastically. "I suppose you're spending it with that little whore of yours are you?" She asked.

"She is not a whore. She is a successful model and it's not your business what I am doing."

"Actually, as your wife I think it is my business. I think it's my business who you are fucking." She said. She was not normally interested in who he fucked but this one was different. She was incredibly young, sexy and beautiful and it was the first time he had actually set up one of his little tarts as a mistress. Magda was jealous and was beginning to feel threatened. Anastasia even sported a huge pink diamond on her wedding finger. He hadn't bought her diamonds in years.

"Oh daddy, she's so young. Younger than me. Its obvious she is only after your money. Poor mummy loves you. You shouldn't do this to her. Now you are sixty you should consider acting your age and get rid of her. The two of you look ridiculous together." His daughter lectured.

"So you think I'm past it now do you? You would have me sitting at home with my slippers on watching tv, doing some gardening, playing with the grandkids? Well let me tell you young lady, that is not me! I am a highly sexed man who likes to fuck. I like wet pussy, I like tits, I enjoy fucking young sexy women and I will not be getting rid of her, and in fact I am leaving right now to go to her." He said as he got up and slammed his napkin on the table before walking away.

Sofia and Magda were completely shocked. This was the trouble when men reached a certain age. They invariably turned into lecherous old men dosed up to the eye balls with Viagra, leering over sexy younger women. The two of them sat silently and just shook their heads at each other.

***

It was too early to collect Anastasia so he headed to the office, wondering if 'the' package would have been delivered yet.

Earlier in the day, Anastasia had answered the door to a sexy lady dressed in tight latex with bags in her hands. "A gift from Mr Gregori for you." She said as she handed her the bags. "I hope you have a wonderful sexy time together on his birthday." She said. Stasia thanked her then rushed to her bedroom to see what Viktor had sent her.

The first bag contained almost thigh high black vinyl boots, then there was a full length shiny black pvc catsuit and cat mask to cover her eyes. In another bag was oil, dildos, vibrators and a shiny silver butt plug. Oh my God, he certainly meant it when he said they would have the hottest sex ever. She felt so turned on when she held the soft squeaky catsuit up against her. She couldn't wait for the evening.

***

Anastasia showered and readied herself before Viktor arrived to take her to one of his clubs.

She was pulling on the catsuit which was groaning and squeaking as she tried to get it on. Not an easy task. There was no zipper on it, just snappers down the front that fastened just below her tummy. She finally got it on and fastened it tightly over her huge boobs, the shiny material straining deliciously over her tits. She straightened the arms and her legs, then stepped into the boots and fastened them up almost to her thighs. Oh my god they were so high it took a little while to get used to walking in them. She stood in front of the mirror. Fuck this looked and felt so sexy! She wore no underwear beneath and felt the closeting vinyl clinging warmly to her naked pussy. Oh dear, she was becoming very wet. She loved it and stroked her hands all over it. No wonder Viktor liked to fuck women wearing it.

So, should she wear the mask too, or just save it for the bedroom? She had put on her longest false lashes, so decided to wear it. Her beautiful blue eyes peeked out stunningly through the eyelets. She tied her hair back and applied a coating of bright red lipstick, then all that remained were the diamond earrings. She looked stunning and very, very sexy. Just a couple of snappers open, she thought as she popped open the top three to show off a bit of cleavage. Just in time, she heard Viktor opening the front door.

He was speechless when he set eyes on her. He came straight towards her and kissed her passionately, his hands squeezing her vinyl covered crotch. She towered over him in her boots and she had to bend her head to kiss him.

Fuck his wife, fuck his daughter. It was his life, his money and this was far better than anything they could ever give him. He ripped open the snappers and kissed and sucked on her enormous tits.

"Woah birthday boy!" She said. "Later uncle." She told him. "We're headed out first remember, and now you've smudged my lipstick." She joked.

He smacked her shiny ass and refastened the snaps over her huge wobbling jugs. He didn't know how he would be able to control his lust for her this evening. He grabbed hold of the leather pack he had been carrying and placed it by the bed.

"What's in there?" She asked.

"Aahh that's my surprise. You will have to wait until later to find out." He said, as he took her by the hand and walked towards the door.

---------------------------------

The limousine took them to the door of the Pink Pussy Club. Unfortunately some paps were waiting outside and immediately clocked Viktor the billionaire owner with his sexy young girlfriend.

"Wow you're looking so hot tonight Anastasia." They shouted. " Smile this way." They said flashing their cameras. She opened two or three more snappers so that they could get shots of her wonderful breasts. "Oh yeah. You're fucking gorgeous." One of them shouted.

"Oh dear your mother won't be happy when she sees those photos. I had enough trouble with her the other day." Viktor said as he ushered her inside. They were taken to his table quickly by the staff, guests turning their heads to get a good look at Stasia's outrageous outfit.

They sat down on the pink leather sofa next to each other and Viktor poured the champagne that was already chilling.

"Happy Birthday to my sexy darling Uncle." She whispered in his ear as she clinked his glass and sensuously kissed his lips and slipped her tongue inside his mouth.

"And to the sexiest young woman in Russia. I can't wait to fuck the ass off you tonight niece." He whispered to her, then kissed her passionately. He was now kissing down her neck towards her breasts and slowly unfastened more of the snappers so that he could reach a nipple with his lips, which he gently kissed and sucked before moving to her other one.

"Oh Viktor, you're making me feel so hot and sexy." She said as he squeezed her shiny soft crotch with his hand. He felt so turned on by the catsuit she was wearing and kept stroking her legs and squeezing the deliciously sexy shiny pvc which creaked and groaned under his touch.

"God I can't wait to fuck you in this, then rip it off you until your naked."

She groaned and took hold of his hard cock through his pants, and gently rubbed it.

The loud music started and some girls appeared and gyrated on the poles, slowly removing their skimpy underwear until they were almost naked. The men passed them money and asked for more as they dangled their tits in front of them and gyrated their pussies and butts.

Viktor was watching intently while he stroked Stasia's catsuit, kissing her hard, his tongue slobbering in her mouth, his beard tickling her. They sat talking awhile and drinking their champagne. They had been there an hour or so when Viktor called over the manager.

"Fetch Natasha over. I want her to dance for us." He told him

After a few minutes a sexy blonde with large fake tits came towards them. She wore a tight black pvc corset mini dress which fastened all the way down the front, making her boobs sit very high.

"Good evening Viktor." She said, jealously ignoring Stasia. She had been Viktor's favourite whore for years until Stasia came on the scene.

"I want you to dance for us Natasha, and I want you to strip for both of us. We will go to one of the private rooms." He said, slipping her a thousand dollars. Stasia saw the wad of notes and realised this may not be just a simple dance. She agreed and said she would meet them there.

Viktor got up and took Stasia by the hand and led the way to a small room with velvet seats and a very low platform, lit by dim lighting. Champagne was chilling on a side table. They sat on the sofa together and Viktor started to kiss her, then poured two glasses of champagne. The door opened and Natasha came in, pressing a button to start the music.

She stood on the platform and started to sing sexily and huskily "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday darling Viktor, Happy Birthday to you." Then very slowly and provocatively, unfastening the top hooks of her squeaky black dress and releasing two large balls of flesh, she came close to Viktor to kiss him while he took hold of her perfectly round tits before taking them into his mouth. Stasia watched while he licked them all over, then sucked on her nipples. She thought men were only supposed to look, not touch, but she guessed it was different if you happened to be the billionaire owner of the club.

Then turning to Stasia, he ripped open her snappers to release her huge rippling tits and licked and sucked hers too. And then he headed back to Natasha and started to unfasten her dress further and clinging with his hands to the soft sexy pvc he sucked her tits again. She now started to gyrate slowly and seductively to the music, and at the same time unfastening the remainder of her dress, stripping it off and tossing it to the side of the platform.

She now stood on the platform in just a shiny black vinyl g-string and gyrated to the music, provocatively pulling on the side fasteners with her fingers. Viktor had gone back to Stasia's tits and was sucking hard on her nipples while she groaned, his hand squeezing her plastic covered crotch. Natasha came towards him again, her pussy now on a level with Viktor's face. He pulled aside the shiny fabric, inserting his tongue into her cunt. Stasia felt so turned on as she watched Viktor licking the girl out.

And then she was laying on the floor of the platform, writhing all over it, pushing her tits together. Viktor stood and pulled her to the edge so that her head was overhanging. Her mouth opened suggestively as he unbuttoned his fly before thrusting his hard cock between her lips. He fucked her mouth while he pulled the slip of vinyl aside to fuck her pussy with his fingers. He finally pulled his cock from her mouth.

"Stand up." He instructed, then He unhooked the clasps either side of her string, throwing it aside so that she was completely naked apart from her six inch heels. He spread her legs open and started to lick her, opening up her pussy lips.

Stasia admired her hairless naked pussy and wondered how it felt to have Viktor's prickly beard tickling it. The thought turned her on as she watched him opening her hood to reveal her pierced clit, then pulling on the ring the girl gasped as Viktor sucked on her. Stasia started to pull on her nipples, she felt so damned sexy. She wanted Viktor to do that to her. She wanted him to fuck her. She was feeling jealous of the whore.

And then he dragged the girl on to the sofa and opened her legs wide and fucked her with his fingers, then his whole hand. She groaned as he fucked her and sucked on her hard swollen nub. Stasia crouched down to take his cock in her mouth. He lay on the couch, the girl straddling his face with her pussy, Viktor eating her cunt while Stasia licked and sucked his cock and scrotum. The sexy sounds of creaking pvc, slurping and groans as they all pleasured each other.

Natasha started to shudder and spasm as she came over his face, while Viktor groaned and shook as his cock exploded in Stasia's mouth before she swallowed all his salty creamy cum.

"That was delicious Viktor. I'd forgotten how good you were with your tongue." Said Natasha as she walked out of the door completely naked, carrying her clothes.

Viktor kissed Stasia. She could smell the girl's juices on his lips and beard. "I want to take you home and fuck you now baby. I hope that put you in the mood."

"What do you think? She said as she fastened her clothing ready to leave. Viktor took a swig of his champagne and secretly swallowed two more of his little blue tablets. This was gonna be one hell of a night, and it had only just gotten started.

------------------------

After fighting their way through the paps and fans waiting outside the club, security ushered Stasia and Viktor into the limo.