Villa Del Maria Ch. 01

Story Info
A dusky escort is hired for a rich young man.
1.2k words
4.19
10.1k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LCD2018
LCD2018
21 Followers

Maria sat in the car, examining the young man by the pool. She could easily see what Jessica found so appealing about this young man, Tate.

In his swim trunks, his lean body shined along the golden curls of his hair in the noon sun. The muscles complemented the steel-blue eyes resting in the aquiline face, giving him strength which she found hot.

Stepping out of her car, she straightened out the cherry red dress wrapped around her body. Strutting forward, a stray strand of hair blew across her almond-curved face.

Approaching the pool, she enjoyed Tate's hard gaze, which emanated lust as it promised to do wonderful things to her body. From Jessica's words, she knew it wouldn't be an empty promise.

Taking a seat at a table, he waved her over. "You must be Maria," he declared. "Jessica told me you'd be coming by."

Maria nodded in agreement. "Yes. She couldn't make her appointment today, so she asked me to come by instead." Which wasn't true. She had made Jessica promise to introduce her if she ever met a fun guy.

"Thanks for coming by on such short notice. I hope I didn't disrupt any plans."

"It's no problem at all. I heard such good things about you from Jessica." That part was true. Maria couldn't believe Jessica when she told her about him. According to her, this Tate had brought Jessica to a climax three separate times.

"I'm glad to hear that," Tate replied with a carefree grin. "She really brightened up my day the last time I saw her."

"Don't worry. I'll do the same for you." With those words, she stood up. Turning around, she faced the back of her dress to him. Suggestively flicking her hips, drawing his eyes to her finely carved ass, she asked, "could you help me get out of this dress?" She swung her dress's zipper, as well as her ass, to draw the young man's attention.

Attention drawn, he realized what the woman wanted. Grabbing the zipper softly, he held onto it as if it were paper. His free hand wrapped around her bare shoulder, which shivered beneath his touch; with Maria imagining everything he would do with all his effort.

In mere moments, he had pulled her zipper down all the way. Halfway free, she turned around to show off her body as she unwrapped herself. Peeling the skin-tight dress off, she revealed a gorgeous dusky-skinned body; one made of supple curves framed by saffron lingerie.

"Want to go for a swim?" she teased, turning around to give her perky butt a shake before diving into the pool. Following Maria's lead, Tate launched himself in.

Soon, the two were swimming across the pool, until they met in the shallow end. Once there, the young man, fueled by lust, pulled Maria into a passionate embrace.

With one muscular arm wrapped around her, as the other caressed her long raven hair, she collapsed against him. One of her legs wrapped around his, the texture of his muscles met her silk-smooth skin, and her tits flattened against his hard chest. As their bodies met, their lips soon followed.

For one moment, Maria enjoyed the young man's musk of sweat and suntan oil; bringing a gasp of bliss to her as his tongue met hers.

After a few seconds of this, he drew his head back to ask, "what flavor is that lipstick?"

"Not lipstick. Lip balm. Strawberry-honey flavored," she explained. Smiling, she showed off her balm-covered lips, which shined like rubies in the sun. Sultrily shaking back her hair behind her shoulders, Maria reached back to unhook her bikini top. With her top falling, Maria's sun-kissed tits were free for all the world to see.

Smooching down Maria's neck, the young man's lips carefully climbed down until they reached her chest. There, his tongue scouted out the area, tapping around one of her areolas. As his tongue dis its work, a free hand began massaging the other.

Under his touch, Maria began laying back into the pool. For a minute, all she felt were the waves of the pool and his touch. She closed her eyes to savor the feeling.

She opened them once she felt her body rising from the water. Finding herself in his arms, she was taken swiftly from the pool. Deposited onto a towel laying by the pool, she was excited.

Driven by their shared passion, she grabbed her bikini's remaining strings. With a few flicks of her manicured fingers, she flung the rest of her bikini away, just as Tate was removing his own swim trunks, in time to see him reveal his manhood; a thick ivory spear that shone in the morning sun.

She had little time to admire it though. Their passion drew their bodies together. He placed himself between both of her wide spread legs, aiming his shaft with determination in his eyes. Staring straight into her cherry lined eyes with his own steely-gray eyes, he pushed himself in.

His first thrust was gentle, giving Maria's petite body time to adjust to his thickness. His hands slid lovingly down her body and through her hair. Her hand grasping his, her eyes growing wide, and her muscles loosening up; she was gradually growing accustomed to his girth.

However, he soon began to speed up. Like a jogger hitting his stride, his thrusts continued at a steady pace; his face as hard as the steel in his eyes, he focused his efforts.

With mechanical precision, aiming his pounding cock into the right places, Maria's body soon began reacting. Her lips stayed open in an unending series of soft gasps, her cherry nails grasped at his shoulders, and her legs wrapped around his waist to let her feel the young man's granite-carved ass as he pushed himself further in.

Biting her lip, Maria felt it within her grasp. Resting in that pleasure fogged area that sat before satisfaction. Eager to cross that threshold, she used all the strength she had to flip the two of them over. Now, with the feral grin of a barbarian queen, she sat herself down onto the hilt. Squealing with delight, she hopped her own onyx-carved ass up and down in the sun. Closer, with the young man now touching her in the right places, she knew she was just that much closer.

With one final push, as she planted herself down to the hilt, her body stopped holding out on her. She felt her body shiver as her pussy clenched, marking the oncoming orgasm. A satisfied gasp escaped her lips, a final bit of effort before she was knocked unconscious.

Only for a few seconds, she was soon awoken by the feeling of motion. Opening her eyes, she found him carrying her in his muscular arms. In a constant push and pull, he was bringing Maria's body down onto his cock before lifting her up again; as if she were his own personal flesh light.

Barely having time to register the idea, which made her shiver with excitement, he suddenly began speeding up. Wrapping her body around his, letting low warm grunts fill her ears, she knew what was coming. With a grunt that grew into a roar, he pierced Maria to her core; forcing her to bite her lip to hold back the screams of joy that wanted to blast out to the sky. She felt the streams of his cum filling her, a blissful torrent that she could tell her body would not hold.

Indeed, when he let Maria go to stand on her own two feet, she looked down and found his seed leaking out of her.


LCD2018
LCD2018
21 Followers