Village of Lamia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey don't wear him out!" Squealed a Lamia girl, playing with her own body, hands squeezing her breasts, one hand knuckle deep in her slit. "There's still a dozen more in line!"

"DUHZUHN?!" Came a muffled squeal under the Medusa's ass. "HELP!" Slowly, the Medusa giggled, and lifted her hips and bent down to kiss John's face covered in juices.

"There is nothing you can do, boy. Each of us is going to use you, and hopefully, you won't have a heart attack."

His crying, and tears dripping from the blindfold only made her giggle. Her tongue darted out, silencing his cries and drinking his tears.

"Then we'll do this for a whole week...Then we'll parade you naked as tributes to each monster household as studs..." John's heart leaped again. "...and prostitute you to passing tourist monsters, and keep the money. Then we'll use you for our pleasure every night. If you survive, you MIGHT go back to play with solar panels and trains, human."

John's heart leaped again, and his erection became even harder at the suggestions. His breathing, calm, made the Medusa smile.

"I knew you'd like it. We use every cock and balls to its breaking point before discarding you." She kissed his cheek.

"You'll live. Don't worry."

She leaned to suck his cock.

"Probably..."

*-*-*-*

Like children, full-grown Lamia women clapped to the scene, letting Benny breed with one of their kind like mad.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

Before long, the other monstergirls wanted some fun; Benny was released from his cuffs, wildly hugging and kissing the Chinese Lamia on her lips, who responded with savage passion, coiled amongst the dozens of monster girls as each kissed and hugged Benny, his mate and each other, sucking each other's breasts, and basically coiled in a frenzy of bisexual orgy. Two Lamia were locked in a 69 position, wrapped around each other, mouths on each others' buttocks, having bit each other for pleasure.

"Ai!" She gritted her teeth, shuddering as Benny's thrusts died down, panting and collapsing on top of the snake bulk,breathing hard on the Chinese Lamia's small breasts. His eyes looked up, looking into her Asiatic eyes, flaring with demon energy and hearts.

"I didn't even get to know your name."

"Xiaoqing..." The Chinese Lamia, lost in orgasm, quipped, smiled, and kissed Benny on the lips.

"OI! WE ARE IN LINE, XIAO! PULL OFF!" A Lamia chuckled, shouting to get her attention. Pulled off, the poor Chinese Lamia pouted.

"Ai ya..."

"Me next!" A smiling, full bodied Lamia towered over Benny. Her face and skin color was distincly African, her human half a beautiful Sub-Saharan African beauty, with muscular arms and very visible 6-pack abs, her lower body a dark-brown colored, with bright blotches. Thick, powerful, and beautiful, she smiled at the small, cute human man before him.

"I'm African Rock Python Lamia. We constrict animals to eat."

Benny whimpered as she leaned to kiss him, as well as coiling her enormous bulk around Benny, and slowly mounting him in gentle rockings with one overwhelming sit. His poor bones creaking under the thick African Lamia, he could only utter a pitiful squeal, helplessly watching his poor tormented cock slipping inside another monstergirl's cunt, this time a smiling African one that did not break eye contact with him as she lowered her pelvis and violated him for the umpteenth time.

His breathless squeak amounted to a pitiful scream of "Mommy..." Only to make the other snake women laugh amongst the orgy. The African Lamia smirked, the cock inside her was soft.

"Did the widdle Benny tire out so easily? Can we get a Naga to bite his cock?"

"NO!" Benny pitifully squealed trying to fight off the fanged mouth of the Echidna Lamia trying to nibble her cock as it got out of the African Lamia's cunt.

They all held him down, tightly, as the Echidna looked him in the eyes, and sank her teeth to the cockhead glistening with Naga cunt juice.

"10 more hours to go..." A Lamia grinned, when the Echidna bit down and started pumping her aphrodisiac venom in Benny's cock...

"Be a good boy now..." The African Lamia smiled and making the Echidna give her cunny a good lick, lowered her pelvis to violate Benny again.

10 more hours of hell...Benny started to cry, making the Lamia giggle even more.

*-*-*-*

John's limbs were freed, then his hands re-tied behind his back. Blindfolded, the Lamia guided his hips, slapping his ass to help him trust to the cunts presented before him, resting his feet on the bed on his knees.

One orgasm...He felt the Lamia under him quiver in orgasm and pulled off.

"Next!"

"Go stud!" The Medusa kissed his cheek, whispering sweet promises in his ear. "Good stud...sshh.. keep thrusting."

A second, tighter pussy enveloped the blindfolded stud's cock, and he kept thrusting, Medusa's grip holding by the armpits. He only felt pussy under him, hips going numb.

"Keep going...relax...Thrust faster when you feel like coming..."

He turned his face to kiss her as he kept whatever Lamia was under him in blind abandon.

"Oh yes...just like that..." His hips kept quietly slapping, the heavy breathing of the snake women in the orgy keeping his ears busy.

"Keep going...keep going..." The Medusa whispered in his ears. "You are knocking up the tenth Lamia now...sshh...let it out..." John gasped, his hips going numb as more semen shot out of his cock, pumping with a loud gurgle inside the cavernous pussy of the Lamia. She must have been Arabic since whatever fuckmeat was quivering under John's painful erection let out an ululating cry as she orgasmed together. Milking his balls.

"NEXT!"

More... He was used as a living dildo, another Lamia slithering under him to present her fertile pussy to be bred. The Medusa gently guided his cock like a doting mistress...

"Good stud...good stud..." She assured him, helping him breathe. "Eka, bite his balls gently, would you? He needs recharging..."

"Oh GOD!" John wailed when a warm mouth engulfed his balls, biting his nutsack to pump him with venom. Already his balls felt filling up in the middle of the orgasm, spraying the bed with semen even as the Lamia wailed under him, screaming in German, shuddering around his cock like a vibrating ring until his ejaculation ended. Without rest, he felt another, softer, wider pussy slipping inside, helped by the motherly Medusa to help him breed all the snake women in the room.

"Forty to go, stud. Boy, you are an animal...heh..heh..." The Medusa chuckled in his ear as he kept fucking the cunt presented before him, eyes closed, thrusting like a living sex doll.

"I want to keep you." The Medusa whispered in his ear. "Maybe after you are our breeder slave for a week, you might want to be in my statue garden. I'll let the maids clean you every day, caressing your cock for years..."

John whimpered.

"Maybe then I'll sell you as a statue to a dark elf mansion, locked in orgasmic position all your life..." John's heart fluttered. "Now. Fuck the next one."

"Y-yes mistress..."

"Good boy." The scaly mouth kissed him, Lamia kissing and kicking his body as he kept thrusting endlessly. Snake pussies. He could think nothing else but to rut without rest.

It was heaven and hell.

*-*-*-*

Both boys were stuck in endless sex, being used as living dildoes, being held by strong Lamia women. Each was thrust in the arms of snake girl to fuck them senseless, and made to ejaculate once before the screaming, moaning snake girls squirmed and changed places. As hours went by, the men fainted and were gently pumped with venom again and again, to fuck the Lamia breeding ball before them, again.

A ball of squirming, sexy naked bodies quivered before them, the two stud males thrust, and thrust. Ejaculating with screams, they fainted, again. As the day dawned, both men were pitifully sleeping in the arms of Lamia women who still made out with each other, drowning in juices and sex.

It took a day for them to wake up. By that time, strong Echidna women fed them breakfast by hand. Benny and John felt leather collars around their necks, signifying their statues as village breeding slaves.

Their Medusa chieftain, now wearing sunglasses and a gold bikini, smiled at two men.

"For one week, we will let you be pimped to wealthy Lamia women looking for sex, and taken to breed all the households. Take a bath, and sit in your bedrooms." She patted the men on the back, as they whimpered and stumbled to the Arabic bath to wash up.

Grumbling Thai maids removed cartfuls of wet sheets, replacing them and cleaning the room, chuckling, as two naked men whimpered.

"It's not over. Lamia all around the Emirates will be flying here to auction your breeding rights. Be good to them. I heard one or two relatives of the Queen have been praying for a healthy Lamia princess for the throne." She kissed John on his cheek. "We'll talk later. Being a sex statue isn't all that bad." She winked at him, but John could only nod, and exhale as he sank in the warm water.

The bath had windows, sunlight, and plenty of warm pools, the Lamia of the last night and surprisingly, a few naked human women, rich blonde European tourists lounging naked in them stealing glances at the naked men and talking to each other in hushed German. Before their very eyes, the Lamia made out with each other and washed the men clean, sucking their cocks to an erection.

John and Benny looked out of the window, seeing rich, black-veiled Lamia lining up before the hotel and paying an Echidna woman and pointing to the men.

"God help me..." Benny whimpered. The Medusa laughed at his words.

"Especially YOU Benny, they have plans for you. Hope you like pain..." She grinned wickedly, looking him in the eye. He wished he could turn to stone there and then. For he paled when some Lamia took out a very medieval set of slave chains, cuffs, and a very wicked looking bondage pole and started working in a special room. Already dozens of Lamia were watching the bondage set with interest, and taking out purses full of US dollars, Dinars and Euro bills.

"You will be a traditional project."

*-*-*-*

The Medusa wore sunglasses, addressing the four Thai women around her.

"Make him a pretty whore for my sisters, don't make him cum, alright?" The women nodded, earning a few bills of Euros. "We gonna use him a while."

"Yes, ma'am."

A male prostitute, John thought. Locked in a room and pimped out to eager monster women. That was exciting beyond his dreams. He was told to enter a bedroom, ordered to strip naked. Smiling maid women came in Thai by the looks of it and ordered him to stand up and spread his legs. They were quite amused, with wide grins to bully him into servitude. Here, men served. The tomboyish Thai woman, wearing jeans and a black t-shirt with "security" written on it, looking more toned than the others, produced some restraints with a grin.

"Hands behind your back, legs spread, head up."

Cuffs clicked on his wrists. The Thai woman smiled at his erection and helplessness.

"Here is how they domesticate men. Head straight. We will make you pretty for the ladies."

Thai women surrounded him, oiling his body from feet up, and handling him like a slab of meat. Hands caressed his cock, his buttocks, and calves, oiling him up as the Thai tomboy started applying some kind of makeup, tooth bleach, and a depilator napkin. Smiling at him, she started caressing John's face and kissed his lips. The women kept oiling his upright body quickly and made him lie down.

"Relax and enjoy."

"I am." John swallowed, earning laughter. Every inch of his body was oiled and massaged, ordered to lie on the bed. He shuddered when one of the Thai maids fondled his ass, her deft hands massaging and oiling every inch. Thankfully she didn't use a finger to enter where it wasn't supposed to be. One of them took a small pink napkin and started rubbing his penis, numbing him for the hours of non-stop sex.

"Open your mouth. We will make you strong for the women."

The tomboy smiled, spraying some sort of sweet-smelling liquid. Doting on him, she cleaned his mouth and brushed his teeth in perfectly tender domination.

"Turn your head."

She then expertly combed his hair and sprayed some sweet-smelling oil.

"Relax. We will give you an injection."

Seeing him stir, the tomboy got on top of him, instructing the others to hold him tight, and took out a syringe, and jabbed, pressing down. Gasping, John felt the warm venom entering his bloodstream. Finally, they were done, uncuffed him, kissed his cheeks and thanked him for his obedience.

"He's all set!" And they were gone.

John now sat naked on the bed, as a big Lamia entered the room after paying the Medusa a handful of golden dinars. The Medusa smiled under her sunglasses, and bowed before the snake lady, and closed the door. To John's piqued interest, the Lamia wore a Niqab, thick robes and veils covering everything save for her tail.

That was something new?!

"3 hours, Sayyidah Aminah. Have fun!" The Medusa chimed, happily counting the gold Emirate coins.

John swallowed. Aminah, his "customer" was, from what he could sneak under her Arabic coverings, dark-skinned, a bit hook-nosed, with bony Arabic features and having an enormous pair of breasts, and a necklace with a hand and eye in its palm. A Hamsa amulet... As well as tons of gold jewelry.

"Mar-haba, young man. Sit by my side..."

It was a very large Lamia, wearing gold rings and bracelets around her arms, still covered from head to...waist? She patted the bed, and unlike the last night, gently embraced the man in her arms. She smelled of sandalwood, perfume, and female hormones.

"Please, relax. I will not mistreat you. How beautiful is your face, your American features...Please, let me savor it. What is your name?"

She was gentle, kind. That would be a change. When John went to a wine goblet on the bedside, she stopped him very gently. He blinked. Impossible.

"No?"

"No..." Aminah smiled shyly. "I do not...partake...Believe it or not, I am a Muslimah, covering as Allah demands and only partaking what is Halal, or permitted. Wine is haram."

"What..." His jaw dropped as she gently set the wine away, and filled coffee...

"I know, it sounds unorthodox but...I...am truly. Wine is forbidden by God."

"But this..." John smiled gently, reaching to touch her hands. "Did you not...like...err..." The woman smiled under her veil. "Pay her to..."

"This...I...it's permitted under special circumstances...I paid the Medusa for a ritual, a temporary marriage called "Mutah"." Aminah smiled. "I want to consummate a Halal marriage with you a while. Husband and wife, Allah willing. And I pray you will give me a healthy, good Lamia child. I hope it is not an issue for you."

John thought well. Even under her Niqab and robes, her breasts were impossibly large, hips wide for breeding, she was the epitome of beauty. A mother-to-be, she had chosen him. It felt...honoring...

"Tell me about yourself, John. I want to get you to know better... Let us know each other before we start consummating what Allah permits and I can show you my awrah."

He exhaled, relaxing naked in her arms. He told her everything. How he came to being, how his life started, his start at National Guard in the United States, and education. She listened with great pleasure, often asking about the United States and Europe. She was very interested in how the world outside was, in turn, told about herself. She was one of the distant cousins of the Snake Queen of the Emirates, in a low place of succession. Yet her wealth provided her a good life, and she often was looking for suitable human men for her household. Hearing the village hires out well-vetted, healthy men for breeding, she had flown in her private jet and immediately came to the village to avail herself. She was very happy with his wit, eyes growing as he recited poetry from the Rubaiyat.

"I had my eye on you since my sisters told me how healthy and magical your blood was, I had chosen you for a suitable husband..."

She hugged him, kissing his forehead, and blowing on his nose, took out a small gold ring, and put on his finger.

"I want to claim you as my husband until our marriage ends...You can keep it...as a gift when we part ways..." She smiled, leading him to kiss her large breasts. "Do you accept?"

John stared in her loving eyes, brown, with a hint of serpentine iris under the veils. He couldn't say no to such a woman. Eyes tearing up, he put on the ring and bowed his head.

Aminah kissed his forehead three times, and then, lips, lifting her veil and revealing a stunningly beautiful face, full lips, Arabic hooked nose, and dark skin. Her own eyes were teary from joy. She stood up, and started undoing her Niqab, removing her veils, and with one fluid motion, her robes.

Her body was stunning. Her breasts were naked, as large as John's head, with brown, erect nipples. Her body was thick, fatty but muscled, with perfect curves, and a delightfully beautiful lower body with waxed, shining womanhood, her body decked with golden henna paintings. Blushing, she was naked before him, windows closed to shield her shameful nudity from the world, ONLY for her husband, as Allah permits.

"Take me a husband." She purred, lifting him and putting him on top of her. "The proper way. Claim my body and give me healthy babies I pray for." Both kissed sensually, Aminah's snake tongue twirling in his mouth.

They had made love. Gently. Aminah was an expert lover, though she only had drunk coffee as they talked, avoiding anal and oral sex. Pious Muslima, and a Lamia on top of that. John would want nothing less. Her kisses on his manhood were prudish, quiet, and gentle. She wouldn't suck the head, but whispering prayers massaged his balls and pouring rosewater on his body, his manhood, and her pussy. She laid under him, and looking in his eyes, whispered:

"Enter me. Please." She closed her eyes, kissing him and lifting his pelvis so he can enter her wet, pink, shaven womanhood with all the gentleness. John slowly thrust inside, and Aminah whimpered. In moments he had built up momentum, his buttocks raising and lowering on top of her with soft slapping sounds, her tail wrapped around his calves as she started to gasp and he was entering her repeatedly.

"Oh Allah, this is heaven..." She gasped, kissing him, making him kiss and suck her engorged breasts. "Faster, please. Faster, young man..."

Gripping the sheets, Aminah thrashed under her, John bouncing on top of her, busy breeding the snake woman. Her gasps came in hisses, and John felt like he was mating with a rabid cobra. Each thrust made her wilder, squeezing him as if his bones would break. Each thrust made her lustier, her whining becoming ragged and lustful. Squirming, he mated with her with savage abandon, thrusting more and more until his penis felt like it was going to burst.

That moment, she grunted, squeezing her cunt muscles and kissing him wildly.

"Mashallah young man, what vigor do you have!" She gasped between kisses."Release in me! Release your seed!"

He squealed, after a few thrusts, fell on top of her, snuggling as she squeezed him, his twitching cock emptying in her fertile womb for what looked like an eternity. He felt cumming and cumming, releasing pent up energy after the magical breakfast and Lamia coffee in her body. They rocked and rocked on the bed, creaking, as he came inside her.

"Oh Allah, this was amazing..." She gasped, kissing his cheek and forehead. "You are everything a Lamia could ask for... I so want to keep you for myself, John... But you'd had to adapt. I..." She looked him in the eyes, blushing. "I need a good man who shares my faith in God as I..."

He almost could agree. Husband to a Lamia. But he had a life. Lamia's sad stare realized as much what he'd say.