Viktor's Fantasies Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God - I really didn't realise I was so well known now." She said, excitedly as she moved close to Viktor.

"I told you they would love you. I love you. You and that body of yours are amazing, and I can't wait to get to it tonight. I'm going to strip you naked Stasia and fuck you like never before." He said as he pulled her squeaky vinyl clad body towards him and kissed her erotically. Their tongues frantically licking out each other's mouths, exchanging their oral fluids. They both groaned.

***

At last they were inside the apartment and headed straight for the bedroom, unable to keep their hands off each other.

Viktor dimmed the lighting. "Lay on the bed baby." He instructed.

Stasia climbed on top of the black satin sheets, laying herself out provocatively, while Viktor opened his small black leather case. She saw him remove some rope before heading towards her to tie her wrists and ankles to the four finials of the bed. He had deliberately chosen this bed, knowing how useful it would be to him.

Stasia groaned as she pulled on the ropes, her pvc catsuit sexily squeaking and rustling as she writhed around on the satin sheets. She felt so god damned horny. "What are you going to do to me Uncle?" She asked.

"I'm gonna fuck you hard baby. Everywhere." He said as he ripped open the snappers of the catsuit, stretching the shiny vinyl open across her huge delicious breasts. He took both her creamy mounds in his hands, pushing them together, trying to get both nipples in his mouth at the same time, sucking hard on them. She groaned and squirmed beneath him.

He now stood at the foot of the bed and removed his clothes, leaving just the black vinyl pouch he wore underneath, squeezing his cock through the soft slippery fabric. And then he headed back to his case and returned to her open legs with a pair of silver scissors and a glinting cut throat razor.

Stasia felt panicky when she saw them and pulled on her restraints. "Viktor what the hell are you intending to do with those?"

"Don't worry baby I won't hurt you." He said as he came towards her open legs. "Now don't move, this is what I am going to do." He said as he piereced the pvc of her catsuit just above her pussy, then carefully cut it open towards her clit.

"Be careful Viktor." She groaned.

"I always am." He said, "I have done this many times before my little one" he said as he carried on snipping the plastic. And then he removed the scissors, taking the soft delicious vinyl in his hands, then a loud ripping sound as he tore hard, opening it up to reveal her wet pink pussy.

He bent down to her hairy pussy, and opening her lips he started to slaver her cunt with his tongue, lapping at her, spooning her juices out of her hole, then stretching the pvc wide he peeled back her little hood to expose her hard pink clit and licked and sucked it while she writhed around. She felt incredibly horny. The act of Viktor tying her captive, ripping open her catsuit and eating her pussy, together with the sexy creaky sound of the shiny pvc as she moved around in it, made her feel so vulnerable, so dominated. So so sexy. She was dripping.

But then he left her and headed to the bathroom, returning with soap and water and towels. What was he doing now? He spread the vinyl wide over her pussy, before taking hold of the scissors again, snipping at her pubic hair.

"So darling, say goodbye to this." he said as he snipped. "It is time to make you truly naked and beautiful. And don't worry, I have shaved many pussies before. I love to do it and you will enjoy it too. It will be sensuous for you and for me, so personal and intimate. And sex after will be so hot and sexy. You will feel my tongue more, my beard tickling against you. And I will feel more of you. Your delicious naked flesh. I have wanted to do this to you for so long."

So this was another of his fetishes. He liked to shave women. She wondered just how many he had shaved and fucked. The thought made her feel even more horny. All the captive women he had tied up and had shaved their most intimate areas before he fucked them. She had visions of him eating their completely naked cunts. She wanted him to shave her now.

"Shave me Uncle, remove all my hair, make me naked and eat my delicious pussy." She groaned.

"Don't worry baby, I will." He said as he started to soap her pubic area. And then the sharp blade was scraping over her pubic bone, carefully removing her soft dark down. As usual, Viktor became absorbed in his work, standing back every so often to admire the naked cleanness of what he had achieved.

He was now shaving her underneath and gently pulled her labia aside to get to the slight smattering of dark hair, removing all of it. And then he was tearing the vinyl again, opening it up to expose her flowery puckered hole of her ass before shaving around it.

He took hold of the damp flannel and cleaned the hair away, then pushed his head between her legs to lick all over the freshly shaved area. It felt and looked delicious. He wanted to fuck it very soon.

"You look so beautiful." He said.

"I want to see."

He grabbed hold of a mirror and held it so she could see his work, prising open her cunt lips to show her glistening pink hole, before sinking his tongue into her and fucking her with it. He gave her plenty of oral. She writhed around and groaned at the even more sensual feel of his sloppy tongue on her cunt and the deliciously erotic feel of his prickly beard against her. He was right, she could feel him so much more now that she was completely naked.

"Oh Viktor it looks and feels beautiful, I love it." She gasped

"Mmmm I love it too he said as he continued to lick her and eat her out. "Now come for me on my tongue." He said as opened her hood and pushed against her clit. He tightly held her pvc covered legs with his hands and worked on her clit with his tongue until at last she tensed and shuddered all over him, her intense orgasm ripping through her. "Yes baby, delicious." He said as he climbed on top of her, sucking on her tits and rubbing himself all over her sexy pvc clad body. He groaned as the delicious slippery vinyl creaked beneath him.

What should he do to her next he wondered? He climbed off her and fetched a bottle of oil from his leather case. He went to the side of the bed to find the butt plug. It was time to break in his anal virgin. He opened her up and squirted the oil into her ass. Stasia watched intently as he took hold of the silver plug, and oiling it up he gently started to push it into her ass hole.

She breathed deeply as she felt it entering her, "phoop" her ass sucked in as it finally popped into place.

"There baby, Does that feel nice and full now?" He asked. "Perhaps I'll be able to slip my cock into you later." He told her then started to lick her pussy again.

"Viktor, let me have your cock in my mouth now." She said.

He rubbed his hard cock through his vinyl pouch, enjoying the feel of it against his cock, then unclipped the fasteners, and removing it to allow his eager prick to jump forward. He straddled Stasia's mouth and pushed in while facing towards her feet. He lay down on top of her and with his fingers he opened up the torn pvc and sucked on her pussy. They sensuously performed oral sex on each other for a while, the silky slippery vinyl creaking beneath him as he lay on top of her.

"Mmmm I love 69. Especially with you." He said, his face and beard now glistening with her cunt juice. "But now I think it's time to fuck you properly." He said as he straddled her body, and taking the shiny pvc in his hands he tugged hard on the groaning slippery material until he ripped it open completely all the way down the front from her tits to her pussy, opening wide to expose her naked body.

"Fuck you're so sexy Stasia. I just can't get enough of those tits and that cunt of yours and seeing you lying there, ravished in that shiny catsuit, just makes me feel so horny. I want to come all over you!"

"Then fuck me now uncle. Spray your cum on me. I want you."

He spread her legs wide and thrust his cock straight into her dripping cunt. She gasped at the fullness of him and the plug. "Oh yeah Uncle fuck me, fuck me." She screamed as he pounded her.

He hadn't intended to come just yet, but she was just too damned hot. The sight of her naked body in that sexy black pvc was just too much for him. His cock was throbbing, his heart beat fast, he could hear his pulse racing. He pulled his cock out as he fountained his white gloopy cum all over her naked body and the shiny pvc. Her huge tits were covered in white semen. She looked beyond delicious.

"Oh Uncle that was so good. Now let me eat up all your cum. Feed me." She said.

He gathered it up with his fingers and put them to her mouth while she licked and sucked his cum from them. "Mmm, so delicious." She told him as she swallowed it all down.

His cock twitched. Fuck she was such a dirty, sexy little bitch.

-----------------------------

Viktor had removed her restraints and was now laying next to her on the bed. He had buried his face in her breasts and the two of them slept lightly while he suckled her tits. Stasia still had the shiny pvc wrapped around her arms and legs although her naked body was exposed where Viktor had ripped it apart. He was clinging tightly to her so that he felt a mixture of her naked flesh and the slippery pvc against his body as he suckled on her.

Stasia was now becoming very hot and started to stroke Viktor's balding head, gently waking him. He pulled away from her nipple.

"Oh Stasia I love you so much my sexy little one. I think it's time to fuck again." He said as he started to kiss her erotically, His cock hardening. "I am going to remove this catsuit from you now. Did you like wearing it."

"Oh yes. It feels so sexy. I love the soft shiny pvc and I loved being fucked in it. Don't take it off me yet. It makes me feel so horny." She told him.

"Mmm you make me so fucking horny seeing you in it." He said as he pulled her close to him.

Her pvc clad legs wrapped around him as she returned his kisses. She too was ready to be fucked again. It was incredible how her sixty year old Uncle turned her on so much. She was only nineteen, and he was old enough to be her grandfather, but she found him so horny and sexy and she loved what he did to her. He knew exactly how to pleasure her and worshipped her body so much.

He licked the whole of her breasts sucking on her creamy rippling flesh, leaving his little purple marks of love all over them. She groaned and squirmed as she felt him giving her numerous love bites on her breasts, sucking and nibbling into them. On top of them, around her nipples, lifting up her huge soft mounds to get beneath then and suck on them, all over them. It was so delicious. And then he kissed his way down to her pussy and opened her up, sucking her labia into his mouth, and pushing his fingers into her wet cunt while he sucked her clit. But now he moved on to the butt plug and slowly started to remove it. She gasped as he finally pulled it out then started to lick her hole.

He pulled her flowery hole open and sank in his tongue, Licking her out, then pushed in his finger fucking her with it while he licked her pussy.

And now she was pushing him onto his back and kissing his greying chest hair and licking his nipples, working her way down to his cock. She took him in her hands and stroked him. allowing her spit to lubricate him as her hand glided along his shaft. She prised open his foreskin with her tongue and dipped into his hole, before sucking hard on him.

"Oooh yeah." He groaned as she sucked back and forth. The feel and sounds of her sexy vinyl catsuit almost sending him over the edge. He pulled her off. He didn't want to come this way. He had other plans.

He raised himself from the bed and told her to kneel on all fours, then taking hold of the already torn vinyl, she heard a loud tearing sound as he ripped it open all along her ass to her lower back. He stretched the ripped pvc over her ass cheeks and opened her up and licked her hole.

Viktor went to his case and brought back the oil pouring it over her ass and his hands, then coated his hard prick with it. "Are you ready to be sodomized little one?" he asked her.

"Oh yes Uncle, fuck my ass but go gently on me." She asked. And then she felt the tip of his large hard cock entering her. "Relax my love, let me glide in." He said as he slowly pushed. She gasped and tensed as she felt him inside her. Slowly, slowly until he was all the way in her ass. And now he was pulling back, then in again, back and forth, back and forth faster and faster. She started to scream. " Ok baby. "Lets stop for the moment." He said as he pulled out of her.

She collapsed on her back and Viktor went to her, kissing her, comforting her. "Are you alright my little one?" He asked.

"Yes, it just takes a bit of getting used to. It felt good, but also painful. I want you to do it again." She said.

He kissed her hard and went back to eating her pussy and licking her ass. " And now let's strip this from you. Time to get you naked." He said.

He headed to his case and returned with scissors. "Turn over." He said as he started to cut the pvc from her lower back to her collar, ripping the last bit with his hands. He always loved this final part of cutting and ripping clothes off his whores. Nothing was sexier than cutting and tearing shiny pvc from them.

He turned her over on to her back and started to strip off the catsuit down her

arms until she was completely naked on top, then carefully using the scissors again he cut around the tops of her boots, then ripped the whole thing from her. She now wore just her boots and mask, her diamond earrings still dangling from ears. He went to the safe and took out her necklace and fastened it around her neck and now she looked stunningly sexy. Her huge tits covered in love bites, dripping with diamonds, her naked shaved pussy and her thigh high vinyl boots and cat mask. He wanted to photograph her.

He grabbed hold of his phone and snapped her in various poses, close ups of her tits and her wet, pink open cunt. He got between her legs to take selfies of himself eating her newly shaved pussy, opening her up so he could get good shots of him licking her out. Even a short video as he lapped at her. It would be good to watch later. But now he was ready to fuck her.

He knelt down to lap at her cunt again then opened her up with his fingers, dipping into her ass hole too. And now he stood and lifted her legs wide, before pushing his hard cock into her deliciously wet pussy, back and forth, in and out. She groaned beneath him. He now moved on to her ass again. He pushed in gently and slowly until he was right inside her once more.

"Now rub your clit my love. Pleasure it." He told her as he gently moved back and forth in her ass. Stasia rubbed her pink little nub with her forefinger, feeling it getting harder and harder as she played with it. And now she grabbed hold of a vibrator from the table beside the bed, buzzing it against her and filling her cunt with it. She rubbed herself on it as Viktor pounded her ass harder and harder until he groaned and spasmed as he emptied his load inside her, and Stasia quivered against the vibrator, her ass tightened around Viktor's cock as she too came, screaming with the intense orgasm.

He slowly withdrew and rolled off her. "Oh my God Viktor, that was incredible." She told him as she nuzzled into the soft hair on his chest. "I love you so much and that sex was truly amazing. We must do it again some time." She laughed.

They finally showered and slept until morning, sated from their endeavours.

***

"Good morning my little baby how are you this morning, and how is that pretty little shaved pussy of yours feeling?" He said stroking it before disappearing under the covers to tongue her delicious cunt.

"Oh Viktor you're incorrigible!" She said, pulling him up. "Later. Let's get some breakfast now." She told him. He looked very disappointed.

They pulled on their robes and headed for the kitchen where Stasia made them coffee, eggs & toast. They sat down together at the breakfast bar.

"So did you enjoy your special birthday present Viktor?" She asked him.

"It is the best present I've ever had and I hope I will get many more presents from you like that."

"You most certainly will." She told him and they both laughed.

"But tell me Viktor, how many women have you actually fucked in your life? She asked him.

"Oh I don't know the exact number. Quite a few."

"Fifty, one hundred, more than a hundred? You must have some idea."

"My darling, I haven't been counting, but probably a few hundred or so."

Oh my God. She knew he had quite a reputation for women, but hundreds of them? "And pussies. How many have you shaved?"

"Well not so many as a lot of women already had shaved pussies, but still well over a hundred I guess."

"Oh shit Viktor you really are a horny old guy aren't you."

"Look the thing is my little Stasia, I love women. I love sex. I love kink, and I want to share it with you. You are my favourite sexiest young woman ever. I never even felt this way about my wife you know. I was never attracted to her like I am to you. I truly love you baby and I want us to be together. I don't want to lose you baby. Even when I'm old in a wheelchair, I'll still want to have sex with you!" He joked.

Stasia had visions of herself dressed in a tiny pvc nurse's outfit sitting on top of his cock, pleasuring him in his wheelchair. Oh shit!

--------------------------------

Anastasia was now becoming really well known in Russia and was getting many younger men trying to date her, but she faithfully continued her relationship with Viktor. Sex was just so hot between them now, and she wanted to try ever more new things. Viktor was such a great sexy teacher.

He was in his office, the first time for a while for a presentation meeting in the boardroom. A company trying to sell him investments in cleaner energy. "Please bring in coffee during the next half hour Miss Volkov." He instructed as he walked off to the boardroom.

Talia was still far from happy about his relationship with his niece but had decided to keep quiet for a while, but as she walked into his office she noticed his phone lying on the table. She tried a few passwords before hitting the correct one. He had recently changed it to 'sexystasia'. She scrolled through emails and messages - nothing very interesting. But then she went to photos and found the most lurid, disgusting photos of Anastasia she had ever seen.

She lay spread eagled, naked on black satin sheets, just a shiny black cat mask and thigh high black pvc boots. She wore diamonds on her ears and around her throat highlighting her unmissable huge naked breasts, which were covered in large purple love bites, prominently displayed. Talia was more than horrified.

Worse still, there were close up photos of her tits and a picture of Viktor's hand prising her cunt open wide. A selfie of him licking her out, showing her glistening pink hairless pussy. But even more shocking, a video. Did she dare watch it? She clicked on the little black triangle and was horrified to see this revolting lecherous old man sinking his thick, slobbering tongue deep into Stasia's cunt, slurping and lapping loudly while he licked and sucked on her very wet vulva, groaning in pleasure. It was so vile she ended it. She was unable to watch anymore. It brought back too many bad thoughts and memories.

What on earth had he turned this innocent young woman into? She had to stop it now before it went any further. She scrolled through all the photos, sending some to her own phone then removing all trace of what she had done.