Village Lesbians

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat like that for a few minutes and then the massaging stopped. I had enjoyed it so much that I felt a little disappointed, but we had both enjoyed a bit of fun together and all good things had to come to an end...or so I thought. What she said next left me completely speechless again for a few moments.

"You have lovely boobies! They are very round and firm like my Mum's, not soft and squishy like Mummy Christine's!"

Mummy Christine was her stepmother who she would see when visiting her father.

"Oh...right...well, thank you!" I managed to eventually reply.

I was always proud of my pair of 34B's and they had often been complemented by my late husband and other male suitors, although sadly not recently, and certainly not by a twenty-year-old young lady!

"I would love to see them properly! Can I please?"

It was more of a plea than a question and I felt my heart skip a beat and was conscious of blushing profusely. My mind was whirring when suddenly I had a quick flash of inspiration. Lisa had teased me a few minutes earlier with a quick flash of her panties under her tights by pulling her coat and dress back and now I would do the same to her with my breasts! I was wearing a red polo neck jumper teamed with a black skirt. I would lift my jumper, flash my breasts which were encased in a cream bra and which in turn was covered by my white petticoat, and then quickly pull it down again. Wish granted!

Considering the whole spectacle was going to last no more than about five seconds, I suddenly felt incredibly nervous and my mouth went quite dry. This was not something I would normally do but Lisa was special in more ways than one so I prepared myself by inching the hem of my jumper up by a few inches each side until it was level with the waistband of my skirt and then took hold of the front hem in readiness. I psyched myself up with a mental countdown -- three...two...one...

"Take it right off!" said Lisa suddenly and unexpectantly.

"Sorry?" I said. "You want me to take my jumper off?"

"Would you...please...for me?" She gave me a pleading look again.

I was a little taken aback. After my initial 'flash', I was prepared to lift it above my breasts to let her have a better look anyway if she wanted to but now this was a whole new ball game.

"Okay," I said.

I pulled it up level with my breasts. Lisa was looking on with intent as I eased first my right arm from its sleeve, followed by the left one and then lifted it over my head, taking care not to dislodge the gold hair grip which pinned my hair up at the back. I shook the jumper straight and laid it on my lap. After all, I would be putting it back on again in a few minutes, or so I thought!

"Oh, that is so pretty!" said Lisa and she ran her hands over the smooth material. "I love the lace around the bodice!"

"Yes, it is nice, isn't it?" I said. "I've had it for quite some time. It's one of my favourites."

Lisa was not listening. She managed to pull the petticoat strap from my right shoulder a little way down my arm so that it sagged forward slightly exposing the cup of my bra. The next thing I knew she had pulled the cup away and down and my bare breast was on display. I jumped as she tweaked the nipple with her fingers and began caressing it gently.

"How does that feel? She asked. "I'm trying to make it better for you!"

"Heavenly!" I said. "That is so good! Where did you learn to do that?"

"Mummy Christine showed me when I was a little girl," said Lisa. "I used to go on holiday with her sometimes before I went into the home. We used to have some fun when Daddy was out fishing or playing Golf! Sometimes we still play together when Daddy is out."

"She was certainly a good teacher," I said. "What about your mum, did she know?"

"Oh yes, she used to come with us and would join us sometimes!"

Lisa started kissing my right breast and licking the nipple in turn. Everything went quiet, there was no sound other than the gentle ticking of a small alarm clock on the bedside table. I heard the church clock chime the three-quarter hour and looked at the small clock. It was a quarter to three. Jenny's bus would just have arrived in town and it was only a short walk to the hospital from the bus station. I wondered what she would be thinking if she knew what was going on, and so soon after leaving Lisa in my care!

My thoughts were interrupted by Lisa pulling down the opposite strap and removing my left breast from the safety of its bra cup. As with my right, she alternated kissing and licking and then suckling on my nipple like a new-born baby. My mind went back to the last person who had done that -- my then new-born daughter some twenty-three years before. What would she think if she knew what her mother was doing?

I was beginning to feel quite excited and wondered just how far Lisa would go when suddenly, she stopped. She gently popped each of my breasts back into their respective cups and pulled the straps of my petticoat back onto my shoulders. I felt quite disappointed, but it had been fun while it lasted and as I took hold of my jumper, and was about to fold it to put it back over my head, I noticed that Lisa was looking at me again.

"Stand up a moment please," she said. "Put the jumper down for a minute please."

I did as Lisa asked. She was firm and polite but not over domineering with her requests, and she was still sitting on the bed, looking up at me through her gold rimmed glasses.

"Turn around please."

I turned and was now facing the window. I heard a car go past and footsteps as somebody walked past the gate. Then I heard Lisa shuffle off the bed. Her fingers went to the zip at the back of my skirt and there was a short rasp as it was pulled down. I felt her push the little button through its hole and then give a little tug on the skirt hem. The skirt eased a little over my hips then there was a second slightly harder tug before it slid down and landed in a heap around my ankles. I sidestepped out of it and bent down to pick it up. As I did so, I heard Lisa giggling and stood up and turned towards her to see what she found so funny, clutching the skirt in my right hand.

"What's up with you?" I said smiling back at her.

Lisa sat back on the bed again and was still giggling. I laid the skirt with my jumper and sat next to her again and put my left arm round her waist. She laid her head against my left breast and looked up at me.

"When you bent down to pick up your skirt just now, I could see your knickers through the material. They don't match the rest of your underwear!"

I blushed bright red; my knickers were white but with little red flowers on them and a small red border around the waist and legs inserts.

"You're wearing a white petticoat, white bra and you have white suspenders holding your stockings up, but your knickers are a different colour!" she said, still giggling at the thought.

"Listen young lady!" I said trying hard not to laugh myself. "If I had known that my underwear was going to be on display today, I might have made a bigger effort to wear a white pair! Doesn't your mum or Mummy Christine ever mix and match? And besides, for your information, my bra is cream, not white, so actually I have only two items that match!"

"Mum always wears the same colour knickers and bra and petticoat," said Lisa as a matter of fact. "I'm not sure what she has on today. Mummy Christine always wears white and her stockings are attached to the suspenders on her girdle."

"There are no secrets safe while you're around, are there?" I said with a laugh. "And what about you, is everything you wear underneath colour coordinated?"

Before Lisa had a chance to reply my left hand went up to the little hook on the zip of her dress. Slowly but steadily I pulled it right down as far as it would go.

Lisa pulled the dress from her shoulders and as she did so a thin white nylon ribbon strap, together with a similar coloured adjustable bra strap appeared side by side on each shoulder. As she pulled on each sleeve, I could see a lacy bust and then the white nylon of her petticoat until each arm was free and she pushed the top half down to her waist.

"Very nice!" I said approvingly and Lisa blushed proudly, cupping her small breasts simultaneously. "At least the top part matches, you have a white petticoat and bra!" I added with a grin, although I also knew that bottom half did as well, and I suspect that she knew I knew!

She was still sitting half in and half out of her dress and I could not resist reaching across and rubbing each of her breasts through the material in turn. She closed her eyes and gave a little sigh as I did each one, clutching the top of her dress tightly.

"Mm, that was lovely. You have such a tender touch, Helen!"

I cupped the side of her face with my hand and stooped to give her a kiss on the cheek. As I did, she half turned towards me and our lips met for a moment, followed by a full-on kiss which sent a shudder of excitement through my body and filled me with a warmth of emotion. Sadly, I knew our time together would be brief and that Jenny would be along later to take her home but for now I did not want it to end.

"Are you going to let me see the rest of it?" I said when our lips finally parted.

Lisa nodded and stood up briefly, lowering her dress towards the ground as she did so. She carefully stepped backwards out of it and handed it to me. I folded it neatly and put it on the bed with my skirt and jumper. Her petticoat was a lot shorter than her dress which probably explained why I had failed to spot it earlier when she flashed me and there was only a couple of inches between its hem the gusset of her tights and it did not seem as long as the one she had worn when flashing me at the bus stop.

I examined it closely while Lisa stood watching me and casually lifted its lacy hem a little higher for another longer view of her white pants What I didn't realise was that my own petticoat had opened up slightly as I reached forward and there was now a gap of around an inch or so between it and my bra and Lisa was busy ogling my breasts and did not seemingly notice what I had done!

Eventually I let the hem drop back into place and she came and sat back next to me. She put her arms around my waist and snuggled up close once more. My left arm went round her waist and I started caressing her breasts through the nylon material. Even though she had a bra on underneath, I could feel her nipples going hard and the expression on her face told me she was enjoying every second. She was staring up at me and I bent down and kissed her full on the lips once more.

"Helen," she said after a few minutes of alternated kissing and caressing. "Why do you always wear your hair pinned back? Do you ever let it down?"

"It keeps it tidy and stops it getting in my eyes," I said. "I let it down at night and when I wash it of course. Why do you ask?"

"I just wondered what you looked like with your hair down, that's all," came the reply.

I reached up and unpinned the gold-coloured clasp that held my hair in place.

"You have hair under your armpits!" she observed.

"There's not that much," I said defensively. "Lots of women have hair under their arms. It's not a big deal."

"My mum doesn't," Lisa said. "Neither does Mummy Christine!"

"Perhaps they shave it," I said, shaking my hair loose."

The sight of me doing this took the subject away from hairy armpits and Lisa looked on at my new look.

"Oh Helen, you look so much letter with your hair like that," she said. "You should wear it like that all the time!"

I caught sight of myself in the wardrobe mirror and ran my hands through it, patting it down.

"It needs brushing," I said trying to push an awkward tuft into place.

"Can I brush it for you?" Lisa had noticed a hairbrush on the dressing table.

"Well okay but be gentle. There might be a few tangles and I don't want you pulling half my hair out!"

Lisa got up and picked up the hairbrush from the dressing table and came back and sat beside me again and started brushing. She had a nice, calm, easy rhythm and I felt more and more relaxed as she did so. We sat in silence for a few minutes as she did it and I could see the look of concentration on her face in the mirror's reflection as she worked away. She was sitting next to me, sometimes leaning back slightly to reach round the other side of my head. When she did this, I noticed that the hem of her petticoat would ride up slightly giving me a view of the gusset of her white panties through her tights. Each time, the hem would rise a further half inch or so, so that after five minutes I had the most marvellous upskirt view to which she seemed completely oblivious!

After about five minutes, she seemed satisfied with her work and put the brush back on the dressing table again. Her petticoat had now dropped back into place and she came and sat back next to me once more.

"You look so much better!" she said. "You should keep that style!"

"Are you saying I didn't look good before?" I said laughing and kissed her on the lips.

"No...but..." For once she was speechless.

"Come here, cheeky!" I said and wrapped my arms around her waist.

Lisa responded in kind and we sat there for a few moments; two women in our petticoats embracing each other before she reached up and kissed me on the lips once more. This time the kiss was more forceful, and I could feel her tongue trying to penetrate my lips. I kissed her back and soon our tongues were dancing with each other in harmony. We fell back onto the bed together, locked in embrace. My hair was now a mess again with all Lisa's good intentions gone to waste but neither of us cared less. I could feel her pulling on the straps of my petticoat and bra, one of each of which had already fallen from my shoulder.

We paused for a few moments just long enough for her to pull the remaining straps free so that the top half of my petticoat was now free from my body and round my waist. I slid off the bed and kicked my shoes off and lifted the petticoat over my head and put it on the clothes pile. My bra soon followed, and she could now see both my breasts. She slid off the bed herself and stood in front of me.

"Oh gosh, Helen, your breasts are gorgeous!" she said, cupping each of them in her hands. "You are so lucky. "I have nothing much to show and I don't suppose I ever will!"

"Yes, they are aren't they," I said glowing with pride. "I was thirteen when they started developing and they were this size by the time I was fifteen. Thankfully, they stopped then otherwise who knows how big they would have become!"

Considering I was now only wearing my panties, stockings and suspenders, I did not feel at all embarrassed or shy in Lisa's company and she seemed completely at ease too. So much so that when I took hold of the hem of her petticoat, she held her arms up and allowed me to lift it right over her head and take it off her. This too joined the ever-growing pile of clothes which I then moved to a nearby chair and then pulled the bedclothes back, leaving just the pillows and base sheet. Somehow, I had the idea the bed was going to be needed and did not want clothes getting creased or thrown on the floor.

I looked at Lisa's tiny breasts under her bra and rubbed them gently through the material and she gave a contented sigh. I reached behind her, leaning over her right shoulder to see what I was doing and unhooked her bra. The straps slipped down her arms and the cups fell forward from her breasts and I just managed to save it from sliding to the floor. My boobs briefly brushed against hers for a moment and I heard a more audible 'oh yes!' utter from her lips.

We sat down on the bed again and I leaned forward and unfastened each of the straps on her shoes in turn and she kicked them off. As I sat back up again my hair brushed against her naked right boob and she shuddered.

"Ooh, you've just given me goose pimples!" she said and her whole body visibly shuddered.

We lay back on the bed together with our legs dangling over the side cuddling each other and I could feel her kissing and caressing my breasts in turn. The kissing soon turned into licking and suckling as she had done some time earlier. My left arm was round her waist with my right one in the small of her back. I brought it round and rubbed her tummy gently round her belly button and then allowed it to go for a little wander.

She was still kissing me as it crept inside the waistband of her tights, then another couple of inches more into the waistband of her panties, which already had a small damp patch in the gusset.

Just a few more inches gently parting a few straggly wispy hairs on its journey south and then...

"Ooh...aah..." she moaned and bingo! I knew I had hit my target!

A quick feel and things seemed to be fermenting nicely inside and the hand withdrew. I sat up and slid off the bed and knelt down before her. My hands went to the waistband of her tights and I carefully peeled them down her legs, taking care not to ladder or tear them. They were soon off, and I repeated the exercise with her panties. The damp patch was only around an inch or so in circumference, but I knew that it would soon have grown and at least she had a clean pair to go home in!

The little bedside clock was already showing ten minutes past three by this time so I knew we only had about an hour before it would be time for our little tryst to end and for her to have to get dressed. I also remembered what Jenny had said about helping her with her tights plus I wanted her to be doing something constructive by the time Jenny returned and not to catch us as we were.

I slipped my fingers into the waistband of my panties and pushed them down to my ankles. Lisa sat up on the bed her blue eyes staring at me intently through her gold rimmed spectacles.

"Nice pussy, Helen!" she said ogling the full thatch now on display.

"Thanks!" I said acknowledging her voice of approval. "I like everything to be natural."

"Me too," said Lisa fingering the few wispy blond hairs around her own pussy. "Mummy shaves hers regularly!" she added. "Mummy Christine doesn't, but she does trim hers. Sometimes it looks like an arrow pointing to the spot!"

She lay back on the bed giggling at the thought and I couldn't help but laugh at her little outburst as I unfastened my stockings and rolled them down my legs and off. All that was now left was my suspender belt and I was completely naked save for my wedding and engagement rings and a small gold wristwatch on my left wrist.

I slid back onto the bed alongside her and lay with my head on the pillow. Lisa was soon up alongside me rubbing each of my breasts in turn before our arms entwined and we kissed again, teasing each other's tongues in unison. After a few minutes, she manoeuvred down the bed and spread my legs wide, knees up in the air. I could feel her fingers probing the hairs of my pussy, searching me out and probing the layers of skin. Next, I saw her head burrow deep into my crotch and felt that warmth of her tongue penetrating deep within me.

I lay there with my hands on my breasts, eyes half closed, as she probed way. There was no shouting or swearing, just the odd moan now and again to begin with. My juices were heating up nicely and after a few minutes she paused briefly and took her glasses off and laid them on the bedside table nearby. Back she went for more, sometimes probing with one or two of her fingers, sometimes with her tongue. Every now and then she would hit my clit and I would jump and yell with excitement although she was too engrossed to notice. I could feel a damp patch on the bedsheet as juices eased out of me, much bigger than the one on the front of her panties.

I don't know how long it took her, but she kept at her task. At one stage she knelt astride me and ground her pussy deep and hard against mine. The daylight was fading but I could see her eyes were closed in concentration and her body was jerking up and down. I could see that she too was already quite wet and that one if not both of us would come very soon. She climbed off me and buried her tongue deep within me one more time, but my resistance soon crumbled, and a huge hot wave of emotion tore through my body and out onto the bedsheet.