Village fair is worth Cumming to

Story Info
Sophie finds the village fair isn't all that bad!
3k words
4.35
2.5k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The village fair was always a little dull.

A big open field full of make shift tents selling all local produce like Jam, Honey, blankets and other local crap!

It was full of local bakers, cooks and busy body house wives with hobbies.

Sophie was never keen on going but Her boyfriend Hugh loved it!

He was a real local boy, he played rugby for the village team and his family owned a big estate agent business in the area.

he was early 30's and the typical English village Rugby Chap! tall, good looking and incredibly pompous!

He met Sophie at University and after Uni, they moved back to be near his parents.

Sophie was from just south of London and everyone in the village knew it! she didn't fit in with the village aesthetic at all! She was late 20's and incredibly Beautiful!

With long black hair, untanned skin and a slim, petite figure, she was not the rough country bumpkin the locals were used to.

At around 5ft6/7 she stood taller than most women around her but when stood next to Hugh at 6ft3 she looked a little shorter!

She liked that she was a little taller than most because it took the attention away from her Breasts that where not as big as she wanted.

She'd been a B cup since she was 15 and waited and waited for them to grow but just never had.

It was something she was very self aware of but she had no need to be, to everyone else, they were fantastic! what they lacked in size, they made up for and more in perkiness, bounce and she had perfect sized Nipples that just seemed always erect.

The couple got to the fair around Lunchtime and immediately headed for the Beer tent where Hugh knew the barman as it was the local brew.

It was a warm day! English June is a Warm, humid season, you spend all day hot and wet!

Sophie knew it would be a day standing in the sun while Hugh talked bollox with his Rugby chums so she dressed in a bright Yellow playsuit.

It was a front button crotch to chest One piece that was incredibly revealing but very light and airy and was accompanied by some Wellington boots that were more fashion than practical with a slight heal and raised platform that made her legs look tighter and her bum stick out very provocatively.

Along with a pair of Prada sunglasses, it's safe to say she was now the main attraction of the fair!

After a few beers, the couple had a wander round the stalls, looking at all the local produce on offer.

"Ooh I LOVE! your outfit Darl'in" came from One of the stalls.

Sophie slightly confused looked around to see A Large Redhead woman with a beaming smile looking at her from behind a bakery stand.

now, I don't mean "Large" as in Fat but just as in she was just a big woman, she was well built, with big features but very good looking! a typical Farm girl.

she had a Red check shirt open and a small White top on underneath that seemed to be struggling to contain a very large Bust!

She was around the same age, late 20's, very tanned with a mess of freckles on a very pretty face under Red hair tied into pigtails.

"Oh Thank you" Sophie replied with not a clue what to say next.

lucky, the Redhead baker stuck and arm over the counter and exclaimed "I'm Kayley"

Sophie shook her hand and replied with her name and she quickly realised she was staring down the abyss of Kayley's top!

it's like there was some hidden secret to life down there! this alluring sight had Sophie transfixed until she was snapped back to life!

"Would you like to try some frosting?"

"What!?" Sophie replied in a sudden return to reality "Oh, He's my Boyfriend" Sophie blurted out in shear hope that that was the answer to the unheard question.

"I see" Kayley mussed with a grin and offered a small cake to Sophie who was now joined by Hugh at her side.

"Your not from round here are you?" Hugh asked as he looked at Kayley.

"No my love, we're about 30 miles south but our fair was cancelled and this one had an opening" she explained whilst shuffling some buns "But I'm betting I'm more local than this One" pointing a chelsea bun at Sophie.

"Good eye!" Hugh chuckled and put his hand on Sophie's bum, giving it a soft squeeze that made her jump and let out a squeak, she turned and gave Hugh a soft slap on the chest, turned back to Kayley and said proudly "I'm from London actually"

Another few pints in the beer tent, Sophie couldn't resist it anymore, She had to find the toilet.

now, the thing with a playsuit is if you need to use the toilet, you have to get completely naked! it's a One piece.

There was a row of porterloo's at the edge of the field, tiny, stinky and when Sophie got inside, the lock was broken.

"Great" she mumbled as she jammed her foot against the door and started to undo the button of her playsuit.

With no bra, her breasts were already exposed 3 buttons down and as she got down to her her waist, she was able to shimmy her shoulders out and drop the fabric and peel it over her hips.

Holding the top in her left hand, she starts to take her underwear down, a thin, white mesh that was very comfortable and sexy, they were perfect for the outfit.

Now with both outfit and pants in her left hand holding them off the floor, with her right hand, she guides herself down onto the toilet, still holding the door shut with her boot in a very delicate balance!

BANG! Somebody tries the door, not forceful but enough to upset Sophie's balance!

She stumbles and withdraws her foot and stands upright but in regaining her balance, allows the door to swing open!

It felt like an eternity! Stood in the doorway with here clothes around her ankles, completely exposed to everyone outside waiting to use the cubicle!

There were Five guys outside this one alone who all saw everything!

completely naked and very vulnerable, Sophie can see the eyes of these men, strangers! light up! looking at her breasts, erect nipples, the small, trimmed pubic hair around her crotch, the subtle shape of her vaginal lips. She couldn't move, she was frozen with embarrassment!

Only when they all let out a shout of "Whey!!!" and a chorus of Wolf whistles did Sophie snap back to reality and slam the door shut!

She sank down on the toilet, did what she needed, got dressed and opened the door to another chorus of cheers and whistles and invites to fuck that she ignored and stormed out in any direction.

Sophie marched into the trees behind the toilets to come to terms with what had just happened to her!

"oh god!" she said to herself, Imagine if anyone took pictures!

she looked down to find her buttons were all wrong, in her haste, she hadn't lined them up so now she had to re dress herself.

Fumbling with the buttons, a twig snapped behind her! Sophie Freeze's!

"I knew you after something earlier" a familiar voice cuts through the fear.

"Kayley?!" Sophie asks without turning around, still reshuffling her buttons a wash of relief comes over her as she no longer fears some creep followed her from her show!

"Yeah it's me, Who else have you been flirting with today?"

"Flirting?" sophie chuckles to herself as her hands are joined by Kayley's hand from behind her.

These hand are now undoing the buttons Sophie has just done up and there are now smooth, sensual kisses on Sophie's neck.

"You are not very subtle about flirting in front of your fella are you?" Kayley whispers in Sophie's Right ear in between kisses as Kayleys's hands reach the last button on the playsuit.

Sophie is stunned! just like the porterloo, she's shocked, stunned but this time, a little aroused and interested.

Kayley has finished with the buttons and her hands now travel inside the fabric, starting on Sophie's hips, they move upwards to the base of her breast where they immediately engulf them!

With her right hand, Kayley gently cups her Right breast while her left is needing Sophie's lift nipple, gently rolling and pinching while still kissing her neck.

Sophie can't help but let out a little squeak of pleasure, she loves her nipples being played with, when she's alone, she uses vibrating nipple clamps while she masturbates, she tried them with Hugh once but he found it weird.

After what only felt like a second, Kayley lowers her Right hand, sliding down the center of Sophie's stomach, she knows where it's going and Sophie intercepts the hand before it reaches the intended target.

"What are you doing?" she asked Kayley with a breathless reluctance, she's curious, Sophie wants this hand down between her legs, she's soaked already and doesn't know why she's stopping it... because she should?

luckily, Kayley takes Sophie's hand, places it behind head and without a word, continues under the wet, mesh fabric of Sophie's underwear.

Kayley needs no further invitation, and with a gentle touch of Sophie's clitoris, sophie let's out a cry of complete surrender and melts into Kayley arms like jelly!

She's embarrassed by her own reaction but she's completely defeated by this Woman's touch, Sophie has never been with another Girl! and Kayley seems to know exactly what Sophie's body wants before Sophie does!

With her index finder insider her, Kayley uses her thumb to massage her clit with the motion of her finger inside Sophie's welcoming mound.

That and her left hand, now swapping between Sophie's breasts, she can't hold it any longer.

Again, sophie puts her hand over Kayleys hand to stop her before it's to late.

"I'm gonna cum" Sophie whispers to the woman over her shoulder, not wanting her to stop but feeling like she has to put up some kind of fight.

Kayley continues regardless of Sophie's protest, She can feel the walls of inside Sophie starting to tighten around her finger, knowing the build up is starting and that this girl is about to cum, kayley nibbles on Sophie's earlobe, saying nothing.

With that, Sophie can feel it, her pussy starts to convulse, her legs start to shake, it's deep and building fast!

She squeezes Kayley's hand on her breast and with her other hand busy, Sophie latches around onto kayley's bum as her orgasm builds and builds and finally...

engulfed by a full body spasm, Sophie succumbed to her orgasm with a wale of suppressed pleasure.

With her body still shaking and her legs weak, Sophie returns to her senses.

She has just had an orgasm in the middle of the woods! with a complete stranger inside her vagina and all over her naked body, in the middle of the public woods.

Catching her breath Sophie realizes the reality of what just happened!

before she can do anything, her Playsuit is completely gone! with her pants, and she's gently guided down onto the cool woodland floor.

anyone who cared to look into the woods would definitely see them! but before Sophie could protest, she suddenly realized where Kayley was!

Sophie let out a soft moan as she looked down to see the Redhead between her legs! face down in her exposed vagina, with her hands resting on Sophie's hips.

Hugh wasn't much for going down on her so having her pussy eaten was a real treat but this Woman had definitely done this before!

It was like she'd never experienced before! she can feel Kayleys tongue explor every inch of her vagina and dance around her clit.

Kayley raised her hands to find Sophie's, she places Sophie's own hands on her own breasts and Sophie immediately starts to need her nipples, rolling them between her thumb and finger,

Kayley returns her own hands to massage Sophie's thighs, never looking up from her meal of Sophie's vagina.

Before long, she can feel another orgasm building, only this time, Sophie has no protest.

Her orgasms build's and Kayley knows it but now, there are voices! and there coming this way!

Sophie tries to alert Kayley but it's too late!

Sophie looks up to see 5 boys, early 20's standing over her, completely speechless! there eyes taking in every inch of Sophie's body!

She can't help it! still looking at these boys, her orgasm washes over Sophie's body

She tries to hide it from her new audience but her body won't let her, she crumbles and lets out a cry of orgasmic release.

Sophie squeezes her breasts as they jiggle uncontrollably, she is trying to hide her orgasm but to no avail and she knows it.

Kayley doesn't care.

After she finally stops shaking and the pleasure fades, Sophie looks at the boys, they are still silent! in awe of the gorgeous woman that just came in front of them, they are all rock hard!

Finally, Kayley lifts her head, a little bit of cum on her lip

"Come on then boys, you gonna cum on those tits or what?"

With that, Kayley dived back to Sophie's pussy.

Sophie looked up to see 5 erect penises all pointing at her naked chest and she liked it... A lot!

Holding the base of her breast, she gets up on her elbows, begins rubbing her thumbs over her nipples and bucked her head back.

Five Guys beeting themselves to her naked body while a woman eats out her pussy, Sophie really got into it! she began moaning loudly and encouraging the boys

"Who's going to bust First?" she asked her audience, looking at the faces of each boy as they jerked themselves off!

Still running her thumbs over her nipples, Sophie licks her lips and exaggerated her breathing, really putting on a show for these boys.

just like that, the First popped! a stream of cum shot onto Sophie's left breast just above the nipple

"Good shot" she said, licking her lips, looking up at the first boy to burst as another one shot a warm string over the bottom of her Right breast and stomach.

"Three to go" Sophie informed Kayley, she responded with a thumbs up.

Sophie looked up at the remaining Three " Who's going to be ne... Oh god!... AHH!" suddenly, no build up, just an instant orgasm washed over Sophie, her face crumpled and she bit her lip, squeezing her breast, this time, she had a sticky lubricant to rub into her chest.

As this one washed over her, she realized another boy had burst during her orgasm and he had cum just as she clutched onto her breasts so it was all over the outside of her hand.

Two remaining, Sophie dropped from her elbows and grabbed both cocks.

the boys dropped to there knees either side of her and she jerked them both off, occasionally, she would lean over and kiss one of the heads of the boys dicks or gently lick it, never actually putting it in her mouth.

And then, Lefty popped! a stream of warm cum shot across Sophie's breasts! left and right nipples

"Perfect coverage" Sophie commented

Turning to the last boy, She licked the head of his penis and began to jerk him off

"Just you big boy" Sophie said seductively she took her Right breast in her free hand and guided his cock down to her right nipple " That's where I want it big boy" and kissed the tip of his penis again.

She jerked his cock with the tip bouncing around her nipple, she keeps looking at his face, his eyes are fixed on her hand around his cock over her perfect bouncing breasts.

"Cum for me" Sophie whispers.

That was it! the last one burst exactly where Sophie wanted it! as the last of his cum dribbled out of his shrinking cock, Sophie rubbed the cum around her nipple, very happy with her performance but with all that excitement, had almost forgotten about the girl between her legs.

Sophie was quickly reminded by another earth shattering orgasm that passed quicker than the others but still left Sophie clutching her breasts and gasping for air!

Kayley was done, she immerged from Sophie's quiver looking slightly flushed and very happy with her work!

Sophie was back to earth and she was suddenly very aware of her surroundings.

laying on the floor, in public woods with the whole village in earshot, completely naked, surrounded by strangers with her breasts covered in cum!

"What now" Sophie asked the group as the boys got up to leave.

Kayley took a hoodie from one of the boys and gave it to Sophie to clean herself with.

"Guys no videos of this yeah!?" kayley said sternly

None of them said anything, just grinned to each other and off they went.

"Oh my god!" Sophie cried! "what happened to me! I'm gonna be on the fucking internet! I came on Fucking camera!"

"Nobody had there phones out darlin trust me, I was watching"

The Two girls emerged from the trees and Kayley announced she had to go back to work, she gave Sophie's bum a squeeze, bit her lip and of she went.

watching her leave the leave the most bizarre and erotic scene of her life, Sophie felt another hand on her bum.

"Where have you been!?" Hugh exclaimed "You've been missing for like Two hours"

"Oh" Sophie pondered "I was talking to the Redhead girl about Bakeries down south and she invited me to try some of her frosting" she was happy with that quick fire lie.

"Fair enough " Hugh seemed to buy it "Oh look, you've got some frosting down there!" Hugh pointed in between Sophie's breast and before she could react, hugh scooped his finger down her top, picked up the 'Frosting' and put his finger in his mouth.

Sophie froze! Hugh was very happy with his free sample and had a very triumphant, smug grin on his face and his finger still in his mouth.

The smile suddenly dropped.