Viktor's Fantasies Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew what she should do, and maybe she could even make a great deal of money from it at the same time. She would at long last get her revenge. She would then be able to leave her job with the dirty old man, as she now hated it - and him.

She put the phone back and walked out of his office to make the coffee, her hands still shaking. She had always known exactly what kind of kinky old lech he truly was. After all she had almost intimate experience of it.

She had stupidly introduced her beautiful younger sister to him a few years back and at the age of only twenty two, he had used and abused her.

At first he seemed a gentleman, taking her to beautiful restaurants, champagne, flowers, a beautiful diamond pendant. They had made love together and she had thought it would lead to a good life for her. She would be looked after by him. But one day he told her he wanted more.

He had sent her a kinky black shiny outfit to wear for their night of debauchery, then somehow had persuaded her to let him shave her hairy pussy. He had then tied her up and fucked her hard, slowly tearing her outfit in pieces from her naked body before fucking her relentlessly in every orifice, including the tearful young woman's virgin ass.

It had been obvious to Viktor that this kind of sex was not her thing. She had been traumatised by the whole experience and told him she didn't want to do it again. So with that he had simply dropped her. He never saw her again, leaving her broken hearted and withdrawn.

But at last the time had come to avenge her sweet sister.

She carried the tray into the board room. "Thank you Talia. I don't know what I would do without you." Viktor told her. She smiled at him and left the room.

-------------------------------

Viktor had spent the night at home with his wife for a change. It hadn't been a particularly enjoyable evening and now he was planning to visit Stasia. He was in need of her delicious body and some very, very hot sex. He would visit the sex shop first to collect something sexy, shiny and gorgeous for her to wear for their day of lust together.

"Have some breakfast with me before you leave." His wife instructed.

He reluctantly sat down at the table with her and pouring himself some coffee he tried to make some sort of conversation with her. He had nothing in common with her nowadays and he found her visually so unappealing. The countless plastic surgery procedures somehow made her look older than her sixty one years. Her face was tight, drawn and shiny. Her brows arching ridiculously and her lips far too fat. She actually repulsed him. She rarely wanted sex now which probably suited him. Frankly he found it extremely difficult now to even get a raise when he was with her.

He had just started to eat some cereal when his domestic pa came in with some post. He sorted through it, most of it rubbish, then handed Magda hers which included a brown envelope marked private and confidential. He wondered what it could be.

He was absorbed in a letter regarding changes to the apartments close to his. A planning submission had been made, when suddenly ....

"Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God!". Cried Magda. You revolting old pervert, you vile old man. Tell me it's not true, please!" But she knew it probably was.

"Shhh, be quiet woman, the staff will hear you. What the hell is wrong?"

"This!" She threw the typed letter towards him and after gasping and screeching at them, the photos too.

"Your husband is fucking his niece. Anastasia is his sister's nineteen year old daughter. He is sexually abusing her.

Pay me $1,000,000 to keep quiet and not to take this story to the newspapers. Details of where to transfer the payment below."

Oh fuck. What bastard had discovered this information? And then he looked at the photos. Stasia spread naked on the bed, her legs wide open, dressed in just her pvc boots, mask and diamonds. A close up of her huge tits covered in love bites. And finally, a selfie of him licking out that deliciously shaved pussy. Shit his cock was stirring as he looked at them. They were his private photos from his phone so who had got hold of them?

"Firstly, I am not abusing her. She is my mistress and she enjoys what we do together. Secondly she is only my half niece as her mother is my half sister. It is perfectly legal for us to have sex together. She is probably little more or less than a cousin. I don't see what your problem is."

"My problem is that a union between the two of you is not morally or socially acceptable, let alone the fact you fucked her from the age of 18, still a virgin no doubt. And that shaved pussy of hers and the way she is dressed is no doubt down to you and your kinks. If the papers get hold of this we will be disgraced as a family. Your daughter will cut us off and God knows what your sister will do. You must end this now."

"I will not. I love her."

"Love? Don't be ridiculous, you don't know what love is. You only understand lust, sex, perversions. You are a revolting old man and I despise you. End it now or I will tell your daughter and sister."

Viktor knew he could pay off the blackmailer and shut them up, but his wife was another issue. She meant what she was saying, and he knew she was jealous of him and Stasia. He would tell her it was finished but carry on in secret.

"Ok you are right. I will end it, and I will pay the blackmailer."

"Good, and now is a good time for us to leave Moscow. We will join our daughter in England where I can be close to her and the grandchildren, and you will be far away from that little whore." She told him. "I am sure you will find plenty of British whores to entertain your needs."

He was not happy. He didn't want to leave Moscow. He wanted to stay near Anastasia, but it seemed he may have no choice.

---------------------------

"Oh my God!" If my mother finds out she will never want anything to do with me again." Said Stasia.

Viktor had told her the whole story "Don't worry my love, I have already paid the money across, and I have appeased Magda. But we will have to end this. She wants us to move to England to be near our daughter."

They were laying naked in bed together. He pulled her close to him. "I love you so much Stasia, I don't know how I will manage without you."

"Perhaps we will still be able to meet sometimes. Here in Moscow when you travel back, or maybe in England if I visit there."

"Yes you are right, but it can never be the same. You will no longer be my mistress, but I promise you I will always take care of you my love." He said as he kissed her deeply. "I hate the thought of you with someone else, but you are so young, it is time for you to move on. Be seen on the arm of a younger man - a wealthy young man who will treat you properly. I have made you into the stunning glamour model you are today. A young woman who understands the needs of men. You will be in much demand once it is out there that we are no longer together. Oh God I will miss you." He told her as he climbed on top of her soft voluptuous body, sinking his cock deep inside her.

They fucked hard and needily until Viktor exploded inside her, a tear trickling down his face.

Stasia felt sad too, but she always knew one day their relationship would end. He was just so much older than her. She did feel a certain kind of love for him and would definitely miss him, but she was excited at the thought of dating younger more attractive men. She had learned a lot from Viktor and she would always be grateful to him, but now she would use her sexual skills on other rich men. She knew exactly how to please and could use it to her advantage.

"I will miss you too Uncle but for the time being we will not see each other again. I will concentrate on building my career and make it known to the papers we are no longer together, then eventually there will be photos of me with someone else. You must not feel jealous or sad. It is what I must do. And you must go with your family to England and make a new life. I am sure you will add many more women to the list of hundreds you have already fucked." She joked, and smiled at him. He nodded.

***

"So this is it for now then my little one." He said as he kissed her. "Goodbye my love." He said as he walked out of her door and heard it close firmly behind him. He felt wretched. He was resolved to finding the identity of the blackmailer so that he could resume sex with Stasia again, with the knowledge their secret would not be disclosed.

Whoever it was would be dealt with. Permanently. He would make certain of that.