Village Lesbians

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was like dressing a three-year-old with Lisa doing the absolute minimum to help me and as much as possible to distract me and I could see some of the difficulties that Jenny had to face with her. There was certainly a stubborn streak in there from time to time. I continued to dress myself thinking that she could manage her petticoat and dress as she had with her bra, but she just sat on the bed.

Jenny was now fully dressed again, and I just had my skirt and jumper to put back on, so I sat next to her on the bed and folded her petticoat up and dropped it over her head. I almost had to manipulate her arms through the straps and pull it into place myself as once again there was minimal assistance.

Jenny came to my aid and picked up the dress. She folded it and popped it over Lisa's head and let it drop down over her body. We each pushed an arm into the relevant sleeve and managed to get her to stand up -- but only long enough for me to zip the back of the dress up and pull it straight again before she promptly sat back down.

I finished dressing and slipped my shoes back on. Jenny had her coat and held it open trying to persuade her to put it on, but it took a bit of gentle negotiation from me before this was achieved.

"Can I come round again tomorrow?" said Lisa. "If you say yes then I'll put my coat on!"

"Helen has to go to work tomorrow," said Jenny. "You have to go to the Day Centre so it wouldn't be possible."

Lisa pulled a face and sat stubbornly on the bed.

"What about the day afterwards?" She wasn't giving up easily.

After a few minutes haggling we eventually settled on a potential date when I would go round to her house and visit her there. Lisa's face lit up in an instant and she immediately stood up and put her coat on and fastened it up.

"Don't forget your hat or your bag," I said handing her the straw hat and she put it on her head and then the bag which she looped over her head and shoulder.

"I can't wait for you to come," she said grabbing my hand. "We can play with my toys!"

Rather naively I assumed she meant a collection of dolls and the thought of spending an afternoon playing happy families with a twenty-year-old somehow didn't have the same appeal, nevertheless I resolved to give it a go and see what happened. Anything to please Lisa!

"Thank you for a nice afternoon!" she said in a suddenly posh sounding voice and gave me a hug and a kiss.

"Yes, thanks again!" said Jenny. "You were great. Lisa just loves you! She talks about you all the time."

"It was a pleasure," I said, "I'll look forward to coming round to yours soon."

I took one last look around the bedroom at the crumpled bed and switched off the light before we all went downstairs. We had decided to say our goodbyes in the hallway so as not to make a big fuss outside and attract any attention from any dog walkers or passers-by. When I finally opened the door, a blast of cold air swept in giving me a different kind of goose pimples!

I stood on the doorstep and watched as Lisa and Jenny walked down the garden path and closed the gate behind them. One quick wave and they turned and walked away. I was about to turn and go inside when the ten past six bus went past on its way to town. I looked at my watch; it had been four hours since Jenny had brought Lisa to me. I went back inside and closed the door behind me and leaned on the back of the door. My pussy ached, my body ached, and I had used muscles I probably hadn't used in years, but what a four hours it had been!