Village of Lamia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And John and Benny were selected to be "guests" in the queen, and they had to play the part.

As time passed, one by one, Lamia started to sift in, and to each man's excitement, bravely slithered to and sat next to the divans next to the young men...Women with snake bodies, in veils and beautiful dusky faces adorned with Henna, decked in jewels, started to feel uncomfortably close as the bartender...badmaid...?Bar-Lamia...? Smiled and pointed at the men as she received the Lamia women.

Benny and John felt very warm at the welcoming.

And one by one, they even slithered up to them.

*-*-*-*

Women approaching men once would have roused all sorts of alarms in a man's mind.

Not in the monstergirl lands. The women were polite, beautiful, and even shook hands with their delicate own. It was always a new mystery to touch a woman who covered herself in veils.

Each politely greeted the men, coming up around the divans and ottomans of the opulent lobby. Then came the introductions. Benny and John noted plenty of Arabic names, but also American, European and even a Chinese name. Soon, both men started to feel the warmth of demon energy surrounding the Lamia, their friendly faces, some dusky, lovely Arabic faces in veils, European and even Asiatic features. The English spoken by the Lamia was quite accented with a hissing undertone, but each was eager to talk to both men.

The monstergirls were simply a wonder to talk to. One could never get rid of the eager innocence combined with

"What is your name?"

"Are you like, really an American?"

"What do you do for a living?"

It would have sounded like as if each were mail-ordered brides were it not for the fact that these monster women were simply hungry for male interaction, and for some reason, was delighted and interested in anything the men said.

Of course, John had to occasionally nudge Benny NOT to start with explaining the details of baseball and the wonderful properties of latest generation American diesel trains, rather than telling how they grew up, how New York was, how the United States and the West was. In a modern age that would be senseless, were it not for more organized, structured countries to heavily regulate "mamono" populations.

It was not easy for abroad mamono to get into the United States, or Europe from the Middle East, especially until the unrest in smaller cities and allegations of human trafficking could be resolved. This was a world half-full, neither a paradise nor a hell.

And...

"Do you have a wife?"

"Girlfriend?"

"I bet you have many girlfriends..." The Chinese Lamia had quipped, smiling and admiring Benny's blonde hair.

They were like sharks...Each slowly starting to coil around the men, asking more and more intimate questions. Each laid a hand on the boys gently, snuggling close. Benny smiled, holding hands with a smiling, veiled Arabic Lamia that looked like she was in heaven just from holding a man's hand. The chitchat soon changed topics. The Lamia women started telling about their lives, how they came to being and worked here, some hoping to get a good man and raise children.

One of them pouted, a veiled Lamia: "I don't understand. We take good care of our men, but they always want to be out of the village. It's hard to keep men unless..." She smiled, and Benny understood all too well.

As minutes passed into hours, the place was full of snake-women surrounding the two men. Swallowing, Benny and John drank their tea and ate with their snake hosts, as one of the snake women slithered before them and the lights dimmed. Both men stood up: something was happening. She was veiled, dressed like a belly dancer with all the jewelry around her arms.

John's cheek felt warm. One of the Lamia had leaned on his cheek with hers. Her eyes twinkled at his reaction as they came eye to eye, snake-like eyes with some scales on her cheek staring down his own eyes.

She slowly nuzzled his nose and lifted her veil for a kiss.

A kiss with a Lamia was always amazing, the way her long tongue slithered out and entwined his own...Closing his mouth he accepted the kiss as other Lamia started giggling, snuggled close, and started kissing John's arms, and neck. He was in heaven when one of the Lamia's tongue wandered around his neck. Some even kissed each other, rubbing his belly, and slowly, crotch. There was no need. He was stone-hard erect from the friendly treatment. In the corner of his eye, he saw that Benny was also locked in a kiss by a particularly scaly, wild-haired Lamia with cute golden snake earrings, his shirt undone by the shy Chinese Lamia who sang to his ears in Chinese by the sounds of it...

The music sprang into action, a loud Arabic voice filled the room. A soulful trio of Arabic voices boomed:

"Led beer' wala dishtiri!

Wela dee seau diftiri!"

The Lamia were singing along.

"Led beer' vele dishtiri!

Wela dee seau diftiri"

Both men perked up in their kiss, which the Lamia women took it with glee and pressed their snake tongues deeper in their throats, and kept kissing, Lamia women coiling their muscular tails around their legs. The soulful singing reached rapid crescendo:

"Deel aswuayyene murra, murra,

Eel esvuayyeni murraa~~a!!"

Cymbals, bells, and flutes blared across the room as the Lamia before they burst into action, dancing wildly with a whirlwind of lace around her. Her belly gyrated as she shook her breasts, rapidly dancing to the tune under her veil, both men kissing Lamia women with eyes half-closed.

Both men sank to a sea of flesh, strong, snake bodies and hands as they kissed and massaged their bodies, the music and dance kicking the snake women into an Arabic night frenzy where the only two men offered as tribute were on the menu.

*-*-*-*

Snakes mate in breeding balls, with men in the middle. This was no different.

Lost in wild Arabic music and dancing, the men lost themselves in the sea of hands, faces, kisses, tongues...John couldn't remember how many faces he kissed, how many faces sucked his own. Warm, scaly, huge breasts smothered his face, hands digging into his clothes to free them.

The belly dancing Lamia's clothes came off, revealing ample breasts pierced with gold, dancing naked to the tune.

The Lamia kept dancing until the music ended, and the room filled with a more demure song.

"Nancy Ajram..." John's sex addled mind remembered the soulful song by the female singer.

They realized that over time, their skins felt more and warmer air and warm snake flesh. Soon John realized that they were stripping both men naked in the middle of the lobby, where two Lamia slithered upstairs in hurries and opened bedrooms for each male. Opulent, huge, heart-shaped beds with straps to secure males for breeding were opened, giggling Lamia girls took out lighters and lit incense in the room, pouring sandalwood on the embers and sprayed the room with aphrodisiacs.

"Sister, this will be fun."

"I only wish they were given to us as slaves..." The smaller Lamia sighed and smiled as she sprinkled the bed with rose petals and heart candies. "I so want to own a husband..." She smiled, finishing her work as both Lamia slithered out and shouted.

"Get the tributes ready, sisters!"

"Wha..." Benny burbled, only to be silenced by another kiss by the muscled Echidna girl. She was a Lamia variant, unusually strong and muscular, but bearing cute earrings and sharp fangs, and nearly twice their size.

"Let's see if you survive, Benny..." She smirked, nibbling his ear. "We had a few heart attacks when they were-"

"WHAT!" Benny tried to pull off the kiss, obviously disturbed, and scared his features shifting. The Echidna laughed and held his body tight with her muscled arms.

"Wait, I should..."

"Shut up, bitch!" The Echidna closed her eyes and pressed the kiss harder, pinning him down on the sea of writhing snake women who started to carry both men to bedrooms for the group sex. "I'll eat you if you resist."

Benny's eyes teared up in the pleasurable kiss, which only amused the Echidna more, who wiped his tears and licked them clean.

"Wait."

"Shut the fuck up and take it. All the men coming here dressed with pants like that, you are asking to be raped." She grinned, giving his face small bites. "Venom for your dick, boy. I want to keep you for myself, but..." She slithered back into the sea of Lamia carrying both naked men to the bedrooms as another, more demure Lamia got on the top of the pile, kissing Benny and licking his small bites. "We'll feast tonight."

"So sorry, American..." She whispered in his ear. "I pray you will give us many healthy children tonight." She gently massaged his fully erect penis, mumbling in Arabic, beautiful, black almond eyes wide at the size of it. "We make much love tonight, yes? God willing, you will give me a healthy baby sir..." She rubbed her pubic area and belly, smiling at him and kissing his balls reverently and blowing on them as if in prayer as they swam on top of the writhing, moaning Lamia.

John, on the other hand, was locked in a kiss all the way, his neck and ears writhing with soft wet tongues. A playful giggle and an Arabic mumbling amongst two Lamia later, he soon found a small vial forced into his mouth, hands massaging his throat to force him to swallow it. His breathing faster, his eyes were blocked by a warm cloth, a deft hand blindfolding him and tying it behind his head.

"We play a game, human. Each of us fucks you tonight, and you guess how many different ones!"

Snake girls carrying him laughed out loud, keeping his limbs wrapped in tails, slithering inside the bedroom like a tide of snake bodies...

Kissed all around, John felt slowly being lowered to a beautiful bed with rose petals, soft silk on his back and his limbs being slowly secured by warm leather cuffs in a spreadeagled position.

*-*-*-*

Benny was bound naked on his back, sporting a raging erection, surrounded by Lamia women who hummed and sang, showering his body with gentle kisses and very gentle bites.

The Chinese Lamia slithered close to his face with an apologetic look.

"Can I give you my venom too? I promise it's only for your vigor..."

The Lamia who were busy stripping naked laughed uproariously, chiding their Asian cousin.

"Oh please, asking for permission? Go ahead, fill his balls with venom!" The Echidna burst in laughter.

"No!" She lifted her hands defensively. "I just want him to accept..."

Her smile brightened when Benny, lost in frenzy, nodded, and the Chinese snake girl closed her eyes, lowered her head, and gave his engorged penis a soft suckle, extending her fangs and gently biting the shaft.

Her throat quivered, her venom glands gently injecting the man's balls with strong venom. The change was already visible, his penis growing and his balls becoming more full, the poor man thrashing in pleasure, but somehow unable to ejaculate. The shy Arabic lamia who desperately wanted a child, now free of her veils and robes, towered over him, a beastly beauty of snake features, flowing black hair, bony Arabic features, full lips, and big almond eyes.

"Sisters, me first, if you will. I so missed the last tribute..." She purred, earning taps on her back and laughter.

"Knock yourself out, Zubaidah." The Echidna grinned, mumbling in an innocent change of heart. "I'll have him next, I don't want him dying on me." Flexing her muscles and body with an audible sound made Benny's heart flutter.

"Goddess bless you, sir." Zubaidah lowered herself, kissing Benny's chest, and lips, her beautiful face showering his body in reverent kisses, one ending on the tip of his venom enlargened penis. Taking a deep breath, Zubaidah raised her large, snake body and coiled around the young man's waist, lowering her shaven, glistening pink cunt, spread with her hands, on Benny's shaft.

Her eyes fluttered as she sank, Benny's mind in bliss as his cock felt the tight, wet cunt of the snake woman engulf it. Zubaidah's lips quivered, letting out a lewd moan, her body arching back as her body started to move up and down gently to rape him. All around her, Lamia rushed Benny's limbs and face to kiss and suck. Two hungry dusky Lamia even lowered themselves around the spot where Benny and Zubaidah connected, and gave his cock and balls, shaft pumping in and out, complimentary licks, one of them going as far as kissing Zubaidah's belly and giving her shining, pearly clit a few touches, making the Lamia squeal in Arabic and shudder.

Those who didn't have a spot of the poor man to kiss and suck, lost in bliss, started kissing each other and soon, entwined around each other in an orgy.

*-*-*-*

John was blindfolded, spreadeagled like Benny in the other room. His breathing was hard, excited, hands massaging and kissing him. What irked him that was some of the hisses were too snakelike, coming around a few voices around him.

Wait...Snakes?

"Just a precaution, young man. Some of us are..."

"Medusa..." He mumbled.

Laughter and applause made his heart leap, as well as cooing "Smart boy!" exclamations.

"Yes, some of my sisters had pegged you for a stud, but we don't want sudden petrifications, do we?" The voice close to his ear whispered, along with hissing. "We smell some good seed in you, strong, potent blood. You are given to us now."

The Medusae around him were like the Lamia, except that their bodies were bigger, more muscular, with larger breasts and snake hairs. Each had shed their veil and sunglasses, eager eyes sizing the blindfolded naked man and his toned flesh, engorged penis and balls.

"Yum."

"I could use him as a statue sister. I heard men enjoy the petrification, orgasming internally as long as we keep them like that."

His heart skipped a beat. He didn't want to be a petrified furniture slave around a medusa household who chatted and sipped tea, caressing him absentmindedly, being dusted by giggling maids who kissed him...

"Keep the fold on boy."

That he would do with gusto.

Gentle kisses landed on his forehead.

"So pretty."

A pair of lips touched his own, John responding with pleasure. Her teeth were small, no fangs, her snake hair hissing quietly as if the snakes were content.

"Mmm..." Fanged, gentle Lamia mouths kissed his penis, two eager mouths taking the balls and nibbling them to charge his manhood with demon energy. A third, sharp fanged mouth, obviously Echidna, descended on his cockhead, taking the shaft with a loud slurp.

Around him, moans filled the room. Some of them might be playing with themselves. His mouth, now locked in a kiss, was busy, his body felt a hundred wet tongues licking his sweat and skin. His breath was warm, smelling the Medusa's smell, a hint of mint, cinnamon, and wet earth.

"We could make you into a beautiful statue, human boy..." A voice whispered. "Put you on a pedestal, nude, to be looked at, loved, and dusted. You would be locked in perpetual bliss, as our human maids would play with your body, your cock turned to stone. A garden of men and women, to be played for years and years..."

The sweet promises just made him moan a protest and try shaking his head...to be met by laughter.

"Use him well, sisters. We'll have to look for another statue sadly."

John exhaled in relaxation, earning a kiss to his cheeks, nose, and another kiss on lips.

His balls retracting after several minutes of rabid fellatio, John was still locked in a kiss. His kisses slowed, mouthing orgasmic sounds, just when the fellatio stopped.

"Whuh..." Mumbling, he almost thrashed, edged to orgasm but unable... "Whuy?"

"Alright sisters, bets! How many bounces you think I'll make before he unloads in me?" The muscular Echidna grunted. "I bet I can make the little sprat blast in me in ONE push!"

"Two or three!" A Lamia giggled. "Eka-sama has the tightest cunt!" Another Lamia laughed. "Glad she isn't coiling him, she'd break his spine!"

John's sphincter tightened in fear, imagining a muscular Echidna squeezing him to death.

"Meh, it's gonna take at least ten." The Medusa smirked, laughing. "It's not the muscle, it's the overbearing love to capture his mind."

"Let's try...Little brat..." The Echidna grinned, spreading her muscular vagina with her hand and stretching her strong body over him in her glory, her body emanating heat.

"I am Eka, and I am the longest Kegel exerciser in the Mamono Emirate, human boy." She smiled wickedly, enjoying his tied, helpless body with his big cock aimed at her cunt.

"Ready to play the rape game?"

John's eyes widened under the fold, visible to the women. "NO!"

"THAT'S THE SPIRIT!" The Echidna lowered her massive bulk over him and leaned down, slamming her hips on him with one massive smash.

The moment his cock was suddenly engulfed by a painfully tight, muscled Echidna cunt, the otherworldly pleasure made John scream loud enough for the Medusa to stop kissing him and coo, caressing his forehead in a motherly caress...

Screaming at the top of his lungs John squealed like a stuck pig, his balls squeezing as they painfully shot up a blast of cum inside the Echidna's cavernous, life-bearing womb, her thick ass clenching in the pleasure.

For a full minute, the medusa kept shushing John, helping him breathe as an agonizingly long orgasm, with the expert clenching of Eka's vaginal muscles milking his balls almost dry.

His screams became timid whimperings, the Medusa kissing him slowly to relax.

"Ssh..almost over...almost over..."

His cock was still erect when Eka rolled off him expertly, her cunt dripping with semen, too full even for the Echidna's large body and fertile, wide womb.

"Told you..." She gasped, rolling off and rubbing her belly on her back. "One thrust. He just might be strong enough to impregnate me tonight..." Lost in bliss, she stretched, lying languidly.

"Who's next?"

The two Medusae in the room slithered forward. "Us next. Don't worry, we'll gently nip him for vigor." Each told the Lamia with a nod. "He won't be limp or nothing."

John gulped. It was just getting started.

*-*-*-*

The moans and screams of orgasm from each room had filled the hotel, as well as from other rooms with creaking bed noises, and similar snake-like sounds.

The Thai and Filipino maids lounged on the rooftop terrace, smoking cigarettes and laughing. Each was quite content. The Emirate pay wasn't the best, but it was completely free from sexual harassment. Each human woman in the Emirate was heavily protected and was subsidized for children, especially male children. And the men were too busy emptying their balls into monster women to even feel an inkling of doing anything wrong.

Four Chinese maids were playing mahjong lazily, English dominating the discussion.

"This is like heaven. Zhao, your turn!"

*-*-*-*

John's body felt two Medusa rubbing themselves on him. Their hairs were silent, snakes happily asleep on their heads, two women kissing him and mounting his cock, and with an amazing athletic grace, one pressing her pink, wet cunt on his face.

His tongue darted to touch between the snake woman's buttocks, to the opening where her sweet cunt rested, between short human-like thighs where Lamia body started and human body ended.

She sat on his face, and smiled at her friend, kissing her lips.

Each medusa, one sitting his face, the other on his cock, gyrated their bodies slowly, and hugged, kissing each other, hands on each other's breasts.

John was little more than a sex toy as his point, breathing for air between mouthfuls of puffy Medusa cunt and the other one ravaging his sensitive cock. His limbs covered in tails and mouths kissing every inch, he just gave in, forgetting where he was.

Thrust hips. Fill cunt. Lick cunt. The warm pressure on his face quivered in orgasm lost in pleasure, snake hisses filling the air and snake bodies squeezing him dry...