Village Ch. 04: Charlotte

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte and Peter ran the bath, mum and John got in the shower, and began a very sexy session of soaping and snogging,

Charlotte was drunk, sexy and eager to get her mum into more trouble, after their turn of sexy playing and snogging, she gave Peter's cock a good soaping, and holding the soap in her hand, turned round and went on her hands and knees, poking her bum at Peter. He didn't catch on at first.

She reached behind her and soaped her bum hole, "You carry on," she said to Peter, over her shoulder, "push some soap in with your finger," he caught on then, but didn't believe what was on offer, "You want me to..." not daring to finish.

"Yes, said Charlotte, "but you need to get me well lubricated first."

So Peter began poking around Charlottes bum hole, rather inexpertly, "he'll learn" thought Charlotte. "Push your finger in," instructed Charlotte, "now take it out and use two fingers to stretch me."

This Peter was doing as John and mum came out of the shower.

"Charlotte?" said mum, not believing.

"Watch this mum, Cosmopolitan again," said Charlotte happily, giving a slight hiccup at the end, from her brandy fumed mouth.

"Next instruction, Peter," said Charlotte, "put your cock up to my bum hole and push gently," he did so, Charlotte helping by pushing back towards him, Peter's cock started disappearing into Charlotte's bum hole. Charlotte gave a long moan as it went in, "all the way, but slowly, Peter, I want to feel your balls on me." Peter needed no further encouragement and slowly pushed it in.

Mum stared at them, never having considered doing this, obviously realising that John had done this to Charlotte, would he expect her to do this? She gave a little shudder, a mixture of fear and anticipation.

"Now bring it out slowly," said Charlotte, guessing Peter had never done this before, " then shag it with little short strokes, then ram it in deep as you come."

It didn't take long for him to get the idea, the position and the rhythm. Eventually he came as Charlotte had predicted. Then ramming his cock hard and deep.

"Slowly out," said Charlotte as Peter pulled back.

Charlotte turned and sat down, and washed Peter's cock and kissed it.

She looked up, to se her mum looking at her, amazed. Charlotte winked at her, "Aren't I a naughty girl," she said sexily. "Your turn next, mum!"

Mum stiffened, "I don't think I could..." she said.

"Well," said Charlotte, "there are two men in this house lusting for your bum hole right now," she said, "I wonder which one will get it, tonight? Or shall we bet on both of them getting it?"

Both men were looking at mum, hungry expressions on their faces, mum realised that her fate was sealed. "Thank you, Charlotte," she said, firmly, "thank you very much!"

+++++++++

Having relaxed in the bath for a while, Charlotte asked Peter to get out, and mum to join her, "Why?" asked mum as she sat down.

"Silly question." Said Charlotte as she started soaping mums' breasts. She passed the soap to her mum, who automatically began soaping Charlotte's breasts.

"Nice," said Charlotte, embracing her mum and holding her close, rubbing her soapy breasts against mums, then kissing her, a sexy kiss, not a daughter's kiss.

Mum pulled back, "Charlotte!" she said, "We can't."

"Oh yes we can," said Charlotte, "What else do we do while the men refill their balls?"

"True," said mum, "no harm in it anyway." Practical as always.

Charlotte pulled back and placed a finger on mum's nose then trailed it down, mum watched her silently, knowing where Charlottes finger was going. The finger arrrived at mum's clit and began moving in little circles.

Mum giggled and placed her finger on Charlotte's nose, it began the slow descent, arriving at Charlotte's clit, mirroring Charlottes' circling movements. They were kneeling, face to face, mirrored, left hand on the others right breast, right hand in the others pussy.

They were both breathing deeply, occasionally gasping, as a particular nerve was touched.

Charlotte closed her eyes, "Nearly there," she said.

"Me too," said mum, gritting her teeth with the concentration.

They both came, one after the other. Each keeping fingers going as long as they could. They eventually stopped and embraced each other, laughing.

"We will have to do that again," said mum, getting her breath back.

Charlotte smiled to herself, 'got you' she thought.