Village Life Pt. 03

Story Info
Getting ready for a night of serving at a swanky Manor house.
3.5k words
4.31
3.9k
2

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look at the key, back to Rachael then to my wife, and back to the key. I don't comprehend what's being implied.

"Chastity is amazing. Handing over control to another is an amazing show of trust. You put your sexual pleasure, and if you go far enough your whole well being in the hands of someone else. They can seriously abuse that power or it can be one of the most rewarding things either of you do."

Rachael looks me in the eye and squeezes my hand.

"But in order for chastity to remain effective, you mustn't be allowed to forget what it is you are missing. And right now, you need a reminder of what that pleasure can be like."

She unclips the chains from me and lets them fall to the floor, then leans over and softly kisses my glossy lips with her own. Her arms reach behind me and unlock the steel collar from my neck. We are all naked now, except for one last thing. My wife takes the key from Rachael and puts it into the padlock. I have mixed feelings of joy, apprehension, tension and excitement from the sound of it opening.

She slides the cage off and places it on the bedside table. It feels.... odd. I move my hand to touch my free penis for the first time in, well I can't remember. Cleaning was always done by my wife and sometimes Mandy later on but never me. Rachael grabs my hand before I get there.

"Let me,' she says softly, almost a whisper. She looks at my wife who nods her approval.

Rachael softly wraps her hand around my flacid cock, and her very loving touch is like an electric shock. In fact I recall the last time she touched it was at the fundraiser when she grabbed it and squashed it against her own. This time she is slow and thoughtful, gently moving up and down with hardly a grip. My wife rests her head on Rachel's shoulder, watching intently.

It takes seconds before my cock is like rock. Rachel's mouth closes in on my penis and suddenly the bare head disappears inside a woman's mouth for the first time in over two years. Longer if you discount my wife.

However, I'm not superman... I feel a twitch I hardly recognise anymore and before I know what's happening I fill her mouth with cum. Even a pro like Rachael can't swallow it fast enough and it runs out the side of her mouth, dripping onto her breast. She grips and squeezes the last drop out before she falls open mouthed onto my wife, as they kiss I can see my seed pass between their mouths and back as their tongues push it between them. it's a beautiful image that will never leave me.

Eventually they both swallow. I stand there naked and soft, remembering why my selfishness made me a better sissy than a man anyway. I'd failed to satisfy either of the women in front of me choosing my own selfish release over their pleasure.

"Well that's not good enough," Rachael says as she rises up from the bed.

"I k-know," I start. "I didn't mean.."

"Shut the fuck up, and lie down." She pushes me onto the bed and my wife climbs on top of me. "That is not going to do anything for you, or us."

My wife moves up the bed, and pushes her wet slit over my mouth. I start to lick.

At the same time I feel a warm sensation on my soft cock. Rachael rolls my flaccid member around her mouth, and uses a hand to roll back the foreskin. The sensation is amazing as she licks the bare head all over. flicking the tip with her tongue. I lap faster at the sloppy pussy pushed hard against my mouth as my wife moves it faster up and down. I feel my balls being cupped and in just minutes I'm hard again!

My wife slides down me as I feel Rachaels hand grip my cock. I stare into my wife's eyes as her pussy slides onto my member and she starts to grind it in and out. She loses rhythm slightly and grips the bed sheets suddenly letting out a groan as Rachael forces her cock into my wifes ass.

Rachael hammers away with a speed I could never muster but I grind as best I can as my wife invades my mouth with her tongue, using her hands to pin my arms to the bed. Even unlocked I'm still not in control...

"ohhh yes, oh harder... Fuck me harder both of you!!"

I change my rhythm and suddenly it all clicks. I can see Rachaels movements a line with mine so as my cock slides out hers pushes in. My wife starts to shake as we penetrate her holes in synchronization and her orgasm comes hard.

"Aaahhhhh! Oh shit yes!!

She goes limp and Rachael pushes her off me onto her back. Grabbing my arm she steers me on top and I push my cock back into my wifes sensitive, dripping pussy which offers no resistance. I slowly use long strokes in and out, but Rachael pushes onto my back pushing me flat down and fully into my wife.

I feel Rachaels cock at my own opening and try to relax as she pushes her swollen head in. I feel it pop past my opening and the shaft starts to fill me up. I love my ass being filled with cock but the added feeling of pussy contracting around my own cock is pushing me to the edge again.

Rachael slowly bottoms out in me a few times, then lets me have it like she did my wife. She grabs a fistful of my hair and pulls my head back as she slams in and out, her balls slapping against me.

My hair is released and I'm lying flat against my wife and Rachaels thrusts are making me rub against her clit, I can tell another orgasm is coming for both of us. I can feel sweat between our stomachs and her beasts pushed on my chest, her hands reaching back holded my ass cheeks apart for Rachael to ram in between. She is also leaning on my back sandwiching me tight between two beautiful women, my ass full and my cock buried in a warm wet slit.

Just then Rachael cums, hot sperm shoots deep inside me setting off my own orgasm and I fill my wife with rivers of spunk, groaning loudly. She's been holding off and lets herself go too. The noise is tremendous, a mix of screams and groans before we collapse.

We lie naked, my wife and Rachael either side of me. Each with a leg across mine. They take it in turns to turn my head and softly kiss me a few times. As I slumber half asleep I feel Rachael moving and a clink of metal. I realize each arm is pinned under these amazing women and they are holding my legs down with theirs. With Rachaels left hand and my wife's right they work together to end my hour of free pleasure.

My wife holds my soft cock as Rachael slides the cage over it and holds the two pieces together. My wife takes the lock she's holding between her teeth and hooks it through the hole in the ring.

Then with a final 'snap' they each use one finger to press the padlock shut and once again my orgasms are no longer my own. To hammer the point home they each findle my cock and balls for a good 20 minutes, rubbing their breasts against me and their legs up and down mine, nibbling my ears and kissing me.

They giggle in unison when my sissy prick finally swells again and fills the cage, drawing a moan from me.

I wake first from a dream I know was beautiful but don't remember. In my haze I look down to check and sure enough, I'm locked up. Rachael was right, being locked for so long became the norm and being allowed to fuck while free has brough back erotic sensations of chastity I havent had for a long while. I crave to be unlocked again and desperate to please my two tormentors for more release, while not knowing if it will actually come. They can both be pretty cruel when they want to be.

My wife is watching me as I contemplate my chastity.

"You haven't stared at it like that for quite a while. Missing it already?"

Rachael giggles, clearly listening. "We need to get ready. I think we all need a shower.. Let's get moving."

Sometimes, I regret my chastity journey. Here I am in a shower, hands raised in the air under strict instructions not to touch myself or either lady. The warm soapy water runs down my smooth hairless body as they wash me, starting with my hair and working the way down, spending a little too much time at my cage, obviously. I stand in between them, Rachael in front. As she washes she rubs her breasts all down me and takes care to make sure her semi erect cock brushes against me frequently. The warm soapy touch has my dick literally pushing out of the gaps in the Cage rings, it hurts in a wonderful way as it throbs against the pressure.

"Ok, you're done sweet. Out you get. we'll help you get dressed", Rachael instructs me. As I dry myself I watch them wash each other down. They start to kiss, feeling their way around each other's soapy bodies. Rachael roughly grabs my wife and spins her around pushing her head forward. She grabs the shower rail to balance, before she closes her eyes and groans as Rachael pushes her erect cock into her.

"Hands on you fucking head!" Rachael commands me as she spots me reach for my genitals (not that I can play with myself anyway). I comply, dropping the towel and pushing my hands into my wet hair.

"Fuuuukkkk!" my wife screams as she's pounded for the third time in two hours. Rachael pulls out before she orgasms though, and spurts cum all over her ass.

"I want you dripping tonight babe. Horny sluts do what they're told", Rachael taunts.

My wife looks at her longingly before the shower is turned off and we all dry each other off.

My wife drys and styles my hair before her own, and does my make-up. Dark eyes and sexy deep red lipstick which she matches on herself.

We get dressed in the new outfits I modeled at the boutique. I Let out moans of discomfort mixed with sub pleasure as I'm laced into the corset, my already skinny waist shrinking another couple of inches. They managed to push what little body fat I have upwards giving the impression of small breasts. I like it.

Rachael has an extra toy, a 5 inch plug with a ring at the bottom. It's well lubed before I'm told to lean against the wall as it's inserted, my wife holds my ass open while Rachael works it inside me. The chain from my cage tip is run through the ring of the plug which will make it hard to remove if (when!) the chain is tightened. My wife fits the collar, and catches my look of displeasure. She simply smiles before taking the chain and clipping it to the back of my neck. Rachael fits the front chain, collar to chastity ring and my look is complete. As if I needed reminding, she clicks the ratchet up twice and the chains go taunt but not uncomfortably so. I can feel the chain rub against my perineum and now it makes a sound as the chain moves through the plug ring as I walk.

All dressed and looking sexy as hell we descend the stairs into the evening air. Rachael insisted I wear her fur coat, she likes the sluttier look it gives over my down coat. She has her blazer with my wife's scarf to keep the chill off. I'm jealous of my wife who is wearing her shining black down coat, zipped to the neck. The large hood bounces slightly behind her as she walks, the light brown real fur edge blows slightly in the breeze. I have a kinky fondness for such coats. I love the way the padded fabric is pulled tight across her breasts.

I feel the cold air up my skirt as we walk, fur coat pulled closed and I keep a hand at the collar to keep it tight around my neck. partly to keep out the chill, partly to hide the metal collar. What few people pass us must wonder what the clinking noise is they hear along with the clack of our heels.

We reach the main road and Rachael flags down a taxi and gives him an address. He eyes the three of us and gives a knowing smile.

"You know it's a £95 round trip, unless you'd like to settle with something other than cash?"

"I think we can arrange that", Rachael replies. "You make a stop on the way."

After half an hour we pull into a dark car park surrounded by woodland, Rachael and the driver get out. My wife follows so I do too, pulling the fur coat down while keeping my legs closed as I swing them out to hide my metal accessories. They clink as I walk around the back of the car. The driver notices and raises an eyebrow.

"Do you need some wd-40 love?" he jokes.

"That's ok", replies Rachael. "I'll provide the lubricant!" With that she slut drops in front of him, spreading her knees as she grabs his belt. Within seconds his jeans are around his ankles and he gasps as she wraps her ruby red lips around his flaccid cock and sucks hard while staring up at him. The girl is a pro....

The driver gasps and looks skyward, his cock goes stiff immediately and she starts to bob it and out of her mouth. Still staring up she extends her left hand and beckons me over. I stoop next to her carefully keeping my knees together,

placing my left hand on his leg to steady myself. As I lean in the back chain tightens pulling my own caged cock backwards towards my ass, the chain jangles in the plug ring and rubs on my skin. As usual, my cock is now bursting. Rachael takes the now solid dick out of her mouth, using her right hand to stroke it while she turns to me and kisses me.

"He tastes lovely. Now you go. DO NOT get spunk on my fur coat slut".

I lean against her and she turns the cock slightly as I lick around the head and let my mouth fill with saliva, before slowly sliding it in making sure my lips lightly rub down the shaft. He groans and stiffens as my tongue makes its way around him. I sense this won't take long and start to move it in and out, slobbering all over it while Rachael rubs his large testicles.

It takes just a couple of minutes before my mouth is flooded with sweet tasting cum, its a lot but I hold it all in.

"DON'T SWALLOW", Rachael commands as she squeezes the last drops out by rubbing her thumb and finger down towards the tip. When she's happy the guy has been totally milked she puts her lips to mine and we snowball our prize back and forth. She reaches under the fur and forces my knees apart, rubbing my own balls for good measure, getting my precum on her hand as she does. After a few seconds we both swallow the sticky seed.

"Mmm baby you taste divine", Rachael compliments. " We will definitely use your service again, although maybe we could make it last longer next time!" she winks at him.

"Well you're lucky you got that long really sweetheart. Its hard enough having you two beauties down there, but when I saw your friend finger fucking herself too I just couldn't hold it anymore!"

He gestures behind us and we both turn to see my wife sitting on a bench, panting. Skirt hitched up over her coat, stroking her snatch. She is slightly slumped down with her head leant back half buried in the big padded hood.

"Fucking disobedient slut!" Rachael stomps over to her. "What did I fucking say in the shower? I left you horny for a reason! Get up!"

She grabs an arm and drags my wife to her feet, then leads her to the car.

"I'll have to get those juices flowing again. Disobedience will not be rewarded with physical pleasure but I recall how horny you get seeing your husband suffer so that will have to do."

She strips the fur coat off me and puts it in the car before grabbing the back of my neck and forcing me to bend over the bonnet. "Both of you, hold her down."

The driver and my wife each grab an arm and stretch them out, holding my wrists and using their free hand to lean in my shoulders holding me over the front of the car. I can just look back enough to see Rachael fish something from her handbag. I feel the cold air as my skirt is lifted up exposing my behind, naked apart from the metal chain running through the plug. The driver wolf whistles as I go red with embarrassment.

WHACK!

A swish and a crack on my left cheek! The pain registers in my brain and I struggle but they hold me firm.

WHACK! WHACK!

The same cheek takes the hits and I cry out, twisting my legs and stamping my foot. It's all I can do. Despite the pain, my cock throbs in my cage from being restrained and spanked in front of a stranger, the taste of his semen still fresh in my mouth. I look to the side at my wife who looks concerned, instead of the smile I was expecting.

"Well how odd", Rachael says to my wife, obviously reading her expression. "So you get off on chastity torture but not a good old spanking? Fine, we'll do you."

She has the driver and me lay my wife on the bonnet on her back, and each hold a leg forcing them wide apart while pinning her down by the shoulers. Her wet cunt is partly opened by the extreme position. Rachael gives her exposed cunt five slaps with the crop making her cry out and struggle.

"AAHHHH!" She wriggles as best she can but we hold her firm. Her swollen clit goes slightly red. Rachael gives a few more taps on her glistening lips, and inside of each thigh.

"MMMMMMFFFFPH!" She thrusts her hips up and down a few times. I'm leaking out of my cage at the sight of the discipline. Rachael steps in and gives four long strokes with her tongue the full length of my wifes cunt making her moan out and drip onto the car bonnet.

"Please Rachael let me cum again! I'll do anything! "

"That's where I need you to be", Rachel smirks. "Begging!" She rests the crop on the red shaking clitoris, then ducks to the side as she realizes it's a touch too far.

AAAHHHH! AAAHHHH! FFFUUUUKKKK!"

My wife's whole body spasms, I can barely hold the leg as she squirts from the orgasm. The jet of fluid goes about three feet out, then twice more. When she's finished she goes limp.

"Well shit. Fuck it, your such a horny slut we'll be ok", Rachael shrugs. "Fucking look now, your skirt is soaked!"

The rest of the journey takes another half hour. Rachael chats to the driver in front, my wife rests her head on my shoulder in the back. We had to use the front of the skirt to dry her legs and ass, then it was decided she would wear mine as she is a lady whereas I'm just a sissy. The rich hosts would appreciate our understanding of the social BDSM hierarchy.

I squeeze the plug in my ass with my rectum and a wave of pleasure runs through me. My cock is filling the cage and the enclosed feeling is making me pant. I put my left arm over my chest and sink down into the fur coat, pulling it tighter around me. My right hand squeezes my wife's thigh, and she returns the gesture with a kiss on my neck.

We pass through a large brick arch. Once through the fields open up either side of the straight Road and we can see the manor house in the distance. It's huge, made of pale stone with many sloping roof sections and more windows than I can count. There must be 30 or more cars parked off to the side. However we park in front of a smaller building, clearly the servant quarters.

As we exit the car Rachael makes sure she has the driver's personal number. My libido is raging as I cluctch the buttplug tight with my ass, arms wrapped around me making sure the cold doesn't invade the fur coat, with my legs pressed together now I have no skirt.

She knocks on the large Wooden door.