Village Lesbians

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there for a few moments as the last tremors left my body. The sheet was now quite wet, but no matter and she came to join me on the pillow with her glasses back in place.

"Thank you," I whispered.

She kissed me gently on the lips and closed her eyes. I lay with my arms around her and looked down at her, so peaceful and quiet after her exertions. My right hand once more crept down to her pussy and I caressed it gently, probing my finger inside. She stirred gently at my intrusion and was soon still again with her head resting against my left breast, so I decided to let her lie quietly.

It was now quite dark and murky outside and the streetlamp at the bus stop opposite had come on and was casting its orange glow through the window and across the ceiling. I glanced at my watch and saw that the time was just after a quarter to four and lay back thinking of what a wonderful afternoon I had just had. It was surreal almost. I thought of my daughter and smiled at what her reaction would be if she knew what her mother had been up to!

I must have dozed off briefly because I remember checking the time on my watch and it was ten minutes past four. I heard the bus to town pull up at the stop opposite and depart on its journey; its headlights playing across the ceiling as it passed by and the low rumble of the engine slowly disappear up the street. Lisa was still sleeping peacefully.

"You can have five more minutes, and then we'll have to get you cleaned up and dressed," I said to her quietly, stroking her hair at the same time. "When the next bus comes back in about forty minutes, your mum will be on it!"

A few minutes later, I heard a car draw up outside, followed by a woman's voice briefly and then a car door shut with a modest thud and then footsteps on the path. I thought at first that it was somebody dropping my neighbour off as she often went out with a friend for Sunday lunch when suddenly there was a loud knock at my front door. I jumped out of my skin and sat bolt upright on the bed. The suddenness woke Lisa from her slumber.

"What's the matter", she said stifling a yawn. "Where am I?" She blinked in the darkness and saw my naked silhouette in the orange light. "Oh, it's you, Helen. Did you enjoy yourself?" she added.

There was a second knock, slightly more urgent than the first.

"There's someone at the door," I whispered quietly. "I hope it isn't my daughter! Who on earth can it be, I'm not expecting visitors."

I climbed off the bed and cautiously walked towards the window and peered out. I could see a woman in a dark coat and a light-coloured headscarf standing outside the front door. She also wore dark high heeled shoes and dark hosiery and was looking towards the front windows to see if she could see any signs of life. I then saw her look up towards the window I was standing at. I'm not sure if she saw me but she knocked again with even more urgency this time. I turned towards Lisa on the bed.

"Oh, good grief!" I said. "It's your mum, Lisa, she's back already!" I recognised the dark blue coat and cream coloured headscarf she had been wearing when she brought Lisa earlier.

I pulled the curtain closed so that I definitely couldn't be seen and switched on the light.

"I'd better go down and let her in," I said, suddenly feeling panicky. "Start getting dressed will you please Lisa. I'll make her a cup of tea and then I'll come back up. Your mum left a clean pair of pants in the bag for you, so I'll bring them up and help you with your tights and then get dressed myself."

I paused wondering what I was going to wear to go downstairs. I hadn't got time to get fully dressed. My skirt and jumper alone would look odd without stockings while my petticoat alone would look even weirder, especially with nothing underneath.!

Luckily, there was an old pink quilted housecoat hanging up behind the door and I grabbed it and pulled it on and fastened the buttons, only to find that the bottom one was missing. It felt a bit tight in places, but it was the best I could do at that moment. Lisa sat up on the bed grinning at me and made no attempt to do as I asked.

"Come on," I said. "Start getting dressed. You can put your bra on and your petticoat and dress, and then wait for me. Please!"

I was almost begging her to comply as I went out onto the landing, switched the light on and went downstairs barefooted and opened the front door.

"Oh, hello Jenny, come on in" I said. "You're early. We weren't expecting you yet!"

"So I see!" said Jenny, eyeing my pink housecoat and my new hairstyle. "I had a lift back, so I didn't have to wait for the bus. I was walking from the hospital to the bus station when Mr and Mrs Bowen came by in their car. They had just taken their son to the railway station so offered me a lift. They dropped me outside when I told them that Lisa was here."

She put her handbag down in the hallway and took off the headscarf and folded it up.

"So why are you dressed like this?" she said.

"I was erm...just going for a shower!" I said hesitantly.

"At half past four on a Sunday afternoon?" Jenny obviously didn't believe me.

"Well, I felt a bit hot and sweaty, so I thought I'd do it," I said rather unconvincingly.

"Hmm," said Jenny putting the headscarf into her coat pocket. "Where's Lisa?"

"Oh, she's erm up in the bedroom," I said, suddenly feeling nervous. "It was nice and light in there after you left so we stayed up there. I'll go up and get her. You can wait in here if you like and I'll make you a cup of tea or coffee."

I indicated towards the lounge door.

"No, it's fine," said Jenny. "I nip up and see what she's up to!"

She headed up the stairs and I followed behind fervently hoping that Lisa had at least managed to do what I asked and partially dress herself. Alas, I was to be proved wrong! When we walked into the bedroom she was lying on the bed, still totally naked, fingering herself gently.

"So, young lady, what have you been up to while I've been visiting your grandma?" said Jenny standing at the foot of the bed and watching her daughter pleasuring herself.

"It's not what it seems!" I said bringing out the old cliché before Lisa had a chance to speak.

"It never is with Lisa," said Jenny sitting down on the bed next to her daughter. "What was it this time? Let me guess, 'you've got a ladder in your stockings?' She'll tell you that there's a ladder at the back going under your skirt hem and then as you raise your skirt, she starts rubbing your legs and fingering you. That is the usual favourite!"

"No actually, it wasn't. I said and then added cautiously. "Are you telling me that Lisa's done this sort of thing before?"

"Oh yes, quite a few times," said Jenny. "She's never got this far before, but she has rubbed a few people up the right way, shall we say? That's why I always pack a clean pair of pants so that if she gets a little excited, she has a clean pair to go home in."

"And people don't mind? I asked.

"Not so far, in fact for most it's the only excitement they ever get!" Jenny replied.

She looked at my anxious face.

"Don't worry, no harm has been done," she said. "You've had a good afternoon together and had a bit of excitement as well."

Jenny's words made me feel a lot better.

"So just how did she get you?" Jenny said. "Was it the stocking trick?"

"No, actually she flashed me at first," I said blushing slightly. "She pulled her coat and dress back and showed me her knickers through her tights!"

Jenny looked at Lisa and frowned at her and then tutted loudly.

"She did it one day at the bus stop as well just after they had installed the seat," I continued. "She was in stockings that day, so I got to see her knickers uncovered so to speak as well as some of her petticoat."

Again, Jenny tutted towards her daughter, who lay back smirking at the pair of us, gently rubbing her slit.

"Anyway, after I had helped her off with her coat, she sat on the bed and wouldn't budge, so I sat with her for a moment and the next thing she grabbed my right boob." I said, blushing again. "It made me take a sharp intake of breath and I think she thought she had hurt me so wanted to rub it better, and the rest as they say..."

"Well, they are quite a size!" said Jenny turning and looking at my breasts.

She stood up and took a step towards me.

"They must be quite constricted under this tight housecoat," she added.

It's true that it was quite tight in the breast department and I was dying to take it off and put my own clothes back on. Jenny reached forward and smiled at me. She cupped each hand over my breasts and squeezed them gently. I felt a ripple of goose pimples and Jenny unfastened the nearest button covering them. The pressure on them eased and she slid her left hand inside and started massaging my right breast in a similar fashion to how Lisa had done it an hour before. Up and down, round and round, brushing over my nipple with her fingers. I moaned quietly until she paused and eased the following button through its little hole. Now her hand continued down to my navel working a short way beyond until she paused again, and the last available button was unfastened.

The housecoat was still fastened by the top button at the collar and she held the two parts open so that it fanned out either side of my breasts so that they and my pussy were now on show for both her and Lisa to see. My nipples stood out proudly although my pussy hairs now looked dry and matted following my earlier exertions.

"Oh my, Helen, you are a dark horse, aren't you?" she said, running her fingers from front to back and picking out my pussy opening at the first attempt. "Beautiful my darling, simply beautiful and you really have such a gorgeous body too for someone your age!"

"I'm only forty-five!!" I protested. "Just because I'm a granny doesn't mean to say I have to have wrinkles and saggy tits!"

"Well you certainly don't have anything like that," Jenny said rubbing my pussy again with her right hand while her left played with my right breast.

She brought her hands back up to the top button on the housecoat and unfastened it before sliding it away from my body and on to the bed behind me. She moved in close and I could smell her perfume. My senses were going into overdrive again as she kissed me on the lips; gently at first and then more and more passionately, probing her tongue through my lips until I reciprocated and holding my waist pulling me against her.

Jenny was such an expert kisser and as she pulled me closer to her body, I could feel the material of her coat rubbing against my body. Every now and then I would feel it brush against one of my breasts and a tingle would run through me until eventually we broke away and she let go of my waist.

I looked at her and smiled. She had seen me stark naked and now was the time for her to reveal everything. I started unfastening the buttons down the front of her coat, slowly and methodically. I didn't want to appear in too big a hurry although in reality I wanted to see everything as soon as possible. She slid her coat off and laid it over the bedstead at the foot of the bed. She had a white hand knitted cardigan over a dark blue short sleeved polka dot spotted dress underneath. The cardigan had tiny imitation pearl buttons and I began to carefully unfasten each of the buttons in turn.

"This is gorgeous," I said. "Did you knit this?"

Jenny said nothing but just looked at me as I finished the last one.

"Mummy Christine made it," said Lisa, who was now kneeling behind her mother on the bed. "She's very good at that sort of thing."

Jenny shrugged the cardigan off and as soon as she had laid it over the coat Lisa was unzipping the back of her dress. Jenny pulled her arms from each sleeve in turn, still fixing me her unbroken stare. She pushed it down to her waist revealing a pair of large breasts encased in a black low cup bra.

I looked at them in wonder. They were certainly bigger than mine, something akin to a 36C and they jiggled about a bit as she pushed the dress over her hips towards the floor and stepped out of it. Our gaze broke for a moment as she shook it straight and put it with the rest of her clothes. She had a short black half-slip on with an inch or so of lace around the hem and through it I could see the gusset of her black nylon tights. I could also just about make out the outline of a pair of black panties. Lisa was quite right earlier as unlike me, everything in the underwear department matched.

Jenny turned back towards me, a smug look on her face, and her hands went straight to the clasp at the back of her bra. The straps slipped from her shoulders and her magnificent bosoms tumbled out of their restraint. She dropped the bra on the floor at her feet and cupped each breast tweaking the nipples with her thumbs. It was almost as though she were goading me -- 'mine are bigger than yours!' I put my hands over the top of hers and together we manipulated them up and down, round and round. Our lips came together once more, and we kissed passionately.

Jenny and I were both so engrossed with each other that neither of us was paying any attention to Lisa who was now sitting back on her haunches on the bed, caressing her own breasts and simultaneously tweaking them in the same way that her mother was. After a while, Jenny pushed my hands away and placed them around her waist and then put her hands on my waist and pulled me closer again.

Our embrace resumed and now our naked breasts were also kissing each other. My hands wandered down inside the elasticated hem of her petticoat and down into the back off her tights squeezing the cheeks of her bottom through her panties. I could feel the front of the petticoat rubbing gently against my knees and upper thighs as she swayed back and forth. I wrapped the thumb and forefinger of each hand into the waistband and sent it into a heap around her ankles.

Jenny didn't seem to notice, but she did notice when my hands started peeling her tights away and briefly infiltrated the front of her panties. She stopped what she was doing and stepped away from the petticoat and then kicked off her shoes. She pulled her tights down and soon stepped out of them and then let her panties drop down to her ankles. She stepped out of them and nudged everything into a pile on the floor with her foot. Petticoat, bra, panties, tights and shoes; all were unceremoniously bundled into a small heap.

Jenny slid onto and across the bed almost pushing Lisa off the other side in her haste. She patted the space next to her and I soon joined her. We lay together with her kissing and licking at my nipples while her right hand was exploring my pussy. I could feel one, no two fingers probing me trying to bring me to my second orgasm within less than an hour.

I lay back staring up at the ceiling savouring every moment and every now and then I caught sight of Lisa out of the corner of my eye. She was kneeling on the opposite corner of the bed playing with her tiny breasts and tweaking her nipples, her eyes closed and locked in her own private little world.

I closed my eyes and could see two red spots from where I had briefly stared at the light fitting on the bedroom ceiling. My body was tensing once more, Jenny was probing, aggravating my clit and making me gasp with pleasure. I tried to resist the urge to erupt for as long as possible but once again my resistance crumbled and the torrent within me flowed out onto the bedsheet. Within seconds Jenny withdrew her fingers and was down between my legs licking my juices so as to try and waste as little as possible.

After a few minutes she sat up, licked her fingers and ran her hands through her hair. Her huge tits jiggled in response. I pulled myself up so that my head was resting against the back wall and looked down at the crumpled bedsheet and then across to my two naked companions. I was about to speak when Lisa shuffled up to face her mother and began playing with her breasts, cupping them in each hand, kneading them in all directions even rubbing them together. Jenny kissed her tenderly and then kissed each of her daughter's breasts in turn and pushed her back so that her head was on the pillow next to where I was lying. She spread her daughter's legs wide, knees lightly in the air, exposing her tiny cunt and snuggled down gently caressing her lips with her tongue and then working deeper and deeper inside.

Lisa turned her head towards me, and I lay back down on the pillow again and wrapped my arms round the back of her neck and kissed her passionately on the lips. She half turned her upper body and held my waist tightly. Now and then I would feel her body jump as Jenny sent another ripple of ecstasy through her daughter's body and each time she would grip my waist a little bit tighter. I sensed that time would soon be of the essence and sure enough she broke free from my passionate embrace, gripped my waist even tighter and let forth a loud expletive as Jenny brought her endeavours to a successful conclusion.

Jenny sat up once again and ran her fingers through her hair making her huge tits jiggle up and down. Lisa eased her grip on me, and Jenny gave an inviting nod to me to mop up her daughter's secretions which I did with relish.

"Right!" said Jenny when I was satisfied that I had taken every last drop that I could. "I think its time that we were making a move, don't you, young lady? I'm sure that Helen will need to get these sheets off and into the washing machine."

We slid off the bed at opposite sides and Jenny looked at the crumpled sheets and the dried stains from the combined outpourings which were mainly from Lisa and me.

"I'll give you a hand once I've got Lisa sorted," she added, indicating towards the bed.

"Oh, it can wait until morning," I said. "I'll get up early and do it, I'm not in work until later."

Lisa was in no hurry to make a move and just lay back on the bed, arms behind her head, grinning up at the pair of us.

"Come on lazy bones," Jenny said, bending down and stepping into her panties.

She pulled them up and gave Lisa a friendly nudge. Meanwhile I was sorting out my clothes from Lisa's into two separate piles: hers on the bed and mine on the chair.

"The bag is still downstairs with her clean knickers in," I said holding the original pair up.

Jenny took them from me and felt them.

"These are fine," she said. "They'll do for today now. There's no point in her putting a clean pair on for an hour or so. She'll have a bath after tea and then put her nightclothes on for the evening. I've seen them when they've been as wet as the bedsheet so that's the reason why I pack a clean pair."

I never said anything, but I wondered just exactly what she had done and who she had been with to get them into that state. She handed them back to me to put on the pile. Instead I knelt on the bed and making sure that they were the right way round I pulled them over each of her ankles.

Rather reluctantly Lisa swung her legs over my side of the bed and stood up to pull them up. I wondered how she would manage with her bra, given that she got flustered with tights but she simply fastened the small hooks and eyes together and pulled it over her head like a t-shirt then slipped her arms through the straps and pulled the cups over her tits and back into place again.

I had started to dress myself and had my bra, panties and petticoat on. Jenny was still dressing so I took Lisa's tights and folded them so that she could push her feet into them. She stood up and I gradually inched them up her legs and up round her thighs. She was holding my waist with one hand and rubbing the nylon material gently over my panties with the other before she sat back on the bed and let me put her shoes back on and fasten each of the straps.